Look Up to The Stars (RWBY x...

Da HearthFallow

What happens if a broken and abused Schnee discovers that she holds the power of the most powerful beings of... Altro

Prologue
Volume 1 Bio
Part 1: Shining Beacon
Part 2: Initiation
Team SSNW (Snow)
Part 3: Sisterly Bonds
Part 4: Dealing With Bullies
Part 5: Rage
Part 6: Team of Broken Orphans
Part 7: A Broken Fox
Chapter 8: A Terrifying Nightmare!
Chapter 9: A Cat, A Monkey, And A Fox! or Two?
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: A Day To Remember
Chapter 11: A Fox Gets Flirty
Chapter 12: A Walk In The Park
Chapter 13: Hunted vs Hunter
Chapter 14: Unforgettable Night
Chapter 15: A Passionate Night (18+)
Chapter 16: A Fox Gets Kidnapped
Chapter 17: The Truth Of The Fox
Chapter 18: A Special Guest For The Festival
Volume 3 Bio
Team EMBR (Ember)
Announcement
Chapter 19: RWBY Meets The Arcane Foxes
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 20: Team JNPR Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 21: Team CFVY Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 22: Team SSNW Doubles Match
Chapter 23: Ember vs Yue
Chapter 24: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 25: The Fall of Beacon
Chapter 26: Death's Grasp
Chapter 27: Broken
Special Chapter: All You Can Eat Ice Cream
Clarence Walker Character Short
Angel Rune Character Short
Chapter 28: The Aftermath of The Fall.
Volume 4 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 29: Team SSNW Aftermath
Part 30: Crashing a Party
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 33: Story Time
Chapter 34: Travels
Volume 5 Trailer
Volume 5 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 35: Haven Academy
Chapter 36: Crash
Chapter 37: Recruitment Fail
Chapter 38: A Professor Returns
Chapter 39: A Not So Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Team RW_Y & _SNW
Small Talk (Not a chapter)
Chapter 42: Trap
Chapter 43: Battle of Haven
Chapter 44: Remembrance

Chapter 32: Raider and Crow vs Scorpion

167 7 1
Da HearthFallow

Team RNJR was walking through the old ruins of Oniyuri when Ren stops them. Sounds of faint footsteps were approaching them really fast. All of them readied their weapons as Tyrian suddenly arrives.

Tyrian tries to go for Ruby but Ren intercepts him. Ren tries to kick and shoot him but Tyrian dodges and counters by roundhouse kicking Ren away.

He goes back on charging at Ruby. His powerful punches were sending Ruby back a bit but she stands her ground. He tries to strike her but she dodges, however he cackles and tries to strike her once more. She managed to block his attack it was powerful enough to graze Ruby a bit.

Jaune tries to attack Tyrian but he grabs onto Jaune's shield and look at him with a crazed face. Nora tries to strike him but Tyrian jumps away from Jaune's shield and to Nora's hammer before launching himself to a building. As the dust settles, Tyrian was seen standing on the broken building without a scratch.

Jaune: We're not looking for a fight!

Ren: Who are you?!

Tyrian chuckles before jumping down and landing perfectly fine.

Tyrian: Who I am matters not to you *points to Ren* or you *points to Nora* or -- *points to Jaune* well, you do interest me. No. I only matter, to you.

He points at Ruby. Everyone looks at her but Ruby tills her head and makes a confused face.

Ruby: Me?

Tyrian slowly starts cackling before turning into a fit of laughter.

Tyrian: *laughs* You don't have the slightest clue, do you? Oh how exciting!

Ruby: What do you want?

Tyrian puts his hand on his chest and acts as if he was hurt.

Tyrian: The rose has thorns! My little flower, I'm here to take you with me!

Nora walks up in front of Ruby in a defensive manner.

Nora: And what if she doesn't want to go with you?

Tyrian looks unamused with Nora's question.

Tyrian: Well, I'll take her.

It was now Jaune's turn to stand in front of Ruby and Nora.

Jaune: We're not going to let you do that!

Tyrian: *smiles* Good...!

Tyrian quickly appears behind Jaune but Ren quickly saw him move behind Jaune.

