AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

Por MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... Más

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*BOOK II: 5*

519 28 14
Por MercyAlovewriter

SURPRISE!❤️❤️

LARISA'S POV

I laughed out loud.

"Stop it! You about to kill me too."

"Stop saying it as if I killed him, I didn't I only told him life is short so he should only sleep for two hours a day or else he might just get killed by Freddy."

"You scared the poor man."

"I didn't said he should watch 'Nightmare at Elm Street' okay?"

"Well true but he came to confide to you but you only made him so scared he even holds knife when sleeping."

"His problem not mine. So what about we meet up tomorrow."

I kept quiet thinking deeply about it. Will Demian finally notice I have been going to the market a lot lately? Will he find out I have a phone? What if he comes home early tomorrow? Then gets to know about Frances.

"Pretty? Are you there?"

"Oh sorry. I'll see if I'm not busy tomorrow. You know I also have work."

"Better than nothing. Then we will see. But I really hope to see you again."

"I'm sure you will."

"Sweetheart!!" I quickly switch off the phone and kept it inside my pillow cover. The room door then burst open.

"Y - you called."

"Yes, I knocked off early to day because Mr. Freshman finally accepted the contract. You were right he is even more than a billionaire then the old fool!" He said then came closer to me and for my surprise he hugs me. But I didn't hug him back. "My dear wife." He said pulling back from the hug. "We going out for dinner so be ready." He said then got up walking out the door.

I still looked shock. Who knew Demian could be so happy? I sigh and got up getting ready for the dinner before he gets really mad.

***

After going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. We both got up tired. Well he was just doing the talking while I nodded in silence watching him explain how the meeting went.

After freshing up and changing to my PJ, I climbed into bed and as usual never slept but wait for Demian to do whatever he needs to do and get over it.

But after an hour he walked inside the room while I pretended to be sleeping and waiting to be pulled or the blanket taken off of me. But nothing. I heard his footsteps going to the direction of the bathroom. Few minutes later I hear the flush and the bathroom door shutting.

Then the bed deeps down by my side then next thing I hear was his snoring. I almost gasp in shock. He is that happy about the contract? Wow I only wish he could be like this everytime.

***

I help him get dress as usual. I helped him fit his hands in his suit jacket.

"So when are you coming back home today?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Not sure but hopefully 7pm. Why did you suddenly ask?" He asked suspiciously turning to face me.

"Huh." I tried saying itching the back of my neck.

"Already getting too comfortable with me. I see. Don't make it last long." He said then fixed his tie by himself before taking his suit case walking out the room.

I sigh in relief. After about five minutes thinking he must have left already. I rush to the window to see him driving out the gate and the security man locking it. I rush to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I know it's in the morning but it will be easier when I come back to just warm it.

After thirty minutes. I went to my pillow and took out my phone from the inside. I quickly switch it on. I looked for Frances number and dialled it. He answers after one ring.

"Good morning pretty Larisa."

"Morning Frances. So where are we meeting?"

***

"Okay, okay. Yes you are a bit good looking but not hot." I lied.

"Yeah keep lying, I totally enjoy it." He said putting the small plastic spoons filled with caramel ice cream in his mouth. I chuckle then take from my vanilla ice cream cup I took a spoon filled with ice cream and draw it out my mouth.

"So what job do you do?"

"Well I'm a CEO of Fredrick company."

"Wow really?"

"Yep."

"That's great."

"But not fun." He said with a bored tone. We finally reached the park where he parked his Audio i8. We both went to his car and he opens the door for me. I thanked him and got in as he jogs to the drivers side and opens the door getting in.

***

"Welcome to my humble home." He said as we stepped in. It's even way nicer than the outside. Well, almost larger than Demian's. He gestures me to his living room. He as cream colour leather couch. He has a huge plasma TV same size as ours. And a bid glass coffee table at the centre.

"How's it?"

"I love it!" I said it out.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Just getting my drinks out for you to choose your type."

"I'm fine with just water. Thanks."

"Stop sounding boring but I'll get it." He said then walks out the huge living room.

I took out my phone and check the time. 5:34 pm. Still have an hour and almost an half.

***

"Wow Larisa I feel like I have known you forever." He said laughing with me but my laugh immediately dies down at what he just said. I looked down at my hands, feeling guilty.

"Larisa? Did I say something wrong?"

I think I should tell him the whole truth. Tell him that I'm married and maybe tell him what's going on in my marriage. That it's not what I really wish it was. Maybe I should show him the wedding ring I have been hiding away from him since he bought me the phone.

"Larisa?"

He might even help me out of this mess. What if he is my hero to take me out of my darkness. Then we get married later on. Wait, why am I rushing stuff?

"Larisa what's bothering you?"

"There, there is something I need to tell you."

"What is it? You really scaring me now."

"I - I am..." I said looking around until my eyes caught the clock on the wall reading 7:22pm. My eyes almost budge out their sockets. I quickly got up my familiar fear rising to the maximum. "I - I need to go. Please right now." I said desperately. Frances gets up.

"What?! What's going on with you?!"

"Please!!" I said begging with my eyes. He looks at me with a frown. "I'll, I'll explain later, I - I promise."

"Fine." He said sounding angry. He takes his car keys and starts walking to the door. I quickly follow closely behind.

***

I shut the door slowly surprised the lights are off. Maybe he really got tired. I turned around and try walking in the darkness. Until all of the sudden the light is now switched on. I slowly turned and was face with Demian folded arms with a belt in his hand.

"Where the fuck did you went to?!" He said speed walking towards me then used the belt to hit me on the cheek. I fell down gasping at the pain.

***

I woke up with pains all over my body. I try getting up but wince in pain.

My eyes caught the paper and huge money on top of it. Biting my bottom lip in pain I stretched my hands to get hold of the paper and money. I unfold the paper and read it.

Buy me the usual pack of all the alcohol mixed. If you don't get it before I get back. Then what you got yesterday was nothing.

I gasp and quickly got up from the bed but fell to the ground in pain. My whole body hurts. I'll just take a cold bath and take painkillers before leaving.

***

The Liquor store was busy as usual. I got in and picked a trolley. I was slow because my whole body still hurts like fuck. My foundation finished I'm guessing because I always put too much. I'm currently wearing sunglasses and a scarf to cover from my mouth hiding all the bruises. Blue eye, my eye ball is have red, purple bruise next to my lips and on my both cheeks, a cut on my bottom lip. What else.

Few minutes later I was done picking everything and started slow walking like an old granny to the payment. Someone bumps on my shoulder making my scarf fall off hanging on my neck and my sunglasses falling to the ground. The guy mumbles "sorry" and quickly walks off.

I nodded and try fetching my sunglasses but someone already caught it while I was still bending.

"Be quick old lady you blocking the way." It was too late to recognise the voice as I stare shockingly at him.

"Fuck! Larisa?!" Anthony stares at me still holding my sunglasses. My bruises all shown out to him.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
117K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
455K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
1.3M 27.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...