Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Party!!!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
End of a friendship?
Fight with a surprise
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
Tyson and Hilary
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
You're not weak
Wrong script
Alesia knows
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

Kai, Tyson and Google

576 19 4
By ladypeach7

11:00 a.m....

The camera shows gritted white teeth, rises to the ruby eyes, which show an angry expression. It pulls back and a furious Kai is revealed, who pulls a beaten Tyson. The dragon boy has a very bad swollen face, and is pulled by the collar by the phoenix boy along the street. A shiner on the left side, a bleeding nose and inflamed thick lips.

Kai: *pulls him with a serious expression* Stop pouting! It's your fault. Now I know why you didn't try to kill me by telling your story. If it were real, you would have behaved differently.

Tyson: *tries to speak with the pain he has* Man, Kai! I was kidding, ok. It was my revenge for lying naked in my bed and touching me yesterday. Do you know how awful it was? For my common sense.

Kai: *looks at him with a murder expression* Are you trying to tell me that I don't have it?

Tyson: *swallows nervously* I can't lie to you, Kai. *takes a deep breath* But no you don't have it!

Kai: *growls angry and pulls him roughly by the collar* Sometimes I would like to kill you, bury you in the desert, clear all traces so that nobody can find you.

Tyson: *tries to get free* You won't do that anyway.

Kai: Why not?

Tyson: *smirks slyly* Because you can't live without me. You proved it yesterday. Not even Hilary touched me so tenderly. *laughs* Hahahaha!

Kai: *growls and pushes him on the ground* When will you finally stop teasing me? *yells* Right now, I really wish Ray or Max fought you 2 years ago. Stop playing with me!

Tyson: *smiles at him very slyly* If I would do that, then it would be boring. You will miss it. *yells* And maybe you think that I didn't understand why you wanted to fight me in the final. You wanted to prove that you are "Ho Ho Ho", and I'm "Hi Hi Hi". *giggles like a psychopath*

Kai: *growls annoyed and sighs* I never wanted to prove that you're "Hi Hi Hi" and I'm "Ho Ho Ho". Now stand up. We almost reached your home. You will apologize to Alesia.

Tyson: *stands up and is grabbed by Kai again* Why should I apologize? She will have a long life now.

Kai: *continue to wanks and pulls him* You really believe in this Russian superstition? *looks at him confused* What are you doing?

Tyson: *takes out his mobile phone* Can you please let go off me? I have to check something.

The phoenix boy lets go off him and watches him confused.

Tyson: Ok, Google!

Google: Hello, Mr. You are so stupid!

The dragon boy pouts annoyed, while the phoenix boy almost beaks out in laughter.

Kai: *covers his mouth* Even Google says that you are stupid.

Tyson: *growls, but then smirks slyly* Google, I want to introduce my best friend to you.

Google: Hello, what's your name!

Kai: *annoyed* Shut up! *turns around to continue to go*

Google: Nice to meet you, Mr. Shut up!

This time Tyson breaks out in laughter. Kai stops, growls angry and turns back to the dragon boy.

Kai: *looks at the mobile phone with a murder look* What did she call me?

Tyson: *laughs with tears in the eyes* Ha ha ha ha ha, Google, you made my day. That's a perfect name for him. I love you, Google. If you were human and looked like Hilary, I would marry you.

Google: Mr. You are so stupid, please, don't say that! My husband will be jealous.

Kai and Tyson drop their jaws.

Tyson: *stunned* You're married?

Google: Yes, my husband is YouTube!

Kai and Tyson look at each other, then at the phone, then again at each other.

Tyson: *looks at Kai* She is joking, right? Is something like that even possible?

Kai: *folds his arms* Apparently, yes!

Suddenly, the phone makes a sound.

Tyson: What's that now?

Google: It't my husband, YouTube. He sent you a dislike.

Tyson: *yells* Serious right now?

Kai: *giggles quietly, but gets serious again and put his hand on Tyson's shoulder* I'm sorry for the disturbance, you lovebirds. Tyson lets go. My wife is waiting. *turns around and walks in the direction to the dojo*

Tyson: *walks after him* Ok, Google!

Google: Yes, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *growls, but tries to ignore it* How should I apologize to my rich best friend's wife?

Google: In the Middle Ages, the traitors kissed the monarchs' feet!

Kai smirks.

Tyson: *notices that and yells* I will not do that, Kai!

Kai: *proudly closes the eyes* You have no choice.

Google: That's a very smart argument, Mr. Shut up!

Kai: *turns to Tyson, by still walking* Can you turn it off?

Tyson: *smirks* I have just one more question. Ok, Google!

Google: Yes, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *ignores it* How can I become world champion again?

Google: Excuse me, what?

Kai giggles quietly.

Tyson: *growls* How can I win the World Championships this year?

Google: I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anything to the question "How can I win the World Championships this year?"!

Kai walks and laughs silently.

Tyson: *gives him a blank look* Kai, I can see that you are laughing. Don't hide it.

Kai: *clears his throat* Me? Laughing? How long do we know each other?

Google: 5 years!

Tyson: *yells at Google* Oh, and this question is so easy to answer for you?!

The phone makes a sound again.

Google: My husband sent you a dislike again. He doesn't like when someone is yelling at me.

Tyson: *growls and puts the phone in his pocket* Seriously now. *follows Kai*

Suddenly they hear their girls screaming.

Hilary / Alesia: Aaaaaaaaah!

Kai / Tyson: *worried* Alesia! Hilary! *run to the garden gates*

When they reach it, they stop and look confused at their friend and lovers. All stand to the direction to the garden pond, in which Max is standing with a knife and holding it by the neck. Kai looks in horror at his blond best friend. Also, Tyson.

Kai / Tyson: MAX!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 218 9
A girl who will be with Blade breakers and who will guide them.. It's just I want to live.. I will lead this team to become the next world champion...
3.5K 242 13
Kai should have burned to death. Somehow, he wasn't, but Dranzer has vanished, his body is going through some sickly changes, and Max has jumped over...
245K 3.6K 54
20 year old Nathan Sykes was the baby of the band, The Wanted. But since a few days he started acting like a real baby. Tom, Max, Siva and Jay's life...
2.8K 141 13
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...