XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Munchkin

4.2K 330 291
By Benikru

   ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Jimin's sneakers squeaked as he walked down the empty hallway, his phone in his hand and his thumb swiping at the screen. His eyes danced across the screen, taking in the sight of Namjoon tied to a chair with the words 'Comply or tell Namjoonie bye bye' engraved into his stomach.

Jimin was surprised that Jin had gone through with the torture and actually did this to Namjoon. He knew how Jin felt about torturing people, but it looks like his Hyung cared about them too much and was willing to do anything in order to get them out of prison.

Jimin continued to swipe through the photos as he took a left turn to head back to his cell. His footsteps mixed together with barely audible sound of feet smacking against the ground behind him, causing him to tense slightly. Jimin's gaze didn't leave his phone, nor did he change his pace or turn around to look at the person.

Inhaling softly, Jimin chewed on the inside of his cheek and took a sharp turn into another hallway. He listened intently to see if the person had changed their direction, but their footsteps followed after him.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and forced himself to relax before locking the phone and shoving it into his pocket. He acted oblivious as he practically skipped down the hall- hand trailing along the wall as he rounded another corner. Jimin stopped walking and pressed himself against the wall, waiting for the person to follow after him.

The footsteps came closer and closer until someone rounded the corner. Jimin's hands shot out and he grabbed the guy by his throat and slammed him into a wall.

"Why the fuck are you following me!" Jimin hissed, pressing his body against the frightened male's. He destroyed the space between their faces so that Jimin's seething face would be the only thing the male saw, "Answer me!" Jimin growled, hands tightening around the guy's collar as he pulled him closer.

"I don't know, I don't know, I swear! They told me to do it! It was them!" The male shouted, eyes wide in horror and face pale. Jimin felt the guy tremble and saw his lip wobble, but he only sneered at the guy in return, "Please...please, I don't...I don-"

A pair of hands grabbed Jimin from behind, ripping him away from the male. Jimin released a scream of frustration and raised his leg to kick the man who grabbed him, only for a bag to be shoved over his head to prevent him from seeing anything. Jimin's eyes widened as he felt more hands grab him by his arms and legs before they pulled him off of the ground and began to carry him off somewhere.

"Let go of me!" Jimin screamed, struggling and wriggling around to try and free his limbs, but the hands around him only tightened, "Let.." Jimin ripped his leg out of the hold of someone and reeled it back before delivering a hard kick to the guy's gut, "GO!" He finished, heart pounding and breathing heavy.

Jimin continued to struggle, this time kicking his free leg and reeling it back to kick again, only for someone to grab his leg again. The fact that only one of his legs were released when he kicked the guy, told him that there was a person at each of his limbs.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jimin screeched, ignoring the sound of a door being opened as he continued to move and struggle. But he couldn't ignore it anymore when the door was slammed shut and he was dumped to the ground.

Jimin slammed against the tiles with a thud, wincing at the pain in his knee. Before he could do anything else, the bag on his head was ripped off, causing a flash of light to fall into his eyes. Jimin winced and shielded his eyes with his hand before blinking a few times.

When his eyes adjusted, Jimin lowered his hand and looked up at the group of men surrounding him. He squinted his eyes as he eyed them before his lips twitched up and he huffed out a giggle.

"Really?" Jimin breathed out, gaze falling on the ground as he plopped down on his ass. Another giggle bubbled up inside his throat before he peered up at Yoongi's men, "Yoongi sent you after me? He couldn't even do the job himself?"

Sehun, the leader of Yoongi's small group of followers and the one who was about to fight Jimin in the yard, sneered and crouched down in front of him, "You act like you're not scared, but I see the way your hands are shaking or the way your breathing is changing." Jimin blinked and raised a brow, the smirk still holding the corners of his lips up as Sehun leaned in, "You know why?" He asked in a low whisper, eyes not leaving Jimin, "It's because you realised that you're all alone in a bathroom with four men, that you just screwed over." Sehun's face darkened and he grinned sinisterly, "We can do anything to you."

"Anything, Huh?" Jimin laughed, despite his erratic heartbeat and the fear bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He leaned closer to Sehun, lowering his voice into a seductive whisper, "Please do, dadd-"

Jimin was cut off by Sehun grabbing him by the back of his shirt and standing up. Jimin scrambled after Sehun as he was pulled through the bathroom towards the showers. Sehun flung the curtain open, nearly ripping it off before he shoved Jimin into the cubicle.

Jimin stumbled forward, his foot catching onto the corner of a loose tile, causing him to trip and fall onto his hands. He huffed and blew his hair out of his face, looking up at Sehun as he marched towards the faucet and turned it on. The water sprinkled right into Jimin, soaking him from head to toe. His wet uniform clung to his skin, and droplets of water dripped from his hair and onto his face.

