DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

18] Are we... Together?

4.6K 311 575
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

After the kiss and the intense moments between us, the way he said,"We'll be in trouble", what does that even mean!
What will he do?

Oh, really? Is he that naughty?
.
.
.
I was in the kitchen, cleaning the entire place, washing all the vessels and was about to mop the floor. He was working upstairs as he had his phone ringing.

Taehyung's POV:-

"Okay.... Taetae.... Concentrate... Please..."

"Okay, she.... She said she loves me.. she was crying...
She was serious..."

"She's the same girl.... Your crush since high school, yes taetae... It's alright!"

Her eyes, those intense gazes, the way she talks, her... Her lips...
And that... That dress clinging on to her..

I can't control myself..
I'm in serious trouble..
I've never felt this way ever.. I had girls but never did I think about anyone so much...

(Flashback to the Phonecall)

I loosened my grip around Amy not leaving her eyes and got back to my room because my phone just interrupted the cute moments between us.

It was Dad's call

Dad:- Hey son, How are you?

Taehyung:- I'm good, how's it going Dad, is everything fine? It's pretty late, is everything oka----

Dad:- Everything is okay son, I was just thinking about a family gathering tomorrow in the evening and... I want you to be there.

Taehyung:- Sure Dad, I will be there.

Dad:- I hope you get the girl too. The one.. who's staying with you...You got her back from SeoJoon, I hope that's fine?

Taehyung:- What... Me.. g.. girl? Amy?

(Taehyung's sister(Alicia) from the back)

Alicia:- Oh come on taetae... We know you stay with your girlfriend, get her here, we wanna meet her...
(Started giggling)

Dad:- Even I want to see who the girl is, who made my arrogant boy fall in love with her!

Taehyung:- Dad, I'm not in... In love.. she's just... A friend... We're stayi---

Alicia:- Dad, look at him, how shy he is😂
Tell him to get the girl, he's stammering now.

Taehyung:- Sis, will you sto---

Dad:- We want to have the gathering okay, me, you, your step Brothers and your sister as well. Get her also, I'd like to see her.

Taehyung:- As you say dad.

(End of flashback)

I move down the staircase and saw Amy working in the kitchen. Why does she have to do all the home chores. She's mopping the floor.

Her bangs falling on her face and she kept putting them tugging back to her ear, she was wearing an apron over her short dress and my eyes weren't stopping...
Her chest was a little exposed...

'Taehyung, stop... Calm down, don't look at her that way'

Taehyung:- Amy, hey..

She stopped working and looked at me with a smile. She's beautiful.

Taehyung:- Why you doing that? Someone else will do it. You don't have to.

I've observed that my house is very much cleaner than it was before. She cleans it almost everyday.

Amy:- I don't have any other work, I don't work outside so... This is all I do to pass my time.

Taehyung:- Hey, um... Stop doing that and come here..

Okay, why is she not changing that dress.. since a long time I've seen her in those comfy clothes and now, suddenly I see her in those tight one's, the way that dress is exposing her curves and I just kissed her. My dirty mind is disturbing me too much.

'Dude, control yourself!'

She came and sat next to me and was looking at me eagerly.

Taehyung:- You want to work?

Amy:- Of course I want to. I've been bored all day here.

Taehyung:- Can you... Um.. can you work for me? I mean.. with me?

Amy:- What? You're into business and I know nothing about it! I am a English literature student, how will I help you?

Taehyung:- You can work in the advertisement section! Working on social media advertising and contents writing maybe? You can do that right?

Amy:- Yeah, I can.

Taehyung:- Okay. I'll talk to my Dad and you'll be joining soon then!

Amy:- Sure, thankyou.

I smile at her and she leaves getting back to her work.

The way she walks. Her smile, the way she looks at me. I can't focus much when I'm around her. I gulped and bit my lip. She was looking at me.

Amy:- Is there anything else you want me to do Taehyung?

'Hug me, stay by my side... Um.. I want her in my arms.. right now...
What's wrong with me.. '
Is she trying to turn me on?

I broke the eye contact and looked away.

Taehyung:- Nothing... We just have a gathering tomorrow, I want you to be there too, I'll tell Dad that you'll be working with us then.

Amy:- What? A gathering? Where?

Taehyung:- In my house, I mean with Dad and my siblings.

Amy:- You want me to come with you?

Taehyung:- Dad wants you to, so that... He can meet you before giving you the job.

Amy:- You don't want me to?

Taehyung:- I didn't say that.. I..

Amy:- That means you don't want to..

Taehyung:- Amy, stop testing me..
I WANT YOU TO BE THERE WITH ME.. DO YOU GET THAT?!

Amy:- Better.. :)

She chuckled and looked away.

What is she doing to me?
I have never been so.. open to anyone...
She makes me say things that are in my head.

I started to get back to my room. She was almost done with her work, she looked a little exhausted. She worked a lot, making dinner and everything and then tolerating me as well.

Taehyung:- Be ready by 7pm.

She just nodded and I went back upstairs.

.
.
.

An hour later, I came down to check on her... I was done with my files and everything.
I saw her.. asleep on the couch itself.

I knew she was tired, I wish I knew stuffs like washing vessels and a little bit of better cooking. I could have helped her... And stayed by her side a little while more as well.

I tried to wake her up a little but she looked tired. I didn't feel like disturbing her but if she slept on the couch, she's get cold, I got a little concerned.

I shook her a little but she turned around and as I was sitting at the edge of the sofa, she held my waist and curled around me.

She did this for the second time! What? Does she know I'm here and why didn't she change the dress! She looks hot and I can't...

Control.. Kim Taehyung.

As she placed her hand on my waist my body felt shivers.

This girl... Has an impact on me.. the way her every move affects me..

She felt cold maybe. I turned around and pulled her a little towards me. She hugged my chest and buried her face in holding me tight.

She was cold. I could feel her skin cooler than mine. I put my arms around her and grabbed a small sheet that was on the couch and put it on her.

I've been sleeping besides her for the third time. My heart was beating faster. I kept looking at her face, she looks innocent.

She looks the same, she didn't even change much, just the way she was in high school. Tiny, shy, blushy and overexcited about things.

I put off the AC as it was already cool and fell asleep.

-----NEXT MORNING-----

Amy's POV:-

I woke up at about 7:30am and it wasn't still sunny outside. I had a thin sheet around my body along with.... His arms ...

Tae--- Taehyung...

How.. when... I was alone.. How did we end up together here?

I remember we confessed... He loves me too... But... After that, he went back.. how is he... with me?

I still wore the same short dress even now, I didn't change it, I pull it up a little around my neck and quickly went away leaving him on the couch.

I freshen up a little and start to make breakfast as he has to go to his office. I quickly put on the toaster making sandwiches and grabbing a cup of coffee. It was getting late, he has to be there by 9:30am and he's still asleep. I shook him a little.

He woke up and looked at the time and rushed to have a shower.
By that time, I would get his breakfast ready.

Taehyung's POV:-

She woke up before me and it was already late. I took a shower and dressed up in my suit and I was about to leave when I saw the dinning table with breakfast...

Okay, we did confess, but is she going act like this?

I have my breakfast in the office.. but since the time she's here, I don't have it there...
She makes it tasty and enough for me to be full till lunch time.

I saw her grab a cup of coffee in her hands and coming towards me.
She was smiling and those sparking eyes making me crazy and go back to the most beautiful time I had with her.

She confessed, she held me close to her, we were together the previous night.
I get out of my thoughts when she knocks it off.

Amy:- Heyy, drink this before it gets cold!

What, is she behaving like my wife now?
After mom left, nobody ever cared for me and I've always been alone and Amy...she's so caring.

I looked at her and not taking my eyes off, I grab the coffee and drink it.

I was still confused. Are we a couple now? Do I have a girlfriend? She's staying with me? Is Amy's my girlfriend?

I love her obviously but... Are we in a relationship?

I grabbed my tie and I was about to leave...
I couldn't go with so many questions in my head...
I came back..

Taehyung:- Amy...

She looked at me, smiled a bit, making me fall for her all over again.

Taehyung:- Be ready in the evening, I don't want to be late okay!

Amy:- Okay.

She continued to work..

I had to ask her.

Taehyung:- Amy... Umm...

Amy:- Yes?

I guess she saw how nervous I was. I have never been like this before.
This girl is... Really getting the crazy stupid side of me out...

Taehyung:- Are.. are we in a .... Are you my... Do you? Are yo---

Amy:- (chuckling) Why are you so out of words Taehyung?

Taehyung:- Are you my
...
Arewedating?

Amy:- W... What????

Taehyung:- Nevermind, I'm late.. see you.. take care and call me if .. you need anything.

I left.. my heart is not in it's best behaviour. It's going pop out of my chest.

That girl.. she makes me crazy...

I got in my car, started the engine and went off.

Amy's POV:-

He's been a little I don't know, shy or awkward, since yesterday night.. after.. the.. kiss and I confessed.

