One shots~ Beynika/ Rihnika

بواسطة lily1288

I'm probably going to have Rihnika stories too but this is mostly going to be Beynika. المزيد

My brother's Enemy
Mechanic Daddy
Our Eternal Love
Eyes For You
Not Going Nowhere ~RihNika
Side Chick?
Step Daddy?~RihNika
Pink Barbiana
Pink Barbiana PT.2
The Nurse...
The Nurse...PT2
My Only Hope
My Baby Bear Forever!
Feelings For My Student?
Make Me Feel Good Again
My Baby Bear Forever! PT2
The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll
The Maid I Fell In Love With III
NEW STORY YALL!!
A Strange Type of Love
My Little Caramel
Unexpected But Yet The Perfect Match
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It II
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It III
Starting the fuck over

The Maid I Fell In Love With

6.8K 285 180
بواسطة lily1288

Characters
Saweetie as Diamonte Harper Knowles
Onika Maraj
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

(Oh and P.S, yall got me fucked up, yall not bouta be reading my stuff and not vote.😂😂
Thanks to my lovely readers and supporters that do vote and comment, I love yall!😘)

Beverly Hills, California

Admiring the beautiful mansion that Onika was soon about to be working and staying in, her nerves wrecked her body, her body was slightly shaky and she played with her fingers waiting for her owner to come out and began the meeting with her. Nicki breathed in, inhaling the strong vanilla scent filling up her nose. She was quite nervous but excited that she was finally able to find herself a job.

Being a 23 year old who's only been in America for about a year, and not even a citizen yet, it was extremely hard to live the dream life she wanted. All she ever wanted to do was to be able to attend college, get her dream job, and live a lavish life but for Onika, that was extremely impossible. Coming from a poor family and on top of that, not having papers, life for Onika was difficult.

She went from jobs to jobs but was never able to keep one due to her poor English, but over time, her English improved much well. She was a clever and intelligent person, all she ever did was kept her head in books, ready to learn something new. She was always at libraries, which was her safe and peaceful place.

Sitting there as her eyes wandered around the luxury living room, a small smile appeared on Nicki's face. This was a goal. To have a beautiful mansion like this. Everything looked extremely expensive and untouchable. She was even scared to even look at the expensive items in the room, feeling as if her eyes could easily break the lavish décor.

Hearing a "Ahem," Nicki's eyes whipped up and was met by the one and only Diamonte Harper Knowles. The famous wife of the most famous and successful businesswomen, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.

Nicki's eyes twinkled and her heart was beating extremely faster. She admired the beautiful, lightskin women who had a side  blonde bob and wearing a simple green dress that Onika knew was extremely expensive. Her perfect lips were covered in glossy lip gloss and her vibrant eyes stared into Nicki's face. A friendly look rested upon Diamonte's face, giving Onika a small wave.

Onika happily waved back with a excited look on her face. She's heard so much about this rich women, she loved everything about her. Admiring her beauty, all Onika thought was being that beautiful and rich.

"Hello sweetheart, you must be our new maid. Nicki? Am I right," Diamonte's smooth voice said.

"Yes. Well my actual name is Onika Maraj," Nicki answered, getting herself up from the luxury couch.

"Well, I like Nicki better," Diamonte says. "Now follow me, lets head to the kitchen. I'll offer you some food."

Nicki nodded her head as she left her duffle bag on the couch before following behind the beautiful women. She was like a goddess in Nicki's eyes. Never had she seen somebody so beautiful, making Onika herself feel ugly and disgusting.

Walking inside the gigantic kitchen, Nicki's eyes almost popped out of her head. The kitchen was extremely breathtaking, it was huge and perfect. Just like in the Livingroom, everything looked expensive. "Take a seat sweetheart," Diamonte says as she walked towards the fridge that Nicki didn't even notice.

Diamonte pulled out a newly apple pie that hasn't even been touched yet. She cut her and Onika a slice before popping it into the microwave for a few seconds. She then grabbed a wine bottle from the wine holder and grabbed two big wine glasses before walking towards Onika. Placing the glass down in front of Nicki, she popped open the wine before pouring it into the glass.

Onika watched the blood red wine fill up the clear glass in front of her. She doesn't remember ever having wine before but she was sure excited the drink it. Feeling special that the most famous women was offering her an apple pie and a glass of wine. "I always love to give my new maids a warming welcome," Diamonte says with a smile.

"And so far, I think I already like you. Also, you're beautiful as ever, I hope you know that," Diamonte says.

It felt like fireworks were happening around Onika. Nicki's eyes twinkled as a huge smile appeared on her face. "Really?" Nicki asked blushing.

"Of course. You're really pretty," Diamonte says placing the apple pie in front of Nicki.

"Thank you so much. I'm a huge fan by the way. I really love you," Nicki says.

