XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

D-2

4.1K 313 271
By Benikru

Fiddling with the bag of drugs, Jimin sat on his bed and debated whether he should go through with his plan or not. Yoongi's offer was hanging above his head, taunting him and making him want to take the offer. All he had to do was say yes and pleasure him whenever he wanted, and he'll be free, but Jimin knew he couldn't do that.

Yoongi was no doubt attractive and Jimin was sure that he was amazing in bed, but no matter how hard he tried to convince himself to just shut up and take the offer, he wasn't able to do it. Maybe it was because he believed that having sex for freedom was the same as doing it for money, and Jimin didn't want to be like his mother.

Jimin was never that type of person to just sleep with someone to get whatever he wanted either. He considered his body to be off limits to most people- they could stare but they weren't able to touch, and Jimin wanted to keep it that way. His self respect kept him away from going to Yoongi and agreeing to be Yoongi's personal whore. Even the thought of dropping down to his knees whenever Yoongi felt like it, was repulsing to him.

The door do his cell was pulled open, causing Jimin to quickly push the bag of pills back into his pocket and just sit stiffly. Baekhyun walked inside their cell- a piece of bread hanging from his mouth and a bowl of ramen in his hands.

"Fey, bvoght yu nuudle." Baekhyung spoke with the piece of bread still in his mouth, making his words come out as muffled.

Jimin shot up from the bed, an apologetic smile on his face as he swerved past a confused Baekhyun and headed towards the door, "I'm sorry, I have to...do something, but I'll be sure to eat it later, okay?"

Baekhyun beamed back at him, placing the noodles on Jimin's desk and waving him off, "That's okay, I just wanted to thank you for...you know...this." He held up his bandaged hand for Jimin to see.

"Don't worry about it, you literally did the same thing for me." Jimin smiled softly, sending Baekhyun a wink before running out of the cell. Jimin paused for a second before spinning back around and peaking inside the cell, "Hey, Uhm, can you tell me in which cell does Suga stay in?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he choked on the bread he was eating. Jimin's brows raised and he was about to walk over to him, but Baek stopped choking and wheezed instead, "Suga? Why? Is everything okay?" He stood up straighter, his face twisted into a look of panic.

Jimin shrugged reassuringly, "Yup! So which cell?"

Baekhyun squinted his eyes suspiciously but still muttered hesitantly, "D-2."

"Thanks!" Jimin called out as he turned around and dashed down the halls. His eyes kept flickering over to the walls, trying to spot the numbers of the cells. The halls were empty since it was still morning and most of the prisoners were either sleeping or eating breakfast.

Jimin's face lit up when he saw an arrow that pointed to his left with 'Block D' written above it. Jimin glanced around to see if anyone was watching him before casually walking towards the direction of the block.

The sight of a metal door with a metal box on the wall next to it, made Jimin slow down. He eyed the red light coming from the box as he approached the door. He reached out and tried to open the door, but the sound of buzzing came from the box next to the door.

Jimin's mind flashed back to the time when Chanyeol took him out to the yard and he remembered the same kind of box. A devious smile appeared on his face as he shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small card with 'Park Chanyeol' written next to his picture.

Jimin swiped the card across the box, only for it to beep and flash red. He huffed, puffing out his cheeks before turning the card around and swiping again. The device flashed red and beeped in Jimin's face, causing him to glare and smack it.

"Ouch!" Jimin yelped at the stinging sensation in his hand before threatening the device under his breath, "I swear to god, the second I get out of this place, I'll smash every single box that looks just like you. Who know, maybe one of them is someone you love." Jimin snarled under his breath, pressing the card against the device again and this time the light became green and the door clicked open. Smirking smugly, Jimin brushed the dust off of his uniform and walked over to the door, "That's what I thought."

Jimin walked through the door, making sure to shut the door behind himself. A shiver ran down his spine from the sudden temperature change in the block. It seemed to be colder than the rest of the prison, yet it didn't smell of sweat and musk, it felt like Jimin had stuck his head out of his bedroom window and inhaled a lungful of fresh, morning air.

Jimin noticed that there were the number of cells written on the wall of the hallway. He walked over to the wall and read what was written on it,

Block D

D-1; D-6

Beaming, Jimin glanced around before heading down the hall to Suga's cell. He passed D-1 before pausing outside the cell that said D-2. Jimin looked around again to make sure no one was watching him, and when he knew that there wasn't anyone there, Jimin grabbed a hold of the parted bars and slid them further open.

Jimin sucked in a deep breath before slipping into Suga's cell. There was a single bed pushed against the opposite wall, and a desk with a chair pushed against the wall to his right. The cell was similar to Jimin's, the only difference being the details. Suga only had a single bed and his barred window was smaller, Jimin knew that it was to prevent any kind of escape. His sheets were fluffy and thick, keeping him warm during the night, and his desk was covered with papers, pens and even some snacks.

