My Only One

Von exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 18

890 54 74
Von exxangel

Thank you for voting and adding my story to your List. I am thankful, and glad to finally see everyone liking it. ❤

Sehun's Pov :

It's extremely hard to face someone whom you are trying to forget. It's so hard to accept that the person is back and even making efforts to see you but all you want is to run away and never face him again.

With time, the pain in my heart had disappeared and the only thing left was emptiness. My mind was facing a turmoil of agony that can't seem to leave me alone even if I want to. The void I've felt since two years ago would never be replaced or healed just in a short time, my heart needs more time to recover from the past, but it would be a lie if I said, I haven't missed that person.

As I close my eyes, the only time I want to remember was when I was holding onto the person who I once gave my everything, as we laughed, shared memories, loved each other, but to my sheer bad luck affection was never permanent in my life.

I didn't receive it when young, and as I grew up it was taken away from me again. As time went by I started to create a wall, concealing myself behind it just to shield myself from getting hurt again.

I could never let myself to forget those times. They always haunt me, at nights and even during days. They were a part of my life, It started from there and to this day, the scars haven't left my body. They have marked me completely.

FlashBack  ( Warning ) 🚫

The Mansion was huge, luxurious, grand whatever you want to call it. It was beautiful sight in day time but night it was a like dream who even pictures can't capture. It beauty was magnificent and alluring to anyone's eye. Such a terrific mansion must only be owned by some very rich people.

The only thing the outside world can't see was the huge walls that only reflect the loneliness inside it. The pain and suffering, the cries and grief, yet none can be compared to the dead silence that echo in every corner. The only thing that keeps the mansion alive was the workers but most importantly the only son of Oh Couple, their only Heir Oh Sehun.

A woman clad in fine fitted tailored suit struts towards the living area, her heels clicking over the polished marble floor, gaining attention from all the servants who work in 'Oh Mansion'. The lady walks with confidence, a relatively intimidating aura hugged her features from all sides making all the workers to bow down, terror enclosing each of their hearts.

She stops, just in front of the entrance of Kitchen signalling a woman clad in plain clothes to come forward. The maid's whole composure turns rigid as she nervously walks towards her Madam.

"Where is my Son Sulli? You know what don't answer! Pack your bags it's time you maintain some distance with my child"

Ms Sulli starts to panic, her heart hammering inside her ribcage, that she even found trouble in breathing.

She went down on her knees gripping her Madam's  legs begging her to not take her away from Sehun.

"Please Madam, Sehun has been a good child. It isn't his fault. He will become sad if he doesn't find me here"

Sulli has slapped hard. The workers gasped but Madam Oh was not satisfied at all, so she slapped again. She sneered at the kneeling woman as if she was some junk laying on the floor. Her features were marked with frustration and disgust. "He can manage on his own, but one thing is that he doesn't need people like you around him anymore. He will be taken to a boarding school and would be sent abroad for studies. He will come back after a few years to take over the company and would marry someone very renowned in business. I assure you his future is already planned and there will be no chance left for him to miss you. Who do you think you are?! I've been keeping you here only at my father in laws words and now he is not here anymore. You aren't needed here either, you will be paid fairly and then just get lost"

Madam Oh was not a person you would dare to lie but Sulli did anyways, a lot of times, but only for her little one, he little Sehun. Madam Oh was extremely cruel, a very disciplined businesswoman who works according to her values. She wants everything perfect and in order. Her Principles matter to her the most than her own Son's happiness.

"But Madam, please think about Sehun. He doesn't want to work as a Businessman. He loves arts, music, dancing. Please don't take those dreams away from him!"

Sulli cries begging to show some mercy. The workers seem to stare at her with remorse as they have no guts to speak in front of their Madam. They would lose their jobs if they dare talk back. They wanted to help the poor woman who have raised Sehun as her own child.

Ms Sulli has been Sehun's nanny since he was born. She has watched him grown into a glowing child who lives and loves everything around him, even his cruel mother and father who never gave him a second glance or paid him too much attention even on his birthday.

"It doesn't matter. He is our child and he will do as we say"

For Mr and Mrs Oh, Sehun wasn't a child but only an heir to carry on their empire and lead their bloodline. That Child was constantly controlled like some puppet by the hands of his own Parents. At last, Sehun's Grandfather noticed how his own son and daughter in law were treating the poor child and hired Sulli as his nanny. The Oh couple seem to not mind but who knews what was actually going in their evil minds.

Sehun was a lovely child, always loved by everyone around him. The workers who have been working here since even before he was born, have come to adore him like their own. Sehun would always rejoice like a free bird whenever his parents would be out on business trips, he would feel aesthetic like he won the world, just by their absence. He loved painting and singing, Dance was like his energizer that lifted his mood whenever he feels down, he would express himself the best through Dancing. His nanny Sulli made sure to take care of his needs, likes, dislikes, even though not being his real mother she was always beside him like a second skin.