"Gonna give me a shower?" Jimin breathed out, a taunting smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He pushed his wet hair out of his face and ran his tongue over his lips without breaking eye contact with Sehun.

"God, just shut him up." A voice from behind them hissed, followed by the sound of shoes hitting the wet tiles.

Jimin was about to turn his head around, only for a hand to tangle into his hair and pull his head back, exposing his throat. Jimin snarled, hand flying up to grab the guy's wrist and eyes snapping up to take in his face.

The man's name was Seonghwa, he had a long, straight nose, thick, rosy lips and beautiful brown eyes. He wore a grey shirt that was rolled up to his elbows and red jogging pants.

"I'm so gonna kill you." Jimin breathed out, lips parting to reveal his crooked tooth, and eyes shimmering with bloodlust.

Seonghwa scoffed before tightening his grip on Jimin's hair and slamming his head against the tiled wall. Jimin could feel his brain rattle in his skull and agonising pain run through his entire body. He suddenly felt like he was shoved under water- the voices around him blurred together and his vision went white. The pain pulsated through his head and he could barely feel himself fall onto his back.

The cold water sprinkled over his body- soaking him even more and causing a few droplets of water to land on his face. Jimin blinked sluggishly, not feeling his body or barely seeing the the ceiling above his head. He winced as he rolled his head around, his vision blurring together and the shapes around him moving in an awfully slow pace.

Jimin barely realised that he raised his hand towards the stinging sensation in his forehead. He hissed as the tips of his fingers touched his forehead and quickly jerked his hand away. Jimin blinked until his vision focused and he could see the scarlet red blood coating his fingers.

Jimin was ripped out of his dazed state when a leg lifted and slammed into his stomach. Everything suddenly flooded back to him- he could hear the mocking laugh bouncing off of the walls of the bathroom, the shower running and water hitting the tiles next to him, he could feel the ice cold water soak him completely, and he could feel the agonising pain engulf his entire skull.

Another kick followed the first one, slamming in the same place in hopes of breaking a rib or two. Jimin coughed and rolled onto his side, hands flying down to his stomach as he curled into himself.

"Listen." Jimin murmured, wincing as he shifted himself around. One of his hands remained wrapped around his stomach while the other pressed against the wet tiles. A droplet of blood escaped the wound on his forehead, running down his nose and falling into the water, tainting it a shade of pink, "Lets...be mature." Jimin croaked, only for a scoff to follow his words.

"Mature?" A small snicker filled Jimin's ears before another hard kick was deliver to his stomach, "Yeah, fuck that."

Jimin cried out softly, face scrunching up in pain as a kick after kick was delivered all over his body. He curled into himself, hands shaking and breaths coming out in shallow wheezes as he raised his arms and wrapped them around his pounding head.

Ripples of pain tore through his body, making him tremble and flinch. His vision blurred and he felt like he was floating a few centimetres above his body. A single kick slammed against his covered head, ripping him out of his dazed state and back into his body. Jimin whimpered and cried out, eyes squeezing shut and face scrunching up in pain. He could feel his blood rolling down his face and fall into the water, coating it a soft shade of pink.

The kicking stopped, allowing Jimin to suck in a wheezing breath and lower his hands. His eyes squeezed shut and he winced as he rolled onto his back, feeling his muscles ache and squeeze at the numbing pain.

"Fuck." Jimin murmured softly, finding some sense of relief in the feeling of the shower running and hitting his aching stomach. His eyes remained shut as he listened to Sehun and Seonghwa walk out of his cubicle and into another.

"Did you find it?"

"No, but Wonho said it had to be in this one."

"Check under here, it's probably hidden."

Jimin exhaled softly, eyes fluttering open, only to squeeze shut after the light above him shone into his eyes. Jimin moves his aching arms to roll himself onto his side before he allowed his eyes to peel open again. He blinked at the cracked wall in front of him, raising a trembling finger to trace the crack.

"I found it."

Jimin inhaled a shaky breath breath and pressed his hands against the ground to stand up. His hands trembled as he pushed off of the ground, only to crumble under his weight and allow him to slam back against the ground.

"Damn, that was pathetic." Sehun scoffed out, stepping back into Jimin's cubicle. His nose scrunched up in disgust as he walked over to Jimin and crouched down next to him, "And you're the Park Jimin?" Sehun spat out his name as if it didn't deserve to touch his tongue.

Jimin huffed, but didn't respond, feeling the words push through the cracks in the wall built up around his mind. Sehun's words echoed in his head until they soaked into his mind, staying in there forever. Jimin pressed his cheek against the tiles and glared at the wall, refusing to cry or show how much this whole scene actually affected him.

