Bronzo

hi so uh I realised i didnt write any bronzo stories and i couldnt think of anyt so i got bored, ended up on a story generator site and this happened lmaoo just read it it doesnt make any sense ill write a proper bronzo story later

Bree was thinking about Bonzo again. Bonzo was a neat saint with strong hand and tall armpit.

Bree walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved messy zombietown/ seabrook with its beautiful, bitter buildings. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a neat figure of Bonzo .

Bree gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a caring, responsible, orange juice drinker with brunette hand and pale armpit. Her friends saw her as an annoying, abundant angel. Once, she had even revived a dying, person.

But not even a caring person who had once revived a dying, person, was prepared for what Bonzo had in store today.

The breezey teased like dancing cat, making Bree loving. Bree grabbed a soft ball that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Bree stepped outside and Bonzo came closer, she could see the calm glint in his eye.

Bonzo gazed with the affection of 5218 sweet flipping frog. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want relationship."

Bree looked back, even more loving and still fingering the soft ball. "Bonzo, i love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with upset feelings, like two damp, drab dog hugging at a very amazing party, which had pop music playing in the background and two beautiful uncles kissing to the beat.

Bree regarded Bonzo's strong hand and tall armpit. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bree with a delighted grin.

Bonzo looked shy, his emotions blushing like a crispy, cautious comb.

Then Bonzo came inside for a nice drink of orange juice.

THE END

Published: 20th May 2020