Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

Yoonmin4lifue द्वारा

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 16 - Camping

2.2K 108 67
Yoonmin4lifue द्वारा

Jimin's POV

The masked male froze as his lips had stopped moving forward all because of the sudden impact that caused both males to suddenly fell backwards with their shoulders crashing against the bus's back seat rest which resulted in the pocky stick snapping in half.

"The bus stopped." Jimin thought, peeking out to check where they are.

"We have arrived at Jeju Island and to not make a big fuss about tents." Mrs Jung loudly shouted with a booming radio-like voice that gains instant attention from the excited students.

"Girls and boys are separated, one tent is up to 3 people and to make it simple, the people beside you is your tent mate."

My heartbeat increases at what Mrs Jung has announced and could not help it, I subtly glance over to Yoongi to see his reaction but all I could sense is his dark scary eyes and his paler than usual expressionless face not even bothered to look at me.

Bus Driver : Bus Floor 1! you may exit now.

"Let's go together Yoongi hyung, I don't want to get lost." Jimin bravely spoke while facing the senior as he then bends down to grab his belongings.

However, the stoneless expression bully didn't even respond, he wasn't even looking at Jimin or sparing a single glance. Of course he is pissed, his long term crush was getting all lovely dovey with the guy beside him for the whole suffocating two hours ride so moodily, he simply walked past Jimin and exit the bus.

"Great, now he is ignoring me." Jimin sighed, staring at the back of his bully's firm strong back under that white FG shirt.

After everyone has abandoned the once lousy chatty bus, the teachers then lead their groups towards the awaiting tents to settle down in the middle of a campsite that was surrounded by tall calming trees which relieve how stressful studying for hours and hours could be.

"Alright after you guys finish, come out to this meeting point so we can discuss our plans while the dinner will be ready."

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Hearing Mr Kim's order, the tired bully head straight towards the small yellow tent he was assigned to be in and started unpacking the sleeping bag in the left corner as this will be where he will be having my precious sleep.

While I was making my bed, I could hear Jimin and Eunwoo's voice coming from the outside while making their way inside the shared tent.

"Fuck I hate this." Yoongi muttered under his breath, annoyed at how Eunwoo gets to talk with his Chim Chim.

A smaller figure then shuffles on his knees towards the right corner, wanting to avoid Yoongi but his plan soon was tossed away by Eunwoo's kindness that he could not possibly decline.

"Minnie, sleep in the middle. It gets cold at night." Eunwoo smiled widely as he points at the space between him and Yoongi.

Eyes flickering at the bully who looks as if he was still ignoring him for the reasons Jimin could've never guess why so the masked male decided to only hum response and settled himself down between two men.

Obviously I could not stay pissed for long so trying to be as subtle as possible, I glanced on my shoulder's side and was quick to notice how Jimin kept on scrambling for something in his bag with lips forming a slight pout.

"Oh no, I forgot my hugging pillow." Jimin whined as he squeezed his eyes shut because of how unprepared he was.

"Even his whining is cute." Yoongi uncontrollably thought before continuing to stare at the frustrated younger.

However, what the dark-haired bully did not notice was how he was smiling like a weirdo at the cute boy next to him until the younger finally decided to met his startled eyes just now.

"Yoongi hyung why are you smiling." Jimin frowningly asked, waving his chubby hands in front of the bully's dreamily look.

"Am I not allow?" Yoongi retorted coolly as he then shyly snapped his eyes back and walked out of the tent in total embarrassment, leaving a confused Jimin deep in thoughts.

"Wasn't he mad at me earlier?" Jimin mumbled before putting his focus back on finding his lost belongings but not long after, the younger gave up finding his hugging pillow and joined the rest of the students who probably doesn't even know he exists in the first place.

"First off, we will play paintball tomorrow morning at 10:00 and later on, we will hang out by the river and lastly, finishing off with making smores." Mr Kim announced as he then claps his hands together because of how genius the plan was.

As expected, the girls squealed excitedly before starting their daily gossips whilst the boy groan at how scheduled it was and how they gotta wake up so early.

"Pizza is ready!" Mrs Jung yelled from afar, serving the pepperoni slice of pizza to each student who waits impatiently for their turn.

*Skip After Dinner*

"Mochi come here! we are about to play truth or dare." Taehyung squealed, pulling Jimin who as usual hasn't touch his piece of pizza out of the elder's seat.

"Tae, you know I don't like playing with lots of people I'm not even close with." Jimin anxiously groaned, not wanting to socialize with strangers his friend interacts with.

"Jimin...I know these five guys and they are actually really nice, please only this once." The brown-haired latter whiningly pouted as he did not give up and plead even more with puppy eyes.

"Ugh Fine!"

Giving up so easily, I then follow Taehyung to a circle of the 'Bullies' and Momo who was smiling welcomingly from ear to ear.

"Tae have you gone crazy?!" Jimin questioned as his eyes widen in shock, recalling the past memories that haunt him until this day. The out of date cake, the tripping, the juice pouring, the mean words and all of it...

"Trust me this once." Taehyung begged as he gently made me shakily sit down beside him and Momo whose reassuring smile was still there.

