XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Adios motherf*cker

4.1K 316 298
By Benikru

   Red and blue lights swirled together before falling onto the people on the dance floor. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air between the bodies, leaving people breathless and dizzy. The music rumbling through the speakers fell on deaf ears since everyone was engaged in each other.

The flashing lights fell on a person in the middle of the dance floor- a sultry smirk dancing on his plump lips and hips rolling around in circles. One of his hands was hooked around the neck of the man in front of him and the other reached out behind him- tangling into the hair of the man grinding against his ass.

The handsome vixen allowed his eyes to fleet over the people on the dance floor, his gaze odly calculative and observant, despite the situation he was in. The light occasionally shone on him, illuminating his flawless features and making everyone, who saw him, breathless and mesmerised.

"Seokjin." The man in front of him purred in his ear, pressing his body into Seokjin's and nipping at his ear.

Seokjin hummed, head tilting back and eyes fluttering shut as his hand ran up the man's neck and tangled into his hair. With a swift tug, the man's lips detached from Seokjin's skin, and with a small hiss, the man snapped out of the lust filled haze he was in.

Seokjin's eyes finally flickered back to the man in front of him, completely ignoring the guy that was grinding onto his ass. Under the flashing lights, Jin's blond hair looked like it had red and blue streaks in it, in result, the man could only gape and look at the beauty in wonder.

Seokjin's hand untangled from the man behind him as he leaned closer to the confused Male in front of him. Their faces were inches apart before Jin's lips finally twitched up and he pressed his finger against them, "Shhh." Seokjin breathed out, not breaking eye contact with the man as he slipped out from between the two bodies and sauntered away.

The smirking vixen finally broke eye contact with the man as he dodged and slipped between intoxicated people. He ran a hand through his hair, making it appear more messy and alluring. He fixed his black silk shirt, unbuttoning one of his buttons to show off his sharp collar bones, before tucking his shirt into his black skinny jeans to show off his small waist.

Seokjin sauntered over to the bar- hips swaying and chin raised high. He stopped in front of the bar, placing his elbow on top of the counter and leaning his jaw against his knuckles. Jin's other hand drummed against the counter as he watched the bartender serve a couple their drinks before making his way over to Jin.

"What can I get you?" The bartender rose a brow, a polite smile on his face.

Seokjin ran his tongue over his glossed lips before grinning, "Sex in the driveway."

The bartender smirked, sending Jin a wink, "Coming right up."

Seokjin hummed, smirk immediately faltering when the bartender turned his back on him. He looked over his shoulder, trying to spot the man he was dancing with, only to see him run off the dance floor and approach the VIP section.

"Bingo." Jin murmured, turning his back to the dance floor, instead looking at the rows of alcohol bottles stacked behind the bar.

The man Jin was dancing with was named Kwan Minjun. Seokjin was well aware that the Male had an important part in Cypher, just like he was aware that he was good friends with Kim Namjoon- the Male who was currently leading the gang.

Getting close to Namjoon would be nearly impossible, considering that many wanted him dead or behind bars, and if Jin showed interest in Namjoon, he'd grow suspicious. So instead of going for Namjoon, Seokjin went for his friend, and with a little seduction, Seokjin was able to plant himself into Minjun's mind like a parasite. His weird obsession with Jin would rise curiosity in Namjoon and that's all that he needed for Namjoon to fall into his trap of lust and desire.

A blue cocktail was placed in front of Seokjin, snapping him out of his thoughts and making him realise that he was smirking down at the counter. His eyes quickly jumped up and he sent the bartender a flirtatious smile.

"Thank you." Jin purred, not breaking eye contact with the man as he wrapped his lips around the straw and sucked, making sure to hallow out his cheeks.

"I..yeah, sure.." The bartender stuttered, turning around to walk away, only to bump into the counter behind him.

Seokjin snorted with an eye roll before grabbing onto the stool next to him and hoisting himself into it. He crossed his legs elegantly before taking the hold of his straw and twirling it around the glass.

After a few minutes of sipping his cocktail, the hair on Jin's arms straightened and a shiver ran down his spine. He sat up straighter, lips curling into a smirk after feeling the desire to turn around. With his lips still wrapped around the pink straw, Seokjin's eyes flickered over to the two men watching him from a balcony.

The smaller man was Minjun- a grin on his face and a finger pointed in Seokjin's direction. His mouth was moving as his eyes jumped from Jin to the man beside him.

Seokjin sucked on his blue cocktail, his mouth filling with the taste of vodka, sprite and something that made the drink more fruity and citrusy. Jin allowed his eyes to travel to the other Male, smirk growing darker at the sight of the man.

He was taller than Minjun, his face was stone cold and eyes calculative. The man was leaning onto the glass railing of the balcony, making the muscles in his arms shift and clench. His features were sharp and manly- intimidating even the most dangerous men, and when the man said something back to Minjun, without looking away from Seokjin, two dimples appeared on his cheeks.

Seokjin allowed his smirk to form into a frown before he rolled his eyes and looked back at his drink. He could feel their gazes burning into his back but he acted like he wasn't interested in the two men and instead leaned back in his seat and eyed the bottles of absolut on the shelves.

After a few seconds, Seokjin sat up straighter and took a hold of his straw. He twirled it around the glass before pulling it out a bit and tapping it on the edge of the glass three times. He then carefully wrapped his lips around the straw to not damage his lipgloss and drank the last remaining bit of his cocktail.

The chair to his left was pulled out before someone slid in. Seokjin didn't spare the person a look until they spoke, "Hey." Raising an unimpressed brow, Jin eyed the man, "I'm Mark."

Seokjin hummed in disinterest, ignoring the brown haired Male. Mark was indeed attractive- long, slim face, plump lips, button nose and dark eyes. He was wearing a white shirt, that was buttoned to the top, and white ripped jeans. A sparkly choker was wrapped around his slim neck and rings adored his fingers.

"Seokjin." Jin introduced himself, pushing away his empty glass and leaning back into his seat.

"Did you finish that? Maybe I can order you something else?" Mark murmured softly, raising a suggestive brow before hesitantly placing Jin hand on Seokjin's thigh.

"Get me Adios motherfucker." Seokjin ordered as he flicked Mark's hand off of his thigh. He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed Mark as he bought them their drinks.

Seokjin allowed himself to look over his shoulder towards the balcony, but he saw no one standing there. He squinted his eyes, trying to look inside the room connected to the balcony but all he could see were naked guys and girls walking past the window.

"So where are you from?" Mark questioned, attention turning back on Seokjin.

An annoyed sigh left his lips before he turned around to look at Mark, "Greece." Jin sent him a sarcastic smile, only for Mark to grin back.

"Really? That's so cool, say something in Greek!" Mark beamed, ignoring the bartender as he set down a blue cocktail and two shots.

"Fuck off." Seokjin smiled brightly, speaking in English. The kitty gang members were taught new languages since they joined the gang, hence why Jin knew English, Russian, Spanish and Chinese.

"Wow, so cool!" Mark grinned brightly before turning around and downing both shots at the same time.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at him before following his gut feeling and looking over his shoulder. His eyes immediately jumped towards the balcony of the VIP lounge, only to see Namjoon standing there. His sharp eyes were staring straight back at Seokjin, making him gulp and look back at Mark.

When Jin looked at Mark, he saw his hand quickly jerk away from jin's blue cocktail, "What are you doing?" Jin raised a brow, hand reaching out to grab his cocktail.

Mark's eyes widened in split panic before he released a nervous laugh and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans, "Wha..nothing. Anyway, I'm Mark."

"Yeah, you said that." Jin scoffed under his breath, lips wrapping around the black straw. The cocktail travelled through the straw until it filled his mouth. The liquid touched his tongue and slid down his throat, only to leave behind a bitterly sweet taste. Seokjin pulled the straw out of his mouth- nose scrunching up as he eyed the disgustingly sweet cocktail.

"What's wrong?" Mark quickly asked, noticing the look of disgust on Seokjin's face.

"It's fucking sweet, I barely taste the alcohol. And it...it leaves this disgusting taste in my throat." Jin grumbled, taking another sip of the drink, only to cringe away in disgust and place the cocktail back on the counter, "God this is disgusting."

"I could...buy you something else." Mark suggested, eyes glinting with hope and body straightening out in the seat.

Seokjin eyed him with a raised brow before shaking his head and sliding off of the seat, "I think I'll go home actually." As his legs touched the floor, Jin was hit with sudden dizziness, making him stumble forward.

"Oh!" Mark gasped, jumping off of the stool and running over to him, "Are you okay?" He questioned, hand wrapping around Jin's slim waist to help him walk.

"Yeah, yeah, just the alcohol." Seokjin grumbled, lips forming into a pout and hand pressing against the side of his head.

"I'll walk you to your house, okay? It's dangerous to walk around the streets at this time of night." Mark suggested, not listening to Seokjin's reply as he began to guide him towards the back exit of the club.

"Wait..I...the exit, it's that way." Jin stuttered, glancing over his shoulder to the front exit as Mark pulled him towards the metal door.

"I know, but I figured it wouldn't be smart to pull you through the crowd since you can barely stand." Mark huffed out a laugh, eyes kind as he grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it open.

Seokjin eyed him suspiciously, but after feeling himself sway on his legs, he nodded and walked out of the door. Fresh air punched him in the face as soon as he stepped out of the club, making him realise just how stuffed the air was inside. Jin inhaled a lungful of the bitter air, walking down the steps leading up to the back door.

"Hey, you don't have to take me home, I..I think I'll come back after getting some fre-"

Two hands grabbed Jin from behind and slammed him against the brick wall in the alleyway. Jin gasped out in pain- head spinning and vision blurring as he felt someone grab his wrists and restrain them behind his back. He shook his head and blinked away the dizziness, finally realising that someone was pressing up against him from behind.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Seokjin's shaky whisper mixed together with the muffled song coming from the club. The person ignored him and began to tug at his clothes, "What the fuck! Get off of me!"

"Shut the fuck up." Lips pressed against his ear and Mark's familiar voice hissed in his ear. This time his voice wasn't kind or nervous, but was hostile and sinister, "I watched you flaunt around like you own the damn place, had you rolling your eyes and looking at me like I was an idiot!" Jin's breathing deepened before he began to struggle against Mark's hold, only to be pulled back and slammed agaisnt the wall harder than before, "Stop struggling and let me show you your place!"

Seokjin cried out in pain, eyes glossing over with tears before they escaped the corners of his eyes and rolled down his cheeks, "Please...please stop." He choked, hearing Mark begin to unbuckle his belt with one hand while still holding his wrist with the other, "Don't...don't do this...please...I'm begging you!"

A choked sob left Jin's lips as he weakly struggled against Mark's hold. He cried softly, tears running down his cheeks and small sniffles leaving him as Mark unbuckled his belt and tugged at Jin's shirt.

"Please..." Jin whimpered, eyes shutting and face pressing against the brick wall.

The weight on his back suddenly disappeared, along with the restraint on his wrists. For a second Jin thought that Mark had listened to his pleads and released him, only to hear the sound of skin colliding with skin, followed by a thud.

With teary eyes, Jin shakily straightened out and turned around. His eyes widened and a gasp fell from his lips as he watched Namjoon grab Mark by his collar and punch him in the face again. Mark's eyes fluttered shut and his lips parted as he fell to the ground.

Namjoon scoffed, glaring down at his unconscious body before straightening out. He dusted off his white dress shirt and rolled up his sleeves before turning around to face a stunned Seokjin.

Jin could feel his heart pound in his chest and throat go dry as Namjoon slowly approached him without breaking eye contact. Jin blinked a few times, nose scrunching up because of his blurry vision and shaky legs.

"You alright?" Namjoon raised a perfectly shaped brow, his plump lips moving with every word, causing his dimples to pop out.

Seokjin nodded numbly before reaching out and pressing a finger against Namjoon's dimple, "Pop." Jin tapped the dimple, his lips stretching out into a small grin before a drunken giggle bubbled up in his throat.

Namjoon sighed, grabbing Jin's wrist and pulling his hand away from his face, "I'll take you home." He grumbled, stepping closer to Jin to help him walk.

"Home." Seokjin breathed out, his words slurred and eyes hazy.

Namjoon hummed as he wrapped an arm around Jin and pulled him away from the wall. Jin took a step forward, only for his legs to give out and make him stumble into Namjoon. He pressed his forehead against Namjoon's shoulder and inhaled a lungful of his cologne. Another giggle bubbled up in Jin's throat before he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist and looked up at him- placing his chin on his shoulder instead.

"Hi." Jin breathed out, fluttering his eyes and sinking his teeth into his lower lip.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and raised a brow, hand hesitantly wrapping around Jin's waist to hold him up. He sighed, smelling the alcohol on Jin's breath, "Lets go, my car is literally around the corner."

Seokjin pressed his face into Namjoon's neck and murmured something. Namjoon furrowed his brows and looked down at him in confusion, "What?"

Seokjin inhaled his cologne again before standing up on his tippy toes and pressing his lips against the shell of his ear, "Meow Meow..." A sharp pain shot through Namjoon's neck when Jin shoved a syringe into his throat, "...Bitch." Jin finished with a dark smirk, pulling away from Namjoon to watch the confusion on his face.

Namjoon stumbled back and ripped the syringe out of his neck. He looked down at it before throwing it on the ground and looking up at Jin with raw anger. Jin only crossed his arms over his chest and stared back at him with an arrogant smirk.

"You little..." Namjoon growled, marching over to Jin, only for his vision to blur in mere seconds. His legs gave out on him and he didn't even realise that he was falling until he slammed against the ground.

Seokjin grinned proudly, eyeing Namjoon as he laid on the ground limply- blinking and trying to stay awake, but eventually the drug, injected into him, won and Namjoon fell unconscious.

Seokjin admired him for a second, tilting his head to the side and nodding in appreciation. Namjoon's light brown hair was swept to the side, revealing his forehead and his handsome features. The two top buttons of his white dress shirt were unbuttoned, revealing his muscular chest and the tattoo peaking out of his shirt. His sleeves were rolled up, showing off his muscular forearms and the tattoos sprinkled across his skin.

"Fuck, that asshole hits hard."

Jin turned around and smiled at Mark, who sat up with a wince. He walked over to Mark and extended his arm to help him up, "You deserves it."

"For doing my job?" Mark scoffed, allowing Jin to pull him up before he pressed his hand against his jaw, only to pull away with a hiss, "You never told me I'd get hit!"

Mark Tuan was a part of the kitty gang, he rarely went out on missions, usually planning and giving them out instead. The reason why he never went out in missions was because being all alone with his target made him nervous and he'd usually give himself away, but with Jin next to him, it gave him enough confidence to do this unofficial mission.

Jin huffed out a laugh before ruffling Mark's hair and walking over to Namjoon, "What'd you expect? For him to tell you good job, Mark, keep going?"

Mark groaned loudly and stomped over to them, placing his hands on his hips and glaring down at Namjoon's unconscious body, "Can I at least punch him a few times now?"

"You'd punch an unconscious man, who can't fight back?" Jin raised a brow, walking over to Namjoon's head and grabbing his by his armpits, "No. Now come here and help me carry him to the car." Jin ordered- his voice strained since he picked up Namjoon's upper half.

Mark puffed out his cheeks and reluctantly moved over to Namjoon's legs. He grabbed him by his legs and picked him up, "Can I...can I at least...help you torture him?" Mark gasped out as they carried Namjoon further down the alleyway.

"No." Jin grunted, looking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't walk into a wall. He looked back at a sulking Mark and sent him a possessive glare, "He's mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
2.3M 105K 92
MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He's just unpredictable but definitely a ru...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
406K 12.8K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.