Overall the cell was quite messy- clothes littering the ground and the bed not made. There were food wrappers laying on the desk and crushed papers thrown near the corner of the room.

Jimin pursued his lips and raised a brow, clearly judging the messiness of Suga's cell. He sighed and stepped over the dirty clothes and walked towards Suga's bed, making sure to not move or touch anything.

Jimin crouched down next to the bed, his hands hovering over it as he wondered what was the best approach to the situation. Sinking his teeth into his lower lip, Jimin glanced over his shoulder to look at the door and make sure no one was there.

After seeing no one, Jimin dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out the bag of pills. He was careful and slow as he grabbed the corner of Suga's mattress and lifted it up. He shoved his hand underneath the mattress, stuffing the pills into the corner of the bed, in order to make them less visible to the eye. A breath of relief left Jimin as he released the mattress and tried to fix it to look like no one had touched it.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

A startled scream erupted from Jimin after hearing the growl behind him. He jumped and landed on the bed before quickly sitting up and turning around to face Suga, who looked furious.

"Why are you in my cell?" Suga hissed, his eyes squinting into a malicious glare and his lip curling into a snarl.

"I...I.." Jimin stuttered, eyes widened as he watched Suga grab the bars of his cell and slide them shut with a loud clunk. Jimin flinched at the loud noise and curled his hands into fists, watching Suga with parted lips.

"I'll ask one more time, Jimin." Suga whispered lowly, turning around to face a wide eyed Jimin, "What.." He began to approach him, the anger in his eyes visible, making Jimin gulp and push himself further up the bed, "..are.." Jimin yelped as Suga stopped in front of the bed and grabbed him by his ankles, pulling him down the bed and towards him, "...you doing here?" Suga slammed his hands on the bed next to Jimin's head and leaned closer to him.

"Nothing." Jimin breathed out, his heart thumping in his chest and sweat building between his furrowed brows. He pushed his hands against the bed to sit up, only for Suga to press a hang against his chest and push him back down, "Nothing! I came to...to talk to you but you weren't here and your room was messy, so I wanted to clean up a bit!" He rambled quickly, eyes wide and mouth dry. Suga's hand on his chest felt like a heavy rock- pushing down and making it hard for him to breath.

Suga scoffed out a bitter laugh, the hand on Jimin's chest grabbing his pink uniform and quickly pulling him up so that their faces would be inches apart, "You take me for an idiot?" Suga sneered into Jimin's face, their lips almost brushing against each other's and breath mixing together.

Jimin sunk his teeth into his lower lip, one corner of his lips turning up into a nervous smile as he breathed out, "If you weren't an idiot, you'd realise that I didn't do anything." A nervous giggle bubbled up in his throat before he curled his small hand around Suga's veiny one and pulled it away from his uniform, "Since you look...pissed, I...I'll just go. Cool? Cool." Jimin muttered under his breath, ducking under Suga's arm to escape.

"You should clean up your cell, by the way!" Jimin called out, moving his small legs as fast as he could, practically running towards the exit.

Before Jimin could even take two step forward, Suga grabbed him by his scruff and pulled him back. Jimin yelped, hands grabbing onto Suga's forearms as he was shoved into his desk.

"Haha, what are you doing?" Jimin releasing a nervous laugh, swallowing down the lump in his throat and staring at the wall in front of him.

The edge of the desk was digging into his lower stomach and his hands were placed on top of it, half of his hand pressing against an open notebook. Jimin exhaled sharply, feeling Suga press up behind him and place his hands on his hips. Jimin could feel his warm breath against the back of his neck, causing a shiver to travel down his spine. Suga's hands shifted their grip on Jimin's small waist before his thumbs began to massage his lower back.

"If you came here to talk...." Suga's warm lips pressed against Jimin's neck, moving against his skin as he whispered. Jimin inhaled sharply, eyes growing wide and hand flying up to grasp Suga's wrist, "...I'm guessing it's because of the deal I proposed to you."

Jimin's lips parted and eyes fluttered shut as he felt Suga's lips leave a trail of feathery kisses down his neck, "I...I..." Jimin breathed out, his mind only capable of focusing on Suga's large hands massaging his hips and his soft lips pressing against his neck, burning his touch into Jimin's mind, "I...yes." Jimin murmured softly, leaning into Suga's chest and tilting his head to the side to give him more access.

"Yes?" Suga chuckled against Jimin's neck, his chest vibrating as the chuckle rumbled inside of it.

"Ye-" Jimin's eyes shot open and he quickly straightened out, pushing Suga away and scrambling away from him, "Wait..no! That wasn't a yes to the deal! It was a yes to...actually never mind! It's just...I was hor- god, shut up, Jimin!" Jimin huffed at himself, face completely red as he quickly ran towards the door of the cell. He pulled the door open before looking back at Yoongi, who was leaning against his desk, arms crossed over his chest and a look of amusement on his face, "I don't accept your stupid deal!" Jimin yelled, sticking his tongue out at Yoongi before turning around and running away.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin's shoes didn't make a sound as he walked down the long hallway. His head twisted and turned to make sure no one was walking down the hallway since he knew that if someone caught him, it was game over.

