Chapter 16|Her Tears Effect Him

Ohkay! I never realize that many of my readers are so attached to this story.
It's close to my heart also and I really don't want to go in hurry while writing this story, that's why I said I would update after a break.
But, never mind my readers love forced me to write the next one also early.
So, here is the update.

IMPORTANT :- *slightly mature content* (A little bit in middle of the chapter).

*~*

Her eyes raoming on the silky fabrics and many printed clothes, spreading in front of her with infinite designs. From childhood, only her mother go for shopping for them also or sometimes there was a lady in thier village who used to selling the dresses in the village after shopping them from city markets.

There are so many varieties that she get confused what she take or what not.
Sameer was standing outside, totally unaware of this all girlish things, digging himself into his phone.
While Parsh also with his wife, helping her in choosing different outfits for her.

Naina was looking at one branded kurta which have a short length, she never wear these types of dresses but Soniya told her that she could wear all types of dresses whatever style she want to.
Naina being an explorer from her childhood she always want to try new things, she never ask to her mother nor bother her because she knew her house affairs.

But now she have totally no restrictions about anything and especially about money because sameer's father clearly told her that everything which they have all belong to her now. She first was really hesitant but then after thier lot of insists and thier love make her comfortable with them.

After coming there also, sameer's father gave her some extra money which only for her used and insruct her that when ever sameer took her outside she without any second thought bought whatever she want for herself.
One side if she was really feel hurt by sameer's behavior then other side she feel so blessed having a father like figure in the relation of her father in law who care for her a lot and always give respect her decision.

Once, she hesitantly told them that she wasn't in a habit to sleep outside when sameer wasn't there in the village, and they knew how the weather hot those days.
So very next day they bought an Air cooler for her room only to give her comfort she want.
She never want Air cooler nor she wished for it, because she was habitual sleeping inside even sometimes without fan also in her mother house.

*~*
She took two kurtis, one off white colour and one blue color with red contrast. She really loved that digital print on both of those Kurtis.

She feel someone standing behind her, with a jerk she turn to see who was there and found a boy who was also of her age looking at her with observing glint in his eyes.

She took some steps back and as result her back hit the showcase in which dresses were hanged.
She looked so confused and scared also.

"do you want any help? " that boy asked while scanned her with his dirty eyes, his eyes telling her that his intentions wasn't so good.

"ji? " she looked confused at his question and looked back at where she leave soniya and parsh.
But they were no where and moreover, where she was no one visible to her sight.

"do you want? " he asked again.

"nhi .....ap thora peechy ho kar khary hon. " she said as she try to make distance between them because he was continuously leaning towards her, and trying to get closer to her.

"Ary! Mein sirf help karny ki baat kar rha hon, kuch help chahiye kiya. " he asked while enjoying her feary situation.

Sameer who was standing outside from this shop, he accidently look up to see the passing people and when he was about to again engrossed himself in his phone, her sight caught his attention.