Ch.29

I KNOW! ANOTHER UPDATE! I got inspired to write this chapter thanks to Shrek (you know since Shrek has characters from fairy tales). Enjoy!

April 30- one day left

"important meeting in the living room guys," Virgo could be heard from the speakers.

It was 9:00am. Aries and Gemini were cuddling in aries' room(they were pretty pissed at Virgo for ruining their moment).
Taurus was cooking breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.
Cancer and Sagittarius were in the garden. Cancer was talking with the birds while Sagittarius was shooting arrows at different targets hidden in the garden.
Leo and Aquarius were still sleeping.
Libra and Scorpio were already in the west.
Capricorn was stealing bacon from Taurus.
And Pisces was in the game room.

The signs weren't happy about leaving their spots but they did as told.

"great, you're here! I wanted to re-"
"libra and Scorpio aren't here.." Taurus interrupted Virgo.

Virgo looked around to see for herself. She sighed and ran a hand over her hair in frustration.
"seriously! Could you go look for them taur. I'll go ahead and tell them now," Taurus nodded before heading to their rooms.

"so... Tomorrow is the dinner.. Cinderella's dinner," she said.

"wait? What?" aries her jaw dropped.
"now you remind us!" Gemini asked.

Everyone was freaking out. It wouldn't be a big deal in another circumstance but since Cinderella had threatened them by saying she'd send them to the west, it made them worry.

"um.. We have a problem Virgo! Libra and Scorpio left a note!"
Virgo almost fainted right there. This was the worst timing.

"here," Taurus handed the note to her.

"my mom needed me and Libra. Don't come looking for us we are staying there for a while"

"we are gonna be sent to the west permanently thanks to those two!" aries said.
"I can't believe her! She told me she would stay away from Scorpio" Gemini paced around the room.

"what do we do now?" cancer asked. They all stared at Virgo for the answer.

"let's leave today instead of tomorrow. We will go to our parents maybe they can help us," she said.

The signs nodded before walking upstairs to get their stuff ready.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," libra told Scorpio. He chuckled, his hands gripping the steering wheel.
They had been driving for three hours now.

"trust me, you made the right choice. And if you're worried about my mother, that won't be a problem. My mother would never harm anyone I care about,"

Libra blushed and looked out the window. "do you still have the letter?"

Scorpio nodded before getting the letter out of his back pocket. Libra unfolded the piece of parchment

Dear Scorpio,
It has come to my attention that Cinderella took your powers away. I also know that the reason she did this was because libra broke one of our rules by banning villains from the middle. As angry as I was back then, I do admire people who disobey Cinderella.
Let me get straight to the point. I want for you and Libra to come to my castle as soon as possible. Scorpio, you will be king of the West some day and I would like for libra to be your queen. I know I might sound crazy for saying this stuff right now but I have a good explanation.
_Believe it or not, Cinderella was not allowed to take your powers away. She doesn't care at the moment because she knows I can't get out of here. She knows that If I get close to her I would make her regret doing such things to you. _
There's a lot of things I want to tell you, son. I already spoke with Jasmine and Aladin about taking libra to the West. They said that it would be her choice if she wants to come or not. I guess she'll just have to trust us.