Chapter 12| Glimpse Into Feelings

Early update to compensate with my late updates.
Enjoy reading and do comment also and let me know your thoughts. 😊

If he was so mad then she wasn't less than any craziest person.
She bearing his rude behavior only for the sake of her own mother but he was crossing his limits in his anger.

With a loud thud she threw her suitcase in the room anywhere and removed her long shawl from her, freeing her and catched some air.
Tears continuously rolling on her cheeks..
This is the very first time she was crying like this because of someone.

She have a strong nature whom know how to tackle and face any situation but this situation  wasn't in her control.

She look herself into the mirror, cheeks have trains of tears which were again and again wetting her to cheeks.

Wasn't she beautiful?  She thought to herself and questioned.
Wasn't her beauty capable to win his heart?
What he actually want? 

"huh, kiya mila....kiya mila itna sab sehny ky baad. Wohi zilat wohi naafrat... Paro ny aaj tak itna kisi ki nhi suni Jitni iss insaan ki Sunni par rhi hai, jo badkismaati se mera shohar hai." she was talking to herself while angrily throwing all the things from the dressing to down on the floor..

"kabhi...kabhi bhi maaf nhi kron gi apko. " she almost screamed and with that she fell on her knees crying bitterly on her own situation....

She don't want to cry, don't to make herself feel like she was helpless but her strength given up now.
How much she bear? 

______________

She open her eyes with a sound of continuous knocking on her room door.

She opened her eyes fully and realized she fallen asleep on the floor while crying. She was hell tired because of the journey and then his hurted words make her cry so badly that she never realize  when she fell in sleep only on floor.

She get up, look at clock which showing 7 at evening..

They reach here at 10 in the morning. She was sleeping for quite long time.

Knock was again heard and she immediate fixing her duppata on her head and then go to open the door.

Here he was standing with anger fill eyes ready to barked at her.

She look at him without any emotion and wait for him to start why he came here.

"itni der se darwaza bja rha hon, sunai nhi deta kiya? " as usual without any reason he get angry on her..

"soye hoye insan ko waqai sunai nhi deta, aap Jab soyen gy na tab mein darwaza bja kar sabit kr don gi. " she replied calmly, didn't bother herself to look at him.

Because now she have no respect left for him.

He open his mouth to say something then again close it.

Forwarded his phone towards her with an irritated look.

She also look back at him with frustration and confusion.

"zuban uper waly ny bolny ky liye di hai, kaam ky liye nhi istamal ho skti hai, ya usse sirf gussa krny ky liye rakha hai. " she said in utter irritation while looked at his phone.

He frowned, then dialed a number with a sigh and again forward towards her while saying "ghar waly baat krna chahty hn "

She take it without any conservation and came inside the room while closing it.

He stay there for few minutes trying to observing her state.
Her swollen eyes telling him that she cry and very badly she cry.

He never thought this girl really have feelings towards anyone.