FOR HER HONOR ONLY | Kylo Ren

By Anakinkwhorehouse

You are a new knight of ren, the most ruthless knight of any generation , named "bloodhound" officially, and... More

INTRODUCTIONS
EQUAL
A NEW HOME
YOU DONE?
BLACK OUT
WHITE NOISE
PROMISED
SUPERIOR
LATE
DISRESPECT
LOYALTY
FOCUS
CALM, REAPER
PRECIOUS CARGO
ESCORTS
CONTROL
REMEMBER
AGAIN
UNCONTROLLABLE
PHASMA
PUNISHMENT
FURY AND WRAITH
GOOD EYE
LOST AND FOUND
TOUCH
HOWLER
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
THE ONE'S STANDING
WHAT NOW?
SLASHES
GUIDE
DOOMED
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
AWAKEN
UNDER CONTROL
CRUCIFIXION
BROKEN
OWN
LET ME
DARTH
GODDESS
FIRE
DOMINATE
MONASTERY
NO MORE TITLES
EXEGOL
SOUL FOR A SOUL
CITADELS FALL
CONFLICT BREEDS
BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

NAME

1.1K 43 40
By Anakinkwhorehouse

Your *POV*,DREAM:

Your feet carried you around the field, grass caressing your knees as you playfully teased him. The man in white robes, eyes as blue as the ocean, specs of green; with a black circle bordering them, as if he's eyes were something fragile. His hair brushed back to the side; sticking to their intended shape. His beard thick, running slightly down his chin.
"

If you wont stop running, I'll make you", his grin widening, he outstretched his hand and pulled you to him with such care as if you were glass. He was slightly taller than you, your height met his nose. He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, as you blushed. "I'm getting very tired of calling you by your name", you razzed; squinting your right eye as the sun faced it.
"Oh?", he raised his brow, kissing your nose, slowly reaching your lips.
"Tell me, what would you like to call me", his lips now brushing yours.
"Hmmm.. Let me see", you pulled back slightly, teasing him once more. He scoffed; before he could answer you put a finger on his lips. "As I was.... Maybe Oliver?, no that's too far fetched. It should be something closer to home. Wait....Ob.....Ob.... Ben!, I'll call you Ben??!!. That suits you, my love", the name put a wide smile on your lips.
"Ben?......... I like it as long as you do", his hungry lips pulling you closer.
"There you both are !!!", a beautiful woman with brown strolled down a steep slope as she made her way to you. Her hair was long and wavy, its shine was something you could not take your eyes off. Her cheeks pink, a smile that could put the world at a stop. A man followed her, as she recklessly ran hopped and sprinted. "Padme Careful!!!, you'll trip", the man behind her called out. His voice was familiar, for a moment you snapped yourself back as Pandora and remembered the same man from your black out epsiode, "ANAKIN", you thought out loud; before you could question anything. You were back to being the happy woman. "Padme you must listen to, Anakin. If you get hurt, the Senate will surely question it", your brows furrowed, eyes still squinting. Ben made his way to help the Padme as she almost trips. Anakin rushed to help her up. Padme and I burst into a fit of laughter as we both knew how to scare them. The men nodded at each other. Anakin swiftly picked up Padme, almost knocking the air out of her lungs. Ben rushed you, throwing you back slightly; panting kisses in your neck. You chuckled. "So...  How do you find Naboo, Y/N?", Padme asked as Anakin set her down beside you. "In the midst of war, I've never had a moment to take in, nature's beauty and Naboo showed me all. Honestly I could live here forever", you smirked looking at the beautiful field surrounding you. "But a Jedi could only dream", you looked down at your palms. Ben grabbed it as he tried to search for that tranquility that had left. "Besides, I have all that I could ever want", your eyes meeting Ben's gaze. "Obi wan is a good man", Anakin's finger pointed at Ben. "By good, I mean not the best. Not better than me atleast. I would say You're lucky have him, if you weren't a complete badass, so.... He's lucky to have you.", Anakin joked. "Anakin, that is no way to speak to your master, especially when he kicks your ass in training", Ben replied. The two were caught in a staring contest. "So........., you boys gonna tell me, why you called upon an emergency 'picnic', or do I have bring in Ahsoka?", you interrupted childish games. As you brought up Ahsoka's name, Anakin bent his head and his eyes facing the grass as his fingers played with it. This was his first time, leaving Ahsoka all alone for a mission. He worried for his apprentice, for she was like his own flesh and blood. "Anakin, look at me", you asked him; but he still didn't face you. "Anakin, I said look at me.", he finally raised his head. "Ahsoka will be fine, trust me. She had a great teacher" you gave a reassuring smile. Anakin nodded.

