Young & Beautiful (Zarry)

Por thatkidbex

Harry Styles is a photographer. His taste is in true beauty but he can't seem to find the one thing that catc... Más

You Really Got A Hold On Me (Zarry)
The Brave Cheshire Lad
And They Call it Puppy Love
Lost on the Road of Love
Pull My Strings Just For a Thrill
The Curse of Curves
Will I or Won't I?
I Don't Care If You're Contagious
Dead on Arrival
Who Are You Now?
Dressed Up to Undress
You Just Haven't Earned it Yet, Baby
-Important Note-
Mr. Brightside
Cupid's Chokehold
Hello Again
Wooing Harry Styles
Let Me Live That Fantasy
Million Dollar Man
Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

Do What You Do

4.4K 142 14
Por thatkidbex

-Harry’s Point of View-

I’m shaking, waiting for Zayn to say something.

“I’ve never….um I’ve never had sex with a boy.” He says staring between my legs biting his lip.

“I haven’t either. You’re the only boy I’ve ever fancied.”

Zayn steps onto the bed and inches closer until he’s kneeling between my legs. My heart is pounding so fucking loud, it’s a wonder Zayn doesn’t hear it. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I thrust my hips upward so our boy bits touch causing Zayn to gasp.

“Shit….” He breathes.

From then on, it’s a different Zayn.

He grabs me by the waist and grinds against me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. I slide my tongue in his mouth without hesitation. He groans and I feel the vibrations in my own mouth. He kisses down my neck and harshly bites down on my neck but soothing it right after with his warm velvety tongue.

“Do you think I’m vain, Harry?” He whispers, rolling his hips.

“Yes….” I moan.

His jaw visibly clenches and leaves another rough love bite on the other side of my neck.

“Let’s just do this already.” I pant.

“Do I…just put it in?” He asks.

“Wait!”

I reach in my bedside drawer to pull out a condom and a small tube of lube. I watch as Zayn takes the condom packet and rips it open with his teeth. That has to be one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. My eyes take in all of his tattoos and his breath taking warm skin.

He slides on the condom and begins to lube himself up.

“Tell me if it hurts.” He breathes staring down between my legs.

He inches closer and closer until I feel him poking me down there. That’s when I realize, this is going to hurt like a mother fucking bitch. He pushes in until the head is buried inside and already my eyes blur with tears. I grip the sheets around me until my knuckles turn pale white. Why does it hurt so bad? It burns and stings and it’s not pleasant at all.

“God…you’re so…” Zayn grips my hips tightly.

He pushes in a little more and a tear slides down the corner of my eye and into my hair.

I shut my eyes so tight. This is horrible. This is my first time and it’s so blindingly painful. I want to scream and shove him off me but I don’t want to quit.

Zayn finally gets himself all the way inside and I’m full on crying, burying my face him my forearms.

He carries on though, not caring that I’m dying beneath him.

I’m focusing on anything that could take the pain away. I take deep breaths and recite the alphabet in my head while Zayn tears me apart. I know I look so hideous right now, my eyes swollen and nose all red. Can’t he see I’m in pain?

When he’s finished, he pulls out and collapses beside me.

“That was just…incredible.” He sighs happily.

How could we have such different results?

“Get out.” I mumble.

“What?”

“I said get out!” I wipe the tears from my eyes and throw his clothes at him.

He’s confused as he stumbles out the door.

-Zayn’s Point of View-

“You didn’t…” Louis stared at me wide-eyed.

“I-I didn’t know I had to…”

“That lad isn’t gonna be able to walk for more than a week.” Louis sighed.

How was I supposed to know I had to stretch him first? I’ve never had gay sex before.

“You just kept going even when you saw he wasn’t enjoying it?”

“He didn’t let me know he didn’t enjoy.” I shrugged feeling this awful feeling in the pit of stomache.

“So what happened after?” Louis asks pouring himself some tea.

“He told me to leave.”

“Poor Harry.” Louis sipped his tea.

“What do I do…?” I ask guiltily.

“You should let him fuck you. Then you’ll see how it feels.” Louis answers sarcastically.

“I thought using lube would be enough!” I stand up with annoyance.

“It’s be like sticking a pencil up your pee-hole.” Louis explains but really I just want to punch him.

“Okay I get it! I hurt him. I really hurt him….”

“You want to make it better? You go old-school and buy him flowers and candy and everything.”

“What? Are you telling me to romance him?”

I’m not gay. I have a girlfriend. It was only a stupid experiment but I didn’t mean to hurt him. He can’t be in that much pain. It just felt so good for me. It was hard for me to think he was feeling anything besides pleasure.

“You need to shut the fuck up with that. You fucked him and you have some feelings for him or else you wouldn’t be feeling so shitty about that now.”

I’m pissed off. I’m pissed off because I hurt Harry. I’m pissed off because suddenly shit doesn’t make sense anymore. I’m pissed off because I’m more attracted to Harry than my own girlfriend. I’m pissed off because I know Louis is right and I’m wrong.

I picked up my cell and called Harry.

No answer.

‘Harry, it’s me Zayn. Please call me back?’

I leave him the message even though I know he’s possibly avoiding me.

I just…I didn’t expect things to go that bad.

I keep calling and leaving him messages.

‘It’s me again. In case you didn’t get my first message, please call me back.’

‘Harry, I know you’re upset but just call me so we could talk this out.’

‘I don’t know if you’re getting my messages but I’m sorry, alright? Call me.’

‘Harry this is the last message I’m leaving you so please call me back.’

‘I really am sorry. Please call? Even if it’s just to tell me to fuck off, just call me.’

The messages get needier and needier until my phone dies.

-Harry’s Point of View-

I know he keeps calling. I heard every message. But it’s too late to say sorry. He should’ve seen it on my fucking face when he put his pleasure before my own.

I told Niall I pulled a muscle and that’s why I can’t get out of bed but truth is, I’m still in pain.

If I never see Zayn again, that’ll still be too soon.

He truly is vain and selfish. And despite that I still have these strong feelings for him. There’s something about him that pulls me in. I shouldn’t have sex with him. I should’ve stayed away like Niall told me to. Something like this was bound to happen. I mean, Zayn seems to like hurting me.

But I’m not gonna stick around anymore and let him do this.

“Hi, love.” Niall comes into my room with a bag of crisps and a 6-pack of soda.

I smile and pat the bed beside me. He joins me and I welcome his warmth.

“What did Zayn want this morning?” He asks popping a can of soda open.

“Um…he said he doesn’t want to take photos anymore.” I lie.

“You don’t need him. You’re a top notch photographer.” Niall insists.

“I suppose.”

“Do you want me to cuddle you?” He asks sensing I need comfort.

I simply nod and he holds his arms open for me.

“I reckon you’re not gonna tell me what happened…” He says against my hair.

“No.”

“Well, whatever he did, he’ll pay for it.”

“How do you now it was him who did something?”

“Because Haz, I know you. You aren’t the kind of lad to break someone’s heart or hurt someone.” He says as breathe Niall in. I’ve always loved the smell of his cologne.

“I think I love him.” I whisper.

I doubt Niall heard me but I didn’t intend for him to hear me.

Hey all :) Get ready for more drama and twist and turns because I love cliff-hangers and surprises! Let me know what you think of the story so far and support if you like it.

I’ll start making the chapters longer since I’m getting a lot more comments/votes so don’t stop leaving them!

Stay lovely. xx

Seguir leyendo