Fairytale~~A Zodiac Story

By just_libra

Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagitta... More

Intro
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Chapter 26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
ch.40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Special chapter

Ch.36

1.8K 72 84
By just_libra

“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.”

– Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, leo, libra and Scorpio were sitting in the living room. The rest of the zodiacs were in their own bedrooms. The reason to this being that Capricorn held the next clue in his hands.

Since Aries and Gemini were disqualified they were allowed to know the clue but they were pretty tired and pissed. It's not like they wanted to win a place in the throne but they wanted to win the task.

Aqua and Leo were eating popcorn as  a random movie from Netflix played on the screen. Sagittarius was trying to get the card from Capricorn who kept hiding it.

Libra reached out and grabbed scorpio's hand. She rubbed small circles on his hand with her thumb in a soothing manner. "hey, are you okay? You've been pretty quiet lately," she frowned at him.

Scorpio sighed before running a hand through his hair. "I'll tell you later,"

"don't be shy scorpy! What's bothering you," Sagittarius teased, smirking at him.

"that's exactly why I'm telling HER later. Just read the clue Capricorn," he rolled his eyes. The last thing Scorpio needed was for the other zodiacs to know what had been worrying him the entire week.

"fine... Someone's cranky today, jeez... Let's see, 'a small decision could change your whole life. In this case, save one'," Capricorn turned to his side to look at Sagittarius' expression. He immediately understood what that meant but he didn't know if sag did.

She had her brows raised as she stared at the floor. "I bet we will actually need our armors for this,"

"why? It just says you guys need to make a decision. Queens and kings never do anything.. Dangerous,"Leo frowned.

" that doesn't matter. They want to see if you're brave enough to do the task, even if its dangerous," Aquarius explained to her boyfriend. Leo nodded before stretching his arm, placing it on aqua's shoulders.

"who's life are we saving though?" Sagittarius didn't look concerned. She was ecstatic about the new information.

"could be any royal. Maybe even a villain if they want to test how forgiving and kind you are. And just maybe... One of us," Libra shrugged.

"that's so useful," Capricorn rolled his eyes.

"watch it. She's right. Plus it doesn't matter who you have to save. I mean, unless it's Cinderella. If it's her, let her die," everyone wondered if Scorpio was being serious or not. Sure, Cinderella wasn't their favorite person at the moment but they didn't want her dead.

"alright then.. Don't tell anyone about the clue," Capricorn pointed a finger at the four zodiacs. They all nodded, leo saluted.

Pisces' pov
I stared at Cancer as she dried her wet hair with a fluffy white towel.

We were covered in sweat, as disgusting as that sounds, it's true. Our armors were pretty heavy and hot and spending more than two hours in a forest made the situation much worse.

I wouldn't say that it was tiring but it was pretty boring.

"are you upset or relieved that we lost this task Cance?" cancer placed the towel on a chair before walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"I dont know... Everyone thinks that we would be perfect for the throne but I'm not so sure. It's too soon," she grabbed my hand as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "but it doesn't matter if we lost the task. You heard them, the future queen and king don't necessarily need to win the tasks,"

I pulled Cancer closer to me and mumbled sweet things to her in attempt to make her relax and eventually fall asleep.

The next morning we were awoken by the sound of... A siren? I don't know what it was but it was loud and annoying.

I opened my eyes immediately, the first thing I saw was Cancer. She was sitting as she covered her ears and frowned. She looked very cute but right now wasn't the time to admire my girlfriend. I turned to my other side and looked at the clock that sat on my nightstand.

"five a.m? What the hell?" I muttered.

Cancer and I were wearing our pajamas as we exited my room. Everyone else was standing outside their rooms covering their ears as well. Everyone was wearing their nightwear.

Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Gemini and Leo were screaming but it all sounded like nonsense.

Two minutes later the siren stopped.

Aries was the first to say something, "ok, what the hell was that!"

Her question was answered when we heard Belle speaking through the speakers. "good morning zodiacs! Today's task starts in thirty minutes so go put on your armors!"

"what about us? We got scared shitless with that annoying sound for nothing?" Scorpio crossed his arms over his naked chest. Leo and Capricorn were also shirtless. Was that a normal villain thing to do?

"you'll need your armors too Scorpio. All of you will be participating," I immediately turned to Sagittarius and Capricorn. They had a clue about this task. Their eyes were wide as they understood how it all connected.

Now I wished we had won the task.

We were now back in Cinderella's castle. Some parents were looking very worried. Not all of them, just a few,like jasmine, Aladdin, rapunzel, Flynn and Tiana. This made me worry.

Maleficent was also here. With her magic, the whole room would change for our task. You're probably confused about how it works but so am I...

"alright... This will work differently. You don't have to complete the task with your partner. You can choose. For the first challenge, we'll need you Leo," Belle gave Leo a reassuring smile. He walked up to her with a nervous smile. He also knew the clue, which was why he was so nervous.

Maleficent walked up to them and started mumbling stuff that I couldn't hear. I took the time to look around the room. It was empty. Both the wall and the floor were white. All except for one wall. It was transparent.
The ceiling wasn't high. I could easily touch it if I stretched. I wondered what Cinderella had this room for.

"everybody out of the room. You'll see from outside," maleficent waved us off with her hand. She was the last one to exit the room, as Leo stood in the middle of the room, looking terrified.

"whats wrong with him? What did you do to him?" Aquarius asked maleficent.

"wait and see,"

With the snap of her fingers something unexpected happened. The floor below Leo dissappeared? No! It just deepened! The hole was quickly being filled to the top with water, but here was the real problem. Leo was struggling to stay  floating. He was moving around frantically as he gasped for air.

"what the hell! He's gonna die! He can't swim!" Aquarius tried to run to the door in attempt to help her boyfriend but she was stopped by maleficent.

"only the six zodiacs can help him,"

"thats easy! We can all swim! I'll go!" Taurus yelled. We were all freaking out. If we didn't hurry up Leo would die.

"the longer you take, the more piranhas appear,"

"PIRAHNAS? What the hell! Hurry the fuck up!" Aquarius screamed at us as she banged her fists against the glass wall.

Before anyone could discuss who would go I rushed inside the room. It was obvious! How didn't I think of it before! If anyone could save Leo, it was me.

I jumped into the water feeling my bottom half change completely. The armor had disappeared as water touched it, letting my tail move around freely.

Fortunately, the water was clear. I could see leo falling to the bottom of the hole. His eyes were wide open as he stretched his arm, trying to reach out for me.

There were about three pirahnas bitting on his armor. They wouldn't be able to do anything to him. I remember maleficent saying that they were practically indestructible. The pirahnas were probably there to freak us out.

I quickly pulled Leo, wrapping my left arm around his waist as I used my other arm to swim.

"leave him alone!" I told the pirahnas. They hesitantly obeyed when they realized who my mother and grandfather were.

Leo gapsed as I dropped him on the floor. He coughed and spit out some water. He was panting but a small smile made its way to his face.

I got out from the water completely, my tail being replaced by my legs, covered in my armor again.

"why are you smiling? You almost died in there!" i couldn't help but laugh even if I really wanted for him to answer my question.

"I'll tell you later," I got up and extended a hand to him, helping him stand up.

As soon as we greeted everybody outside again Aquarius hugged Leo.

"I thought you were gonna die!"

No one's pov
"aww you were worried about me?" Leo chuckled.

"I dont think you should be laughing leo," maleficent laughed. Leo turned to her with a questioning frown. "it's time for you to worry. Aquarius, Libra and Aries get in the room,"

The three girls' eyes widened when they realized they were next.

When pisced and leo left the room everything went back to how it was before. Libra, Aqua and Aries stood in the middle of the room looking around at their surroundings, waiting for something life threatening to happen.

Maleficent snapped her fingers. Water appeared again but this time it was not touching the zodiacs. The zodiacs were standing on a small pile of sand as water flowed around it.

"this isn't that bad..." Aquarius crossed her arms.

"you better be quick this time. If you take too much time discussing like last time, something very bad could happen," maleficent said as she focused on the water.

Scorpio, Gemini and Leo looked at maleficent waiting for her to reveal something else but she didn't have to. The answer was right in front of them.

Five crocodiles. They were all surrounding the small pile of sand where the girls stood. They were slowly getting closer to them.

Aries and Libra opened their mouths ready to scream but Aquarius covered them with her hands.

"shut up or you'll trigger them," she hissed as quietly as she could.

"I-i can fight it. Wi-with my powers," aries stuttered.