"That's nice to hear," Diamonte says as she handed Nicki a golden fork. "So, tell me about your self. I can hear a slight accent in your words, you're foreign?" Diamonte asked as she stabbed her gold fork in the pie.

"Ah yes. I'm from Trinidad, I came down here about a year ago," Nicki says as she nervously placed the pie in her mouth. She's never tried apple pie before but so far she's in love with the taste.

"You like it here in America?" Diamonte asked, interrupting Nicki's food orgasm that she was having in her mouth.

Nicki sighed before shrugging her shoulders. "It's hard down here. I was expecting to have my dream life here, that was the main reason why I wanted to come to America so badly but everything is difficult as of right now."

"I understand how you feel. My mother was a immigrant and life was extremely hard for her and my siblings but we got through it. Over the years we all were able to achieve our goals and make our mother happy. My siblings and I spoil her so much because she deserves it, she suffered so much throughout the years, especially for us. So honestly, you just need to have hope in your life. I promise you things will get better, just be patient," Diamonte said.

It felt as if Nicki's heart was melting. Hearing this made Nicki's admiration for Diamonte grow even more. "I hope so," Nicki quietly says.

"Anywho, I'm so glad to have you here, I've been looking for a new maid for thee longest. Honestly, your job here wouldn't be too hard. The house is always neat and clean since it's only me and my wife that lives here and we're never even barely home," Diamonte states.

"You may ask, "then what's the point of having a maid," Diamonte says before laughing. "We just really want you here to help out with cooking, laundry and just spark the place up a little. Or sometimes if we have our parties, I'll need you to serve my guest and all that good stuff."

Onika nodded her head, understanding the words that were coming out Diamonte's mouth. Diamonte continued to talk, as Nicki silently listened for the next 5 minutes until they heard the large doors of the mansion open then close.

"Oh that must be my wife," Diamonte cockily smiled at Nicki before letting out a smile giggle. Nicki did nothing but softly smiled back at her.

Footsteps were heard, until suddenly, Beyoncé appeared in front of the kitchen. Nicki decided not to look up yet and just continued eating her apple pie that she was enjoying. "Oh hey baby, I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon," Diamonte says as Beyoncé walked over towards them.

Beyoncé's eyes for some reason were focused on Nicki who shyly took a sip if her wine. "Yea my meeting was very short today which I am extremely happy about. I'm so exhausted," Beyoncé says as she stood next to her wife. Bey still stared at Nicki, trying to get a better glimpse of Nicki's face.

"Who's this?" Beyoncé finally asked.

"Oh! This is our new maid I was talking to you about. Nicki this is Bey, Bey this is Nicki," Diamonte says introducing the two.

Nicki finally looked up to find Beyoncé's vibrant hazel eyes staring into her. It was like Nicki's eyes twinkled from the sight of Beyoncé's beautiful face. She'd see pictures of her through the internet and magazines and always thought she was pretty, but she was even more GORGEOUS in real life! Nicki couldn't help but to stare. So much feelings were hitting her as Beyoncé stared into her soul.

Beyoncé herself couldn't take her eyes away from the young beauty. Seemed as if she was staring at a goddess. Beyoncé didn't care how young or poor this female was, she was entirely flawless to her. Her big brown innocent eyes stared back at her with a small shy smile planted on her face. Suddenly Beyoncé felt butterflies swarming inside her stomach. It felt as if her heart were doing flips. Her body almost went numb and her eyes still didn't want to leave Nicki's beautiful face. She felt as if she was slowly already becoming attracted to this beauty that she barely even know. This was a feeling she had NEVER felt with ANYBODY.

"Hi, I'm Onika, but I'm ok with Nicki," Nicki shyly smiles as her trembling hands were out waiting for a handshake, feeling nervous as ever. Beyoncé nearly melted when she heard the sound of Nicki's angelic, pretty voice, noticing a small hint of an island accent in her words.

"Onika? That's a pretty name, very unique," Bey complimented before shaking her hand. Their skins touched each other and Beyoncé could've sworn there were fireworks happening around them. Feeling Onika's soft, baby-like skin made Beyoncé wanted to go crazy.

"Thank you, I'm a big fan of you and your beautiful wife. I love you guys so much," Nicki gushed, fangirling in front of them. Beyoncé slightly laughed, can't help the fact how cute Onika was.

"She's such a doll. So adorable, I love her already," Diamonte said to Beyonce.

"Well, I'm glad you're willing to be our maid and help out around the house. We want you to feel welcomed and comfortable in here. We will also provide you with anything you would want because at the end of the day, you're basically like family to us," Beyonce kindly says.

"Aw thank you sooo much. I'll try my best to do my job good around here," Nicki says with a excited smile on her face. Beyoncé smirked, admiring Nicki's beautiful smile which somehow was making her feel weak.

Diamonte cleared her throat before suddenly pulling Beyoncé closer to her. She took Beyoncé's long arms, wrapping it around her body. "Can I get a kiss? I haven't gotten one from you since yesterday," Diamonte softly says as she puckered her lips, waiting for Beyoncé to kiss her.

Beyoncé face twisted up a little bit knowing Diamonte was never really the "kissy" type of person. She knew she was just trying to put on a show in front of Onika, making it seem like their relationship/marriage was all peaches and perfect.

Not wanting to reject or embarrass her, Beyoncé leaned down wanting to give her wife a small peck but instead they ended up having a full blown make out session. Diamonte being sneaky, stuck her tongue inside Beyoncé's mouth, exploring it.

Onika didn't have nothing to do but sit there and kind of watch. A awkward smile appeared on her face before she picked up her wine glass, taking a sip. Finally the two of them pulled away as Nicki placed her wine glass back down on the table. A smirk appeared on Diamonte's face as she stared at Beyoncé. She bit her lip before looking away from a confused Beyoncé.

"Well you guys are cute, must be nice. I'm so jealous," Nicki joked with a smile on her face, not wanting this moment to get any more awkward.

A small laugh left from both Beyoncé and Diamonte's mouth. "Well, it was nice meeting you, I hope you'll enjoy and love it here. I'm gonna go upstairs to my office and handle my business," Beyoncé told both Nicki and Diamonte. "We should all sit together and talk more, get to know you more," Beyoncé kindly suggested.

"Of course! You'll be having dinner with us tonight," Diamonte says to Nicki with a happy smile on her face.

"Thank you guys," Nicki replied.

"Alright I'll see you ladies later," Beyoncé said as her eyes continued to roam Nicki. Nicki quickly glanced at her, realizing that she was still staring into her soul. She felt her face get hot as the hazel eye beauty admired her face.

"Bye daddy, love you," Diamonte flirty says as Beyoncé walked out the kitchen.

"Love you too!" Beyoncé called out before making her way towards the elevator.

Diamonte turned back to Nicki with a excited look on her face. "Beyoncé seems to really like you, which is good because she actually hates people, she could be a bitch," Diamonte says before getting up from her seat.

"Oh," Nicki says quietly, not knowing what else to say.

"You seem to have that energy where you make everyone around you happy," Diamonte softly says as she helped Nicki get up from her seat.

"Aww thanks."

"Now, I would like to give you a tour around here. This place is huge, I would want you getting lost around here," Diamonte says as they both walked out the kitchen.

**********
2 Weeks Later

Sitting on their huge bed, Beyoncé patiently waited for Diamonte to walk out the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test. She nervously played with her fingers and her heart beat was going faster than usual. Excited but also scared of what the results would be. It didn't take long until Beyoncé heard the bathroom door open making her whip her head towards her wife who didn't seem excited.

"Nothing?" Beyoncé asked, hearing the disappointment in her voice. Diamonte shook her head no before taking a seat next to Beyoncé. Her trembling fingers were holding the pregnancy test that said Negative on it.

"Nothing. It says n-negative," Diamonte says, trying so hard not to cry. This wasn't the first time their pregnancy test was negative. They've been trying for a baby for years now and still, no baby was in the oven yet. It was depressing and frustrating, especially for Beyoncé. All she ever wanted was to have kids. Multiple kids. So that they can take over her businesses and properties when she's not around anymore.

No matter how much money and valuable things Beyoncé had, her life still felt incomplete. She'll give away everything she has in order for her to be able to have a family. The saying, "Money can't buy happiness," is extremely true to Beyoncé. She had all this money but yet was never really happy, especially at the fact that her wife isn't able to conceive.

"This is not fair. There's women out there getting pregnant and don't even want their child. And here I am wanting a baby so badly and I can't make one," Diamonte sniffled. Beyoncé sighed as she rubbed her fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry Bey," Diamonte says shamefully looking down.

"We gotta do something about this. We could adopt or have a surrogate," Beyoncé suggested.

Diamonte looked at her crazy before shaking her head. "No. I wanna be able to have that experience of carrying and having a child. I'm not letting no bitch carry our child. That's weird as fuck," Diamonte says rolling her eyes. Imagining somebody else carrying her and Beyoncé's child, she felt a pang of jealously hit her in her chest.

"Diamonte, we're 28 years old without no child. I don't know about you but I want kids. I'm not bout to keep sitting here waiting on you to finally get pregnant. Do you know how much my mother is bugging me for a grandchild?" Beyoncé asked. Silence quickly filled the room.

"Maybe this is sign for us not to have kids," Diamonte shrugged. After all, she never really cared to have children knowing that would make her life completely different. She loved being able to travel around or party with her rich friends and she knows that when she do have children, she wouldn't be able to do nun of those things.

"At this point, I just want to give up," Diamonte continued, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't even care about having kids anymore. I'm sorry."

