Desperate Need (Completed)

By Morticia88

There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addic... More

Smut Warning Ahead
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

1.5K 19 0
By Morticia88

"What got into you earlier?" Stella cuddles up to me on the couch, snuggling her head into my shoulder and wrapping her arm around my waist after the dinner is finished.

My body goes rigid from the question and the sudden closeness of the woman I know I still love, somewhere deep in my heart. I guess I always will. "What do you mean?" I ask nonchalantly, placing my arm around her back as she nuzzles close.

"You were very... animalistic." I hear in her voice how carefully she is treading around the subject, cautiously choosing every word. It crosses my mind that the police may have already spoken to her regarding my current circumstances with Ashleigh.

"What can I say Stella, it's been a while and you're a beautiful woman."

"We've gone longer than that before and I've never been welcomed in such a fashion after the drought." Her hand moves along my leg, snaking up the open leg of my shorts and finding its way to my underpants.

"Was it not good?" I query, wondering what her angle is at the moment.

"I didn't say that," she replies in a breathy whisper, angling her head up to meet mine.

I place my hand on the side of her face and lean down into a passionate kiss, my hand entangling itself in her short blonde hair and holding her to me tightly. Stella moans against my lips as I push myself into her.

She removes her hand from my shorts in a quick movement and places it against my chest, pushing me back and breaking our embrace.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly, feeling my own desire building. The monster awakening.

"No, no," she whispers, shuffling herself on the couch and suddenly straddling her legs over mine as she sits upon my lap. "Nothing is wrong at all." With one hand on my chest and the other holding tight on my shoulder Stella grinds herself down onto me as she leans in to continue our kiss.

My cock grows hard beneath her weight as I hold tightly onto her hips, grinding her harder into me as our passion grows.

A moan escapes her lips as she kisses me and her movements become more desperate as she begins grabbing at my clothing in an attempt to remove it.

I lift my arms and she pulls the shirt from my body, throwing it across the lounge room floor. With my hands on her skin I move my palms along her body up her sides, gathering her own shirt on my wrists as I move. Instinctively she also lifts her arms in order to be freed from the clothing, her need to be skin to skin with me growing.

Stella breaks our contact abruptly as she steps off the couch, pulling her own pants off and dropping them to the floor. With a ferocious look in her eyes she kneels on the floor between my legs, her hands making quick work of the shorts as I lift myself slightly from the couch.

My hard member throbs in front of her face as she gently caresses it with her hand.

Turning her head to the side she sticks her tongue out and licks it right from the base to the head, her tongue feels warm and inviting against it.

Without letting go she adds her lips to the mix and again sucks along the underside of my hard cock right to the base.

A moan of pleasure escapes my lips as she teases me.

Detaching herself she licks her lips playfully. "Do you want more?" she asks seductively from her position on her knees on the floor, looking up at me with those big green eyes.

"Yes," is my simple response, my hand finding its way to the back of her head completely of its own volition. I want my whole shaft in her mouth and I feel the monster within me beginning to rear its ugly head as my heartbeat quickens.

With her tongue out again she licks my member playfully, like an ice cream, starting at the bottom and slowly moving her head until she flicks her tongue right upon my head, making me moan again.

"Do you want me to suck it?" her throaty whisper calls me back to earth and I feel myself throb. "Oh yes I think you do," she continues, having both seen and felt the movement herself.

"Yes, suck it, take it all in your mouth and suck me hard." I don't even know where the dirty talk is coming from, my addiction is taking over again and I don't know how long I'll be able to control myself.

With her hand wrapped around the base she lifts herself on her knees so her face is directly above my rock hard cock. She flicks her tongue around the small opening a few times before poking the point of her tongue right onto it, grinding it hard against my tiny little hole.

The pleasure that fills me is sublime. My hand tangles into her hair as my fingers tighten in a burst of ecstasy.

Her lips touch the head as she continues the teasing. With precise movements she bobs to take just the head within her lips, sucking hard before retreating and letting my cock release from her mouth. The intensity of the small movement is overpowering. Again she takes just the head into her mouth and sucks, this time moving her tongue around in circles, circling around me as she keeps the pressure tight.

My mind fills with images of Ashleigh as I enjoy the moment.

I think about her brown hair and how it would fall around my legs and crotch in this position.

I think about her wonderful blue eyes looking up at me, asking me for permission.

I think about my hand on the back of her head and how I would push it down on me for deeper penetration.

I would watch her choke on it.

Tell her she's a good slut.

Stella opens her mouth and takes as much as she can inside of her, sucking hard in long motions as my cock glides in and out of the warm and wet space created by her mouth.

Pleasure washes over me and I use the smallest of pressure on the back of Stella's head to push her deeper as she continues to bob up and down with her mouth secured around my shaft.

The pressure releases for just a moment as she exhales through her nose and takes another deep breath. This time she plunges as far as she can, taking almost the whole lot into her mouth with just a touch of my own assistance. I can feel the opening of her throat on the end of my cock and it makes me buck inside her.

Pulling up Stella releases herself from me and sits back on her legs, panting from the lack of oxygen. Her eyes are wild as she looks up at me, her hand still pumping me for more.

"Stand up," she orders.

I willingly comply, watching my member bob right in front of her face from the movement.

Her eyes are hungry for more as she looks up at me and with her hands on my legs she opens her mouth, taking my whole shaft into her depths, the head slipping down into the tight constraints of her throat.

My moan echoes throughout the house, reverberating off the walls as she holds tightly around me with her mouth, using the smallest movements back and forth to hold me as deep as she can for as long as she can, intensifying my pleasure.

