promise me ( katsuki bakugou...

By dorkzyy

"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperat... More

a/n
chapter 1: quirkless
chapter 2: far away
chapter 3: The start of something new
Chapter 4: used to live
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chaptaaaa 9
cherpterrr 10
cherptar 11
chaapppttaaaa 12
chapapapta 13
cherptereeeer 14
charter 15?
chapter 16
chererereparararae 17
Kapta 18
91 retpahc
the big chapter 20
rapterch 21
22
23?? idek
twenty four
twantey furve
CHUWENTY SEX (hoohoohoo)
tuwentay 7
tagged!
chatpa??
chapta 29?
big CHAPTER 30!
BOIIII
THE EVERYTHING CHAPTER (31)
32 (half special chaps and what not)
MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!
chapter what ever number this is
retpahc 33?
CHEFFHTAPER 34
Kaphter 35
Chwapter 36
winner!!
KRAPTERH 37
capa 38
Chapapapatatatateeer thertay nuuune
FORTAYYYYYYY KEPTA
Hacpter $!
WeeWoo Velociraptor 42
Crapalapadingdong 43
Chimichanga 44
Cwapitycwaper 45
Get to the the helichapter 46!
Q/A
Whats better then 46? 47
Yeetith 48
Yeet
4 CHAPTER 9 YEET
50? Wow thats half way to 100
Scadadle scadoodle. Its chapter 51
Fafty two
Fwenty fwee
SHARTY SHURE
HE NEEDS SOME MILK. 55
Oof 5 sevlen devlen
IMPORTANT
57 again since i forgot 56😂
AFTER STORIES CHAPTER 1
AFTER STORY THING: CHAPPY 2
After story: Chapapapata thirteenie!
After story: chapter 4
After story: perty 5
After story: Chapter 6ix
After story: 7777777
After story: chappy eightyyy
After story: 3x3
After story: tennn
After story; chappy 11
After story chaptier 12
Hi guys!
1 million!?

After story: thirteeeenie!

4.8K 166 365
By dorkzyy

Y/ns pov.

My body moved towards the next figure. What the fuck.

"What do you... want from me." I grimaced, grinding my teeth in pain. Feeling the blood rush through my fingers.

"Just trying to get my name heard. And you're in my way." He spoke normally. Nothing like the freak behind me.

He pulled out his gun. What do I do...

I went to condense light and reflect the bullet. That was until...

Nothing happened.

What do you mean nothing happened? Did the bullet just not make it through? No...Impossible...

A mental bullet plummeted itself in my arm. I let out a scream as the force cause the whole right side of my body to be pushed back.

What's happening to me? The suns out... I did the right moves. I twitched my fingers, where's the little stars?

God dammit.

I stared back at the hooded figure. Our gaze becoming unbreakable as the buildings around us collapse. My breath was ragged. My mind in a frenzy.

I clenched my fist.

Suddenly I looked behind him, and smirked. This caused his to look behind him.

HAh goTtEM!

I dashed towards him, punching him with my left arm. Not the strongest punch. But that'll do. I kicked the gun out of his hand as he got up.

Our punches and kicks collided. Grunts of pain and fear left my mouth. This hurts more then I would've imagined. Solid punches connected with my face and same was given in return.

As my hand brushed his skin, I tried to extract his light. Nothing.

Nothing.

Fucking nothing!

Not even seconds later, I felt another hand grab me, flinging my body as if it was a rag doll into the building.

I gasped for air as I felt my lungs tighten. I got the wind knocked out of me.

The bastards awake. Tears started to roll down my face. My costume slightly ripped around the leg.

I'm called the number 2 hero... and I can barely fight against this guy. What type of hero am I!

I tried to get up. As I felt the flame crazed figure, plummet his fist into my stomach, and continuesly bash me.

Drip

I tried to block, but his punches felt like... like a nomu...

My breath became ragged and uneven. All I could hear was the ear piercing ringing and the splotches of my blood that flooded the cracks and curves on the path way.

I kicked him, getting up and moving.

Come one... come one body. Push! Just use your damn quirk! What would Katsuki do... what would deku do. I gotta look bad ass for my kids.

I held my breath. I ran far away, sprinting as far as I can as I heard a distant chuckle. I'm guessing the bullets... they remove your quirk. Temporarily? Fucking hope so...

I just got to waste time.

I could hear explosions from around the city. Cries for help. Cries of anguish. Cries for the dead. Just keep pushing.

I pivoted on me heel. Facing towards the two fuckers once again. At this point it felt like tag.

Two mass fire balls came towards me

"You better work." I whispered to myself as I pointed my palms down in hopes I would go up.

Nothing. Again!

"Come on!"

Nothing.

"Come on god dammit!!"

Finally, sparks of light flung out, pushing me upwards. I positioned my body to become more mobile in air.

"Die!" I shouted, releasing beams from my palms. Anger over took me.

My beams scraped and only just nicked the two. I sprinted towards them, briefly placing my fingers on their skin.

"Your eye sight is mine." I muttered as I spat at them. That was until the fire frenzy guy grasped my wrist. I gasped.

"You fuckin bitch... but nomu here doesn't need his sight." The other spoke...

Shit.

So it is a nomu... what type of bullshit is this? But he only said nomu doesn't need to see. Nothing about him.

I looked down at my hand. Perfect. Thank god...

Drip

I rose leg, forcing it to move as it smashed  against the nomus head. I head to break free from his grip.

