Teme and Dobe (Unedited) Boyx...

By ggluvj

(Yaoi) In town lives among the two strongest clans, the Akatsuki and Jinchuuriki. As the two clans are at war... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.1K 47 7
By ggluvj

Even though i have no vote or comment, i still have reads. Over 150 reads. I hope that means you guys like it. I know i'm not good at writing, but thanks for reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few days, Naruto stayed cooped up in his room, thinking of nothing but his safety and his friends’. He could have been dead a few days ago if Kiba hadn’t admitted it…then Naruto thought it over. Why had Kiba kept it away from him? Was Kiba okay? What did Gaara do to him that night? If he remembered, he could have spotted a hint of hesitation in Kiba’s eyes right before he revealed who Sasuke and Gaara really were.

            Suddenly, [Naruto theme song] starts playing. Naruto blinked himself out of his thoughts and looked up at his desk. There laid his ringing phone. He reached over and looked at the I.D.

            Kiba.

            Relief wrapped itself around Naruto and he flipped the phone open.

            “Kiba?”

            “Hey Naruto. Are you home?”

            “Um…yeah.”

            “Oh okay. Are you feeling alright? I heard from Sakura that you got sick.” That’s right. He lied to Sakura the night before that he wasn’t going to school.

            “Oh uh yeah. I just got better. Thanks.”

            “No problem dude.”

            Silence.

            “Kiba?”

            “Hm?”

            “Um…about…them.” Naruto could feel Kiba frowning on the other side.

            “What about them?”

            “Have they done anything to you?”

            “To tell you the truth, they haven’t done anything…yet. Which doesn’t mean that they’re not planning to do it yet either.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I meant, Naruto, that they probably are planning to use us or something later on. Just not now I guess.” Then Naruto heard Kiba…hesitate? “Um…lately, I haven’t seen Gaara either…”

            “Do you think they’re…murderers?”

            Both sat in silence, hearing each other’s hesitant breathing before Kiba finally answered.

            “Y-yeah. I think we better stay away from them for a while. Even Lady Tsunade had addressed that we can’t have any contact with them.”

            Naruto sat there, looking down onto his bed sheets. His heart ached for Sasuke. He didn’t want to, but he couldn’t help it. He never had a thing for Sai and now this. Why couldn’t he like Sai! Sai was a much better choice. He was also patient and very caring, but Naruto never saw anything in him except a friend.

            Then his phone shook in his hand, vibrating. He pulled the phone away from his ear and saw the I.D.

            [theraven]…Sasuke.

            “Naruto? Naruto? What was that?”

            “Um, nothing! Nothing at all. Uh um…I’ll talk to you later, ‘kay? Bye!” and quickly, he hung up before Kiba could say anything else.

            Inbox 1

            Somehow, Naruto was having a hard time breathing as he stared at Sasuke’s text name, [theraven]. No one was allowed to contact the Akatsuki in any way or form. That meant no texting or calling. Naruto’s hand trembled as he held his phone open. Inbox 1. Another vibrate. Inbox 2. Naruto’s heart pounded against his chest fast. What was he suppose to do? Read it then answer? What if Sasuke was setting up another date? Fear wrapped itself around Naruto. There was only one way to find out.

            Inbox 2, Enter.

            Down.

[theraven].

            Enter.

            [theraven] Are you alright? I heard that Akatsuki members attacked Jinchuurikis.

            [theraven] please don’t avoid me because I’m an Akatsuki. Please let explain.

            What was there to explain? He thought. He laughed quietly to himself, tears coming into his eyes. His heart was stabbed over and over again. He really was an Akatsuki and he had lied about it. There really was nothing to trust about them. The tears flooded down his cheek. A sob overcame him and he cried over his pillow, his phone in hand.

            [Naruto theme song]

            Naruto glanced to the side, his face never leaving his pillow and looked at the caller I.D.

            Uchiha Sasuke.

            Naruto immediately sat up, eyes wide. Since when did he put Sasuke’s whole name in? His hand trembled once more as the phone rang over and over. It stopped for a moment, to Naruto’s relief, but started ringing again. Naruto jumped, almost dropping his phone. Uchiha Sasuke. If he didn’t answer, Kakashi would. Worst, Iruka would throw a fit about it. Hesitantly, he answered.

            “H-hello?”

            “Dobe, what took you so long?”

            What kind of question was that!? “Teme, what do you want?” more in anger now.

            Naruto heard Sasuke sigh. “I need to talk to you.”

            “Spill it.”

            “Not over the phone. Maybe somewhere?”

            “And what? Get myself killed? Ha!” tears were forming at his eyes again. “Like I would fall for that again!”

            “It’s not a trap, Naruto! Look, I’ll explain everything to you. Just meet me somewhere okay?”

            “And what? Get lied to again?” Naruto said in a whisper, his tears on the edge of his lids.

            “I won’t lie anymore! I promise.”

            “Why should I trust you?”

            Sasuke stopped, making Naruto slightly smirk. Sasuke probably wasn’t prepared about that question. Then…

            “If I tell you, would you meet up with me?”

            Naruto swallowed the lump in his throat. “I can’t.”

            “Why?”

            “Because of the murders.”

            Silence loomed over uncomfortably. Naruto’s mind stopped as he listened to Sasuke’s deep breathing.

            “We’ll meet somewhere close, but we can’t let anyone see us. I know you’ll probably get into deep trouble if you went missing so how about that little dango place around the corner?”

            “S-sure.” Naruto wasn’t sure why he was agreeing, but depended on his emotions to make his choices. “B-but what about you? What if someone finds out about you? You might get punished! Worst of all, you might get killed!”

            Sasuke chuckled, making Naruto blush. “Worried?”

            “N-no!”

            He chuckled again. “The Dango place then.”

            “Wait! How should I know that I can trust you not to kill me?”

            A slight pause, which Naruto started to hate. Then Sasuke answered, taking him by shock and surprise.

            “Because I like you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 844 12
Sasuke and Naruto have loved each other since they were 4 years old. As they grow older, Sasuke started ignoring Naruto, so he harms himself, telling...
29.2K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
166K 4.7K 32
naruto is getting treated bad in the villiage so is kakashi and sakura. one day when the council turns on naruto and has him almost beaten to death t...
31K 1.2K 6
Sasuke's been in love with blond heart throb since childhood. Well summer's here, and Naruto is now a senior. Time is running out as of now especiall...