A pair of arms grabbed Jimin by his armpits and pulled him up into a kneeling position. His vision blurred until he blinked a few times and it cleared. His lavender hair stuck to his wet skin, and his wet uniform clung to his body, making his form be visible to everyone.

Jimin kept his eyes glued on the ground and hands curled into fists, that pressed against the tiles to hold himself up. Jimin trembled from the cold and the pain rippling through his body, his trembling lips turned blue and he curled into himself, trying to keep himself warm.

He felt Sehun circle around him a few times before stopping behind him. Sehun leaned down and grabbed the back of Jimin's pink uniform. Jimin froze and gasped as Sehun ripped his uniform apart, revealing his milky skin. Jimin was quickly to scramble forward, only for Seonghwa to grab him and push him down onto his stomach.

"Let go of me! Let me go! I swear I'll fucking kill you if you touch me!" Jimin screeched, tears of frustration gathering in the corner of his eyes and fists slamming against the ground.

Seonghwa ignored him and grabbed his wrists to hold him down. Jimin trashed around as he felt Sehun place his hand on Jimin's bare back and push him down against the ground. Jimin wiggled around, fear raw in his eyes as he felt Sehun sit down on his legs, right bellow his ass, and slide his hand up his bare back until he reached Jimin's neck.

Jimin's lips parted to release shaky pants and his eyes were wide as he felt Sehun squeeze the back of his throat and lean down to whisper in his ear. Jimin flinched, feeling Sehun's rough shirt brush over his back and his warm breath run over his cold skin, "This is exactly what I wanted to show you, Park Jimin- fear, even gods can feel it."

Jimin's face hardened and his hands curled into fists. He glared at the cracked wall next to him- body stilling and mind going blank. Jimin inhaled sharply, slowly coming to terms with whatever was about to happen to him, causing him to steel himself and slowly prepare his mind.

Tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, but he blinked them away and allowed his lips to tilt up into a small grin, "Good to know." Jimin whispered, his voice was like a gentle breeze in the midst of chaos. Jimin ran his tongue over his lips and laid limply on the ground, not fighting back, "Because no matter what you do to me- rape me, beat me, torture me, kill me, the last thing I'll show you is fear." Jimin hissed. Despite his limp body, his face was ice cold and his eyes were burning with the promise of revenge.

Jimin huffed out a breathy giggle, lips still trembling from the cold and body occasionally shivering, "I don't fear people like you- the ones who go after someone in large groups so that they wouldn't stand a chance to fight back. So please....show me your best." Jimin spat- strands of wet hair sticking to his bloody forehead and blood still rolling down his face.

Sehun and Seonghwa shared a look before Sehun pushed the item, in his hand, in front of Jimin's face. Jimin blinked, allowing his eyes to focus on the sharp razor dangling between Sehun's fingers. The light fell on the blade before bouncing off and shimmering in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin swallowed thickly and released a shaky breath before his face twisted into an emotionless glare and he looked away, focusing his eyes on the wall next to him, "Did I stutter?" Jimin hissed, refusing to show how terrified he was inside. This was the first time someone was about to touch him with a blade, and Jimin didn't know if he was prepared for it. Yet, he swallowed down the fear and focused on the sound of water hitting the tiles next to him as he breathed out, "Show me your best."

And Sehun did exactly that by making Jimin's screams bounce off of the walls of the bathroom and echo into the hallway outside.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

   Jimin felt like he was floating above the ground and laying on a fluffy cloud. He felt like he was wrapped up in a fluffy blanket, resembling a little burrito, and like the sun was dancing across his body, trying to warm him up.

But as Jimin's eyes fluttered open, the harsh reality slammed into him- pushing him off of the fluffy cloud and ripping the warmth of the sun away from him. Jimin was wrapped in a thin, scratchy blanket, laying on his bed in his cell. The darkness in his room was pushed away by the light coming from a phone screen.

Jimin blinked sluggishly, laying limply on his stomach as his eyes jumped towards the source of the light. Jimin froze when he saw someone sitting on the edge of his bed. The person's back was towards him, hiding his face from Jimin's wide eyes. His elbows were pressed against his knees as he leaned forward with Jimin's phone in his hands, swiping through the pictures of a kidnapped Namjoon.

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat and he winced as he shifted around, causing a ripple of pain to shoot through his back. The person's head twisted around to look at him, causing the light, from the phone screen, to fall onto the person's face and reveal his identity.

"Suga?" Jimin murmured softly, nose scrunching up and hands curling around the grey blanket.  He pulled the blanket closer to him, wincing at the ache in his arms.

