"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

By MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Path A
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 6

725 24 49
By MTWdays

*88 days to go before the wedding~

Im just luckily to survive the freaking obstacles without any rests back at the school yesterday. Me and Aj requested a day off from school because of important reasons from the principal which she accepted.

While Sunset and the others are in school now, me and my lover are now on our way to my parents house to tell them about the big news.

Sure Im mostly panicking at the time but Aj is right beside me to make me calm down. While driving my slightly broken car, I took the chance to tell Applejack about the note with the letter 'T' on it.

Rd: "Hey Aj.'

Aj: "Yeah sugarcube?"

Rd: "I need to tell you something."

Aj: "Go on.."

Rd: "Remember the time when you saw my unconsciously bleeding at the room?"

Aj: "Yeah.. Is your wound okay by the way?"

Rd: "Yes Aj its fine but.. When you left me at the room, I saw a note with a letter 'T' on it.. Did you write that?"

Aj: "Your just telling me this now?!"

Rd: "Eh? Im sorry okay."

Aj: "To answer your question, no I have no idea what your talking about and your drunk at that time right?"

Rd: "Slightly drunk but Im sure that someone attacked me and placed the mysterious letter at the shelf."

Aj: "Maybe your still terrified about the movie you watched with Pinkie pie."

Rd: "Okay but its not my fault that Pinkie look like that Pink haired freak from the goddamn movie!"

Aj: "Woah Baby." She started, leaning closer to me to give a quick kiss on my cheeks. "Relax okay? Were almost there at your parents' house."

Rd: "Im sorry okay.. Its been a stressful and scary week. Im still figuring out why do I keep seeing the black figure back at our house."

Aj: "Its okay, but Im sure ya'll just imagining things."

Rd: "Heh.. You're right. Oh were here."

I lastly said before parking my car near my parents' house while Aj's eyes were wide open as she saw the massive and fancy place.

Aj: 'T-this is your parents' house??" Aj gasped in shock and confusion.

I just laughed softly, stepping out of my car and opening Applejack's side of the car, offering my hand in a romantic way afterwards.

Rd: "My lady?" I asked with a grin.

Aj: "What a gentle-.. Woman?"

Rd: "Eh good enough." I replied with a laugh.

Applejack then took my hand while stepping out of the car so I can lock it. As soon we walked towards my dad's huge mansion, my heart began to beat faster from the nervousness.

Crap what if they dont accept me from marrying Applejack? What if they disown me?! What if they wont help me with the freaking marriage plans?!

"Rainbow.. Its going to be okay."

I looked beside me and saw my lover, she was giving me a sincere comforting smile so I nervously smiled back as I placed my hand on hers.

When we finally made it at the doorstep, I firstly stared at my soon to be wife's beautiful emerald eyes, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

As soon I knocked 3 times at the wooden door, it was immediately opened by my parents.

Bh: "Rainbow sweetie you're here!" My father yelled in excitement as he pulled me in a tight hug.

Ww: "Rainbow Darling we missed you!" My mom added while she joined in the hug.

Rd: "Woah mom and dad cant you see I have a guest?" I said in a nervous state while looking at Applejack.

When my parents follow my gaze, they quickly greeted Applejack.

Bh: "Oh sorry where are my manners! Hi there Applejack, im Bow hothoof, your girlfriend's awesome father. I believe we met before back at my daughter's place."

Aj: "Uhm yes sir."

Bh: "You dont have to call me sir! You can call me daddy!" My father cheered while pulling Aj in the hug.

Rd: 'Dad come on!" I yelled back in embarrassment, making me cheeks redden.

As soon my embarrassing Father release us from the tight hug, I immediately rushed to Aj's side to make sure my dad won't pull me into another hug.

Ww: "Hello there Applejack! What brings you two here?" My mother asked with a warm smile.

I then looked at my lover with a worried look which made my parents concerned.

