blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

14 | jokes

2K 181 44
By seoultwix

🐬

"teacher what activity are we going to-"

"you only have 3 minutes to move, go back to your room and bring something necessary you know you could use. time starts now!"

with heavy panic in their eyes, everyone ran back at their respective rooms and grabbed everything they could.

the eight people, however, was moving almost out of their minds. they only had four hours of sleep since jimin and jungkook pulled out some entertaining shows last night that they literally forgot about the time.

"i am fucking sure this activity is desert island," jimin concluded, talking about the famous game you could find in any leadership trainings where you'll need to grab whatever you want to for the given time and then try to live for a day with only the things you've brought.

"can they be more creative?" jennie groans, almost wanting to lie back at the matress.

"i suggest we take everything we need, last night i overheard the teachers talking about how would they stand the tents at the forest in an early morning so we'd probably sleep there for tonight."

"fucking hell, it's still snowing!"

they heard one of the teachers yelling again. "one minute and a half!"

"oh shit-"

yoongi and jungkook grabbed four blankets and four pillows. they don't know why but they did. lisa grabbed a cooler, chaeyoung brought heavy snacks they have in their eco bags, jennie grabbed the flashlights and lamp they had, even though it was already bright outside.

jimin took out some towels and toilet papers from his bag. taehyung grab each other's sweaters from yesterday and a first aid box, while jisoo took her backpack and placed everyone's personal hygiene kit inside it.

"i am so proud of ourselves," lisa exclaimed, pointing out the things they were holding.

they were the second to finish and quickly formed a line infront of the teachers. when everyone was already settled, mr. nam smiled at them before started speaking again.

"wow, so you already guessed what's going to be our game for today, huh? very good, students. now gather up and let's go start trekking! we have 30 minutes left to start another activity for our breakfast!"

"ugh, you have to win first before you could eat?" chaeyoung complains, looking at the snacks she was holding.

"don't worry, we'll win that," jungkook smirked as he started walking to follow the teachers leading their way to the forest.

jisoo was still on her dreamland- since she feels like she is- until she noticed yoongi wrapping a blanket around her body. he did the same thing to jennie, chaeyoung and lisa and even grabbed the cooler lisa was holding because it was too heavy for her.

jungkook offered to carry the lamp and flashlights jennie was holding, exchanging the two pillows for her to be easier when she walks. jimin just continued playing with the paper towels he was holding, having fun with lisa and chaeyoung.

jisoo turned around to see taehyung, who was at the last on the line, then she smiled, offering a, "you need a help?"

taehyung raised a brow, his face now plastered with amusement again. "no, you might get smaller."

she showed him her grumpy face, in which he just replied with a chuckle. "how dare you!"

"baby, look," he bend down to encircle her arms around her waist, suddenly lifting her up a little. jisoo was lucky she stopped herself from screaming or else she'd receive thousand of teases from their friends again.

"see? you're lighter than these things," taehyung laughs, pointing at the sweaters and first aid kit he was holding.

"i am not!" she defended, creasing her brows more to prove to him that she was angry.

"wow, you're mad at me now?" his hand covering his mouth that was forming an 'o', before saying, "oh no, i'm scared."

"hi scared!" jimin.. and his lame jokes.

jisoo stared at him emotionless, but taehyung laughed out loud. lisa, who actually heard jimin, gasped at taehyung, her eyes looking at him unbelievably. "you find that funny?!"

"well.." jimin tapped his chest, proudly smirking at lisa. the latter only rolled her eyes, turning her back on them to continue walking.

"you're shameless," she replied without facing them.

jimin scoffed. "you're pointless."

"you're brainless!" lisa snapped back and then procedeed to walk again.

"i mean.." jimin shrugged his shoulders. "..true?"

taehyung once again bursted out laughing and jisoo couldn't help but to laugh too. not because of jimin, but because she find it amusing how taehyung sees jimin as a walking clown.

"it's not even funny, why are you laughing?!" this time, it was jennie who interrupted them. jungkook turned his head to glance at them before saying, "someone move taehyung away from jimin before he'll start adopting his fucking corny jokes."

"yours are the cheesiest though," jimin then fired back, causing yoongi to agree and laughed.

he then joined the conversation by saying, "yeah, i remember there's this one time he asked us, what do you call a cow in an earthquake? and he went, 'a milkshake!'"

jisoo wanted to smack taehyung's head when she heard him laughing at jungkook's dad joke. yoongi then followed, "none of us laughed he got so offended he didn't talk to us for a whole day straight."

chaeyoung interrupted jungkook's whines by saying, "and lisa's?"

"oh no don't start chaeng-" before lisa could even finish, chaeyoung continued exposing her, telling taehyung, "she asked us, what do you call a fake noddle? then she goes, 'impasta!'"

"awful!"

"shut up, it's funny!" lisa protested.

jisoo nodded followed by a, "she thinks she's in harry potter."

taehyung bursted out laughing once again. now she wasn't sure if he was faking it already, but he seems to be enjoying the jokes they were telling.

"i have one," jimin wiggled his eyebrows, smiling creepily. "wanna hear it?"

"oh please, keep it to yourself," jennie raised her hand to shut him up, but jimin already started.

"how many lips does a flower have?"

"fucking hell," yoongi sighed, already covering his ears.

the girls, even though sick of his jokes already, waited for his answer then. jungkook just gave him a disgusted look, while taehyung patiently asked him 'what?'

jimin grinned widely. "two-lips."

then he felt a loud slap of two pillows to his front and back, jungkook being the culprit behind it. taehyung laughed so loud the four girls chuckled at the sound of his laughter.

"thank heavens i was covering my ears," yoongi shakes his head, finally facing the way to start walking since they were already being left behind.

but of course, jimin didn't stop until he got close to yoongi's ear, whispering, "two-lips.."

🐬

was supposed to insert
their desert island activity
in this chapter but i got
carried away with their
dad jokes LOOOOOL
also sorry we only got a
lil vsoo moment here.
i'll add another
chapter later ♡

;;

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

#JUNKTERRORBILLNOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.4K 24
Kim Jisoo the girl every boy is mad for at their Colleage fell in love with her Best friend knowing he can't love her back. Because.. He already has...
66.1K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
15.9K 1K 21
When a small-town girl , Kim Jisoo , allows her friends to drag her to a concert in the city, she doesn't know what to expect. What she surely doesn'...
32.1K 1.6K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...