Make It Right☑

By chill_pill_all_day

Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 19

7.4K 230 4
By chill_pill_all_day

After a month when Jackson passed, Alex manged to recover with the help of the love of his life. Nicol helped him a lot and it made her happy to see him happy again.

They were cuddling on Alex's bed at the afternoon. She came over when she finished with her work. She was typing on a phone with Willy while Alex was thinking hard about how he is going to tell her something important.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck and caressed her bare belly. He loved when he was close to her like this. He felt more connected to her.

''Nicol?'' He called out for her. She turned her head around fast since he always calls her by her name when something is serious.
''Yes?'' She put the phone on nightstand and sat indian style on a bed.
He also sat up in his place and cupped her face, placing sweet kiss on her lips.

''You know that I love you, right?''
''I know.'' Her cheeks tainted pink.
He kissed her cheeks slowly.
''I can't live without you baby. I need you by my side.'' He confessed to her.

She kissed his lips softly.
''I feel the same. I love you too Alex.'' She said.
''We are dating for almost seven months now, right?''
''Yes, in two weeks will be seven months.'' She was confused with his sudden interrogation.

''Do you think we could live together till death?'' He asked her. She must interpreted wrongly this question when she suddenly got up from the bed.

''Why are you asking me all of this? Do you want to break up with me?'' Her eyes already welled up with tears.
Alex's eyes widen and he shook his head.
''No no. You understood wrong.''

He pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.
''Then why are you asking me all of this? Of course I love you and I want to spend my life with you.'' She sniffed.

He leaned against the headboard as she was straddling him.
''Baby, I don't want to break up with you, in fact I want to marry you.''
''I want to marry you too.'' She said.

Alex slapped a hand on his forehead.
''I mean to marry you in like few months, not years.'' He explained.
She gasped when she understood what was he talking about.
''Really?'' She said tearing up.
''Yeah. I wanted to come tomorrow evening to your house with my parents and do it traditional way because of our parents.'' The tears were streaming down her face from happiness.

''You are the best man I could find to be my husband.'' She kissed his cheek.
''And only one.'' He said possessively and grabbed her butt. She chuckled at him and peppered him with kisses.

They started a makeout soon. He grabbed her throat and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She tasted so sweet to him. She was moaning between kissing and gripped his hair. She moaned loudly when he spanked her butt. She wore only his shirt so there was red handprint.

''Didn't you say only bad girls deserve punishment?'' She asked him while he was kissing her down her throat.
''Good girls too if they like it like you do.'' He spanked her again earning a erupt of moaning from Nicol.

He slipped his hand under the shirt and caressed her bare back. He was leaving bites on her neck and collarbone. Nicol was pulling on his hair hard as she was panting heavily because of the little assault Alex was doing on her.

He pulled away and gave her chaste kiss on her plump lips.
''I'm so lucky to have you.'' He said and hegged her tightly.
''Me too.'' She giggled and buried her face in his neck.

Alex patted her bum making her fall asleep quickly. He has always done that when he saw that she is tired and sleepy. ''I love you.'' She murmured half asleep. ''I love you too.'' He kissed her forehead and continued patting her butt.

•••

They woke up around seven at the afternoon. Nicol pulled her head up from Alex's chest lazily. He was still sleeping leaned on a headboard. She felt bad for sleeping like this because he will have sore neck.

''Alex love, wake up!'' She ran her fingers through his hair and shook him gently. He stirred a little before groaning.
''My neck.'' He scrunched his face in pain.
''Why did you fall asleep like this love?''
''I didn't know when I fell asleep.'' He sat up straighter and pulled Nicol up.
''It's gonna pass. Did you sleep well?'' He asked her putting a hair strand behind her ear.
''I did.'' She yawned as she stretched her arms that caused her shirt to perk up.
''If you keep tempting me like this I'm not going to hold myself till marriage.'' He teased her with a smirk.

She looked at him confused before looking down at herself. She blushed as she realised that she is straddling him with her shirt perked up which revealed her red lacey V.S. panties.

''Sorry.'' She mumbled blushing like crazy. He leaned down and kissed her inner thigh which made her feel hot.
''It's okay. If I'm a gentlemen, I'm going to hold myself until marriage. When you are going to be completely mine.'' He kissed her belly and caressed her butt.

''You are truly the greatest gentlemen I ever saw.'' She giggled. He smiled along with her and pecked her.
''I can't wait for the time when I'll make love to you until you can't stand on your legs for days.'' He said smirking making Nicol blush deep red.
She slapped him lightly on his chest in a scolding way as he returned it with a kiss.

''What are we going to have for a dinner? I'm hungry.'' She asked changing subject.
''We can make whatever.'' He pecked her and lifted her in his buff arms.

They got downstairs and he put her down in the kitchen. Alex took a pot from the cupboard and Nicol took spaghetti. They were working on a dinner for an hour then ate.

Alex ate remaining food from the pot and patted his stomach. Nicol picked up dirty plates and washed them in a sink.

She called her parents to tell them that she will stay at Alex's and they didn't complained because they trusted their daughter and they got used to her having a sleepovers at Alex's, especially after what happened with Jackson.

They sat on a couch and Alex pulled her on his lap. She sat criss cross on his lap as he turned on a TV. They decided to watch a movie to kill the time before the bed.

He was stroking her bare thighs with his thumbs as she leaned her head on his shoulder. It was silence between them until Alex broke it.

''Baby?'' He called her.
''Hm?'' She hummed and gazed at him.
''What do you think of getting a tattoo?'' He asked as he played with the hem of her panties on her hips.
''I don't have anything against tattoos but I would never, I mean never, get tattooed.''
''And why is that?'' He frowned slightly.
''First is because I don't like needles and second because I don't want to do anything on my body.''

He smiled at her face as she talked about needles.
''You're right. I also love you perfect skin. It shouldn't be tainted like mine.''
''Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I love your tattoos. Every one of them.'' She said flustered.
''You didn't offend me baby. But you can show me how much you love them.'' He smirked at her confused face.
''How?''
''On whatever way you want.''

She fully turned around on his lap when she got an idea. Nicol was gazing over his tattoos moving her fingers around his torso. She leaned in to kiss his neck on which he groaned. He couldn't resist himself but to grab her butt and pull her closer.

She was admiring his body as a piece of art. She was amazed with his perfect body and couldn't help but stare everytime he was shirtless.
''You are beautiful Alexander.'' She whispered against his lips. He groaned at the sound of his full name coming out of her pink lips. He didn't hesitate to smash his lips against hers in a swift second.

Movie already finished and they didn't noticed. It was around eleven at night when they went in his room. Nicol went to take a shower before bed.
Alex gave her another shirt to change into as she took her clean underwear.

After having so much sleepovers at Alex's, she left few of her clothes and ladies stuff but he didn't complain. When she put her black matching underwear and Alex's shirt after showering, she got out and Alex got inside right after her.

She always waits for him while scrolling on her phone. She didn't noticed the water has stopped running until Alex got out in black boxers. She put her phone aside as he took slow steps towards the bed.

He stood where her feet were and moved higher over her. He kissed her bare thigh then kissed her inner thigh lingering a bit. He kissed her belly and came to her face. Alex really loved to admire her face. He thought she is beautiful.

''Why don't you sleep without shirt? It's more comforable.'' He smirked.
''No, it's cold.'' Nicol whined a little.
''I'm gonna keep you warm.''
''You always turn around and keep a blanket to yourself until I snatch it away from you.'' She pouted.
''I do that?'' He asked surprised.

How could he leave his baby to freeze overnight? Alex thought to himself.
''Yes. Almost every time I sleep over.''
''I'm sorry you had to freeze yourself.''
''It's not your fault.'' She giggled.
''I'm going to have two blankets from now on, okay?''
''That would be great.'' She smiled.

He laid on her with half of his body. She put her arms around her neck and caressed his hair. Alex nestled himself in her chest and slipped his hand on her warm back.
''Goodnight baby.'' He kissed her skin.
''Goodnight love.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
1.3M 32.9K 32
He was hot; standing at about 6'3, lean, wide strong shoulders, definitely had a eight pack, and biceps that flexed with his every movement. His beau...
1.8M 55.1K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
441K 19.3K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...