Ch.22

You'll understand who Draco and Lyra are later on bubs.
And yes I know it's Jason and cheryl blossom. I needed iconic ginger twins.

"we are gonna get arrested," libra face palmed. Virgo did a bad decision by making Gemini and Aries go together in a car. Gemini claimed that there was no space in the back, where Libra and leo were sitting . He wanted to be with Aries but Aries was in front, in the passenger seat. He sat down on the seat and Aries sat on his lap. Her head bumped against the car's roof every now and then.

"I SHOULD BE IN THE PASSENGER SEAT SINCE AQUA IS MY GIRLFRIEND," Leo kicked the passenger seat like a little kid.

"I wasn't going to be squeezed in the back seat," aries said in a duh tone.

"um actually, you would still be able to sit on his lap. You'd have more space for fucks sake!" Leo whined.

Aries only shrugged. Leo was still pouting.

Meanwhile, the other car was the complete opposite. It was akward and quiet. Capricorn was driving and said that he wouldn't be able to concentrate while talking.

Virgo and Taurus were cuddling in the back seat. Taurus had liked playing with virgo's hair so he did exactly that. Virgo fell asleep five minutes later.

Sagittarius sat in the passenger  seat. She had rolled down the window and stuck her head out, letting her curls go crazy with the wind.

After thirty minutes of silence, Capricorn spoke up, "they will probably recognize your red curls there Sagittarius,"
Sagittarius looked taken back with his comment. He sounded sincere.

"umm...what do you suggest I do then?" she closed her window  to face him.

"I dont know. I just know that your hair is gonna give you away," he shrugged acting as if it wasnt his problem.

"ooh I know! Braid it! That way your hair won't look curly," Taurus said while popping his head to the front from the small space in the middle of the car.

"that's a great idea! Thanks taur," sag gave Taurus a big smile before taking a deep breath. Braiding dry curls wasn't an easy task.

They had begun their trip early in the morning but the sky was already getting darker. The zodiacs had packed sandwiches because they knew they'd be too scared to encounter villains already. They would only get out of the car when they were sure there wasn't too many villains around.

Cancer's pov
I'm not going to lie, I do feel safer here at the mansion but I can't help but worry for the rest. Some of them are very agile and know how to blend in with a crowd but some of them..... Let's just say that they'll most likely be making a scene.

"I shouldn't have let them go," I told Pisces for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

"stop worrying apple. I'm sure they're more than alright,"pisces kissed my forehead.

Every little thing worried me. Some signs were the exact copy of their parents, I was sure they would be caught.

"pie, we need to rent a car," I said while standing up. Pisces' eyes widened.

"what for?"

"I just think we all should be there,"i said, leaving the part about trying to get some zodiacs back to the mansion, out.

Pisces nodded and went on his cellphone to call someone. Probably for renting the car.

I sighed before sitting back down. I grabbed the pillow that sat next to me and pressed it against my chest.
When I took the pillow away from its original spot I saw the same envelope Cinderella had sent. I wondered why it had been hidden, even if it was poorly hidden.