ZOMBIES one shots

By SpongebobLover123

i love love love ZOMBIES ever since it came out 2+ years ago so like, here's a zeddison, wyliza and bronzo on... More

intro
im sorry -Zeddison
freak pt1
freak pt2
freak pt3
im crying
character life update
the "drunk" get together
the party
movie night -zeddison
alt ending beginning
alt ending1- jelly wyatt
alt ending2- i cant think of a name for this
Bronzo
dilemma pt 1
dilemma pt 2
dilemma pt 3
dilemma pt4 CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE
not an update//tagged
Wyliza Love Letters pt1
Wyliza love letters pt2
new theory
Bree in the eye of Bonzo
Caught in the act
Zeddison snow fight
rant chapter, feel free to ignore it
Zeddison Lazy Days
not a chapter, just me fangirling
Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt1
Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt2
Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt3
Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt4
Wyatt being a jealous lil bean (again) pt5
Adios Amigos
ZOMBIES 3

Wyliza laser tag

795 7 22
By SpongebobLover123

OMG ITS FINALLY SATURDAY!! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THIS WEEK WAS SO HECTIC LIKE- AHH I MISS SLEEPING AT 2AM THEN WAKING UP AT 12PM SM

also cuz of the virus and all i havent gone laser tagging(?) in quite a while, by that i mean 4years >< so uh yeah.. this chapter is dedicated to laser tag :) 

Wyatt's POV:

"ELIZAA! Are you done yet" I groaned, pounding on the door. I love Eliza and all but does it seriously take a female half an hour to get ready?!

"Just 5 more minutes!" She shouted from her room. Her parents were rather strict and rarely let us go on dates or hang out as they were still getting used to the fact that I was a werewolf. They were afraid I might hurt Eliza or something and they wanted to protect their "Allie Wallie". (if u get the ref I LOVE U SO MUCH).

 Fortunately, they were out of town for a month and I was going to take full advantage of it by spending as much time with Eliza as I could. I was leaning against her door so when she suddenly opened it up, I almost fell. Eliza looked.. ravishing. She was wearing a hoodie, skirt and tights complete with black ugs. (I LOVE BOOTS AND CHAINS YEE)

She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to my car that was parked outside her house. We did karaoke to a bunch of songs the whole way there and trust me when I say, IT WAS REALLY FUN.

We quickly signed up for the next match of laser tag, together with a bunch of strangers, before being led away to a small room full of equipment. There, they gave us a quick briefing on the rules and regulations, before helping us wear our gear.

just so uk, the laser tag i went to was pitch dark and there were led lights everywhere on the ramps and stuff so i'm writing it based off my experience :)

We then stepped into a HUGE room where we were going to be playing. It was a guys versus girls match because, why not. We went to our different hiding spots behind the various ramps and stuff before the room turned pitch black. Our vests, the ramps and mini playground walls were then lit up by different coloured LED lights, signalling the start of the game.

Let the games begin

Eliza's POV:

When the room turned pitch black, our vests turned red. I saw a guy trying to hide (but failing very miserably) out of the corner of my eye and noticed his vest was blue. So different teams have different coloured vests huh? Then this is going to be a piece of cake. I smirked before charging.

There were about 5 other girls on my team. We had devised a plan, which was ATTACK. That's it. So that's exactly what I did. I ran towards the guys as fast as I could, with my laser gun grasped firmly in my hands. I shot lasers all over the place, stopping to duck behind a wall every now and then to prevent myself from getting shot. The place was air conditioned yet I was sweating like crazy. Perspiration dotted my forehead like water beads on good butter. (my 4th grade teacher would be proud) 

The feeling of running around was exhilarating. I ran all over the place shooting multiple guys several times. The LED lights on our vests lit up our faces so I could see who I had shot. So far, I hadn't shot Wyatt yet. Curse him and his werewolf agility.

I noticed there were multiple small screens located along the walls, showing the scoreboard. The girls were 12 points ahead of the guys so far. That's when I suddenly felt a vibration across my body. I immediately turned around to see I had been shot by one of the guys. It wasn't Wyatt though. I faced the screen again to see that the guys and girls were now tied.

I ran off, trying to find Wyatt, or any other guy so I could shoot them AND BE CROWNED THE VICTOR, As I was running, my vest lit up again, meaning I was back in the game.

