Mr Cliché.

By WrjterscluB

"everyone likes a little challenge, coco bunny" Authors note: (Completely edited so.....dont be confused when... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.

twenty seven.

5.1K 179 91
By WrjterscluB

-----
S C E N E
2 7
----
Mr clichés
Kinda
Out of it
   ...

S E B A S T I A N ' S  M I N D

After an excoriating long day of full classes, and actually sitting in the cafeteria with Jayden and Alex.

School was finally over. I had spent all those hours listening to teachers go on and on about subjects I could really not give a care about. I hated every moment of it, from first period to last. Even lunch wasn't all easy and nice, while Jay and Alex where chowing down on cafeteria food, I was not hungry at all and not in the mood to pay attention or fully converse with them. It was like after the interaction with my so called mother yesterday, I had completely lost all my senses of reality and emotional control. I hid it well though, throwing a few comments to them during lunch to keep them from interrogating my sudden change of mood.

The only person that really knew of how I felt was me, myself and the woman who caused me the greatest pain. The first woman to have actually and genuinely, without a doubt..broken my heart and soul all together, all at the age of five till now.

As soon as the bell rang; i made a quick jog to my car. Jay had detention and Alex, surprisingly took an extra class for art and sketching. He also joined the school band, which I'm not really surprised by considering that he held a passion for base playing, and a little in drums.

I too had my fair share of passions with instruments but I hated school and any instrument I played reminded me of her..so I took a pass on that one. I got to my car, getting seated in the drivers then releasing a heavy breath that I had couped up in me the whole day.

Four more months, just four more months till its over..

I presses my forehead against my steering, shutting my eyes for a bit till the sound of tapping from my passenger window made me flinch awake.

What now..?

I turn toward the passenger and see a familiar face looking back at me. I sighed out immediately knowing who it was. Good head Lila. I was too mentally drained to entertain her so I shrugged her off and went back to pressing my head against my steering again.

Tap
Tap
Tap

"Hello? Sebastian?"

My windows were tinted, if I didn't move maybe she'd think I wasn't there. To my dismay, the tapping continued and fully aware of where I was mentally, I thought it'd be best that I didn't speak to her right now. I sighed out once more before starting the ignition, then backing away from the parking lot. I saw her surprised expression but chose to ignore it and drive away.

She'll be okay.

I got home and was met with complete silence, grinning happily as I lugged my tired self toward the living room. My stomach rumbled, indicating that I had finally allowed hunger to take over my body. I grabbed my phone, deciding that it'd be best for me to order a measly McDonalds because they delivered faster then any other fast food place I'd ever ordered from. The order was going to be here in twenty minutes so I headed for the loud speakers located beside the hung flat screen TV. In a few minutes my music emitted.

Tory lanez filled the atmosphere, leaving no room with silence. I sighed in content before jogging up to my room and getting the weed I had left over from last night.

Ever since I hit the blunt, I haven't really paid mind to cigarettes any more.

I began crushing and preparing the wood as I descended down the stairs. I grinned softly when partynextdoor SAVAGE anthem began to emit through the speakers. I hummed along with the tune, bobbing my head then making my way toward the balcony where I watched the pool shimmer from afar.

"Dont hold your breath..
Don't wait on my love"

I began rolling the masterpiece, focused on the craft as the afternoon breeze and music took part of my concentration. I was high off everything before I even hit the blunt. I flinched when I heard the familiar chime of the gate buzzer.

Twenty minutes had passed already?

I cuss lowly, still trying not to mess up this perfect roll. I multi tasked, licking and folding while making my way toward the kitchen where the button to open the gate had been located. The buzzer emmited again, making the slightly annoying chime fill the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming"

I commented while focusing on finishing this heavenly procedure. I finish then press the buzzer for the gate to open. I make my way toward the living room where I place the blunt on the coffee table lightly before grabbing my wallet to look for some money I could give the delivery guy as a tip.

The doorbell goes off and I quickly make my way toward the entrance, fifty dollars in hand. I get a hold of the gold handle before pulling it open. My expression falls from a tad bit grinning to neutral as I glance at the Lady before me.

"Oh..you're here"

I say before leaving the door then making my way toward the living room again.

"Uhm yeah, theatre decided to end early today"

Armani spoke as she entered and followed behind me, making sure to shut the door before though. I lower the volume of the speakers, grabbing the blunt and placing it between my lips.

"I see..good to see you kept your word, maybe you're not such a bad person after all"

I smirk tiredly before grabbing the lighter from my back pocket and lighting up the stick. She scrunches her nose at the sight as I blow out a few inches from her.

"Can you not, anyways let's begin shall we..we only have a week"

I sigh, inhaling the buzz, making sure to keep it in then let it out slowly. Exhaling felt like a weight had just lifted off my shoulders.

"Alright let's go"

I say mid inhale before raising the volume a tad bit then guiding Armani toward the balcony. We got seated as the sun simmered, indicating that the early evening was soon approaching. The glass table glistened as we sat on the out door chairs, looking across from each other. She watched as I exhaled once more, relaxing in my seat then leaning my head back to shut my eyes for a brief moment.

I heard her fidget, till I heard a light thud of what sounded like a book being placed on the table. I opened my left eye and tilted my head to the side slightly, watching her prepare everything.

She threw her leg over the other before placing the notebook she put on table on her lap. She began to scribble down on a page before turning her chocolate chip irises my way. The sun kissed at the side of her face as she did so, making her glow all together.

Fuck her for being so attractive.

I shut my eyes again, positioning my head back to its previous lean.

I listened intently to the way she cleared her throat before saying;

"I think it'd be best if we start with interrogating you today..then me tomorrow, then so forth..by the end of the week I'd expect for us to be done and ready for our presentation on monday"

I took another hit, feeling my mind loosen;

"Yes mam"

I muttered, I didn't have to look at her to know that she was nodding.

"Okay then, first question of our project...what is your name?"

I chuckled;

"What? Do you not know my name now?"

She sighed out;

"Please just participate so we can finish, I have to be home by six"

I shook my head in amusement;

"Jeez alright.. My names Sebastian Andrews"

She went silent, probably scribbling my name down in her notes. After a few seconds she spoke up again;

"Do you have a middle name?if so what is it?"

My jaw unintentionally ticked as she asked the question, immediately reminding me of that stupid name..

"Pass"

"But-"

"Just pass the question"

I demanded, taking in another hit.

"Who are your parents?"

Lord these questions just keep getting shittier and shittier.

"I dont consider them my parents but since I live in they're house, I refer to them as Cathryn and William Andrews"

I scoff distastefully, taking the deepest inhale to stop myself from letting them ruin my mood.

"Why dont you consider them your parents?..if you dont mind me asking.."

This time I sat up right, finishing off the blunt then looking directly at her.

"Because they abandoned me. Next question"

I watched as she shifted in her seat before looking down at her notes again, scribbling.

"How old are you and what are or is your passion?"

She asked while keeping her gaze on the book on her lap.

"I'm eighteen, turning nineteen in November.. I have no passions"

She paused for a bit to look up at me;

"You have no passion?"

I shook my head nonchalantly, still focused on her. I somehow didn't feel the need to look elsewhere.

"Nope"

She furrowed her brows;

"So there's nothing you want to pursue in the future?"

I shrugged;

"I mean..I do want to move to new York"

I watched a light smile creep onto her face, making me almost reciprocate it. I didn't though, I settled on keeping things neutral.

"There you go, tell me about that"

I breathed out;

"Hm, I'd rather not"

Her smile quickly fell, making me smile.

"Sebastian, I need you to be a bit more open with me"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

"Hm..seems like you really want me to do something, I mean it'd be a shame if I just disappointed you, oh wait..that's your thing"

I watched her facial features form into a slight angered expression. Her jaw ticked then she quickly rose to her feet;

"Yknow what I thought you'd at least try to be mature but It seems like I was mistaken"

I watched her collect her stuff till I let out a sigh, finishing my blunt then gently grabbing her wrist to stop her from lashing out at me.

"Alright fine, sorry let's continue. I'm just pullin your leg..sit down"

She glares at me before slowly getting seated once more. This was mos definitely going to be a long week.

"Now..would you like a drink?"

............

"Oh my gawd you are embarrassing"

A few hours had passed by, with questions being asked in return to answers and soon those questions had been placed on hold to entertain something else. Something fun..

Armani giggled as we sat in the living room. I was in the middle of singing karaoke, the theme was childhood shows and I was singing one of my favourites, kick in it!

After I offered Armani a drink I suggested we spice things up by having some wine, and of course you know she immediately declined but after convincing her that it would quicken our project process and make things less difficult (mainly on my end) she agreed. She insisted I pour her one glass and that would be her last, but she was currently on her third. I on my fourth.

The coffee table sat in the middle with her notebook and stuff sprawled on the table beside a now empty box of chicken nuggets, a half eaten big Mac and the rest being an empty fry box and finished sprite. Let's just say Armani helped finish half my food.