I know one thing that he cares for me.
Though he doesn't show it.

I pick out a dress for the dinner gathering in his house. It makes me a little nervous to think about his family. Why does his Dad want me to come home? I could have met him at the workplace if this was about the job!

What am I even supposed to wear!!!!

Taehyung has got all cute stuff and nothing formal🙆

I grab a peach coloured dress, it was beautiful...I saw the tag, $199, this man has got money💁 alottt of money.
This amount is my 6 month earning from the cafe.

.
.
.

It was almost 7pm. I was ready but just nervous whether do I look overdressed or something like that.. or should I do something else with my hair!!!

There was a knock. I opened the door and Taehyung rushed in.

Taehyung:- Hurry up, we got to... To... Leaveeee...

He started stammering, he kept looking at me.. I licked my lip..

Amy:- Do-- do I look okay? To be to your house?

He gulped and looked away.

He didn't even say anything. How rude is he. All the time.

But, I was almost used to this now.

He came back changing in his black suit. Everything was black, his shirt, pants, his tie, along with those beautiful eyes staring at me.

He came down and was in a rush.
He looked so good. I can't believe he likes... I mean... Loves me.

Taehyung:- Let's go!

I follow him to the car and sit on the passenger seat.
There was absolute silence. He wasn't saying anything but I could feel his eyes on me. I was nervous.

In no time, we reached his place.

It was huge.
These people actually have a lot of money and me, I'm nothing compared to all this.

I gulped looking at the huge house. He took me by my waist. My heart fluttered as he rung the door bell.

There were servents all around.
I look at him giving him all surprised looks.

Amy:- You're... You're rich?...

I bit my lip looking at the place around.

Taehyung:- My Dad is.. let's get in..

I was welcomed by his Dad and his sister. She was sweet and friendly, his brother was good looking as well.

Alicia:- Hey... There you are.. I missed you brother.

She hugged Taehyung while looking at me.

And you must be...

Amy:- Amy...

Oh yeah... Amy... My brother's girlfriend..

I got shy and I looked at the floor and his Dad and sister started giggling.
I looked at Taehyung.
He looked shy too.

Taehyung and his brother started talking meanwhile his sister took me away from them and we started talking too.

Alicia:- So... You're beautiful.. how did y'all meet? Tell me everything! I know he won't so please tell me.

I didn't say anything much.. I didn't know if telling her everything was fine or no.

Alicia:- Okay, hey don't get upset. I know you were about to get married but he didn't let you.. something happened.. and now you're with him. He told us a little but not entirely.

She seemed sweet. I started talking and opening up a little.

Alicia:- SeoJoon? Really? Do you even know who he is!!! Thank God girl you're safe... He's not a good man..
He can do anything for money... You'd never be happy with him and ... You deserve better.

Amy:- I'm sorry to be troubling your brother, I'm staying with him since long and... He has to pay.. for me as well and ...

Alicia:- You don't have to think about that honey.. it's okay.. you're staying alone with him right? How is he with you?

Amy:- He's... He's okay..

Alicia:- I know he's not like the other guys, he's cold, he won't talk to you properly, he won't even listen..
Since the time mom left and dad remarried, he's been a little disturbed.. he must have been with a lot of girls but he never bought anyone home, he never introduced us to any of them..
.
.
.
I see the way he looks at you... It's different. From the time you've been here, his eyes haven't left you.
I hope you take care of him and understand him and don't be like the others.

I looked behind at him and his gaze met mine, I gulped.

Amy:- He cares for me.

Alicia:- (Caressing my bangs) Surely he does, it can be seen but remember his temper is the worst, please stay with him okay and love him.

I chuckled

Amy:- I don't know anything... About him much.. we were in the same school but I don't... I don't know...

A servant cut us off...

THE DINNER'S READY... SIR AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE WAITING.

We get back to the table and sit on the chairs.

I sat next to Taehyung.

-----------

A/N:- *A LENGTHY CHAPTER BUT THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU'RE LOVING IT*

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

Tc
-xoxoxoxo❤️💜❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 24.3K 19
Serena Johnson is a 14 year old girl living in Los Angeles California with her evil step mother and sister. Her life can be described just like the m...
379K 15.7K 89
Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but made him what he is now.. And all the cred...
6.4K 512 26
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞. ••• �...
36.8K 1.1K 23
Taehyung X Reader This is the sequel of Mine. ' oh Eunhye... Eunhye... you are still so naive! I will definitely kill Taehyung. And I promise you...