Gemini was about to do what Aquarius did and run to the door to save his girlfriend (damn gemini what about the other girls) but he was stopped by maleficent.

This time they didn't talk. Sagittarius, Capricorn and Cancer rushed inside the room.

The crocodiles didn't pay attention to them. They were far from them by then. The crocodiles were atleast four feet away from the three girls.

"alright.. I'll get them out of there with my telekinesis.." Sagittarius raised her hands, lifting Aquarius from the sand.

"no! They'll easily reach her! The ceiling isnt high enough! Cancer maybe you could talk to them?" Capricorn stopped Sagittarius. "distract them atleast. Then Sagittarius, you do your thing,"

"right, right. Umm hey guys!" When the crocodiles heard Cancer speaking they turned and faced her. "could you let my friends go?.... Please, I promise I'll get you something to feast on afterwards," Cancer looked back at Sagittarius for a second telling her to get started.

Sagittarius nodded before raising her hands again. She lifted Aquarius in the air slowly. She had never used her powers with a human before.

"no-no! That's not true! Please I swear that-" it all sounded like nonsense to Sagittarius and Capricorn but Cancer was doing a good job distracting the crocodiles.

When Aquarius was above the crocodiles she pulled her knees to her chest to avoid the angry animals. She reached the ground safely.

When the crocodiles saw her standing next to cancer they hissed at her.

"you gave me no choice!"

"hurry up Saggi," Capricorn grabbed Sagittarius' hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "you can do it," Sagittarius gave him a small smile before looking back at the girls.

"who should I save next?" sag mouthed the words to the two girls who were hugging each other.

Before libra could say anything Aries untangled her arms from libra and frantically waved her arms around, telling her to save her. Unfortunately, this got the crocodiles' attention.

"shit!" the crocodiles turned away from cancer and swam their way to the girls.

"what do we do!" Sagittarius looked at Capricorn for the answer. Behind the wall, the other signs were all staring in horror at the scene in front of them. Aquarius had run up to Leo and hugged him again. This time Leo wasn't laughing.

"i-" Capricorn frowned as he closed his mouth. He shapeshifted into a crocodile bigger than the ones in front of them. He hissed back in attempt to scare them. He thought that if he looked bigger and tougher he would definitely scare them and let them get the girls.

Capricorn's hiss made the crocodiles back off (honestly I don't know if this would actually happen irl. I don't know anything about their behavior :/ ). Sagittarius took the opportunity and lifted Libra up in the air. Aries crossed her arms and glared at Sagittarius.

Sagittarius had to bite her lip to prevent her laughter. When libra landed on the ground, Sagittarius immediately started lifting Aries in the air.

"seriously sag? You leave you're best friend for last? I could have died!"

"of course not! You have powers and you're wearing this armor. The crocodiles could've eaten your face but you would've put a good fight," "Sagittarius gave Aries a smile.

Capricorn hissed at the crocodiles one last time before transforming into himself again. The crocodiles were angry and were quick to throw themselves at Capricorn. Before they could get their sharp teeth on him though, he rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Everyone was hugging their partner, making Sag and Cap stand awkwardly between all of them.

Sagittarius cleared her throat, "alright... Can we get this over with already? I'm tired and very uncomfortable" libra and Aquarius ran up to her and hugged her,thanking her. Then they hugged cancer and lastly, Capricorn stood smirking at the girls, winking at them.

"do i not get a hug?" the girls rolled their eyes before hugging him. "what about you Aries?"

"I almost died because I was the last one!" she rolled her eyes. Sagittarius laughed before running up to her and hugging her.

"alright... Scorpio, Gemini, your turn,"

Scorpio walked into the room with a blank expression. Everyone had survived and gotten out of this room without a scratch. What could possibly happen to him?

Long chapter because this book reached 1k votes! Yayyy!! Thank you guys! You don't know how happy and grateful I am about it! Online school is over for me so I won't leave you with that cliffhanger for too long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.3K 59
Book #1 in the Power of Twelve series. The Zodiacs led their own lives, freely and how they wanted, until a freak encounter with a 'sorcerer' forced...
4.1K 128 39
This is not a normal story, not even with normal characters. See what the 12 teens do in their "normal" life. These teens are going to go through a l...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...
228K 4.5K 61
12 zodiacs. 6 boys, 6 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently, a LOT. They were casted down from the sky prior to their wish of living like a human. N...