Adios Amigos

That means bye.. right?

I dont speak spanish. Eh wth.

OK so basically, the ministry said school will reopen completely on the 29th of june so no more online classes from then on. That also means I won't have much time to write and update and stuff because I need to focus on my studies. To do so, I've decided to end this one shot book here.

I just wanted to say, thank you so much to everyone who supported me on this little one shot book. It was really fun writing this because I got to share my ideas and other's ideas with the world without much fear of being judged. I had a lot of fun writing here mainly because my English teacher can't see this and correct me or grade me and even if she does, she doesn't know its me :DD I really enjoyed this and every view/vote/comment I get genuinely means so much to me.

Also, I'm not quitting wattpad. I'm just ending this book here. I'll still read books when I have free time and answer questions if you leave any.

I'm rambling again but like, thankuu to everyone who supported me on this little journey. It really means A LOT to me so like :D

I love you all so much and i've said this millions of times but thank you

If the world doesn't end by this year and ZOMBIES 3 does come out then if I'm still alive, I'll probably write 1 fangirling chapter but till then, adios!!

(ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED ON THE ONE SHOTS, WTH IS U DOING PLS GO VOTE TQ)

Love yall

Peace out ✌️✌️

ZOMBIES ONE SHOTS

STARTED: 2ND MAY 2020
COMPLETED: 21 JUNE 2020