Chapter 11|What's My Mistake?

Her eyes filled up with the tears at the very next moment when she realized he wasn't going to come back...
She wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes, don't want herself as a center of attraction for everyone.. She look all around, everyone was stranger for her, to whom she said that she need help..and what kind of help she want? Her husband leave her here without caring what she can do where she can go?  How mean he was?

She keenly looked at the elevator door, she study about it but she was afraid, afraid of going inside it, what if electricity gone when she go inside? 

She have many wrong assumptions about it which now raoming in her mind.. How could she find where she have to go, on which floor, in which apartment.

Wait.. He said 4th floor..
Gathering her courage she look around for the stairs..
And finally she got them also.
Slowly dragging her suitcase with herself she start climbing them ignoring the weird looks of passerby..
Dressed up in simple salwar suit, hiding herself under a long shawl, she was not belonging to this society that's why everyone passing a weird looks while looking at her..
She didn't gave any importance and kept on walking, after going every floor first she checked which one, then she finally the 4th floor so she take a relief breath..

But what's her apartment...
Again she got tensed..
Yahan tak aa gai hon tu aagy bhi rasta mil hi jai ga.
She encouraged herself and after checking out her surrounding she sat on the nearby staircase.
She thought he would come out at any time from the apartment so she got to know that one her.
So she stay sit and wait for him to coming out...

.............

After coming inside the apartment, he almost threw his suitcase and fell on the bed with a thud...
Her existence were so frustrated for him, Her face, Her presence annoyed him beyonds any limits.

He really have no concern with her, but when he closed his eyes, her face came in front of his eyes having the same hurted look into it... He immediately get and the same moment his phone ringed up....

He checked the ID and that's from his village, it's mean his father was calling him...

He picked up the phone after paying Salam his dad asked that they reached safe and sound and he said yes...

"naina se baat krwao zra" his dad words jolted him, he get up and paced in the room with frown lines on his forehead....
He gulped down the in fear and stay silent for few seconds.

"putar! Naina ko bulao na baat krni hai, thik hai na bachi? Akhir Pehli baar ghar se itni dor gai hai tu fikr ho rhi hai. " His dad spoke in gentle voice.

"wo..fresh hony bathroom gai hai, baad mein kar Lena baat abhi tu hum pohanchy hn thora rest kr leny den. " though he successful in making an excuse but still his voice sounded irritated in last.

"han han thik hai, par uss ka khayal rakhna, bechari Pehli bar aisi jagah gai hai na, aur wahan koi hai bhi nhi usky pass toh is liye. " his dad give his soo many more instructions and he just  pretend to listen them calmly otherwise he have no interest in listening about her.

At last when his dad cut the call HR took a sigh, just then he realize he already leave her all alone. With an irritating groan he walked out side from his apartment.

He saw a huge crowd at near the stairs and without his realization he walked towards that place. When he look at the sight which caught the attention of everyone he got frozed at his place.
Naina who sit at the last one stair didn't realize when fallen asleep while resting her head against the reeling of stairs.
She open her eyes with the sound of gossips and when she completely came back into her sense she realize that she became the center of attention of passerby.

Everyone passing weird looks to her while gossips so weird that she was feeling hell embarrassed.
She lowered her head still sitting there, trying to fought back with her tears. It's not less than like her humiliation that people who were stranger to her passing weird and undisgestable comments to her.

Sameer who just came here and witnessed this weird and awkward sight of his life, stood clueless what would he can do now.
Mustering the courage he came near her, picked her suitcase and signal her to come behind him.

Without caring people reactions he walked towards his apartment along with naina following him.

For once they inside the apartment he almost threw her suitcase and with blooded eyes look at her. She already scared the crap which happen with her outside and now she have to face his anger also..

"baht shouq hai tumhen apna tamasha bnany ka?" he took two long strides towards her and she immediately took back steps with a fear run down in her body.

She look at him with startled expression and making her inner self strong which already give up and she was at the verge of crying. After all she was a women with full of emotions.

"listen! Akhiri aur Pehli bar keh rha hon. Mujhy tumhari koi parwah nhi hai whatever you want to do, shouq se kro but meri trf se kisi bhi kisi bhi kisam ki umeed mat rakhna, I hate you, smjhi tum. " he almost yelled at her, making her squirmed in fear and some unknown tears finally rolled on her cheeks, proving that she finally lost all her strength because of this man who have no mercy not  a bit care for her..

"tum se baat kar rha hon mein. " when she didn't show any response, his hands caught her arms harshly and he shook her soft form badly making her tremble with utter fear..

She nodded quickly while still looking down.

"jab kuch pocha hai tu uska jawab mujhy alfaz mein chahiye.waise tu zuban baht chalti hai ab jawab deny ky liye bola nhi ja rha kiya.? " don't why he was so mad suddenly, may be it's the last few days of her behaviour outcome which she show towards him or may be it was his parents extra love and attention towards him..
But now he was like want to make her sure that who was the actual controller of all this mess which was running in thier life.

"j....ji. " she hardly able to reply, her voice choked, her body trembling with an unknown fear, her cheeks wet with her own tears and now she was getting hiccups.

He passed a glance at her shaking form and with a sudden blink leave her as such she stumble on her feets but somehow save herself from falling.

"wahan se sidhy hath ka kamra, tum wahin raho gi, aur bhool Kar bhi mery kareeb any ki koshish ki na tu mujh se bura koi nhi ho ga. " he said with utter rudeness and turn to go into his room..

She lift her head to look at his back, wiping her tears harshly she lift her suitcase without thinking more walked towards the room she mentioned.
She was pissing there without any fault. Facing this crueled situation of her life without figuring out what's her mistake?

But one thing she knew clearly that he regret all of this so badly the day he kneeled down in front of her and she knew that she make sure beg him badly for her loving him back. She promise herself that he pay hard for all the words he said to her. Every single moment which he used to insult her, humiliate her, she make sure that he begged for her forgiveness..

She never gonna forgive so easily.... Ever in her life.

_____________

So finally here is the update.

Forgive me for waiting you all too longer but I promised next will come soon and I already start writing down the next chappy so you all won't gonna wait for it so longer.

Again!  Apologizes to all my impatience readers.

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy reading it 😊❤

Do vote and comment your thoughts also ❤