"And no matter how much I chop n punch it's
Not as cool as
KICK-IN IT WITH YOU!"

I sang out, making her laugh. I smiled softly at the sight then she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"You're laughing? I'd like to see you do better"

Armani immediately shook her head at my suggestion, still laughing a little. I had to stop myself from laughing as well at her contagious sound, failing terribly when I let out a few chuckles. I inched toward her, pulling her off the couch by her wrists to make her stand up.

"Sebastian no, ion wanna sing yo white people shows"

I gasped;

"You don't like kick in it? That's like saying you don't like Zeke and Luther!"

Armani furrowed her brows;

"Who?"

"Oh my gosh, you uncultured swine!"

Armani giggled;

"I'm just playin' I love Zeke and Luther, I had the biggest crush on Zeke"

I scoffed,

"You and every girl that knew that show"

She gasped this time;

"Are you calling me a basic bitch?"

I smirked softly;

"Yes, you Armani Wilson are a basic bitch for crushing on the guy who looked like a red neck"

Armani quickly clasped her hand against her mouth before letting out a snort and laughing. I chuckled at her, shaking my head at the sight.

"He does not look like a red neck!"

Armanis laughter simmered as she placed each of her hands on her hips. I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Dude looks like young Elvis Presley"

Armani clicked her tongue before rolling her eyes at me, trying to hide her bright playful beam.

"Shut up"

She added before lightly shoving me. We went silent for a bit and I took time acknowledge the small gap between us as we stood across from each other. I dont know if it was the wine or weed but.. I kinda..wanted to-

"Hol on!"

Armani snapped her gaze away from me and toward the TV behind me. She gasped at the screen as the next beat played.

"Is that..ant farm!! Ou don't play wit me right now.. This..is my jam! What you know bout ant farm and that's so raven! Lemme show you sumn white boy"

Armani playfully swatted at me to go sit as she grabbed hold of the remote control, already jumping and moving with the song.

"Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo doo
Wooh!
Everybody's got the thing! Something different
We all bring! Dont you let
Em clip yo wings! You got it
You got it!
With our fire that we blaze!
In extraordinary ways!
365 days!
We got it
We got it!"

I stared in amusement as she sang with the beat, skimming over the lyrics from her peripheral as she sang through the remote control. I couldn't help the smile that formed from my face as I quickly got a hold of my phone to discreetly begin recording her.

"Cuz I am
You are
We are!
Exceptional!
Exceptional! Yeah I am
You are we are!
Exceptional!
Except- boy! You better not be recording me!"

I chuckled, watching her drop the remote then lunge towards me to grab my phone. I retracted my hand as she climbed on top of me to try grab it but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pinned her down, that caused my phone to tumble over the arm of the couch and fall on the rug. I laughed, armani did as well and soon our laughter was replaced with silent simmering breaths as we realised our new position. I was on top of her, a pencil length space separating our torsos as we looked at each other in another awkward spot. I cleared my throat, looking down at her full lips then at her eyes. We stayed like that for a minute till I slowly leaned down and..

"The project"

Armani exclaimed before pressing her hand against my face, pushing me off her then adjusting herself to sit up right. I fell back slightly, shaking myself together and sitting up as well.

"Oh uhm yeah sorry"

Armani shook her head before quickly grabbing the notebook from the coffee table;

"I uhm- uh..the next question states-"

The chime of Armani's phone cuts her off. She sighs before leaning toward the table to grab it.

"Its five fourty nine..I gotta go"

Armani muttered before tapping at her phone to possibly get herself an uber back home. I look down, scratching at my nape.

"Alright..same time tomorrow I guess"

I look up to see her grin lightly;

"Of course.. I'll just leave you with the copy of the questions that you can ask me tomorrow.. Yeah?"

I nodded until the beeping of her phone emitted;

"That's my ride..I'll uh..see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, lemme walk you out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.1K 39
"HELLO! Welcome my lovely chocolate señoritas to the Warehouse where we make you feel special.We make you feel good.I know we all want to.Am I right...
21.1K 647 27
Matteo Ortega, a boy who is shy and introverted with a secret. He had a simple life until he and his family moves to Washington and started attending...
15.5K 2.2K 60
Lucia Ramirez, a 23 year old PA to a multimillionaire couple, finds love in the strangest of situations when she happens across Hadyn 'Terra' Taylor...
31.2K 84 13
No fandom New to writing read to find out mostly smut maybe some fluff sorry about my spelling an grammar,in the process of fixing the grammar and...