The hallway wasn't made out of concrete and grey walls, like the rest of the prison. The floor was wooden and the walls were a warm beige colour. The doors to the rooms on this floor were wooden, instead of metal or barred.

Jimin's grip on the small paper in his hand tightened as he rounded the corner and stopped in front of a wooden door. He ran a hand through this hair, biting his lip an fiddling with the paper. His hands shook as he bent down and slid the paper underneath the door before standing back up. He raised his fist and delivered a few swift knock against the wooden door before turning around and dashing away.

Now all he had to do was sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

"Jimin!"

Jimin's head snapped up after Baekhyun burst into their cell, his breathing erratic and eyes wide with shock. Jimin hummed before looking down at the book in his lap and flipping to the next page.

"Oh my god, you have to come with me! I can't believe this is happening, Jimin!" Baekhyun ran up to the bed and grabbed Jimin by his wrist, pulling him out of the bed, "Come, Come now!"

Jimin hissed as he was hoisted up to his feet and pulled out of his cell. He opened his mouth to ask what's happening, but he fell silent after seeing all the prisoners standing in the halls, whispering among themselves and peering out of their cells in curiosity.

Jimin allowed himself to be dragged through the halls, watching all the prisoners lounging in the halls. He barely noticed that Baekhyun pulled him towards the Block D.

"Wait." Jimin muttered, noticing the familiar metal door and the box next to it. Only this time, the door was wide open and there were prisoners peaking through into the hallway.

Baekhyun pushed past them, pulling Jimin with him until they were standing in the hall to Suga's cell. The sound of shouting and and stuff being thrown to the ground, echoed throughout the hall. Inmates were peering out of their cells and some inmates had even formed a circle around the commotion.

Jimin finally began to walk on his own, ripping his arm out of Bakehyun's hold and pushing past the large prisoners. He finally pushed through them and was able to see the source of the commotion.

Suga stood in front of his cell, face stoic and arms crossed over his chest as he watched the police officers invade his privacy. They were going through all of his tuff, ripping the sheets off of his bed, ripping his pillows apart, going through his notebooks, drawers and literally every crevice in his cell.

Jimin gulped and fiddled with his sleeves before he exhaled sharply and allowed a mask of indifference to fall over his face. He was worried that his plan wouldn't work and he'd mess something, but there was a hint of guilt inside of him as he watched the officers raid Suga's cell. Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and watched Suga's feet tap against the ground- the only thing giving away the fact that he was anxious and annoyed.

The commotion in Suga's cell suddenly stopped before all the officers walked out. The last officer that left his cell, stared at Suga with an arrogant smirk, walking over to him with sleazy steps. Jimin clenched his hands and narrowed his eyes after noticing that it was the same officer that took him to the isolation ward.

"I told you I didn't have any fûcking drugs." Suga's voice was low and strained, Jimin could tell he was struggling to control himself from growling and yelling at the guards. The prisoners around Jimin fell silent after Suga spoke, watching in anticipation.

The guard released a mocking laugh, slamming a hand down on Suga's shoulder, making his face darken and shoulders straighten. Jimin ran his tongue over his bottom lip, wondering if his plan had failed since the guard wasn't doing anything, but then he saw it. The guard held up his other hand, a bag of colourful pills dangling between his fingers.

"That would be nice, Min." The guard grinned tauntingly, pulling his hand away from Suga and gesturing for one of the guards to come over.

"Those aren't fûcking mine!" Suga growled, slapping the pills out of the guard's hand, making them fall to the ground.

"Just like there aren't any drugs in your cell? Yeah, okay." The guard scoffed in his face, nodding the guards over to Suga, "Take him to the isolation ward."

Jimin's face lit up with a wide smile, his eyes squinting into crescent shapes and his lips parting to reveal his crooked tooth. The smile on his face crumbled when Suga's head snapped over to the prisoners and fleeted through them until he found Jimin.

His face was calm and stoic, but as Jimin looked him in the eyes, he could see the murderous glint and promise of revenge. Jimin shivered, yet still held up his chin and smirked back at him. They didn't break eye contact as Suga's arms were grabbed and he was put into handcuffs. They didn't look away as the guard whispered something to Suga, causing his face to darken even more, only for Jimin to smirk wider and offer him a small wave. But Jimin's smirk faltered when Suga's own lips twitched up into a sinister smirk and he mouthed,

"Two days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
262K 11.8K 32
What happens when Taehyung is accidentally kidnapped by a ruthless gang? --- Taehyung Centric/Taegi/Vhope/Vkook/Vmin Started: 3/6/18 Ended: 20/6/18 ...
463K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
48.6K 3.6K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...