Ch.10

“Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life.”

— Bolt

Cancer had offered herself to be Scorpio's "nurse" which Scorpio preferred to call assistant.

That day, Scorpio cringed a lot from pain and cancer noticed. She didn't want for him to be flinching so much so she offered herself to help him. Scorpio would've said no in any other occasion but he was feeling like shit, plus he could mess with cancer.

The zodiacs heard his commands atleast 50 times that day.
"I want water!"

"I'm hot! Bring a fan!"

"I'm hungry!"

"I'm bored!"

"I'm horny (and I oop)"

"I want candy!"

"pass me my phone!"

It was starting to piss off Pisces. He didn't like the idea of cancer being around him all day and the fact that he was just doing it to bother her made him angry.

The other zodiacs had noticed his constant yells and decided to confront him about it.

"you need to stop asking Cancer for everything Scorpio! She's not a maid you cant be bossing around!" Aries claimed.

"yeah! And she was still nice enough to do this for you!" sag helped.

Scorpio rolled his eyes. He looked over to his villain friends to see if they approved or not.

"I.. Think you should be less bossy..." Leo didn't even look at him scared of what he could do.

Aquarius stood by his side, agreeing with him. They had been feeling nice lately.

"I think he's fine! He can't do all that stuff in his own after all!" Capricorn commented. Capricorn was pushing the temptation to get along with the eight zodiacs to the back of his head. His father would be soon expecting progress on the revenge.

Pisces couldn't take it anymore and yelled at the two villains, "cancer is not a toy! If you don't stop treating her like that she will no longer assist you!" he declared.

Cancer gave him a thankful smile.

"now that that's settled, can we play truth or dare?" Gemini asked. He got a few annoyed looks as a response.

"we aren't 12 year olds anymore frog face," Aries said.

"oh come on! It'll be fun!" Virgo pushed Aries' shoulder playfully.

"fine.." she sighed.

"ok, I'll start!" gemini said "Scorpio truth or dare?" he smirked.

Scorpio didn't hesitate to reply with dare,
"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room," libra glared at Gemini.

She knew exactly what he was doing. If he kissed someone else, he would prove his point that he isn't for her. If he kisses her, he'll try beat him up. Key word being try.

Scorpio laughed at his dare. He got up and kissed................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... ................................................virgo.