"Why not?! We can't give up, we have so many more options we could do," Beyoncé says feeling herself getting frustrated.

"Bey, if I'm not able to carry your child, nobody else can! I don't want nobody carrying our child," Diamonte says.

Beyoncé sighed once again while rubbing her face. Trying to control her temper, she breathed in before breathing back out. She closed her eyes, counting to 10 before turning her attention back to her wife. "Alright that's fine. Let's just adopt," Beyoncé calmly says. "We could adopt a baby, toddler, even a-"

"Beyoncé NO! Just no!" Diamonte exclaimed. Beyoncé looked at her wife, not even knowing what words to say. She always knew Diamonte was a selfish person. She could be sweet, but the real side of her, was nasty. Disgusting. Greedy. And even sometimes ungrateful.

Beyoncé wasn't no dumb person. She knew exactly how her wife was. She knows that when they have kids, all the attention would go to the kids and that was something Diamonte didn't like. She knew that once they start having kids, most of the money would be spent on them and that was something Diamonte wasn't excited about either. She loved money, way too much. All the money Beyoncé makes, she wants it all to herself. Nobody else but herself.

Though Diamonte herself owned a few businesses such as a waist trainer line along with a fitness line and even a lipstick line and was making extremely good money from those, she still always wanted Beyoncé's money. She ate Beyoncé's money as if it was food. She always spent Beyoncé's money first before she'll even think about spending her own money. That's how greedy Diamonte Harper was and that was something Beyoncé extremely hated about her.

Sometimes... Beyoncé really did regret marrying her. She wished she could go back in time and change that. "Why are you like this?" Beyoncé finally asked her greedy wife.

"Like what?"

"Selfish. You're selfish as fuck Diamonte," Beyoncé says making Diamonte look at her with a twisted look. "You know how much I want kids. That's the very first thing I talked to you about when I fell in love with you. I always told you, once we get married, I'm putting a baby in you, no time being wasted. After some few months, we found out that you wouldn't be able to carry a baby, but the doctor said there's a little chance you could which I completely understood. Now, the years are going by and still no baby, I'm ready for us to have a child in our life, it doesn't even have to be our child, it could be any child. Let's go 'head and make a foster child happy and spoil him or her as much as we could but here you are being selfish for no reason."

"I'm not being selfish Bey," Diamonte argued, rolling her eyes. "I don't want nobody else child. I want only our child. I want us to be able to have our child. My egg and your sperm. Not somebody else's baby that they didn't want."

"Do you not hear yourself Diamonte? You sound crazy and selfish as fuck! What's wrong with being able to adopt and take care of a poor baby that their parents didn't want. I want to be able to make that child happy and feel loved," Beyoncé argued back making Diamonte let out a big breath.

"Man you are you stressing me the fuck out," Diamonte harshly murmured out as she rubbed her face.

"You're the one stressing me out! I want us to have a family! This shit starting to get boring! Having to come home without being greeted by my little babies or even sometimes without you being home. My life is really starting to get boring!" Beyoncé exclaimed.

"Beyoncé what do you even want kids for? You're a busy person, you already have a lot on your plate, don't you think kids being in the picture would stress you out even more?" Diamonte says. She was still picking out excuses for them not to have kids.

"Are you fucking serious Monte?" Beyoncé asked staring directly at her wife.

"What?" Diamonte asked cluelessly.

"If you don't want us to have a family then get the fuck out of my life. Let's gon' head and get that divorce because I'm this close to being done witchu'," Beyoncé says rising up from the bed. "You pissing me off, like for real. Sometimes, I can't believe I married yo' ass," Beyoncé says shaking her head.

Diamonte felt her heart drop. The word "Divorce" was ringing through her head like a bell. That was the very last thing she wanted to do with Beyoncé. There was no way in hell Diamonte was divorcing her wife. The money Beyoncé was giving her was too good and also, their sex life was amazing. There was no way Diamonte was letting Beyoncé, her dick and her money go...

"Baby," Diamonte sadly says as she got up from the bed as well. "Baby stop," She says as she grabbed Beyoncé's arm.

"Diamonte get the fuck out my face," A fed up Beyoncé says. Her eyes stared directly at the wall, refusing to look at this selfish, greedy person she called her "wife."

"I know I probably upsetted you and I'm sorry. I promise you I am. I have a lot on my plate daddy, I been so stressed out. I'll- I'll think about the a-adoption," Diamonte says. The word "adoption" left a nasty taste in her mouth but at this point, she'll honestly do anything to be able to keep Beyoncé in her life.

Beyoncé could smell her lying straight through her perfect, white teeth. She just wanted to be away from Diamonte right now so she simply nodded her head. "Ok, whatever," Beyoncé shrugged. She was over it. She was over Diamonte. Some days, she was really ready to kick her out and divorce her.

"I'll be in my office, I gotta go do some work and reply back to emails. Don't bother me unless you're bringing me food," Beyoncé says.

"Ok daddy," Was all Diamonte says before stepping out of Beyoncé's way. "I love you."

"Alright see you in a few hours," Beyoncé muttered out before stepping out of the bedroom. Making her way to the third floor of her huge mansion, where her office was located at. She sighed before entering the elevator that was placed in her home.

All this luxury things she had and yet she still felt miserable and unhappy in her life. And it was mainly because of Diamonte. Maybe if she married somebody a little more generous, loving and kind, her life wouldn't have been so miserable. All Beyoncé wanted was to have a loving wife and a loving family and so far, she had neither of those...

Stepping out of the elevator and entering the third floor, her eyes met up with their new maid, Onika who was mopping the marble floors. Nicki gave Beyoncé a small smile which surprisingly made Beyoncé smile back at her. Beyoncé even gave her a small wave making Nicki give a shy wave back. Nicki felt herself blushing and smiling extremely hard before looking away and continuing mopping the floors...

Though Beyonce was feeling horrible, frustrated and angry at the moment, seeing Onikas beautiful face made her heart go warm again. She felt calm and her mood slowly was beginning to change. It was like her heart and stomach were doing flips inside of her.

Something about Nicki really made Beyonce feel like.... Beyonce again. She wasn't feeling like herself but with her eyes landing on Onikas' she somewhat felt good and happy again......

**************
About 3 months Later

Three months later and everyday Nicki was feeling even more comfortable living in this house. Never had she thought she'll be working for the Knowles, both biggest businesswomen and never had she thought they would've became so friendly with her. Her relationship with Diamonte was good. Though Diamonte could be bitchy towards her at times, she still had a little just a little, soft spot for Nicki. She even lend Nicki some of her clothes that she'd never wore.

Nicki could care less about Diamonte's bitchy attitude because at the end of the day, she was their to be her maid, obey her commands and then get paid. Now on the other hand with Beyoncé, their relationship was bit odd... Well, not odd but a little too friendly.... Actually no, a little too flirty.

Flashback

"Damn you are so beautiful, you're like a goddess. My goddess," Beyoncé said as she leaned onto the island, biting her lips as she took a good look at Nicki who was wearing a black jumpsuit that perfectly hugged her curves.

Nicki blushed and then let out a small giggle. Sometimes she couldn't tell if Beyoncé was being serious or just joking around. "You got a wife Ms. Beyonce, she gonna whoop both of our butts if she find out you're complimenting me like this," Nicki says.

"She ain't gonna do nothing, also, she's not even here. So you're my wife for now," Beyoncé says winking at Nicki before licking her lips. Nicki blushed again before she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Beyoncé, anyways what would you like to eat for dinner?" Nicki asked.

"See, this is exactly why you my wifey, cause my actual wife don't even ask me shit like that," Beyoncé says causing Nicki to laugh.

"Beyoncé quit playing and tell me what you want," Nicki says.

"I want you," Beyoncé says making Nicki's body shiver. Those 3 words hit her like bullets and it felt like thousands of butterflies danced around in Nicki's stomach.

"You know what, I'll just make some jerk chicken and white rice. Sounds good?" Nicki asked ignoring the feelings she was feeling in her body.

"Yea gon' head and make that tonight," Beyoncé says walking towards Nicki. "And maybe you could give me some dessert too," Beyoncé says smacking Nicki's ass before walking out of the kitchen

A small "ooo" left Nicki's mouth as she rubbed the spot Beyoncé smacked. Her heart beat went faster and so many emotions were going through Nicki's head. "Oh lord, this women about to get me in trouble by her wife," Nicki thought in her.

It started with simple hi's and bye's then simple, shy conversations and now flirty looks and conversations. Nicki was very shy but Beyoncé was the bold one. Once she was around Nicki, she forgot and didn't even care that she had a wife. Every second of the day, her mind would wander off to Nicki. Beyoncé didn't know what was going on but she loved everything about Nicki. She was having these unfamiliar feelings with Nicki that she'd never had with Diamonte, or any other female.

Nicki was completely different and unique in her own way and that was something Beyoncé loved about her. Beyoncé would always give her compliments just to see Nicki's beautiful smile. Nicki's smile was her extreme weakness, the more she made Nicki smile, the more it felt like she was falling in love with her. Beyoncé didn't care about Nicki being poor or being a immigrant, she just wished she could make Nicki hers and give her the world, because she honestly deserves it.

Their little "friendship" was going good until a few weeks ago, they ended up kissing each other... Diamonte was never in the house, she'll often be out of town or even out of the country so usually it'll always be just Nicki and Beyoncé, and 1 more other maid in the house. Beyoncé herself was barely home but when she was, she'll always spent the days just sitting with Nicki and talking about almost anything, getting to know each other.

They were doing that a few weeks ago until suddenly, Beyoncé leaned in for a kiss. That kiss ended up turning into a make out session. Ever since then, Nicki tried her hardest to avoid Beyoncé. She felt guilty and was even beginning to feel like a whore for making out with somebody that had a wife.

So from then on Onika decided to keep her distance away from her. Beyoncé noticed Onika has been avoiding her and so far, she was not liking it. She already couldn't keep the younger, beautiful girl out of her mind and now making it worse, the kiss that they shared had Beyoncé feeling all types of way. She felt in love. She hadn't had a kiss like that in so long. The kiss felt extremely intimate making her more hungry and affectionate for Onika.

So with Onika ignoring and avoiding her, it was driving Beyoncé insane because she was really developing feelings for the younger girl. She didn't know what to do at this point. These past few weeks they barely exchanged words, and when they were around each other, the air was just filled with tension.

With Diamonte not being home, once again, the house was extremely quiet and peaceful. Beyoncé being in her office, in her home, feeling stressed as ever, sat there with that one person her mind. She couldn't focus at all. All she could think about was that kiss and wishing it could happen again. Her phone dinged, causing her to get out of her thoughts.

The text was from Diamonte, asking her to tell Nicki to wash all her dirty clothes that she left in her room. Beyoncé let out a somewhat shaky breath. Feeling a little thrilled that she'll finally have a chance to speak to Onika again because the last time they exchanged words was from a few weeks ago.

*******

Noticing that Nicki's bedroom door was cracked wide open, Beyoncé took the chance to go inside to see if she was in there. So far she had looked around the whole house, trying to find Onika but she was nowhere to be found. Her bedroom is the only place Onika could be located at. Not even caring, Beyoncé stepped inside the room, and found that Nicki's clothes that she was about to wear were laid out on the bed.

It then hit Beyoncé that she must've been taking her shower this whole time and that's why she couldn't find her. Beyoncé's eyes scanned the bathroom door that was slightly open before she allowed herself to walk over there. She heard small humming coming from Onika making Beyoncé open the door, not even bothering to knock.

Nicki jumped before her body began to tremble. Not expecting Beyoncé to be in her, she felt her heart beat a little faster and her small hands clutched the bright white towel that was covering her body.

Beyoncé couldn't help but to stare at the beauty in front of her. Watching the small droplets of water roll down her caramel skin and her long black hair which was all wet and curly from the water immidaitely turned Beyoncé on. Her eyes locked in with Nicki's eyes, staring at her beautiful, clear face and then staring into her big gorgeous brown eyes. Everything about Nicki turned Beyoncé on, she couldn't control herself at this moment.

"You were in here this whole time, you had me running around this house looking for you," Beyoncé soothing voice finally said. A small shy giggle left Nicki's mouth.

"Yea I always take my shower around this time," Nicki says. "Can I help you with anything? I'm surprised to see you in here, whatever you gotta tell me must be important," Nicki says with a sly smirk on her face.

"Actually it ain't anything important. Diamonte told me to tell you to wash her dirty clothes that she left in our bedroom. I guess she must've forgot it in there," Beyoncé says with a shrug. Nicki gave her a "really" face before she felt her shoulders drop.

"Really? That's what you had to tell me?" Nicki asked with a small laugh. The way how Beyoncé barged in her room made it seem like something bad happened. "You could've just texted my phone, B. Did you forget that you gave me a phone so that it'll be easier for the both of us to contact each other about anything?"

"Oh... Right," Beyoncé said mostly to herself. She honestly did completely forget that she could've texted Nicki's phone to tell her. She didn't even realize how eager and excited she was to just see and talk to Nicki.

"I was just... I missed you," Beyoncé suddenly says, surprising Nicki. "I was just excited and ready to come see and talk to you. We haven't talked to each other in so long," Beyoncé admitted.

Nicki felt herself get all numb and bubbly. She tried hiding her blush as she looked at the marble floors. She told herself she was going to leave Beyoncé alone and not let Beyoncé flirt with her anymore, but at this moment, it was extremely impossible to do that. It was like Beyoncé wouldn't leave her alone. She always tried to find something to say to her or if not, she'll just stare at her.

"Ok well, I'll place her dirty clothes in the laundry room as soon as I'm done getting dressed," Nicki says completely ignoring what Beyoncé had just said to her. She made sure not have any eye contact with her or give her anymore of her attention, hoping that will make Beyoncé leave her alone.

"There she goes avoiding me once again,"  Beyoncé thought in her head making a small sigh leave her mouth. All of a sudden, Beyoncé felt herself fully entering the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Nicki now became nervous, making herself clutch her towel even harder.

"Onika why you keep avoiding me?" Beyoncé deep but low voice asked. She was slowly walking towards Onika while Onika was backing away. Soon, Beyoncé extended her arm to grab Nicki's arm.

Pulling her close, aggressively making Nicki feel suddenly turned on, causing a small moan to leave her mouth. Face to face with each other, the two suddenly attacked one another with a nice, long sloppy kiss. Their tongues attacked each other, while Beyoncé's hands were gripping Nicki's soft ass.

After about a minute of them making out, Nicki pulled away, causing a thin strand of saliva connected between them. The strand broke apart as Nicki shyly looked down while Beyoncé's eyes stayed on Nicki, biting her lips. Not being able to control herself, her hands wrapped around Nicki's neck, going in for another kiss.

"I missed you babygirl," Beyoncé lowly says against Nicki's soft lips. "Ion' like how you been ignoring me."

"Beyoncé," Nicki says, fully pulling away from Beyoncé. "You got a whole wife, leave me-"

"Man, fuck her," Beyoncé says before aggressively turning Nicki around. Nicki's round ass was now rubbing against Beyoncé's hard member. "I don't want her, I want you. I need you," Beyoncé says before ripping Nicki's towel away from her body.

Nicki's small body was now exposed. Her boobs were all out in the mirror, giving Beyoncé a good view of them. Beyoncé couldn't help but to softly grip and caress them in her hands. Small moans left Nicki's mouth as she slowly rubbed her butt against Beyoncé's erected member. Beyoncé then gave a small smack on Nicki's butt, watching it jiggle.

Beyoncé then pulled her member out of her pants before placing her hands around Nicki's waist. "Bey, I don't think we should do this," Nicki suddenly says. She promised herself this shouldn't never ever happen between them but there goes that promise being broken.

Beyoncé ignored her, she turned Nicki's head towards her before giving her a long kiss. They then pulled away, still having eye contact with each other. "When I want something Onika, Ima get it," Beyoncé says.

"Your wife-"

"Forget her Onika. Forget Diamonte. I really need you Nicki, I've never felt this way towards anybody, not even Diamonte," Beyoncé says in Nicki's ear making her shiver. "Let me show you how much I need and want you," Beyoncé says before she softly slapped her dick on Nicki's ass.

Her long fingers then rubbed Nicki's clit, but Nicki crossed her legs, not wanting Beyoncé to have access. She didn't know how to feel right now. Yes she was horny and yes she wanted Beyoncé, very badly. But then, she knew this is wrong. This would make her feel like a complete slut. Having sex with somebody that has a whole wife. Onika felt guilty because Diamonte actually treated her so kindly and now she was about to have sex with her partner, behind her back.

"Stop being scared baby," Beyoncé whispered in her ear. "Let me make you feel good."

With Nicki feeling like she had no choice, she relaxed herself, spreading her legs apart. Her hands were placed on the sink counter as Beyoncé's hands were gripped around her waist. With Beyoncé's soothing voice in her ear and her touch on her skin, she couldn't help but to let Beyoncé take over her body. Her pussy was throbbing for Beyoncé's dick to be inside of her.

Beyoncé placed soft kisses on her shoulders before positioning her dick in Nicki entrance. Without warning, Beyoncé immediately shoved herself inside Nicki's tight, wet hole causing Nicki to let out a loud moan. Her eyes were completely shut, trying to maintain Beyoncé's thick and large member.

"Fuuuck you're so big!" Nicki moaned out as Beyoncé fully entered her. She felt her breathing pick up as Beyoncé began to go in and out of her. Beyoncé herself was grunting and moaning softly in Nicki's ear, trying to open up her tight pussy.

"So fucking tight," Beyoncé said in her ear as she continued pumping herself in and out of Nicki. Nicki was moaning, on the verge of crying, from how big Beyoncé was.

"I-I can't take this," Nicki managed to say. Her vision was getting blurry from the tears that wanted to fall.  The feeling felt good but also a little uncomfortable at the same time. Onika had never had anybody this big enter her before. "Shiit," Nicki moaned out, letting Beyoncé destroy her insides.

Beyoncé gripped her hair before talking in her ear. "You gon' take this dick baby, stop being a pussy," She says making Nicki get turned on even more. She was now pumping a little more harder than before.

The room was filled with their skins slapping against each other and the wetness of Nicki's pussy. Nicki's moans also filled the room, with Beyonce dirty talking in her ear. The dirty talking made Onika feel even more hungrier for Bey, not wanting it to stop.

With each thrust, Beyonce went harder and faster, while Onika's tight pussy clenched hard around Beyoncé's thick member. Nicki's large breast bounced hard as Beyoncé fucked her harder. Seeing the pleased look on Nicki's face and watching her breast bounce up and down through the mirror, Beyoncé couldn't help but to fuck the living shit out her.

She's never made love this hard to anybody like this before, Her dick was literally throbbing inside Nicki, feeling the warmness, tightness and wetness of her pussy. Beyoncé made sure her every inch of her dick was inside Nicki's box.

Their was nothing but love in the air around them. All that stress and frustration left Beyoncé's body. At this moment, Beyoncé felt like Nicki was the one. She felt like Nicki was really the love of her life. Meeting her on the first day, Beyoncé couldn't help but to fall in love with her.

"Oh fuck daddy," Nicki moaned out, trying to keep her voice low. The moans left her lips but she tried her best not to be loud.

"You could scream all you want baby, be as loud as you can," Beyoncé says into her ear. "It's just us in this house."

"Aaah!! Daddy!" Nicki moaned as Beyoncé thrusted even harder in her. Soon, Nicki's body began to tremble and shake, knowing her orgasm would be coming soon. The way how Beyoncé was fucking her and talking dirty in her ears, she knew she couldn't last any longer.

"BAA-BY, I-I'M BOUTA C-CU," Nicki screamed out but couldn't even get her words out. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth was wide open.

"You wanna cum on daddy's dick baby?" Beyoncé said in her ear.

"Mhmmmmm!!," Nicki answered back, feeling her legs shake even more than before.

"Cum on this dick baby. Nut all over it," Beyoncé said as she gripped her hair, making Nicki arch her back in even more.

"FUU-CKK!!" Nicki screamed out as she released all her juices on Beyoncé dick that continued to thrust inside of her. She was cumming harder than she ever did in her entire life, her body felt sooo numb but also good.

Beyoncé herself felt the need to cum. Her body twitched and her hands were still gripping Nicki's small waist. "Shit baby, I'm bouta cum all in this pussy," Beyoncé sexily moaned in Nicki ear and before she knew it, she exploded inside of Nicki.

Her sperms covered and filled up Nicki's pretty pink pussy. "S-shit baby, I'm cumming," Beyoncé continued to moan out as her sperms were coming out of her non stop. Her body jerked and twitched more until she was finally done and pleased.

Nicki softly moaned before she felt Beyoncé's big, wet dick slide out of her. Beyoncé dick was completely covered in cream, from both Nicki's juices and her own sperms. She put her dick back in the joggers she was wearing, letting the cream smear in her joggers. "Damn baby, I ain't never had pussy like that," Beyoncé lowly says as she turned Nicki around facing her. Nicki was extremely silent and look like she was in a bit of shock.

"You might wanna get back in the shower again," Beyoncé says before letting out a deep chuckle.

"Beyoncé we can't ever do this again," Nicki says, coming back to her senses.

"You don't mean that Onika, shut up," Beyoncé says. "I don't know what you so scared for anyways, nobody has to know, this is obviously staying only between us."

Nicki sighed before she slowly shook her head. "You're a bad wife Beyoncé, you really just cheated on your wife," Nicki says before a small chuckle left her mouth.

"She's barely even my wife, your my wife. You take better care of me than Diamonte do. And you make me feel shit I've never felt before," Beyoncé admitted. "I like you, I really like you Onika."

"I like you too, you make me feel a certain type of way, but you're still married, this shouldn't ever happen again, do you understand me?" Nicki asked in all seriousness.

"Onika you don't understand how much I love you girl, what we got going on between us, is never stopping," Beyoncé says as she stared into Nicki's eyes.

"We could get caught Bey, I don't wanna sabotage your marriage," Nicki says before Beyoncé leaned down giving her a long passionate kiss.

"You're not going to sabotage anything, calm down," Beyoncé says. "It's just us now, I love you babygirl, I really do."

Onika silently stared at Beyoncé, speechless, not knowing what else to say. This felt wrong to Onika, but yet, it felt good. She'd never had anybody love her the way Beyoncé loved her. It's only been 3 months of them knowing each other but yet they felt so in love. Staring at the women who just cheated on her wife, to express her love for her, Nicki really didn't know how to feel.

Horrible? Guilty? A whore? Ashamed?

Onika mentally shrugged, because at this moment she didn't care anymore. "I love you too Beyoncé," Nicki says staring straight into Beyoncé's hazel eyes that always made her fall in love even more with her.

To be continued.......

Hope yall enjoyed it!

Part 2 & and maybe a 3 would be coming out soon for this book!

Thoughts about Diamonte?

Thoughts about Beyonce?

Will Diamonte somehow find out about their affair?

*I didn't proof read so excuse errors*
7481 words🙌🏾

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

395 17 2
This is a mhaxtoriko story.
630 0 41
Kion and Rani have a fun time at the Tree Of Life but Scar has returned with some help. Will they make it out alive...can Kion keep his temper down? ...
9.9K 194 18
I'm gonna write for this Stolitz week and I won't miss a day. Each day will be a different one-shot. They all won't add up as one story. I'm not the...
159 9 3
It will probably be just the one story but I might write another one, maybe.