Chapter 4| Painful Rejection

Engagment ceremony  gone well but his words make her restless...
She was sure he don't like her but she was  too happy to forget to notice this, if he wasn't like her then how he get ready to come here for the engagement and moreover how he agreed  With the marraige alliance.... If he was ready, then what does the meaning of those words ...

Many questions aroused in her mind, to which she want to know his inner feelings and one day finally she got a chance...
She go with her friends to the village fair at the far end of village ...by chance sameer also there...

First he saw her and totally ignore her, and without looking at her, he cross her by showing that he was busy in his phone and in real he saw her the very first moment when she came here....

" tera mang tu aaj baht hi suhna lg rha hai... " her friend said in a dreamy voice, while others start drooling on him...

" aisa kiya dikhta hai tum logon ko uss mein jo mujhy aaj tak na dikha " she said, scrunching her nose, already upset by her inner turmoil....

" ayee paro bss kr han, hamen sab dikhta hai teri ankhon mein, kitna mrti hai tu uss pr, chahy zubaan se na sahi mgr ankhon se keh deti hai tu " her friend said while grin at her...

Naina became silent, fidgeting with her mind, finding a suitable words to answer her friend...

Sameer who forced himself to stop and listen their conservation....

" ja ja bss kr aisa kuch nhi hai  , mein or uss 6 fut py maron gi, huh, zra sa prh likh gia tu kiya, hum ny bhi prha hi hai, mgr uski trha aise shokiyan to nhi mari na... " as usual she again unintentionally insult him according to him and he literally don't like her this habit....

" paro, kuj tu pyaar se baat kr, tera viyaah hony wala hai usky sath... " her one Friend used the serious tone....

" han tu, viyaah ho rha hai tu janab ko sr pe bitha lon, kiya, waise bhi uski amma or meri amma ki rza mandi se ho rha hai mujhy koi shok nhi chrha usse viyaah krny ka... " she said and before she complete he came towards her, held her from arm and pulled her along with him in a corner....

" itna hi napasand hon toh mna kr do na apni amma ko, ky nhi ana tumhen mery ghar... " he flinched and whispered in yelling tone...

She look at him without blinking and then try to free her arm from his painful grip but he didn't let her free and pull her a bit closer and asked in angry tone : jab pasand hi nhi tha tu han kun ki...

" yehi tu mujhy aap se bhi pochna hai.. " she look directly in his eyes that spitting fire....

"apko shok chra hai paro ky mathy lgny ka, na ky mujhy, mna aap bhi tu kr skty thy na, jab ky aap bhi mujhy kuch khass pasand tu krty nhi hn... " she said further when he didn't answer her.....

"jo logon ko shok nzr aaty hn na paro wo kisi ki majboori bhi ho skti hai.. " he replied in  angry tone..

"achaaa, phir meri bhi majboori hi smjh lijiye ky mein aap se shaadi krny ko tayar ho gi.."she immediately get a hint to answer him...

" tumhari aisi konsi majboori hai... "he asked.
Still holding her arm in his tight grip....

" pehly aap btayen... " she asked with raised eyebrows....

"sawal  pehly meny pocha hai "  he said while leave her with a jerk.. 

" ye kisi kitaab mein likha hai ky jo pehly sawal kry ga wohi jawab dy ga.. " she asked while rubbed her arm where his fingers leave a mark....

She make the person speechless by her way of talking but sameer was unaware of it that's why he also didn't want to step back and IN Naina's dictionary 'step back ' word didn't exist...

"well zubaan baht chlti hai tumhari, that too mery samny... Bug don't forget paro this I will agree to accept you bcz I hate you. " he said while closing the gap between them and pinned her near the pillar of tent in which they were standing... She staring him with a blank face...

He knew it, and get her expression also...
" oh shit, mein bhi Kis  gawar ky samny English bol rha hon jisse kuch ply hi nhi pra ho ga.. " at last he laugh scrastically...

She was still silent when jerked at his move..
Moving more closer  to her he held her from shoulders and totally shaked her badly...

" ghar jao or apni amma ko mna kr do, smjhi.. Mein tumse shaadi nhi kr skta, itna prha meny is liye nhi hai ky tum jaisi jhahil se shaadi kr lon or apni zindagi barbad kr lon... " his words hurt her deep, she look at him in disbelief and say : aisi prhai ka kiya faida jo ye tak na sikha saki ky baat kaise ki jati hai....

Her words hit him and he look at her with blazing eyes, tighting his grip ,digging his fingers in her soft  skin of shoulders he spoke in anger : same my problem  miss Naina agarwal, mujhy tumhary baat krny se problem hai...

" jab aap itna prh likh kr na sikhy tu hum tu tehry jahil, gawar, unprh, ullu or pta nhi kiya kiya hum kaise sikhen gy ky kaise baat ki jati hai, han... " her words just increasing his anger and he said in a decided tone " majboori much bhi ho mgr mein tumse tu hr giz shaadi nhi kro ga... "

That day and after that one week pass they both didn't talk nor anyone talk in their house, sameer was gone back to city after the one week... He got his visa for abroad and he go to that country..
His parents planned everything  that when he came back they start the preparations of his marriage.....

But destiny play another  game with them...
After  two years they got to know that their beloved son married  to a girl named ' Reena'
Reena, he got a friend who care him, and give him immense care which he needed that time and more over her attention make him fall in lovr4 with her..
He wanted to take revenge  from Naina  so that's  the best  way he found...

Not only his parents but everyone got shocked by this news....

______________________________________

Here is the new chapter  hope you all like it...
Do vote, and comment also....
Enjoy reading..
Happy New Year ♥😄💙