The Shift That Change My Life...

Oleh VLStyles22

Fan fic of Harry Styles / One Direction. In that Fiction Zayn has never left the group. Vicky, young recepti... Lebih Banyak

September 25th, 2015
The encounter
The Brunch
649
La Ronde
Can we have VIP for three please ?
Before the show
One Direction Live in MontrΓ©al
The After Show
Saturday Morning
Saturday morning 2.0
Ecomuseum and trail
Bowling and cocktails
Crappy day at work
No.
I Love You !
SCOTLAND!
The return flight
MONTREAL
Good morning, Groundhog!
The most stressful 2 weeks of my life!
Bonjour, Paris !
Awakening!
Understood? ... Understood!
Night #1
Night #2
Night #3
Christmas Holidays
The Yacht
Family in law!
Phonecall from my sister
Please... Don't run from me
I've fucked up real bad, this time
She's so gone
Depression part 1
Depression part 2
Three Months
Happy Tuning
Josie and the... Bridesmaids
Wedding
The coming of the stork ?
I do !
Hello, you !
Epilogue (5 years later)

I Love You too!

11 3 0
Oleh VLStyles22

HARRY'S POV

3 days.

3 days I haven't heard from Vicky. I'm seriously starting to question myself. Are her feelings for me as strong as I think it is. However, I am sure of it, she loves me she told me there and I do not believe that my hidden brother, is really a valid reason to stop everything. I love this girl. I have to get her back but how, I could give her everything she wants, I could buy her everything, whatever she just won in the lottery, and she's not someone who loves the material, she is more in human relationships like me. I know I said I would give her time, but it becomes hard for me not to have news, when I see Zayn, still hanging on to his phone in the middle of a loving conversation with Jess, while I love in my life, this asks if I am the right man for her, if our relationship is really worth it. All because of this Jenner slut, and my hidden brother, because I wanted to continue to have a normal life, even if I am a "super star". James has helped me a lot during the past five years, he always does the run that I don't want to do like shopping, because there are always too many pap's in this time. He met Jenner, during a social evening, I couldn't go there I was really sick, that evening. I'm glad he has found someone for him, but I pass for a womanizer, besides that this girl doesn't interest me at all, but as soon as I go out everyone ask me about her ... in short, this is madness. I told the press that we had broken up so that they would let me go, but I never thought she would come with James to see us, this will make even more rumors about our "relationship" ( non-existent).

Niall, come into my room.

N: Yo!

He launches on my bed.

H: Hi, what's up  Niall?

N: I have news!

I know what news he is talking about.

H: WHAT ??? HOW IS SHE ? HAS SHE  TALKED  ABOUT ME?

N: She's fine, she told me that she was going to contact you as soon as she made her decision.

H: I know all that, she told me at the airport.

N: Give her time, she experienced a lot of strong emotion in a week. I really believe that she will make the right choice Hazza, this girl, she loves you like crazy. Think about it if she didn't love you and if she would only like to have the "big" Harry Styles, she would never have reacted like that! She loves you man!

H: I hope you're right, I can't lose her, she's perfect. She is perfect for me!

***

Vicky's POV

3 days.

3 days, that I didn't speak to him. I made my decision, I want him in my life. However, I want to surprise him with joining him where he will be in a week when I have finished working for the hotel. As we said in the car, the three of us resigned from our respective positions. Me and Rosie we finish the hours and then it's over. Jess has already finished. I'm afraid Jess is going to sell a trick on Zayn, they've been talking to each other all the time since they left. In short, in a week, we will join them in Scotland in Inverness. They stay there for 3 days so we can visit a bit, I always wanted to visit Scotland. So yeah, I'm leaving Harry a bit, marinated in its own juice. I want him to know that shit it hurt me, I know it wasn't him, but that he was hiding something as important as a brother, and moreover a twin brother. I was really mindfuck.

I called Niall, about 30 minutes ago, he told me that Harry is only a shadow of himself, he doesn't eat, sleep very badly, and hardly ever speaks. I blame myself for sure, but I must succeed in surprising her. Niall is aware that we are coming and he is aware of my decision, but I am made to promise not to say anything, but also to take care of my man.

Our tickets are bought and Niall, sent us our vip / backstage tickets by post we will have them in 2 days at the latest.

I wonder if I should send Harry a text. My phone is ringing. I look at the screen, it's him.

