Chapter 10| New Place

I don't know what to say because sorry isn't enough for apologizing... But still forgive me for updating too late...

_______________

When ssomeon's ignorance get on nerves then the opponent weren't gonna stay silent.
Same thing happen with Naina also. In these two months after marriage she was highly ignored by him, taunt by him every now and then  without having any fault. But it's now enough to bear for her. She till now, didn't bear anyone at this extent but this man really have any luck with him or may be at this stage, because of her helpless situation making everything easy for him.

But she finally found a way to bother him,  and she did, as much as she can.
When ever he start taunting her or say something she start crying and complain to his parents on which they take a class of him..
And that day when her friend came, he have to go and she also have to go with him, but he canceled it go becausd he thought he again make an story to tell his parents then he escaped from her but all in vain because this time his dad were also stuck on the his decision.

"tum abba ji kyu nhi kehti ky tum mery sath nhi ja skti? " At last he used the last card, saying her that she herself denied from coming with him..
She really don't want to go with him, but she knew why his IN laws were sending her, because the neighborhood and moreover people from her village also start gossiping about her husband's whereabouts.. He barely came home from the day they got married and many times her mother also asked her why he didn't came home? Why he didn't take her out with him?  And she was the poor soul what should answered them that her so cold husband don't want to see her face, nor want to stay with her, not even a single second...

"mei tumse hi baat kr rha hon. " seeing her lost in her thinking he looked at her and called her a bit louder.
She looked at him with serious expression, then look away..

"meei nhi keh skti, "  she mumbled slowly, lowering her eyes feeling his gaze on herself.

"kyu? " his eyebrows wiggled as he looked at her with confused expression...

"meny shaadi unse nhi ki, aapse ki hai " she looked at him, having something strange in her eyes which deeply touched his heart.
First he saw a tint of hurt in her eyes, and as if he still looking at her then may be her tears spilled out from her eyes but she have a great control on her emotions that she never let him feel anything about herself  .

"mery khayal se Meny tumhen pehly hi clearly bta diya tha,iss rishty ki ahmiyat,  tu ab ye jtana band kro ky hamara rishta kaisa hona chahiye. " he spoke sternly looking away from her and walked out from the room..

She looked at the direction from where he go, then slip  down on the floor didn't realize when her tears brimmed from her eyes.

She can't live her whole life like this, it's okay if she said something because of her immaturity in past, that doesn't mean he didn't moved on from that thing.. He can't treat her like this, her whole life... Freaking whole life were left to spend with this man... But the question was again the same would she not the human with dreams?  She don't have any right to spend a normal life. But in all this what she wrong did, that he was treating her like this...

................

After the lots of arguments, finally he decided to take her with him but in his heart he took an oath that he never ever care her nor bend towards her.

"itni dor jany ka dil nhi kar rha, amma ji " she said while hugging her mother in law..

"na putr, sameer hai na tery sath, tujhy ussi ky sath tu rehna hai, thora akela waqt mil jai ga dono ko " her mother in law patted her head and said some consoling words while she and her poor heart knew that from now onwards she was gonna all alone because only she knew how much he care for her..
Other side he also preparing himself for staying with her as if she was only a burden on his shoulders and the reaction which he have towards her was beyond any explanation....
If anyone came to know that sameer used to love her in childhood then no one..
No one gonna accept it seeing his cold behaviour towards her..

Biding good bye to the family, finally they drove towards thier destiny.. Sameer have his own personal car which he always used to when ever he go to city and then came from city to his village...

The whole journey went in silence, neither he said or asked anything, nor she spoke, she just staring the road through the window of the car...

Soon they reached, and he stopped the car in front of a building that seems like having apartments.

He stepped out and without waiting her to come out he gathered only his suitcase from the back of the car and start walking towards the entrance of the building....

She immediately came out, taking her suitcase, almost run behind him..

"madam, aap? " guard of the building immediately came in front of her, blocking her way while sameer was entering his name in the register, titled his head behind and look at her coldly, same time she also look at him with questioned fill eyes...

"any do mery sath hai " shortly sameer said and start walking again without waiting her..
She looked quite nervous, in this new place she don't even knew a single person except him and he also behaving like a stranger..
She sweared to herself that if he show attitude then she also do the same but now she can't show him attitude because this place were so new for her and if anyone known to her that only her stranger husband, then she have to let her ego down..

"suniye... " she called him but he didn't listen and continue walking...

"meri...baat tu suniye " she again try and running behind her with her small suitcase, which wasn't much heavy but still she was feeling heavy while lifting it..

He stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the button, as the elevator opened, she widen her eyes and kept a hand on her heart in fear..

"ab Ye kiya bla hai? " she muttered to herself and looked at him, he also look at her with question in his eyes that why she wasn't coming inside...

"ghar chothi maanzil par hai,agr yehi rehna hai tu tumhari marzi, mujhy koi shuaq nhi hai Intezar krny ka..wo bhi tumhara " he said as he stepped inside the elevator...

"mujhy drr lag rha hai " her voice became shaky, frown lines formed on her forehead and she looked at him with moist eyes..
This too much ignorance were really hurting her.

He wait three to four minutes, then pressed the button of elevator, leaving her alone here without caring Her, even a bit...

After the elevator closed, she looked here and there, like a lost puppy and her eyes filled with tears...

Where she can go now? 
This new place making her scared, she was scared of the gazes of passerby and moreover some have too much weird looks.
She can't stay here, she can't live here like this and that's decided.

....................

Here is the next chapter.
Do vote and comment also.

Ignore the mistakes, if you get any and enjoy reading 😀