SamAina FF:- Unwantedly Wante...

By AshfuWrites

Previously named as 'Reluctantly Arranged '. How it feels when you unwanted to someone? Too much dejected ri... More

|Summary|
Chapter 1|Unexpected Shock
Chapter 2|Memorize The Old Days
Chapter 3 | Engagement
Chapter 4| Painful Rejection
Chapter 5| Destiny's Game
Chapter 6|Blackmailed
Chapter 7|beginning of unwanted life
Chapter 8|First Commitment
Chapter 9|Mehman
Chapter 10| New Place
Chapter 11|What's My Mistake?
Not An Update
Chapter 12| Glimpse Into Feelings
Chapter 13|How She Spend Her Whole Life like this
Chapter 14| Her Innocent And Naive Heart
Chapter 15|Romance! With Her?
Chapter 17| She make him Smile
Chapter 18|Hell With These Dreams
Chapter 19|Confusions

Chapter 16|Her Tears Effect Him

1K 181 35
By AshfuWrites

Ohkay! I never realize that many of my readers are so attached to this story.
It's close to my heart also and I really don't want to go in hurry while writing this story, that's why I said I would update after a break.
But, never mind my readers love forced me to write the next one also early.
So, here is the update.

IMPORTANT :- *slightly mature content* (A little bit in middle of the chapter).

*~*

Her eyes raoming on the silky fabrics and many printed clothes, spreading in front of her with infinite designs. From childhood, only her mother go for shopping for them also or sometimes there was a lady in thier village who used to selling the dresses in the village after shopping them from city markets.

There are so many varieties that she get confused what she take or what not.
Sameer was standing outside, totally unaware of this all girlish things, digging himself into his phone.
While Parsh also with his wife, helping her in choosing different outfits for her.

Naina was looking at one branded kurta which have a short length, she never wear these types of dresses but Soniya told her that she could wear all types of dresses whatever style she want to.
Naina being an explorer from her childhood she always want to try new things, she never ask to her mother nor bother her because she knew her house affairs.

But now she have totally no restrictions about anything and especially about money because sameer's father clearly told her that everything which they have all belong to her now. She first was really hesitant but then after thier lot of insists and thier love make her comfortable with them.

After coming there also, sameer's father gave her some extra money which only for her used and insruct her that when ever sameer took her outside she without any second thought bought whatever she want for herself.
One side if she was really feel hurt by sameer's behavior then other side she feel so blessed having a father like figure in the relation of her father in law who care for her a lot and always give respect her decision.

Once, she hesitantly told them that she wasn't in a habit to sleep outside when sameer wasn't there in the village, and they knew how the weather hot those days.
So very next day they bought an Air cooler for her room only to give her comfort she want.
She never want Air cooler nor she wished for it, because she was habitual sleeping inside even sometimes without fan also in her mother house.

*~*
She took two kurtis, one off white colour and one blue color with red contrast. She really loved that digital print on both of those Kurtis.

She feel someone standing behind her, with a jerk she turn to see who was there and found a boy who was also of her age looking at her with observing glint in his eyes.

She took some steps back and as result her back hit the showcase in which dresses were hanged.
She looked so confused and scared also.

"do you want any help? " that boy asked while scanned her with his dirty eyes, his eyes telling her that his intentions wasn't so good.

"ji? " she looked confused at his question and looked back at where she leave soniya and parsh.
But they were no where and moreover, where she was no one visible to her sight.

"do you want? " he asked again.

"nhi .....ap thora peechy ho kar khary hon. " she said as she try to make distance between them because he was continuously leaning towards her, and trying to get closer to her.

"Ary! Mein sirf help karny ki baat kar rha hon, kuch help chahiye kiya. " he asked while enjoying her feary situation.

Sameer who was standing outside from this shop, he accidently look up to see the passing people and when he was about to again engrossed himself in his phone, her sight caught his attention.

Where he was standing he easily see the whole shop because of glass walls but where Naina was nor she could see anyone, neither she able to call anyone.

He first thought it's his hallacunation but when he keenly observe the teary eyes of her and scary figure while she was trying to stop by the boy who was approaching her and held her hand also.

He rushed inside and withing seconds he was at the behind of that person.

Naina look at her with a smile in between her tears.

"kyu bhai? Kiya masla hai apka? " sameer asked to the person while coming in between them, protecting her behind himself.
She felt a relief when he came in front of her as her saviour.

"wo I'm...just trying to help her? " that person spoke in fear.

"jhot..bol rhy hain yeh...english mein pta nhi kiya kiya bol kar...toh pass any ki koshish...kar rhy thy aur...aur inhone mera hath bhi-
She was telling each and every thing, sameer feel her body tremble and every hate and every irritation can flew away god knows where as he wrapped his arm around her and pull her in his embrace as if he want to hide her in himself.
She clutched his coat fabric in her fist while hide her face in his embrace. With the fear some tears escaped from her eyes which were soaked in his coat.

With blooded eyes he look at that person who caught red handed and looking here and there.

"ek second....ek second ky ander ander nikl ly agr chahta hai ky yahan Tamasha na hon aur dubaara iss mall mein nazar aya toh soch nhi skta kiya haal kron ga. " with each word his muscles tighten and his showing utter anger.

Without wasting a single second that unknown boy immediately leave them alone here.

Sameer looked all around and then look at her who still clinging to him and may be sobbing. Because he could feel her shaking of body.

He wasn't able to believe that at this high five mall has also these types of person who never stop to behaving like cheap street boys.

He took Naina in a corner near the changing area which were also deserted.
He sighed and look at her who still not lifting her face.

"tum akeli yahan kiya kar rhi ho? Di ky sath nhi reh skti kiya? " he asked not so gently that she forced herself to look at him.

"meny kuch nhi kiya, phir bhi aap mujhy hi danti jaa rhy hain, di ny mujhy bola wo yehi hain mgr....wo pta nhi kahan chli gai.mei-
She really don't want to broke herself but she get so horrified with the incident that her tears make a way from her eyes to down and she hide her face in her palms.

Sameer eyes soften as his heart also melten, she already disturbed with the incident and he again scold her..

"shshhh! Naina dekho mein dant nhi rha , mein toh poch rha hon ky tum unky sath thi toh akely-
She wasn't listening him and continuously weeping while hiding her face.

He look here and there not getting what to do now.
Next moment he again pulled Herr in his arms and rubbed her back try to calm her down.

"wo...baht bury thy, wo....wo...hath lga rhy thy mujhy... "

She said in between her tears while start hiccuping.

"kahan? Kahan hath lgaya Usny?" he said while cupping her face softly.

"yahan, aur yahan bhi koshish ki thi. " she said childly while showing her wrist and then her left shoulder.

He wasn't able to think straight nor he was in a state to do anything.
What he was doing, he thought it's important and necessary Now and she needed badly.

"shshhh! Kuch.....kuch nhi hua hai. Han dekho Naina Idhar meri trf dekho..... Rona band kro. " he was continuously blabbering in his soft voice while kissing her wrist and then gently kissed her shoulder also where she point.

Her crying lessen as she again hugged him while wrapping her arms around his waist, he also didn't bother but rubbed her back to ease the trauma from which she was passing Now.

Hour passed to them, he wonder why no one was there, nor anyone coming there but then he mentally sighed as it's good for them that no one was there.

She was now not crying and now her body language telling him that she was alright.

His phone bell break the trance of both of them and Naina who just now came back into her senses realizing her position and moreover himself also, immediately pulled herself back while fixed her shawl around herself properly.

Sameer look at her flushed face and her lowered eyes.
She can't help but her cheeks radiate the heat on her whole face that she wasn't able to look at him.

"di! Aaap log kahan hain? " sameer asked as he picked up the call.

"I'm so sorry sameer actually parsh ko ek zarori meeting ky liye office se phone aa gia toh hamen emergency mein nikalna pra, baht bura lag rha hai tum logon ko inform kiye begair aa gai, "
Soniya said in apologetic tone.

"it's okay Di " sameer said as he sighed huffingly while look at Naina who was playing with her fingers but now she was calm enough that he have no to worry about her.

"tum log mzy kro na, hum phir kabhi tum logon ky sath chalen gy dubaara. " soniya said and sameer answered in short "ji" and then cut the call.

"wo log chalen gai hain, ab kiya kren? " he asked while looking into his phone.
indirectly he was talking with her, she look at him for a moment and get a chance to observe him keenly.
He wasn't in angry mood as he was always when he was with her. His face features showing softness and the concern he show an hour back was something that win her heart. And she was really feeling so blissful finally after six months of thier marriage her husband first time take her in his arms, though whatever the circumstances were.

He looked at her when didn't get any response and raised his eyebrows in question.

"ghar...ghar chalty hain. " she said in stuttering voice immediately lowering her gaze from his face.

*~*

Two days passed to this incident and she was now come again in her usual manner but one thing she notice that sameer's behaviour also changed from two days.
Means, he now didn't scold her without any reason but still distanced himself from her and when accidently or coincidentally she came closer he rebuked her.

The plan which was set that she stay in his room also get canceled as soniya and parsh apologize because of the sudden work load but they promise that they came on weekend and spend a lot time with them.

Naina now a days getting so cranky because of sameer.
She want him close but he don't want. She want him to took her in his arms for once and for forever but he still not able to pulled himself from the thoughts of Reena.

*~*

"kiya chahti ho tum? " he raored in anger filled voice seeing her in his room at this time of night.

"wo..wo mein..

She never found any words which she used to answer him back.
He took long strides, pulling her with a jerk in his arms.
First she startled but next moment she relax feeling the same warmth of him for which she was craving from that day.

"Paro harna nhi chahti, par...ab saha nhi jata. " she said while looking into his eyes.

"mujh se bhi. " his voice get husky as he leaned down his face closer to her.

"toh kyu seh rhy hain phir? " she asked while closing her eyes, parting her lips slowly.

She waited, waited for the moment so as he waiting for her surrender..
With a sudden jerk he pulled her into himself as close as he could feel her soft and smooth body against his hard one.
God knows what make him so insane that one more move and his lips moved on her soft ones.

She shuddered with the sudden and first close proximity of her husband which blocked her all senses as if his lips giving electrifying shocks to her.
She can't help but whimper softly when she badly wanted to breath..
As his lips leave her ones, traveled down not before giving some wet, yet hot kisses on her jaw line and down he stopped on her collarbones.
Her hands which were fisting his shirt collars Now move upwards as she wrapped one arm around his neck while with the other still holding his shirt collar.

"aap...aise nhi kiya kren na.....mujhy bilkul acha nhi lagta...jab... Jab aap mujhy danty hain. " she said while her breath coming in short pants.

He lift her small figure in his arms and walked towards the bed.
Settling her on it he came over her while looking deeply towards her with his hooded eyes..

"tum...kabhi smjh hi nhi pai mera pyaar.. Kabhi nhi smjha tum ny mujhy. " he said in a complaint tone.

"mein smjhna chahti hon. "

She said softly while caressed his cheekbone.

"toh smjho phir. " as he said before she realized what happen he dipped his head and kissed her lips too hard that she forget to breath, forget to surrender what's happening.

Just he or she.
Feeling of his lips on her soft petals.
Is this the intensity of real love? She wonder how could she handle this intensity.

*~*

"Nainaaaaa! "
With a jerk she open her eyes getting up immediately from the bed.

She realize she was till now dreaming about him, about them.

"stayanash!" she cursed herself while getting up to go for a shower when her someone knocked the door so loudly.

She came and open the door only found her angry husband.

"kiya hua? "

"ghanty se awazen dy rha hon tumhen itni bhi kiya paki neend ky uth hi nhi rhi. "
He said in disbelief while trying not to scold her again.

In these three to four days he had controlled his anger when ever she came in front of him.
Her crying face really did some miracle that he changed his way of scolding her without any reason.

"mein office ja rha hon, nashta kar Lena, yehi btana tha. " he said in his bored tone because he himself don't know why but everyday he inform her before leaving.

"thik hai. " she said shortly and he turn to leave from there.

She closed the door while leaning against it's frame, foolishingly laughing on herself while cursing her also.

She really fall in love with him.
First when she admit she thought it's just attraction but now she confirmed she fell for him that too deeply that she was now craving for him and his closeness also.

But, what about him?

That one question scared her like hell. She don't want herself rejected from him that too again.
She did many immature things with him in past that she regret it now but he also didn't do good thing.
She was determine that first she make him love her then she would make him realize that How much he insulted her and her feelings also.
She can't forget each and every word of him which he said to her. But still she was afraid of the rejection from him.

*~*

Do vote and comment.
It is the longest chapter of this book.
And I know many of you have question now that How can she fall in love with him? And how can she forgive him?
So dear ladies and gentlemen! There are many things which have to come till now and moreover she only fall in love with him she never forgive him for his deeds and now the real story start when she took a charge as my strong baby girl;)

Just wait and read the story.

P.s:- I really don't want that all readers lost thier connection with the story, so this story updates comes on daily basis and rest of the stories will be updated when I get time or make up my mind.

Enjoy reading and ignore the mistakes. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 11.4K 76
What happens when destiny pushes two strangers together to bind them together in a marriage??? A promise made two decades ago by two best friends, Ja...
35.6K 3.6K 30
What happens when an inevitable intruder enters your house... your life... like a storm & disrupts your peaceful life... Let's read to find out what...
43.9K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...
2.4K 261 5
Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who became the happiness of her life at an unex...