Chapter 14| Her Innocent And Naive Heart

"Meri wajah se, di. "
Both look at main door direction where sameer was standing.

Soniya gave a confused look, till then he walked in thier direction.
Naina look at him, his face showing on emotion. Parsh was busy on his phone call that's why sameer came directly towards them.

"kyu? " soniya asked shortly while raised her eyebrows.

"ahem! Wo kiya hai na di. Actually aaty waqt hamari choti si larai ho gai thi toh, ye ruth gai mujh se, is liye aaty sath hi alag room mein apna samaan rakh liya. " he was trying hard to cover up because he knew if the secret out then many things came out also and for now he don't want any more drama in his life.

"Naina, yehi baat hai?" Soniya look at her with a teasing smile.
She really adore the expression of her brother which was he now showing that they get into small fight.

"ji..wo...
Her words stay back in her throat when sameer wrapped his arm around her shoulder, gently.

This is the very first time he was touching her, too gently and softly.

"come on yrr!  I'm sorry na, kal se kitni bar toh sorry bol chuka hon. " he said softly while eyeing at her sister who was looking at them in Awwie expression.

"ji?mein...

"Khana khaya tum ny subah chor kar gia tha mein. " he said softly while grazed his fingers against her cheek. Her whole body heat up and she was looking at him without blinking. What he was doing?  She wonder was he the same sameer who talk her, no actually scold her to and warned her to stay away from him and now what happen to him?

"see di abhi tak naraz hai." her trance broke as he look at his sister then look back at him.

"bhae, naraz toh ho gi hi, Pehli bar shehar ayi hai, aur tum ho ky usse time deny ky bjai kaam par chly gai. " Parsh said as he came towards them after cutting the call.

"jijaji! Toh aap hi btayen kiya kron phir?" he asked in his impatient voice while Naina still not able to digest his this sudden changed behavior.

"isi ka hal deny aaye hain, jaldi se ready ho jao aaj tum logon ko hum dono outing par lekr chalty hain, shopping kren gy, ghoomen gy aur lunch aur dinner bhi bahir hi kren gy. " soniya said while looking at them with a beautiful smile.

"sure di  hum bss Abhi fresh ho kar aaty hain, sahi hai Naina? " he looked at her who was lost somewhere else.

"huh? Hanji?  Ji ji..bilkul." she stuttered and then nodded in agreement.

Soniya and Parsh go back and sit in living rooms, giving them time to freshen up.

"aap yeh...
She want to ask but before she completed he removed his hand and with a cold voice order her to come inside.

She immediately followed him and came inside where he was taking out his clothes from the cupboard..

"aap ye kiya keh rhy thy bahir?  Mein kab aapse naraz hoi? Mujhy tu aaap hi ny kaha tha ky uss kmry mein-
He took long strides towards her and shushing her by the gesture of his finger on his lips and locked the door of the room.

He then towards her who was looking at him with confusion and so many questions.
He never get it that his mere touch made her insides coiled up and arose many hopes inside her.

That what she have, an innocent and naive heart who never listen her mind any time when ever her heart feel something for this man.

"listen carefully Naina! Jab tak di yahaan par hain unhen bhanek bhi nhi prni chahiye ky Hamary beech sab normal nhi hai, smjhi. Aur han iss kmry mein utny din rho gi tum jab tak di yahan hain. I think wo kuch din ruken bhi yahaan toh meherbani kuch aisa waisa unky samny mat keh dena jo sirf hamary beech rehna chahiye. " he said clearly in his usual scolding voice which he used with her.
She was the poor soul, didn't getting him nor his behavior.

"Smjh aya ky nhi? " he asked while keenly look at her.

She lowered her eyes, nodding at him while fighting back with her tears which wasn't listening her and ready to rolled down.

"jao ab tayar ho jao, wait kar rhy hain wo hamara, aur han kuch dhang ka pehan lena, bezatti na karwa dena unky samny. " he said last line with utter irritation as he want to say her that he really don't like her dress sense.

She didn't look at him back, opening the door she immediately leave his room while he also after picking up his clothes go inside the washroom not before rolling his eyes on her way.

She came inside the room where she stay last night. Locking the door she look at herself.
Loose long kameez with a simple shalwaar and with that her matching dupppata.
This was her new dress and how much she like it's colour and print also.

She wiped the corners of her eyes reminding herself that she never ever shed tears for him. But still some tears rolled on her cheeks.

She checked her suitcase and try to find some suitable which she should wear today. But her all dress was like, kameez shalwar along with matching dupppata.

Just then she remember her sister gave her one baby pink colour shirt with purple skirt when she was coming here .
She immediately checked her suitcase and get it.

"mein kyu manon unki baat?huh" she said to herself and kept that dress again inside and picked up her navy blue shalwar kameez.

*~*

Again seeing her dress like same before she was, he sighed audibly while walked towards her.
She took her long shawl also on herself which she used whenever she go outside.

"jhahil dikhny ka toh khud shuaq hai, bola bhi mgr tum suno yeh kahan likha hai? " he said I'm scolding tone while his eyes seething anger.

"uhu! Ahem " both Parsh and Soniya cleared thier throats to get thier attention.

Both sameer and Naina look at them and then look away.

"mana tumhari biwi simple dress mein bhi baht pyaari lag rhi hai, agr tum ye aakar btao usse toh hum late nhi hon gy. " Soniya said in teasing voice and Naina who don't want to react but still soniya's  words make her whole face red.
Her innocent and naive heart, which start pounding with the thought that she was really looking beautiful.

*~*

Do vote and comment.

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy