Female Various X Male Readers

By DarkenedCrisis

It's just a bunch of one shots with different characters from games and shows I've watched and played, and ye... More

Yandere Fem Link X Male Swordfighter Reader
Yandere Chara and Frisk X Male Skelebro Reader
Yandere Rin Toesaka X Male Mage Reader
Yumeko X Male Gambler Reader
Yandere Empress X Male Reader
Yandere Weiss x Male Reader
Yandere Touka X Ghoul Male Reader
Yandere Harley Quinn X Male Loner Villain Reader
Yandere Enemy Princess X Male Servant Reader
Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part One)
Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part Two)
Yandere Angel X Male Exorcist Reader
Yandere Tori and Kari X Male Duelist Reader
Thank you!
Yandere Summer Rose and Raven Branwen X Male Brawler Reader
Yandere Fem Todoroki X Male UA Student Reader
Yandere Fem Sasuke X Male Ninja Reader
1K Reads!
Yandere Rias Gremory X Male Prince Devil Reader
Yandere RWBY X Voorhees Male Reader
Yandere Jane the Killer X Ghost Controlling Male Reader
Yandere Misa Amane X Male Reader
3K Reads!
Yandere Combined Forces X Male Reader (PT 1)
Yandere Combine Forces X Male Reader (PT 2)
Jess the Killer X Male Reader
Sinon X Male Reader (PT 1)
Sinon X Male Reader (PT 2)
Requests
Yandere Abusive Mother X Runaway Male Reader
Cheater RWBY X Male Reader
Female Psychiatrist X Asylum Patient Male Reader
Akame X Male Reader
Esdeath X Male Reader
A quick note
Question About Stories
Yandere Clingy Blake X Male Reader
Yandere Female Izuku and Bakugou X Male Reader
Female Mafia Leader X Male Sniper Reader
Betty (Glitchtale) X Soul-Using Male Reader
Oka Ruto X Male Vampire Reader
Haruhi X Secretive Male Reader
Hatsune Miku X Male Musician Reader
Rias Gremory X Male Powerful Reader
Yuno Gasai X Male Reader
Fem Sans X Male Chara's Brother Reader
Chara X Male Reader
Velvet Scarlatina X Hitman Male Reader
Junko Enoshima X Male True Mastermind Reader
Akeno Himejima X Male Reaper Reader
Raynare X Male Reader
Pyrrha X Male General Education Reader
Fem Volleyball Player X Male Volleyball Player Reader
Nora Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ruby Rose X Male Crime Boss Reader
Rich Girl X Male Bodyguard Reader
Yang Xiao Long X Male Selective Mute Weak? Reader
Asuna X Male Spear Using Reader
Cinder X Male Villain Reader
Koneko X Male Reader
Neo X Male Hero Reader
Yandere Nora Valkyrie X Male Reader
Coco Adel X Male Cheated Reader
Salem X Male Reader
Nami X Male Immortal Marine Reader
Kurumi and Kotori X Male Selfless Reader
Origami X Male Spirit Reader
Asia Argento X Male Undead Reader
Mine and Chelsea X Male Reader
Succubus Weiss X Male Demon Reader
Rukia Kuchiki X Male Reader
Female Among Us Imposter X Male Crewmate? Reader
Female Naofumi X Male Reader
Ryuko Matoi X Male Superpowered Reader
Sheele X Male Reader
Kirari X Male Reader (Lemon)
Female Nagisa X Male Reader
Male Reader Various Shorts (Comedy)
Shalltear Bloodfallen X Male Superior Being Reader

Female Sanses X Male Reader

4.3K 31 2
By DarkenedCrisis

A large group of people were sitting together and talking, each falling into their own clique, and only one thing was unusual...they were all female, and all of them were the same person from different realities. As the energy started going farther and farther up, a portal opens and everyone glances in that direction.

Ink: Oh, that should be the last one left. Dust, come on, we want to hurry up.

You walk through that portal, staggering and holding a massive cut on your front while sadly smiling. You see Papyrus from underswap and reach out to her.

Y/N: Papyrus...do you want anything?

You collapse, but two sets of arms catch you and lay you down while another forces food into your mouth, healing you enough to survive. After that, one of your saviors yell out.

Classic: Ink, who is this? It looks like we just saved him from a Genocide.

Ink walks over, sighing as she moves to see you. The moment she does, she pushes Paps out the way and puts you on her lap, yelling to Error. Error, yelling glitchy profanities, comes over too. Noticing you, she joins Ink and makes sure your SOUL is okay.