"Now, can someone tell me what the hell going on",you giggled. All of a sudden, all the attention was on you; making you nervous. "Y/N, you have lived for centuries, but you never forgot your past. Now, after not being able to communicate with you. We realised that...-", Anakin's brows furrowed.
"My love, we think Sheev did something to you", Obi Wan's lower lip curled under his teeth.
"Sheev as in Palpatine as in Darth Sidious?", your lips slightly parted.

Y/N, we need Pandora here-", Padme's eyes bore into yours.
"Who's Pandora?", you chuckled. This was surely a joke.
"Don't be afraid, Pandora", she placed her hand on yours; trying to calm the anxiety building in you. "Can someone tell me what's going on?", your heartbeat increasing abnormally.
"Bloodhound", Anakin called out. "Believe", his voice calm as the soft breeze that hit. "Believe", Padme followed right after Anakin. They were all smiling at you, trusting you. You began gasping for air.

"Ben", your eyes widened; air restricting around your throat. "My love, trust him . Bring him back..........I am so sorry, I left you. I promise, I'll always protect you", Obi Wan sniffled. "No", your quivering lips whispered. "No, don't go", your vocal chords were unable to raise your voice. "We are never gone, Bloodhound", Anakin winked.
"I am not that-", you tried telling them that you werent strong enough.

"WAKE UP, GODDAMNIT", a deep voice yelled at you whilst brutally trying to pump air into your lungs. Holding your nose and blowing into your mouth, your body slowly convulsed at the little amount of oxygen that was entering your body.
Your vision; clouded. The rain poured; dribbling on your exposed skin like shocks, as if you were Frankenstein's monster. You immediately turned towards the ground coughing up blood, the venom leaving your system or just getting settled, you couldn't tell. "Ben", you whispered constantly. "Shhhhh, save your strength, little girl. The venom relies on eating your flesh", he slowly tried to you up. "S....sable and lu.....lucy", you managed to utter. You pointed your finger at your katanas laying dead on the floor. The light radiating from their beautiful hilt, no longer visible. "I'll get you new one's, better one's", the man groaned, as your whole rested on his arms. You tried to get your eyes to focus on your saviour. "Ben, you're here", whispering as you rested your head in the crook of his neck, his warmth flooding your senses. His strong build blanketing your vunerable self. It's as if nothing would ever go wrong as long as you held him tight. Your eyes grew weary. "Stay with me, Empress", Kylo eyeing you every two seconds. "Don't you fucking die on me, not now".
All you wanted was to give in to the sweet sound of sleep as it called you. Seducing you.

Kylo Ren *POV*:

After several hours, Kylo sensed you were completey cut out from everything. Like as if you were......."dead", his eyes widened. He outstretched his arm; his lightsaber roaring violently from his ship and swiftly exited. In a matter seconds, it plunged itself on his hand with Great force. He darted like a starving animal. He sensed your force growing weaker and weaker. He abruptly stopped, exhaling and inhaling. Trying his best to calm himself. He focused on you and the dyad that bridged your minds tonight. He felt it, the small figment that still managed to remain. You were close. He entered the alleway and found bodies that have been butchered. Your doing, no doubt. You remained sound asleep in the ground.. He dashed to your body, flipping you to your back as he removed his suit; throwing it in the ground. He began looking for the cause of your situation, he looked around the ground searching for anything, a hint even. He caught a glimpse of a empty syringe. He force pulled it to his hands whilst your head rested on his lap. The stench of the syringe was almost non existent, as if there waa nothing but water. Kylo had only seen this type in rare poisons, he had a faint idea on what it was, so he decided you act accordingly.