Rd: "Mom, Dad.. Can we talk?"

Bh: "Is it something serious? Did something bad happens to you?"

Rd: "What? No.. Can we seat down?"

Ww: "Sure sweetie, I'll go prepare some tea, this looks pretty serious." My mother before running to the kitchen.

My dad then gave me and Aj a warm smile while leading us to the living room. But I noticed that Aj was clearly amazed when she glanced around the pictures of my parents' time in the wonderbolts Air force academy.

Aj: "Your parents were official Wonderbolts?" She whispered in my ear.

Rd: "Yeah, awesome right? That's why I took the same course in college.. Even though its not real course to take.."

Bh: "I hear you two are talking about me and you're mother's awesome rookie days back at our youth?" My dad interrupted with a grin.

Rd:" Uhm.. Yeah."

Bh: "Oh you should have seen me flying a jet! Your mom fell in love with me on the moment she laid eyes on a young and handsome me."

Rd: "Okay dad we get it.." I replied in slight nervousness to avoid getting embarrassed from Aj.

Applejack on the other hand was still amazed by my dad's stories of his wonderbolt times.

As soon we made it to the living room, my dad offered us to seat while she gets my mom from the kitchen.

I just sighed slightly bowed my head to continue thinking how should I tell my parents the news.. Suddenly, I saw Aj place his hand on my lap while smiling sincerely.

I smiled back and waited for my parents to come back. Which actually took 6 minutes because they were so busy making the perfect tea for me and my girlfriend.

But when they came back with the tea and some cookies, I began to panic again but luckily Aj was beside me to calm me down.. Again.

Bh: "So what do you want to talk about Rainbow?" My dad asked, placing the tray of cookies on the table before seating at the couch in front of us, same with my mother.

Rd: "Promise you two won't get mad?" I asked with a soft broken voice, making both parents even more worried.

Ww: "Yes honey.. What happened?"

I then took a deep breath and gathered all the courage to tell them the big news, but before I could even speak.. My dad interrupted me.

Bh: "YOUR PREGNANT?!"

Rd: "WHAT?! NO DAD GEEZ!" I yelled back while my cheeks gets even redder while Aj tried to keep her laughter from bursting out.

Ww: "Honey!"

Bh: "Im sorry but are you sure you're not pregnant? Where's the father?! Did he hurt my precious baby girl?!"

Rd: "DAD NO! im not pregnant for Celestia's sake.."

Bh: "Then what's wrong?" My father asked again but this time, he was serious.

At last.. I took a deep breath, staring at my lover's emerald eyes before standing up in slight nervousness.

Well.. Here goes nothing..

"Mom.. Dad.. Im getting married."

My parents' eyes were wide open from the announcement which made me scared as heck. As the malicious thoughts about them not accepting me fill my mind, I fought them and took Aj's left and showing them my engagement ring.

Suddenly, my father stoop up from the couch before approaching me with a serious look. I gulped in fear, not knowing what could he do to me..

But instead of punching me right in the face like I thought, he immediately pulled me into a tight hug while his tears flow freely down his face.

Bh: "Dash.. Im so proud of you!' He yelled in happy but broken voice after I hugged back.

Ww: "Oh honey congratulations!" My mom cheered in joy before joining in the hug.

Applejack just sat there, irresistibly smiling as she watched us hug in joy. But her eyes widened in joy when my mom reached out her hand to let her join the hug.

Of course my lover smiled back and accepted my mom's hand, joining in the tight emotional hug.

I was so happy that my father accepted me at the time, I dint even noticed that I was crying too like my emotional father.
-

As few hours passed, me and Aj bid our goodbyes to my parents before going back to the car for our next destination..

To Aj's parents..

This is gonna be hard..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 604 14
Rainbow Dash suffers from horrific nightmares, but whenever she awakes with a cry, Applejack is always right by her side. She holds her close, wipes...
1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
9.7K 275 23
❝𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪�...
240K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...