Ink: Poor Y/N, what happened?

Fell: So that cutie is Y/N. What's his AU?

Ink: He comes from MiseryTale, where the only goal is to cause Misery. But for some reason, he was kind. He's also the only one out of all of us to kill Gaster after he fell in the Void. And he's the only one that me and Error's boss fears. We don't know why.

Classic uses her magic to lift you from the other two as Dust comes through a portal. She sees you and rushes forward, diving onto you with a cheer. Before she hurts you, every Sans had yanked her off so she could see your condition.

Dust: What happened to my Y/N?! I was going to visit him after this!

Ink: Calm down Dust. I hate it too, but we barely saved him. He just went through a Genocide run, and we were starting to think about things. Let's go in with everyone else and we can discuss a few things. We might need your specialty.

Angry, Dust heads to the living room with all of the other, now silent, girls. Ink and Error follow in, watching the door for several minutes until Classic appears. Classic taps her legs as her other hand absently went to her wound from the last Geno run as she glares at everyone else.

Classic/Dust: Alright, forget the party. What will we do for Y/N?

Ink: Well Error had a plan, didn't you?

Error: Yeah, here's what I'd planned for him a while back...

After about an hour, your eyes snap open and you sit up rapidly, your eyes shining a bright red and purple. You start chuckling before you stand up, grinning as your soul appears before you, half monster and half determination. You walk out and see the only individual that could make you snap, surrounded by Ink and the others. Everyone turns to you as you grin, sharp and rusty spikes appearing above you.

Y/N: Get out of my way. I'll finally kill her, but if you protect her....then I'll gladly turn all of you to dust too!

A few Sanses block you off, and you laugh.

Y/N: I'll have a great time then! Meanwhile, you'll have a tortuous time!

You point at then, and the spikes fly at Ink and Error, who stepped forward to protect the others. They shatter the spikes as Fell appears behind you, aiming to stab you. Before he can hit, Dust and Nightmare appear behind you and block the attack, sending her flying back. Dream attempts to shoot Nightmare with one of her arrows, but Cross appears and cuts the arrow into pieces. Your eyes widen as Omega appears in front of you, but Horror intercepts her and smiles. 

Horror: Get them! Kill them all!

You laugh maniacally and start unleashing wave after wave of spikes, each getting a little closer. Ink goes to block one of these attacks, but you smile as a Gaster Blaster appears and nails Ink, sending her flying backwards. You manage to sneak several spikes past her and impale Chara several times over, finally relieving your need for vengeance. You dodge an attack from Reaper and jump back, landing as beads of sweat appear on your forehead.

Y/N: Let's go! You want to help me? Let's get out of here! We've got AUs to deal with, and we're outnumbered here!

All of the others disengage and appear next to you. You smile and give a mocking salute to everyone else, disappearing with what the Sanses had dubbed the Bad Guys right after. They all look at each other and sigh.

Error: This wasn't supposed to happen.

Ink: We have to make another plan to get Y/N back. Who's with me?

Everyone raised their hands. Meanwhile, you were slumped against a wall, your eye flickering weakly. The others gathered around you as Dust and Cross take your arms, helping you get away from the spot as Horror and Nightmare acted as wingmen.

Y/N: Thanks for the assist girls...I needed it. Now, what would you like in return?

Cross: Just stick with us. We could use you around us.

Dust: She means that your our boyfriend now.

Y/N: Y'know, I don't think it sounds too bad. Especially if its with you two. Add in Horror and Nightmare, and it becomes really interesting.

Cross: Alright. We're all going to rest, then decide the first AU to destroy.

Y/N: Aim for MiseryTale. If I'm right, It still has monsters and it's code there. It'll also be easiest to destroy.

Cross: Then we destroy your AU first. We'll go from there...boyfriend,

Y/N: Don't hurt yourself trying to say it. Just my name will do...

Cross: Thank god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 559 24
A story book of some of my Yandere stories. Won't contain too much or too explicit content. For Male Readers Enjoy!!! EVERYTHING IN THIS IS FICTION...
662K 16.3K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
7.6K 94 7
❝🇾🇴🇺🇷 🇫🇺🇨🇰🇮🇳🇬 🇮🇳🇸🇦🇳🇪❝
1.1K 14 27
Before you start hating on me. I ship Senpai with other girls (Ayano, Oka, Osana, myself (jk), etc. etc.) This is also my first story *PREPARE FOR CR...