Your *POV*:

"PANDORA", voices screamed; making you jolt. Your hearing senses were very alert whilst everything else went numb. Soon, you were carried by many hands, trying their best not to hurt your frail body. They placed you beside a unconscious man who has waking from his slumber.

"Princess!!!", the man exclaimed. He quickly stood up with his cuffed hands. Trudgen stopped the man with all his might. "Do......Not.......Touch...... Our.......girl", Trudgen warned.

"No, no, no. I can help I was former medic in Coruscant. I can help her, just please let me", he spoke, you could feel his heartbeat accelerate at sight of these dark and tall men. You reached for Kylo's hand and nodded. They cleared a path for him to do his analysis. He didn't need much after he saw the infected area. "Okay, princess. Its seems as if you were infected hours ago. Good news is that, it hasn't reached its peak. Bad news is that, In about a few mintues; you will screaming your lungs out", he panicked.
"What?", you asked.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!!, get the damn engines started. What, are you guys, just going to let her die?!", the man yelled.
"What is it?", Kylo crouched.
"It's a neurotoxin called bloodboiler, very rare; used only by-"
"Sith lords", they muttered in unison.

"AGHHHHHHH, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF. IT'S BURNING ME......AGHHHHHHH VICRULLLLLLL", he wasn't kidding; your lungs were out of air from your desperate cries. Vicrul came rushing. "I'm here, I'm here", Vicrul held your cheek. You were struggling to talk. Vicrul understood and brought his ears closer to your lips. "No time.....please.... I need peace. Its burning me alive", you needed out and death would let you. "No...", Vicrul's soft sniffling at the brink of a full fledge sob.
"Vicrul", Kylo placed a hand on his shoulder. "Inform Kuruk, that Bloodhound will be going back to the HQ with me-"....
"But Master-", Vicrul tried intervening.
"Master Ren is right, Vicrul. The silencer is way faster than this. Although where will she sit", Kuruk raised his brow.
"No....", you began coughing up blood. "Master, your ship and my blood", you voice sounding coarse.
"That is none of my concern, you are to come with me at once", Kylo's voice was void of emotion but his face was telling you a different story. "Yes, Master Ren", the knights and you replied.
"Where will she sit?, Master", Ap'lek readjusted the ships ramp's control panel and walked over to you.
"Leave that to me", Kylo was deep in his thoughts. "Kuruk, get my hyperdrive powered, stat", Kylo ordered.

The man near you trying his best to keep you alive and calm. You screamed at his face as your nerves were pumping acid into your heart as if you were pregnant woman going into labour. "Okay, okay. HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'RE WHOLE BODY IS ON FUCKING FIRE, YOU ASSHOLE. AGHHHHH, SHOOT ME PLEASE. IT'S TOO MUCH", you began sobbing.
"Does someone have a tranquilizer gun?", the man yelled.
"What for?", Cardo walked down the cockpit.
"Well, like she requested shoot her with it... It'll help calm her for now", the man reassured the boys that it was for a good cause.
"Well, pretty boy, you're outta luck. Becuase Tranqs dont work on us, knights and you see this girl, right here. Well she trained under the influence of tranqs", Ushar pointed his finger at you.
"Just fucking shoot with all the dar-", you gritted your teeth, clawing the leather seats and you blacked out, not before looking at the man that shot with it. Trudgen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 437 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...
196 31 9
GUESS WHO'S BACK? The Knights of Ren acquire a slave from a man deeply in debt to them, and their lives are forever changed. Showing them that there...
298K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
399K 8.4K 27
You're the only female TIE fighter pilot in the First Order. You had natural ability. An...instinct...in the cockpit that you couldn't explain. Some...