Ren: Jaune!

He calls out before shooting at Jaune's shield, making the bullets ricochet at Tyrian. Tyrian, however, blocks the bullets and spin around on Jaune's shield. Ruby tries to assist but she was kicked away by Tyrian but she managed to recover by anchoring her scythe's blade to the ground. Jaune tries to swing at Tyrian but he dodges and kicks Jaune away. He goes after Nora but Ruby, who was smirking, was already aimed at Nora with a lightning bullet. She fires at she, narrowly missing Tyrian, making Tyrian laugh.

Tyrian: *laughing* Well, isn't that ironic?

Unaware to Tyrian that Nora had already gotten up and was now charged up with electricity. Ruby and the other two boys smirk, making Tyrian uneasy. Nora smiles and charges at Tyrian as she smashes her hammer down to him, creating a big cloud of dust. As the dust settles, it was shown that Tyrian had a scorpion tail, indicating that he was a scorpion faunus.

Tyrian: *giggles* Surprise!

He kicks Nora away as he jumps up a building, removing his coat in the process.

Ren: *surprised* He's... A faunus!

Ruby: What is this about?! The White Fang?! Roman Torchwick?!

Tyrian: Their nothing but pawns! My loyalty belongs only to our accomplice.

Ruby: Cinder...

Tyrian: *annoyed* Only in her wildest dreams!

He charges at Ruby once more, in an attempt to strike her down. His tail hits Crescent Rose and Ruby dodged another attack before attempting to swing her scythe at the scorpion faunus. He dodged her swing and pushed her away. He then tried to strike Ren with his tail's stinger but Ren dodged them, however, Tyrian just kicks him away. Jaune and Nora tries to strike him but her moved away and charged at Ruby.

He hits her multiple times before using his tail to swipe her away. He quickly moves to where Ruby would land and kicks her in the abdomen, depleting her aura. As Tyrian tries to finish off Ruby, Qrow suddenly arrives and blocks his attack. Ruby sees him and smiles at him.

Qrow: Hey.

Tyrian tries to attack again but he was stopped by a flying dagger. Everyone looks and sees that it was a guy in black armor. He walks and stands beside Qrow as he points his revolver at Tyrian.

Tyrian: Well, as I live and breathe. Qrow Branwen and Anima's Fallen Guardian. Two true challengers have entered the frey.

Qrow looks at Tyrian with a raised eyebrow, clearly unamused at the guys antics. Ryker on the other hand, may seem emotionless due to his mask but beneath it is a face of utter confusion.

Ryker: Is this moron hit in the head or some shit?

Qrow looks at Ruby for answers, but she just shrugs.

Ruby: I don't know, this guy's weird.

Qrow: Look pal, I'm not sure who you are. But you better leave my niece alone.

Tyrian: *chuckles darkly* Why, friend, my name is Tyrian. And I'm afraid that's not possible. My assignment was to retrieve this young girl. One does not upset the queen.

Ruby: Queen?

Qrow: Salem.

Ruby: Who?

Ryker: *disoriented voice* Not now kid.

Tyrian: Heh, I think we had enough talk now don't you?

Tyrian gets ready to strike. Ryker has his other hand on the blade on his back.

Qrow/Ryker *disoriented voice*: You took the word out of my --

Tyrian suddenly charges at them. Ryker and Qrow block his attacks and retaliate with their own but their attacks were either blocked or dodged by the scorpion faunus. Tyrian jumps up and strikes downward but Qrow strikes at Tyrian, knocking them both a few feet from each other.

Ryker comes in and strikes Tyrian but he blocks them. However, Ryker had secretly dropped grenades beneath Tyrian's feet. Ryker jumps away as the grenades exploded but Tyrian seemed to have gotten out of the blast radius.

Qrow attemps a power strike on Tyrian but he blocks and the momentum of the strike was redirected to a building behind them. Tyrian chuckles as his weapon also had guns in them. He pushes Qrow back in attempt to shoot him but Qrow seems to block all of his shots.