The next thing I know is the helicopter is back where it was. A news reporter mumbling. Trying to capture the perfect shot. It was a little bit distracting.

I twitched my fingers. Light swirled in between my fingertips as new hallucinations were created.

I was starting to turn this thing around.

Out of the blue, a cry of help echoed the streets. A child? Oh no...

Did they not get every one out? Did they miss one?  What do I do...

The hooded figure heard this. His head snapped towards the source and started sprinting

Drip.

Where did this speed come from? I followed his view, the child was beneath some rubble... that child looked so much like Hiromitsu... but had blue eyes... my heart felt heavy...

No...

I ran towards him. Getting between him and the child.

"Don't you dare hurt a child! You sick fuck!"

Drip

I formed a fist with my left hand, using the light to move it faster then he could comprehend. But this is where I fucked up... after contact his light returned into his eyes. This was his plan.

I jumped back.

"Covers your eyes lil guy" I smiled warmly as he nodded and complied.

Suddenly a mass light explosion went off, leaving their ears ringing and eyes fizzled.

I threw the rubble covering the boys small frame, I picked him up and started running. Again.

Drop

All I seem to do is run... this was get me any where. I took a sharp left to see the explosions and fights had calmed down, and there was hero's down the street quite far away. Shit.

I felt the heat rise rapidly. Shit.

"Trust me... you are gonna be fine. When I say go. Take a big step foward for me! I believe in you little man!" I cheerfully spoke.

Splotch

I condensed the light as far as I could reach. I could feel blood trickle down my cheeks. Over use.

That should be about right.

"Ready... g-" as he took that step. They were hear. I pushed him in as the nomus body collided with me. My body was rolling against the broken road until it finally came to a stop.

It felt like my whole body was on fire.

Splotch.

My body ached...

It was hard for me to move. I just need help...

"Is she dead? Already?" He paused as I felt his footsteps get closer.

My eyes felt heavy. My stomach and arm felt like there was a never ending fire that scorched me. How can I keep going?

Katsuki...

Akari....

Hiromitsu...

That's how. I gotta see them again. I gotta hear them again. One more time. One more damn time.

I created holograms again. My head spinning, my stomach twisting and blood rushing down my cheeks.

If I don't stop this here... more people will die...

My holograms formed around the two, their hands pointing towards them. This is apart of my final move... one I created.

It was like my holograms were Mirrors. I would shoot a laser, they would do the same, but use the light they are already made of to shoot. So it's like 18 high beams crashing towards you.

With out hesitation I fired. I heard their cries of anguish. Their cries to get out of the heat.

The beams continued until  the cries stop. The pleads for help stopped

Splotch... drip.

I looked until the hooded figure was no longer hooded. His body was burnt beyond recognition. While the nomus body was burnt in half...

But he was still moving. Twitching almost.

Drip

The body was suddenly infront of me. Swinging it's leg around, I rose my arms in self defence.

I was forced back.

I got to end this.

I cried.

This is my final move...

This is my final move as a hero.

I pulled my burnt hands outwards. I focused everything I could. The sun was out. Perfect.

I used the light around this area, forcing to obey my will. Forming a mass ball of light, hovering over the two bodies.

The light swivelled and swirled.

It grew larger as the area grew darker ever so
Slightly.

His upper body started to regenerate.

Now... it won't...

I looked up to the camera man.

"Get away you're stupid idiots!" I screamed as loud as i could. They got the message but the camera never left me. I smiled.

Hey Katsuki.

I hope your safe.

I hope you you keep being that dick head every one loves.

Keep being that amazing dad you are.

Splotch... drip.

Hey Akari...

I know your quirkless ( Wah. I just revealed it)

I know you find it hard to fit in. But you can be your own person.

You are beautiful.

Hiromitsu

You little shit... haha...

I don't want to leave you like how my dad did. But he did it to save every one.

Especially you.

Be strong for mummy.

My silent messages brought me to tears. I smiled one last time. I smiled proudly.

The ball of light cane crashing down.

The heat exploded, the light blinding every one within a block.

The air pressure around it caused my body to slash once again into a building.

My eyes felt heavy.

My body felt numb. My eyes lids half shut. I could see the blue and red flashing lights. I pushed my head upwards.

Tears came strolling out. I don't want to die...

God dammit I don't want to die. Not here. Not now.

My ears couldn't hear properly.

"... ver here!" A voice cried out.

A new hero popped infront of my sight. I couldn't adjust to her. I could see her panic... as my eyes focused.

"Narumi.......Shirogane" I whispered. She nodded in response. I kept nodding my head. The need to sleep so over whelming.

I looked next to her.

"Hey... Aizawa... long time... no..." I couldn't finished as my eyes kept drooping . His hand waved infront of my face. He kept clicking. Trying to make me focus.

My head swayed. I saw Shirogane start to cry...

Aizawa looked scared. But I felt like I didn't care.

"Listen... Narumi..." I whispered, Aizawa backed away slightly.

"I want you to promise me something.... never stop fighting... even if your scared... " I smiled weakly. I felt my lungs tighten. I felt I couldn't stay awake.'I just needed a rest..

"Aizawa... look after Akari... and make sure Katsuki doesn't.... do anything.... stupid."

Aizawa pulled out his phone, scrolling through something.

Until he showed me. It's the picture of the 1-A class. All together. I held the phone with shaky hands.

I couldn't hold on. I looked at the sky as it turned white.

Hey dad? Hey mum?

Drip.....

Drip......

....drip

Good to see you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
137K 3.9K 57
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
346K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
322 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...