Ch.4

"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up."

- Timothy Mouse (Dumbo)

The next morning, the royals woke up at eight in the morning. They did their usual morning routine before sneaking to the kitchen.
Luckily for them, the villains usually woke up around 11:00 am.

Aries, Taurus, Sagittarius and Virgo were eating cereal while the other four zodiacs just sat in the dinning table.

"aren't you guys going to eat?" Virgo asked.

"I'm trying to convince Gemini to cook for us," libra responded not taking her eyes off of Gemini's.

"not gonna happen," he smiled at her innocently.

"please! If you don't then I won't tell you about something that happened to me when I went to pick up the sushi!"

"ooh I know what happened!" Sagittarius beamed.

"don't tell him though!" she gave her best puppy eyes.

"ok. You should really cook Gemini. That information is worth it," sag laughed.

"true. I mean, if it were any other guy than it wouldn't really matter but him!" Virgo joined Sagittarius.

Cancer and Pisces frowned at the lack of gossip knowledge, "what? How come they know and we don't?" cancer asked.

"I honestly don't know," libra said.

Gemini's pov
I was very curious over what they were all talking about. If it includes my best friend and a guy than I'm interested.

"fine I'll cook! But meanwhile you explain everything!" I said as I got up from my seat.

I searched through the whole kitchen for flour, eggs, milk, bananas, fruits, chocolate chips and some whip cream for the end.

I began mixing the ingredients as Libra began, "so as Cancer and I reached the door we heard a voice. We turned around and it was a villain holding our sushi. He told Cancer to go with the sushi because he wanted to talk to me. I thought he would kill me but instead he apologized,"

"wait.. Who was it?" before Libra could respond we heard the answer from someone else.

"it was Scorpio!" Sagittarius screamed. They all shushed her, scared that he might listen, but I just glared.

"Scorpio apologizing? I think he just casted a spell on you or something," I frowned at her.

"that's what I said! It doesn't sound right for a villain to apologize... I don't think you should trust him libra,"

"but people can change! They're not their parents," Cancer said.

"yeah but people don't change in 24 hours Cance," Pisces gave her a sad smile.

"this is soo good!" Taurus moaned as he took another bite of my pancakes.

"I know right!" Pisces shoved a whole pancake in his mouth, forgetting about his manners.

"I have stayed over at Gemini's house and trust me his mom cooks just like him! The thing is he rarely cooks," libra said.

"I wish my best friend cooked like this!" sag said.

"hey! Im good at cooking," Aries said but she was enjoying my pancakes just as much as everyone else.

"sorry hun, but you're no match for this," Virgo said.

Aries rolled her eyes before filling her mouth with a big chunk of pancake.

OK enough about them. Wanna get to know me? Of course you do! So, I'm 17 and have only had two girlfriends in my whole life. Why is that? Because they're scared I'll turn them into frogs. Everyone knows everyone back in the East
Everyone knows everyone's story so girls are scared that I'll turn them into a frog if we kiss. It's not possible, and I've tried to explain this many times but it's useless.

Anyways, I always try to distract girls from the idea of transforming them into frogs by cooking. They always end up moaning :p

No one's pov
As said earlier, the villains usually wake up around 11. They didn't have any type of responsibilities in the West. Their parents didn't even notice if they were alive or not!

By that time, all the royals had gone out so they wouldn't be stuck in the mansion with them.

The villains ate cereal and barely talked throughout breakfast. Leo and Aquarius felt like they were hiding a secret from Capricorn and scorpio was being his quiet self.

Leo cleared his throat, "so, cap! What are your plans for getting revenge?"

"more like what are my father's plans. I don't really want to do this but I've got no choice,"he shrugged sadly.

Aqua and leo looked at each other worriedly. He was their friend after all. They cared about him.

"but anyways, my dad gave me this ridiculous plan of making Libra fall for me so he would be able to get close to her parents. I really don't want to do this," he sighed.

"le me help you then," Scorpio offered himself.

"I'll make her fall for me. I was taught how to cast illusions so I'll easily let your father in,"

"but then the falling in love isn't really necessary," aqua pointed out.

"that is just for me to have fun," Scorpio smirked.

"scorpio is going to break her heart," Leo laughed as he placed his arm on aqua's shoulders.

"maybe even get laid," Cap smirked.

"I hate being friends with only boys sometimes... You're seriously disgusting," Aquarius face palmed.

"not only her, but aries and Cancer too. I think they're hot" Scorpio bit his lip, his eyes full of lust.

"alright, calm down buddy. We don't want to be kicked out of this mansion because of your perverted plans," Aquarius patted his back making Scorpio roll his eyes.

"alright, it's settled then. You break some hearts and help my father. I owe you big time Scorpio," Capricorn leaned back.

"you sure do,"