Mr and Mrs Oh always felt their skin crawl as they saw their only son getting too attached to a maid. They would pretend as if they don't care but their hatred would always gather towards their own innocent son who was nothing but a bubble of sunshine.

Before Sulli can even open her mouth to explain, her head jerks at one side by the impact of a hard slap that Madam Oh landed swiftly over her cheek. The slap echoes inside the walls of the mansion making Madam Oh smirk. "Take her out and never let her come near this house or Sehun"

The guards took Sulli away. Sulli struggled as she let her voice flow along with the pouring rain. As she turns to leave she only wished for Sehun to be safe and happy.

"Where is Nanna" A young nine-year-old sehun walks happily towards the kitchen asking everyone who came in his sight. He doesn't detect the gloomy cloud that hung above the Mansion as his carefree soul looks around for his nanny his 'Nanna' Sulli who would always welcome him with her warm hugs and his favourite pastries. Today, she wasn't at the door. Sehun pouts feeling sad and starts to sulk like he does whenever he couldn't find his favourite things.

That Day Sehun was unaware about everything including his mother who watched him from above the stairs like a hawk, like a hunter looking at her prey.

He long fingernails strum against the huge staircase and she descends down with a thin lipped smile. Sehun gulps bowing his head, his small small body going numb at the sight of the woman who calls herself his mother. Sehun didn't hate her but he also doesn't like her. According to him, she was his doom.

His breathe hitches, as she kneels down cradling Sehun's little chin between her palm as she raised his head only for her to find an amusing sight. Her son's eyes were tightly clenched closed, as his whole body shivered under her gaze.

"Open your eyes" She tries softly but alas the boy was too afraid to do so. Mrs Oh gets agitated and yanks the child like he was  some dog, her red engraged eyes meeting the glassy ones. "You are slacking off I see. Is this how mannered my son is? Is this what that Bitch made you become now? Weak and Pathetic? Maybe It's time for me to teach you how to respond!"

*Warning* - *Violence, child abuse*

"Fuxk You!. How can my child be so weak!"

*HIT* *SLAP*

Mrs Oh shouts like a mad woman, not minding the dreading looks of the house workers or the shocked child who struggles as his body gets dragged like some sack.  His cheeks started to sprinkle with fresh tears while his small hands try to clutch something, anything, that he could hold on, to stop himself from taken away by the mad woman.

"M-mamma! P-Please! I-I w-will b-be a g-good c-chlid!" He wails not knowing about what he did wrong again.

His voice pleads, to everyone present there witnessing such a horrible sight, to get him away to save him from his mother's clutches but everything seems to turn blind. Those people only gaze down as if they weren't experiencing any of it.

Sehun tears up more, his sobs growing louder. "A-Aunty! U-Uncle....N-Nanna, s-save S-Sehuniee!" He shouts but coughs as he gets hit and scratch with few things along the way.

"M-Mother, Mother P-Please! It's h-hurts, Ahh, B-Blood!" The young boy wails trying to clutch the carpet, even begging his mother who drags him inside a small confined room, which has only a single lamp above the ceiling and a small sheet laid towards the corner.

Sehun was thrown inside without any ounce of care. His nine-year-old self  trembles, as he cover his mouth from breathing in the foul smell of something rotten but can't point out what.

He looks around and finds the wall painted white with small splatters of red at every wall. Backing off, he covers himself into a small ball, fearing for what was to come.

"Do you know what room is this my dear Child" Kneeling down she yanks his small face forward clutching it until she hears another wave of sobbing from her child.Sehun shakes his head, trashing, struggling to free himself from her hold. She rolls her eyes and without even sparing a glance glance pushes him and goes to lock the door from inside. She switches on the only light illuminating the room and falling over her only son who looks so fragile, broken, scared and in pain.

Her one finger scraps his chin raising it to meet the glassy eyes with her empty one's. "When you were six you requested for a pet, and only after lots of persuasions we bought you one but what did you do? You gave all your attention to that pet. Would always cling on to it like your life. You would always make him sleep beside you and then you won't even care to have dinner with us. He was more important to you than your own parents now that was bad and so mean of you isn't it Sehuniee"

She laughs, watching her own son trembling and shaking. Her blood boiled when she didn't get an answer so she moved ahead and yanks his hairs making him wail but her hands didn't stop. She grinned again, cooing at the vulnerable sight which was pleasing to her eyes. "You thought, that the pet was robbed or it left you? No, sweetie want to know what actually happened?" She moves forward, her voice as light as feather. Sehun sniffed. "We killed him, in this own room. He was so annoying that I literally drowned him in a small tub, and after that I broke his every single bone. Yes he was in pain, he kept barking so I thought of ending his misery, what's better than by ending his life then and there. At last he was free from pain" She laughs, while little Sehun looks horrified. "Now do you get it? You loved that pet more than your parents so we discarded it and even your Nanna Sulli" Mrs. Oh Backed off with a satisfied smirk while Sehun gasped. He stared wide-eyed at his mother who looks like an evil monster.