I looked around and realised all the girls were on one side of the room and the guys, except for Wyatt, on the other. Wyatt had stepped forward, the blue light from his vest making him seem more irresistable than ever. I could faintly hear one of the girls squealing "OMG HE'S SO HOT" from the back. I guess Wyatt heard her too, as he winked at her. Then he smirked at me. He's just trying to make me jealous.

Hmph. He's mine anyway. She doesn't stand a chance aga- Waiiit a minute. An idea just crossed my mind.

Wyatt's POV:

I heard one of the other girls squealing something about me being hot or something. I mean, I know I am. Just to annoy Ellie, I winked at the girl, knowing she was going to get jealous.

Both Eliza and I stepped forward at the same time. A countdown began from 20. Shoot. No pun intended. That meant there were only 20 seconds left. Our points were currently tied. From the position we were in, it seemed as if it was up to either me or Ellie to win. 

Just as I was about to shoot her though, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me. Wha- Her lips were soft and smooth and I started kissing back. I knew this was not the time, but I did anyways.

"12, 11, 10" The voice came. 

As much as I wanted to win, I didn't want to stop kissing Eliza. I mean, I did say I was going to take full advantage while her parents were out of town.

"9, 8, 7"

Eliza then licked my bottom lip. I was surprised and opened my mouth. Her tongue slipped in immediately.

"6,5,4"

That's when I felt a sudden vibration in my chest. I immediately pulled away and looked down, noticing my vest had gone dark. 

Wait a minute- She did not-

As it took 5 seconds to 'revive' I couldn't do so. Everything that happened next went by so fast.

One of the guys from my team, I think his name was Samuel?, tried to shoot Eliza. However, she spun me around, wrapped her arm around my neck and held me in front of  her body, using me as a shield. At the last second, everything was a mess and beams of laser were being shot all over the place.

"3, 2, 1!!" The voice shouted over the speaker. A huge screen came down from the ceiling, revealing the score board. The girls team had 16 points more than the guys, meaning we had lost. I heard Eliza squeal as out of all the individual scores, she had gotten the highest, with a stunning 280 points.

"Uhh, Eliza, I'm happy for you and all, but can you please let me go" I said, struggling to get out of her arm that was still around my neck. She quickly let go of me with a sorry the moment the lights came back on.

All 12 of us gathered and started congratulating and celebrating with each other as we left the room.

Eliza's POV:

When we were celebrating, I couldn't help but notice that the girl who I assume called Wyatt hot kept talking to him. She kept trying to hug him and stuff. She was seriously starting to get on my nerves and Wyatt looked really uncomfortable near her. As much as I liked seeing Wyatt 'suffer', I felt bad for 'playing' him like that so I decided to make it up to him.

I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He caught me at that very moment, looking super happy to see me. I then kissed him. The two of us could pretty much talk to each other through our kisses so when he licked my lip, I opened up and let his tongue enter my mouth. The whole time, I was making sure the girl could see us and the fact that out tongues were involved and make her feel uncomfortable.

"uh- ahem" She coughed awkwardly, trying to get our attention.

We decided to stop and act embarrassed though honestly, we weren't. Like, AT ALL. "Uhm, sorry, my BOYFRIEND and I are very sorry" I said, emphasising on the word boyfriend.

"Yeah, now if you don't mind, I'd like to take my GIRLFRIEND on a date to celebrate her victory" Wyatt played along.

She just stood there looking like an idiot as Wyatt and I returned all our equipment and left the building.

"Thanks Ellie" He said, once we were out.

"No problem Wolfie. But for real though, you owe me a date now" I said happily, pulling his hand with me to the nearest ice cream shop as he just chuckled.

YAYY I FINISHED A CHAPTER!! OK SO IM SO HAPPY MY CHAINS CAME AND THEYRE SO COOL AHHH also this week so hectic we have sm hw i cannot-

also, on June 2nd, I HIT 1K VIEWS!! I STARTED THIS BOOK ON  MAY 2ND AND EXACTLY A MONTH LTR I HIT 1K VIEWS! THIS MEANS A CRAZY LOT TO ME AND IM SO SO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH ITS ALR BEEN ALMOST 4 DAYS SINCE BUT YEAH AHHHH THANK THANK THANK THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE YALL 

Published: 6th June 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...
704K 12.7K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!
37.7K 814 15
COMPLETED*** The Zambie sisters, Eliza and Eleanor never seemed to get along. But what happens when the girl's have their biggest falling out ever...