Message from Harry <3

Hi, I know you need time, but I couldn't spend more time without talking to you, I'm too afraid that you will refuse my call, so I'm sending you a txt. So, yeah, uh, that's it! Good day, I love you never forget it! H.

Do I answer him?

I miss him so much! Come on I answer him, but a little detached.

V: Hello! I haven't made a decision yet, you'll be the first to know. I may not have refused your call, but I would like you not to, it may be too hard for me to hear you, if Niall said the truth you are as depressed as me and I don't want to hear it in your voice, that voice that I adore, to know that it is no longer the same because of me, would cause me great pain. I don't forget it and I love you too, but I need time. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say to you! V.

***

HARRY'S POV

If she answers me, there is hope.

Beep beep

I open up my phone, she answered me.

I jump like a jerk in my hotel room.

Message from Vicky <3

Hello! I haven't made a decision yet, you'll be the first to know. I may not have refused your call, but I would like you not to, it may be too hard for me to hear you, if Niall said the truth you are as depressed as me and I don't want to hear it in your voice, that voice that I adore, to know that it is no longer the same because of me would cause me great pain. I don't forget it and I love you too, but I need time. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say to you! V.

She needs time, perfect, yes I'm depressed, she thinks of me, she loves me. OH MY GOD, she loves me. I feel that she will give us a second chance. The sooner the better I miss her so much.

***

Vicky's POV

We arrived in Inverness in a bit. We managed to keep it a secret.

I contacted Harry, this week I missed him too much, we talked by text, for about 30 minutes on trivialities of life like the damn temperature. However, it did me good, and I think he did too.

Niall, told me it was a little better since our first text exchange. At least he agrees to eat and talks more, but Niall told me that on the sleep side, Harry wakes up several times a night. Speaking of Niall, he calls me. (He's the one who picks us up at the airport.)

V: Hello! Niall!

N: Vicky, hi, are you ready?

V: Yes, we are going out now. I see you. Serious Niall, you took a sign.

N: Yes, let's see, it's a classic. I see you too, I hang up right away.

I don't have time to answer him that he hung up.

***

We are in the car which brings us back to the hotel.

V: Where is he now?

Niall the txt at the same time that I speak to him.

N: Alone in his  room, writing.

V: Is that what he is telling you? He's been writing a lot these days?

N: Ah every day, I really believe that this story, your story inspired it.

V: Oh.

N: Yes.

***

Niall is now entering Harry's room.

Message from Niall: p

It's okay you can call him.

I can hear him screaming in the bedroom.

H: SHIT, IT'S HER, WHAT DO I DO NIALL, WHAT DO I DO?

N:WHAT ABOUT ANSWERING YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

H: Yeah, you're right.

He answer!

H: Hello? Vicky?

V: Hi, Harry. I've made my decision.

As I tell him this, I knock on his door.

H: Okay, wait  someone's knocking at the door.

V: Okay, I'm waiting for you.

He's opening the door. Sees me and drops his phone. I hang up mine.

H: WHOA YOU'RE HERE? BUT HOW? WHOA?

He takes me in his arms and lifts me up. Then remembering that I still haven't told him an answer, he rests.

H: So, um ,?

V: Harry, I .. I ..

H: But wAIT I'm so stupid, come on in the room.

He pulls me by the arm, makes me sit on the couch, he sits at the other end of the couch.

H: So?

V: Hmm ...

I notice that Niall is still there!

V: Niall, can you .. Leave us please I would like to speak to Harry alone !?

N: Sure, see you!

He leaves the room.

V: Good!

H: Good!

V: Harry! I thought about it a lot. In fact, no I did not think long. My decision was made at the airport in Montreal ...

He doesn't look at me, during my speech he plays with his fingers. I take this opportunity to approach him as subtly as possible.

H: Okay ... So what's going on, what is this ...

I do not give him time to finish his sentence, I raise his head and kiss him passionately. I step back.

V: I want you in my life Harry Edward Styles.

H: I love you so much Vicky.

V: I love you too!

He draws me to him again, and we have a wonderful night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
5.1K 234 21
Five best girlfriends. Five gorgeous boy band members. Love? That'll never happen.. Right?
385 34 11
It's a fanfic with each of the boys, starting with Harry and ending with Louis. Vote, comment, tell people about it, make the world a better place. :)
1.2M 6.6K 146
These are some really good One Direction Fan Fics you should read.If you like 1D and dont have a fanfic to read then check in here and you might find...