Nora and Ren decided to join in the fight. However, Tyrian noticed them and does a spinning kick to knock both of them away. He attempts to go after Ruby but Ryker intercepts his charge. Both Tyrian and Ryker's weapons clashed and locked. Before Qrow knocks Tyrian away.

Qrow: Don't come closer.

Ryker: *disoriented voice* You'll only get in the way or you could get hurt!

Ruby: Fine!

She runs towards a building and launches herself upward using Crescent Rose's recoil. She tries to take aim at Tyrian but the three were moving too fast for her to get a clear shot.

Ryker and Qrow continue to exchange attacks with Tyrian. All three seemed to be equally matched until Tyrian managed to disarm Qrow and Ryker. Ruby's sniper shot missed Tyrian but she attempts to shoot him again with little to no success.

Ryker sighs deeply before punching Tyrian square in the face. Qrow gave Tyrian a right hook, then Ryker continues with an uppercut, and Qrow hits him with a left jab. Both of them kick Tyrian away in unison. Qrow snickers while Ryker scoffs. As Tyrian tries to recover, both huntsmen managed to get thier weapons back.

Tyrian comes back but Qrow and Ryker dodged him and got to the roof of a house. Tyrian tries to shoot at Ryker but he blocks all of the shots. Qrow and Tyrian started to exchange blows but neither have yet to deal damage to each other. Qrow blocks another one of Tyrian's attacks as he runs over to a loose plank. Tyrian was above it as Ryker tackles him into it. Qrow jumps away but Tyrian's tail caught him and dragged him with the two in the building.

Ruby runs over to see if her uncle was okay but as she reach the building, a part of it collapsed to rubble as Qrow and Ryker were thrown out. Both had flickering auras and so did Tyrian. Qrow was standing on his sword, Harbinger, while Ryker had his sword anchored to the ground. As Tyrian charges at the two, Ruby intercepts his attack.

Jaune: Ruby!

Ren stops him from helping.

Tyrian: Do you wish to be taken?!

Ruby: No! But I won't idle by and watch someone get hurt.

The three charged at him but he blocked their attacks. His weapons locked with Qrow and Ryker's weapons while his tail stopped Ruby's weapon by the blunt part. He knocks them back a bit and kicks Qrow away before attacking Ruby. She blocks most of his attacks but his tail nearly caught her off guard, but luckily Ryker blocked the tail before the two locked weapons.

Ryker: *disoriented voice* Ruby! He said to get back! You'll get hurt!

Ruby: This is my fight too!

She tries to swing at Tyrian but he dodges and kicks Ryker away.

Qrow: It's not that, it's --

He never got to finish his sentence since Ruby charged at Tyrian once more. She tries to swing at him but he dodges and dropkicks her away. A support pillar nearly falls on Ruby but Qrow luckily slices it in half. Ruby smiles at her uncle as he returns the smile but Tyrian managed to graze him slightly since Ryker managed to redirect the stinger but it still hit it's mark by a few centimeters. Tyrian starts chuckling but Ryker looks at the two and nods. The trio suddenly sliced Tyrian's tail in three parts, making his agony thrice as painful. His cries of pain soon turned to evil glares.

Tyrian: You bitch!

He tries to limp to them but Ryker and the rest of Team RNJR block his path.

Tyrian: s-she'll forgive you...

He left, making them sigh in relief but Qrow suddenly falls to his knees and clutches his wound.

Ruby: *running to Qrow* Uncle Qrow? Are you okay?

Qrow: *groans* Y-Yeah... It just grazed me a bit.

Ryker hands him a vial.

Ryker: *disoriented voice* Poison Repellant. I don't have an antidote with me so this will temporarily slow down the effects of the poison.

Qrow was skeptical but drank it anyway.

Nora: Who was that guy? And who are you?!

Ren: How did you find us?

Jaune: Why are people after Ruby?

Ruby: *looks at her uncle* Uncle Qrow, what is going on?

Qrow: *breathes heavily* Heh, what's your favorite fairy tail?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

131K 1.5K 24
This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I seen RWBY so bear with me if I miss a f...
2K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
3.2K 52 13
Second volume! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners