Revealed [[KNJ]] 18+ ✔️

Oleh IMSugaWonho

**READ UNDERCOVER FIRST** Hana can't seem to catch a break. She finally thought her life was starting to get... Lebih Banyak

Copyright Notice
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

17

5.8K 381 258
Oleh IMSugaWonho

Hana was pacing up and down the living room, muttering to herself and clicking her knuckles, while everyone watched. Chelzi sat with her knees tucked into her chest on the armchair texting someone and Darcy sat opposite her not looking at her sister.

"What are you going to do about the photos?" Jimin asked, "I can check our CCTV to-"

"Don't bother," Hana said, "I've already done it,"

"You did what?" Namjoon said, narrowing his eyes, "You said you stopped that,"

"I said I stopped a lot of things Namjoon," Hana said, "Just like you promised you would stop trying to control me,"

"This isn't the time for a domestic," Jungkook said quickly, "I understand how you feel but you need to take a deep breath and discuss what we should do,"

"That bastard took photos of Namjoon fucking me against the wall!" Hana exclaimed and Taehyung sighed, "Sorry but I feel violated. I don't feel safe in my own home because some psycho gets off on private photos,"

"Did the cameras catch anything?" Jin asked.

Hana shook her head, "No. I went back weeks to find that the camera time hopped a few hours. I think that brother of yours either has someone on the inside or has friends who can hack,"

"My network is hard to hack," Jimin frowned.

"Not hard enough," Hana sighed and sat down, "Why can no one find him?"

"Yugyeom is like a ghost," Namjoon said, "Not everyone knows what he looks like and those who have seen him end up dying. If you are part of his gang, you will live until he grows bored of you,"

"Can I open the door?" Chelzi said, "It's just that the girls are here,"

"Sharon," Yoongi said, snapping his finger, "Answer the door,"

"Yes, master," She said quietly and walked out of the room.

Hana looked at Darcy who was scowling and folded her arms. Hana knew they were still fighting but she had a horrible feeling that Yoongi had fucked Sharon out of spite.

"Slumber party bitches!" Jenna said almost running into the room, "My God! Look at this place. I hope you know that I am never moving my ass out,"

"You can always leave in a body bag," Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh honey, you would rather tie me down to your bed," Jenna laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Why is this girl wearing a maid outfit?" Freya asked, "Wait...holy shit! Hana, you wore one didn't you?!"

"My booby Goddess wore that?" Sara gasped, "Damn. I am getting wet just thinking about that,"

"Oh for fuck sake!" Hana exclaimed, "What is wrong with you?"

"Um, you are hot and my booby goddess," Sara grinned and jumped over the sofa to grab hold of her boobs, "Yup. They still feel fine. Can I-ugh! Fuck,"

Hana shoved her away after elbowing her in the chest and she moved to sit next to Namjoon who was glaring at Sara.

"Sara, if you don't behave, I will put you in a body bag," Freya said, "You promised to keep your hands away from Hana,"

"I couldn't help myself," She sighed, "They are so...delicious,"

"Why are we here anyway?" Jenna said, sitting on top of Chelzi, "Some man told us to pack what we could and we were driven here with no reason why,"

"Yugyeom killed Ali," Chelzi said, "I saw it and he knows I did. I didn't want him to come after you, knowing that you are my family,"

Darcy stood up and walked out of the room.

"Have you spoken to her?" Hana asked.

"What's the point?" Chelzi muttered, "She still hates me for running out on her,"

"I know that changing the subject will be rude but I am scared and need to talk about something better than death," Jenna said, "But who is that hottie sitting with his laptop?"

Hana looked over at her brother and grinned widely, seeing his cheeks go bright red, "That is my younger brother,"

"God damn," Freya said letting out a whistle, "You have some good genes,"

"Are you single?" Sara said, "Gay? Bisexual? Transgender? Vanilla sex or hardcore? Singel partner during sex or group sex?"

"No!" Taehyung said, shutting his laptop and getting to his feet, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Horny," Sara said, "If you were all of those, I do not give a shit. I am open to everyone,"

Taehyung let out a frustrated scream, "Stay the fuck away from me! I don't want anyone. I am happy being single and Hana if you let those girls near me I will tell everyone your deepest, darkest secrets,"

"Girls," Hana said quickly, "Leave him alone. He is off-limits. No touchy. No flirting either,"

"As much as I enjoy talking about this," Namjoon said sarcastically, "Do any of you have an idea about what to do with that bastard brother of mine?"

"Bait," Jungkook said and everyone looked at him, "Before you get angry or start throwing things at me, hear me out. You said that no one can track Yugyeom and that he is a ghost. No one has seen him but we all know that he is after you, Namjoon,"

"Go on,"

"What if we use you as bait to lure him out?" He asked, "Of course, you wouldn't be alone. There would be plain-clothes around, your gang members blending in so nothing will go wrong. Right now, it's the only thing I can think of,"

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his thumb across his bottom lip, "There is one problem with that. My brother isn't stupid. He would know something is up if I am just walking around,"

"Why?"

"Because I don't walk anywhere," He tutted, "I get my driver to take me places,"

"Well, that went out the window," Jungkook groaned, "I had it all planned out in my head and everything. I even went as far as thinking about what I was going to wear,"

"You cutie," Jimin grinned at him, "Can you tie me to your bed now and fuck me like a-"

"Use me," Hana said, interrupting him, "Namjoon, just listen. He would know something is up if you are walking and I'm good at being undercover,"

"Ain't that the fucking truth," Namjoon said almost snapping at her, "But no. I won't risk your life to get my brother. Not fucking happening,"

"Ok, but what if I wasn't alone," Hana said, "I can take Shownu and Changkyun so that if anything goes wrong, they can get me out of there. You can be waiting in a car and-"

"No!" Namjoon shouted and got to his feet, "You won't be using yourself as fucking bait! I am not arguing with you on this, Hana. Open that fucking mouth and you can see how angry I can be at you. This is my fucking problem. Not yours,"

Hana clenched her jaw as Namjoon stormed out and she quickly grabbed Taehyung to stop him from going after him. Hana rolled her shoulders back and nodded.

"Then let's see how fucking angry you can be at me," Hana said, walking out of the room after him, "Hey!"

Namjoon stopped at the stairs and glared at her, "Fuck off, Hana. I'm not in the mood,"

"And you think I am?" She snapped, "Stop treating me like I'm a fucking piece of shit! I understand why you are opposed to my idea but at least hear me out,"

"If you want to go out there and get taken or killed, be my fucking guest," Namjoon said, "I'll find someone else who actually listens to me,"

Hana's eyes went wide at the same time as Namjoon's, "Don't. Say. A fucking. Word,"

"Hana, I-"

"If you want to take your anger out on me, then fine," Hana growled, "But you let me take mine out on you as well. Get that fucking pathetic angry ass into the gym. Do you think you are bad when you are angry? Well, sweetheart, you haven't fucking seen anything yet,"

A/N: I literally have no idea what this chapter is. It's almost 2 am and I just typed away.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
399K 32.7K 53
Hana's life was pretty average. Ok job. Ok house. Love life? Not so great. But she didn't care. That was until she witnesses someone being murdered. ...
7.4K 296 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
97.5K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...