He remembers how much he loved his pet. Its name was fluffy a small cotton ball who loved Sehun as much. They would cuddle every night like soulmates. Fluffy was cheerful so Sehun would always love his company rather than his parents who always get tangled in their Business meetings and tons of Overseas schedules.

One day when he was back from school he couldn't find Fluffy. He knew something was wrong as the atmosphere seemed tensed in the Mansion. He knew asking the aunts and uncles working here would be of no use, so he started to search fluffy on his own and to his shock, Fluffy was gone. Sehun cried the whole night, he missed Fluffy so much. He woke up exhausted but none of his parents even gave his bloody eyes and swollen face a second glance. They kept going with their work with stoic faces.

Sehun got the urge to puke as he now got a clear view of the small room and the dried red paint or should he call it dried blood, simmered over the white walls of the tiny room. It was his Fluffy's blood slapped on the walls, who was mercilessly murdered by his own parents.

He wants to run back to his Nanna who was his protective Shell. Who loved him, adored him and gave him the time of her day. Truth to be told he was free with his Nanna more than with his parents. She loved him, hell Sehun loved her so much, even more than his parents or anyone. She was his friend, his guardian, his freedom, his everything. But his parents took her away too.

He was alone. No one was here. Not Fluffy, nor Nanna Sulli.

Sehun wanted to cry, louder, scream, yell at his evil mother who once he loved so much. He wants to yell out loud and cry over his innocent fluffy, he wants to mourn and burrow himself with his memories, he wants to scream at the women and also beg her to bring his Nanna back, he wants to run and hug his Nanna, tell her to take him away. He wants to let his tears out, his misery out so that he could finally let the pain go but he can't do it, not when his mother was not done with him.

That night, as the loud thunder swivelled in the night, as dark clouds hung over the huge mansion, a little boy cries echo inside the whole house, bathed in his own blood with no one to shield him from his vicious mother. He begged for mercy, begged for help but his voice was lead to deaf ears.

"We thought, it would be fine after we killed your Pet but then you have to get close to that Bitch! How dare she huh...! Do you think we would accept the path you are trying to walk? Bullshit! You are an Oh, the only Hier to this big empire. How dare you choose such a low class hobby? Art? Music? Dance?How could you shame your father!? How can you disgrace the name, your father tried so hard to build! This is what you deserve. This is your Punishment!"

*Slap*

*Kick*

*Punch*

The woman dragged the little boy who started to cover. The walls shook with his every scream but it didn't concern the woman who watched him with empty but menacing eyes.

She laughs like some devil witch possessed her. She looks so scary like a demon. The rod she was holding was covered in blood her nine year old son's blood who was bleeding from head to toe, who can't even open his eyes properly, laying defeatead, unmoving, motionless. He looks like a dead soul breathing his last breath.

"This is your lesson. I hope after this you won't make the same mistakes again. You are gonna live up to your name. Oh Sehun you are gonna do as we say. Don't forget that we raised you, fed you, gave you a home to live, don't disappoint us from now on. If you ever tried to go against your parents,  remember today's lesson"

That night, the little nine year old Sehun was beaten to death by his own mother who locked him inside to bleed. His little body was about to give up, he let the tears finally roll down, he let the sobs fill the room. He was out of energy, like a lifeless corpse who was left to die alone.

The same night, the Mansion was silent again but the sky was crying, they were crying for the boy, they were crying for his bad fate, crying for his broken self. That night, not only where they crying for him but also her, Ms Sulli who lay lifeless in her own pool of blood, the road surrounded by cars and people's who look panicked and try to find the clear view of the woman who was dead and left like that, from an hit an run. The same night, two people smirk clinking their wine glasses together as they drown themselves in it's pleasure.

That night changed everything for him.....

🌷🌷🌷🌷

I'm writing such scene for the first time, so please ignore if it's not to your liking. 😓

I tried my best, but I know I lack a lot in portraying the Scene. 😔

I Hope you Understand. 🙏

All My silent Readers, Thank you 🌹

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1K 270 4
This will be the Teaser for the upcoming book. Kim Namjoon a 17 year old Omega was forced to leave his old pack along with a baby when 24 year old Al...
3.8K 127 34
In which two lovers find their hearts in a deep pit of infatuation. *** Alida Soani is a fashi...
8.3K 548 5
Two Short Jungkook နဲ့ Yoongi အချေမင်းသားနဲ့ ခွာချလို့မရတဲ့ ဘေဘီကု
21.6K 498 25
fame over love? it's a situation held by these two individuals to rock the world or to remain iconic instead?