My head spins.

My heartbeat races.

My skin tingles all over.

The pleasure is extreme and I feel myself brimming on the edge of a climax already.

Stella pulls back, releasing me from her depths and panting for oxygen as she sits back on her legs, her body no doubt beginning to ache from the movements and positioning.

The monster inside me arcs up at the sudden release and demands that I grab her by the back of the hair and continue until I'm done.

My hand twitches as the monster screams in my ear.

Stella looks up at me, her eyes sparkling. Suddenly I see a monster inside her too and it calls to me. Never before have I seen this creature within her depths and I feel washed away with excitement to explore and discover it.

I place each of my hands on her face and she stands with my movement to lift her. Her body presses against mine and I wrap her tightly in my arms, my hot and sweaty skin gliding against hers as our lips entangle themselves together.

My hand finds its way to tangling itself in the hair on the back of her head again and I hold onto it, moving her head to the side so I can ravish her cheek, neck, collarbone and shoulders.

She gasps slightly at my stubble scratching across her skin as the passion ignites inside me.

I need to have her.

I need to be inside her.

I need her to scream for me.

Like Ashleigh does.

With my arm around her waist I turn us both around and guide her to the couch, laying her naked body down on the cushions and instantly climbing between her legs.

Stella lifts her right leg, hooking it over the lounge back and extends her left leg out and up, giving me all the space I want to enter her.

Through our recent absence I forgot how flexible she is and leaning back from our embrace and kisses I enjoy the view for a moment, this beautiful woman laying on my couch spread out like a fabulous meal for me to enjoy.

For me.

The monster inside me screams for release.

I make it wait.

I touch and tease her with my fingers, tickling at her lips that are already wet from her pleasuring me. I love how much she must have loved it.

With two fingers I slide inside her gently.

Stella moans at the penetration.

I curl my fingers up slightly, looking for the small spot that I know will drive her wild.

She screams out in ecstasy, her fingers gripping at the cushions around her.

I've hit my mark and continue teasing the area, bringing her closer and closer to climax with each gasp and moan.

Her green eyes burst open and find mine while she is so close to her crescendo. "Fuck me Malcolm," she demands with a fiery intensity burning through her eyes toward me.

Instantly I withdraw my fingers and lean over her, driving my entire rock hard cock straight up inside her. She didn't request that I was gentle about it, and so I pound into her matching her ferocity as she screams out, the power of her orgasm washing over her.

I slow down and kiss her neck as shoulders as she catches her breath, her legs still wide open for me.

I feel her hand tangle in my hair and tighten, taking control of my head and she suddenly lifts it from her body, her eyes boring flaming hot holes straight into mine as she stares me down. I've never found such ferocity in those eyes before, the monster flashes its sharp fangs at me as we both pant for breath.

"Fuck me like an animal," she says in a voice thick with desperation.

My own monster claws its way to the forefront of control and screams an almighty roar as it takes over me and I begin pounding into her.

My body slams into hers.

Over and over and over.

Stella moans with pleasure.

Our eye contact holds with such intensity the walls around us could crumble and neither of us would know in the moment.

Suddenly her eyes screw shut tight as she screams through another orgasm.

I slow to stop myself from tipping over the edge as Stella pants for air beneath me.

"Don't stop," she begs me through pants, her eyes still ferocious as they bore holes into me.

The monster inside me roars with pleasure, having met a fellow demon to play with.

Reaching out I wrap my fingers around her throat, in the moment I don't even care if she doesn't like it, I need it, and so I hold her tight and continue my powerful thrusts.

Stella moans as I restrict her airway. I feel the vibrations through my hand rising up my forearm.

Her eyes burn.

Her body bucks.

Her nails dig into me as she reaches another climax.

Her squeal rings in my ears and I feel moisture drip from her depths onto the couch.

Good.

I don't let up but bring myself closer to her, giving me less room for pounding and more chance of deep, sensual, almost painful grinding as I bury my entire member deep inside her, crushing my own groin into hers.

The next moan escapes her lips dripping with pain and I feel her spasm around me as I continue the rhythmic grinding, my hand still held around her throat, controlling her.

The ridges of her depths are literally convulsing around me as I ride her to the edge again, bringing her closer and closer with every minuscule movement I offer her.

I hold deep inside her, not moving a fraction.

She pants for me, her breaths quick and her eyes squeezed shut.

Pulling back an inch I drive back up inside her.

A squeal breaks her panting for just a second.

Pulling back almost all the way I pump the whole length up inside her again.

She moans and bucks as an orgasm rolls over her body and I hold myself in place as deep as I can, enjoying her pulsating tightness around me.

I'm not going to last much longer, my cock is begging me for release.

Adjusting my body again I know what I want to do and I continue with the long, pounding strides I began with earlier.

I let go of her throat and sit myself upright on the couch, taking one of her ankles in each of my hands now and holding them up in the air, my arms stretched out to either side of my body as I fuck her hard.

Stella moans in pleasure after the pain just endured and I feel her quickly riding towards another climax.

"Malcolm!" she screams out as her fingers grip onto the couch and her toes curl in ecstasy.

"Take it Stella," I command viciously giving her no actual choice but to obey me. "Fucking take it and come for me."

As if on cue I feel her tighten around me as a deep moan crawls up her throat. I feel myself tipping over the edge and pump myself just a few more times inside of her before pulling out and spilling myself all over her stomach, creating a lovely DNA trail for forensics to find later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 18.7K 50
Although a part time phone sex caller, Arin is the best in business. Almost all nights she gives her customers the satisfaction they need. But one ni...
232K 6.8K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
114K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...