However, Jimin kept his head low. He certainly did not want to interfere with the 'Bullies' and make them hate him even more for who knows why.

"Jimin...we wanted to say sorry for all the things we did to you." Namjoon suddenly brought up what Jimin has been curious about and it made the masked male glanced up slowly at him if the tall bully was being sincere or not.

"Let's start again and introduce ourselves." Jin smiled cheerfully, giving off that motherly vibe Jimin hopes to find comfort in.

Don't know when or how, the youngest member of the bully was first to speak up.

"Hi Jimin hyung, I know you already know me but I want to say that I'm this cutie boyfriend." Jungkook cheekily says, taking this chance to kiss all over Taehyung's blushing face.

As expected from the couple, Jimin rolled his eyes, not even surprised as he then moved his gaze to the next person who was heard trying to clear his throat a couple of times out of nervousness.

"Call me RM or Namjoon hyung! Again, I am sorry and we have changed, this not a stupid prank." Namjoon maturely said, giving out a reassuring smile Jimin never seen on the dude's face before.

Feeling slightly at ease, I nodded my head slowly and moved my gaze to the wide shoulder guy who was also smiling.

"Call me eomma Jin, I am the mom of the group so if you need any help, I will give you all my love." Jin confidently said as he then blew a flying kiss.

"That's new." Jimin thought, not expecting this side of Jin at all even if he heard rumours about how the elder male always tries his best to treat the upset victim after making them sad by buying ice cream which Jimin did receive once in his history of getting bullied.

"Hi, we met before and my name is Jung Hoseok." J-hope shortly introduces himself, still holding hands with Momo.

"Hello." I mumbled out, glancing down shyly because of how admiring Hoseok's dancing was after remembering the Sports day when they would practise together sometimes.

Moving my fond gaze, I then looked over to the only person who has been sitting quietly all this time.

Not even surprised by the dead silence, I gave up waiting for an introduction that I thought would never arrive but as I was about to move my gaze away, the elder suddenly spoke in a monotonous tone.

"Suga, Yoongi hyung or Oppa for you." Smirking playfully, Yoongi leaned back nonchalantly with eyes that observe Jimin's pleasant reaction.

Tremendously, I heavily blushed at the elder's flirtatious introduction but everyone was in a shocked state ; Jin's eyes widen like his shoulder, RM wiggles his eyebrows at me, J-hope and Momo are not even surprised, Taehyung elbowing me teasingly and I would say Jungkook is shooketh like a newborn right now.

"...so let's move on to the game shall we?" J-hope broke the silence, noticing how no one has said a word, only reaction.

Namjoon cleared his throat in agree agreement. "Yes, I mean um yeah sure, let's start with Taehyung, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Taehyung confidently replied as if he's been waiting for this moment while looking at the bunny boy next to him.

"Sit on Jungkook's lap for the rest of the game." Namjoon rolled his eyes, saying exactly what Taehyung asked him to say earlier.

"Easy." The brown-haired student replied and did not make a big fuss to settle himself on Jungkook's cosy lap.

"My turn, Jimin truth or dare?" Jin yelped out after an idea flew to his head.

"Truth."

"How was your first kiss?" The eldest confidently ask, glancing at how Yoongi immediately fixed his gaze on the younger for his answer.

"I-I actually never had one." Jimin shyly murmured, making everyone became curious to know more.

"What about other kisses, like not on the lips?" Taehyung asks, wanting to spice things up.

"Well it was ages ago but a guy did kiss me on the cheek." Jimin explained, thinking about that unforgettable scene in the music room of his old primary school.

"Do you like hi-" Once, Hoseok was about to ask furthermore, he got cut off by the one and only Yoongi who knows exactly what happened that day he planted a soft peck on the male's fluffy cheeks, claiming the innocent latter as his.

"Let's move on." Yoongi gestured, not wanting anyone to pressured the masked younger.

5 minutes easily pass by and Jimin has been getting to know everyone better. Who would have thought that these so-called 'Bullies' are just ruthless dorks that weren't trying to even be funny in the first place?

"Alright moving on from Joonie who accidentally broke glasses in a store and refuse to pay cause he claims to be broke as fuck, Yoongi truth or dare?" Jin manages to speak, still laughing like a windshield wiper.

"Dare." The dark coloured hair senior replied, giving out his signature smug smile.

"Give a hickey to the person here who you think is the cutest."

"Right close our eyes everyone, no peeking!" Namjoon gathered everyone's attention while trying to suppress his cheeky grin.

So I close my eyes as told, hoping Yoongi hyung wouldn't come to me but my heart says the exact opposite, knowing that there's a slight hope wishing for the elder to think that I'm the cutest.

However, It's been more than 10 seconds already but nothing happened so Jimin blinked his eyelids open but those immediately close back down when he feels cold shivers running down his spine.

"Yoongi?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Nothing intense in this chapter but yeah next chapter will be better 😉

Edit 8/2/21 : Oh Christie, you just had to change the Bullies into nice dorks so fast-

I'm sorry if it seems a little rush as I didn't consider that in mind, very sorry guys :(

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Reaching Out Abby द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

232K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
463K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
165K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...