Suga's face was emotionless as he stared back at Jimin, eyes running across his features and momentarily pausing at the plaster on the right side of Jimin's forehead. Suga didn't respond as he switched off Jimin's phone, engulfing them both in darkness.

Jimin tensed even more, not being able to see anything. His heart pounded in his chest and his breathing began to quicken, he pressed his hands against the bed to sit up, only to cry out softly at the numbing pain in his back.

"Shhh." A husky whisper brushed against Jimin's ears as hands gently grabbed him by his waist and eased him back into the bed.

Jimin blinked into the darkness, body still trembling as he felt Suga shift around until he's laying down next to Jimin. His breath hitched in his throat and his muscles were locked, Jimin didn't dare to move as he felt Suga's body brush against his own. He could feel tears gathering in his eyes and a soft sob threatening to spill past his lips, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and bite down on his tongue until he felt a droplet of blood touch his taste buds.

Jimin felt Suga grab the corner of the scratchy blanket and rip it off, exposing Jimin to the cold air. A soft whimper escaped his lips and he squeezed his eyes shut, curling into himself despite the numbness in his limbs.

Suga shifted around in the bed, leaning over the edge of the bed to grab something. Jimin tried to steady his shaky breathing as he felt Suga lay back down next to him. The fear in Jimin diminished when Suga pulled a thick duvet over both of them. He peeled his eyes open and tried to look through the darkness but he didn't see anything, except black.

Jimin relaxed as the warmth of the blanket pulled him into a warm embrace, and the soft fabric brushed against his chubby cheeks. A deep sigh filled the air- coming from Suga, who laid next to Jimin and stared up at the bunk bed above his head.

To Jimin's surprise, Suga released a husky chuckle as he murmured, "You have Namjoon, huh?"

Jimin bit his lip and pushed himself away from him, only to freeze and tremble as pain shot through his back and connected to the ache in his head.

Suga sighed and stretched out his hand to wrap it around Jimin and give him a place to rest his head, "Stop moving." His voice was soft, yet with a hint of firmness that didn't allow you to disobey.

Jimin froze and blinked into the darkness, he raised a shaky hand above his head to touch Suga's hand. His hand came in contact with Suga's bare forearm and he slid his fingers over his skin before pushing himself up on the bed and resting his head on Suga's arm.

"I'm not worried about Namjoon." Suga spoke up calmly, shifting on the bed, so that his side was brushing against Jimin's hip and Jimin's head was nearly laying on his shoulder. Jimin's eyes remained open, despite not seeing anything, and his hand curled around Suga's arm, squeezing, to give Suga a signal that he was listening, "You should worry about your friend- the one who's with him. Namjoon...he's gonna take everything from him."

Jimin's brows knitted, causing the wound on his forehead to move and ache. He released a soft hiss and forced himself to relax his face and not curl into himself. Suga heard the small sound and curled the hand, under Jimin's head, around him. Jimin flinched as he felt Suga tangle his hand into his lavender locks, but soon relax when Suga began massaging his skull.

"Shhh." Suga leaned down and whispered into Jimin's ear. He rolled into his side- one hand still laying under Jimin's head and massaging his skull, while the other rested loosely over Jimin's small waist.

Their chests were touching and their faces were inches apart, occasionally their noses brushed together and every time Suga exhaled, Jimin inhaled his minty breath. Jimin's eyes fluttered shut and his body relaxed as he focused on Suga's hand massaging his skull and the warmth of his body wrapping around him like a thick blanket.

Jimin's body tingled and his mind felt fuzzy, his stomach felt like it was floating as he was slowly pulled into a deep slumber. But before Jimin could fall asleep, his hazy mind registered a pair of lips brushing against the shell of his ear and a deep voice whisper softly, "Tell me who did this, Jimin."

Jimin hummed, nose scrunching up and face pushing into Suga's arm to get some sleep, but another whisper filled his mind, not allowing him to slip away, "Give me a name, munchkin."

A soft whine left Jimin's pouty lips before he sniffled softly and blabbed out, "Sehun, Seonghwa- meanies."

Suga tensed against Jimin, gaze darkening before he exhaled sharply and forced himself to relax. His fingers continued to massage Jimin's skull and the back of his neck as he hummed, "Go to sleep, munchkin."

And Jimin did, he went to sleep to the feeling of Suga's body pressing against his and the feeling of his hand running through his hair.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Damn I'm honestly soft for Jimin so I actually felt bad for what I did to him in this chapter. Hehe, you probably already guessed that I'm not the type of author, where someone will magically pop out and save the main character.

~Benikru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
406K 12.8K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.
123K 5.4K 48
everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthless mafia boss brutal crime's happened b...