Chapter 13|How She Spend Her Whole Life like this

Having a happy realization of everything each other's feelings both were locked up in thier own rooms.
Fighting with thier own selves.

They both skipped the dinner also and when next morning she came out from her room, whole apartment were screaming with  silence, first she thought to go and check his room as if he was here or not but next moment she changed her decision.

What if he again scold her without any reason?

She always show herself strong, but inside how much scared she was from his anger, only she knew. It's not like she have no courage to answer him back, it's just her relation with him make things a bit a difficult for her.

She by chance glance at dining table where something kepting in the bowls.
She came and look into it.
Breakfast, for her.
She now confirm that he wasn't here he already left for his office.

"mein kisi ki fikr mein apni bhook Kyun bardasht kron, nhi fikr toh bhar mein jain, mujhy koi shuok nhi hai bhooky marny ka." realising that she didn't eat from previous day, she sit down and take out those things which were may be he bought for himself and the remaining was for her.

She eat all the things which were kept remain  and after that she go into kitchen for her whole examination.

She checked the whole apartment, and get to know there are total Two bedrooms and one guest room with an open kitchen and one living room that wasn't too big but suficeint for few people's.

Then she checked the whole kitchen, every cabinet have some boxes on which something written in English which somehow she understood that some are noddles packet, some are biscuits and some are other things which was used for eating like frying chips, nachos, lays and many more things.

Later, she open the fridge which was full of sea foods cans and with cokes, juices and bayers also.

She picked up one can of sea food and try to read the content on it.

Next moment her eyes widen on the revealation that it contain many those things from which thier religion stop them.

For a moment she thought to threw all those cans in the dustbin but then she imagine his reaction, scolding herself and cursing him she kept the cans back.

She came in the living after taking a relaxing shower and sat on the couch while staring at a point continuously.
She start thinking about her life.
He marry her on his parents will, he took her here along with him also on his parents insist.

He have no interest in her, he hate her existence, even he hate about thinking her also, how she stay her whole life with him. How her life passed staying unwanted in his life.

A long tear escaped from her eye, she don't want to take stressed about all these things but then she thought she can't live her whole life like this.

Itni sohni lag rhi hai meri behan, dekhi tu wo sab kuch bhool kar tujh mein khoo jai ga aur....tujh se dor nhi rh sky ga..

Her sister's words ringed in her mind and she somehow also relaxed herself with that thought, but then what happen.

Touching her far away, he never even for once look at her on thier wedding night.
One more tear escaped and she immediately wiped it not wanted to shed tears for that heartless person.

Her chain of thoughts broke when someone knocked on the main door.
She wonder if he already go to office then now who came to thier house?

She settled her duppata carefully and go near the door.

"kon?" she asked a bit louder.

"Paro!darwaza khol mein soniya" Soniya was elder sister of sameer who also stay in this city and when sameer's mother tell her about Naina's arrival so she thought she visit for once because she knew her brother get himself busy in work and she was all alone in this new place.

Moreover, vishakha give some instructions to soniya that she took Naina along with shopping and gave some tips to Naina that How she go close to sameer.

Naina immediately open the door and here soniya was standing with her husband.

She gave them way to come inside and then close the door beyond them.

"didi, aap aao gy mujhy pta nhi tha, mujhy btaya nhi kisi ny aap log betho mein kuch lati hon aap logon ky liye. "

She said all in one go and rushed towards the kitchen which opposite to the living room so the person who were in living not able to see inside the kitchen till then came towards that side.

Once inside the kitchen, she immediately open the fridge to get some milk and make tea for them because back in village guests always served by Tea or some lassi but as she know here making lassi is not possible so she prefer Tea but wait....

She kept her palm on her face, when realize that there was no milk inside the fridge.
Now what she can do?

"Paro! Kiya hua? " soniya asked as came inside the kitchen and saw her standing near the counter with tensed face.

"wo didi...mujhy pta nhi tha aap log aa rhy ho wrna sameer se keh kar dhood mangwa leti par..

She wasn't able to complete as her tears make a way from her eyes to down rolling on her cheeks.
She think what her sister in-law think about her that How dryly she welcomed them but there was nothing to worried.

"offo, paro phir kiya hua, hum juice se hi kaam chla len gy aur waise bhi hum log tum dono ko apny sath leny aye thy bahir ly jany ky liye. "soniya said softly while her tears.

Soniya picked Two juice canes and pour them in glasses, kepting them in the tray and she gestured Naina to follow her.

They came and sit on sofa and after soniya started 

"amma ny phone kar ky btaya tha tum log yahan aa gai ho, is liye hum yahan aaye hain tum aur sameer aaj Hamary sath chlao, sameer tumhen tu akely pta nhi kab lekr jai tu is liye hum ny socha kyu na hum chlen sath, isis bachany outing bhi ho jai gi " soniya said excitedly while eyed at her husband who nodded in agreement.

"par Wo ghar nhi hain, mery khayal se office gai hain. " Naina said slowly with an awkward smile.

"koi Nah usse phone kar ky bula lety hain. " soniya's husband Parsh said and dialed sameer's number on his phone.

"hello, sameer is speaking? " he asked casually.

"hello, jijaji aap? Khairiyat mujhy phone karny ki. " sameer asked in surprised.

"han bhai, tumhari shikayat ayi hai, aa jao jldi ghar. " he said jokingly while soniya chuckled and sameer with confusing cut the call.

*~*

"chlo aao hum tab tak tayari kar lety hain. Jany ki. " soniya said while hold Naina's hand and walked towards sameer's room.

"Didi Yaahan nhi wahan " Naina said with hesitation while free her hand.

"kyu bhai sameer ka kamra tu yeh wala hai. " soniya look at her with confusion.

Naina look down, have no answer what to say and how to say? Her husband don't want her existence in his room then how she stay in his room.

"paro mein kuch poch rhi hon, tum wahan kyu reh rhi ho? " soniya asked in serious tone while look at her tentatively.

"meri wajah di. " both turned back to witnessed sameer at the main door.
Naina looked at him then immediately looked away.
Are the things going stop now?  Is he tell everything to her sister or leave her?

Her mind start questioning to her and she have no answer of all these questions.

_________________________________

Do vote and comment also.
Next will be coming tonight.

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy.