XOXO | YOONMIN |

Від Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... Більше

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Bed warmer

5.2K 331 163
Від Benikru

As soon as the door in front of him was pulled open, a cloud of steam hit Jimin in the face. The grip around his bicep tightened, making his nose scrunch up in distaste, before he was pulled into the laundry room.

Jimin's face was twisted in a grimace since the temperature in the room was higher that the rest of the prison, causing his skin to coat with sweat. As he was led towards a station, Jimin allowed himself to look around. He noticed that there were 6 stations around the room with two people on each one.

First station checked the clothes to see if there was anything in them before giving them to the next station. Station two and three washed the uniforms with their hands before giving them to the next station. Station four was supposed to put the clothes on a drying rack to dry them. Station five were supposed to iron the clothes before giving them to station six, who folded them.

"Since it's your first day, you'll be in the first station. As the days go by, you'll move along the stations so that it would be fair for everyone." Chanyeol explained to Jimin, stopping in front of station one.

Jimin looked at it, only to be met with Baekhyun's grinning face. He watched with furrowed brows and an awkward smile as Baekhyun beamed and gave him an excited wave.

"Uhm...." Jimin trailed off awkwardly, waving back at Baekhyun before a thought hit him and he snapped his head over to Chanyeol, "Have you seen Taehyung?"

Chanyeol's brows furrowed in confusion as he unlocked Jimin's handcuffs, "Not really, why?"

"I have!" Jimin snapped his head over to Baekhyun who checked another uniform while shooting him a reassuring smile, "I saw him running after Hoseok in the halls. I think they were going to their cell."

"Running after?" Jimin wondered out loud, blinking in surprise. Baekhyun nodded with a soft hum, a pink blush appearing on his cheeks as he made eye contact with Chanyeol.

"I should..Uhm...I should get going." Chanyeol coughed, quickly looking away from Baekhyun and fast walking towards the door.

Jimin watched him go before turning around and approaching the table. He sat down on the chair on the other side of Bakehyun, releasing a content sigh after his muscles finally got some rest.

"Here. We have to check if these clothes have anything in them so that when we're washing them, they wouldn't ruin the rest of the uniforms or the washing machines." Baekhyun explained, grabbing a basket of clothes and placing it in front of Jimin.

With an eye roll, Jimin curled his fingers around the basket and pushed it off to the side so that he could see Bakehyun. Jimin placed his elbows on the table and leaned his head against the palm of his hand.

"So?" Jimin arched a brow, drumming his chubby fingers against his jaw.

Baekhyun's face scrunched up in confusion as he looked between the untouched basket and Jimin's smirking face, "What?"

"I've noticed that you and Chanyeol have something going on." Jimin teased, sinking his teeth into his lower lip.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and a small squeak left his throat. He quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed before leaning over the table closer to Jimin, "There's nothing going on between us!"

Jimin pursued his lips and crossed his arms over the table, "Then what was that reaction, huh? You don't react like that if you don't like the guy."

Baekhyun was quick to pull away and sit in his chair properly before resuming his work, "Can we just go to work?"

Jimin didn't say anything and just watched Baekhyun shove his hands in the uniform pockets before patting down the uniform and placing it in another basket. Baekhyung curled into himself, chewing on his lip anxiously after Jimin didn't look away from him.

"I just...." Baekhyun groaned, throwing the uniform in his hands on the table. Jimin raised a brow, his nose scrunching up in disgust after the sweat coming off of the uniform hit his nostrils, "I just really admire him, you know?"

"No, I don't." Jimin deadpanned, lifting a finger to push the uniform back towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and took the uniform, continuing his work while still whispering to Jimin, "Chanyeol is one of the only police officers here, who isn't working for one of the inmates. If you haven't noticed, most of them have been bought and are closing their eyes towards the drug selling, rape and literally everything else here."

"Is that so?" Jimin's lips twitched up into a devilish smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his seat. He watched Baekhyun nod with a smile, snickering under his breath at his obliviousness. Poor Baekhyun had no idea that Chanyeol was working under Jimin and with some proof that these two are in a relationship, Jimin will have Chanyeol by his balls.

"Mhhmm," Baekhyun hummed dreamily, his eyes going hazy as he looked off in the distance and expressed what he was feeling, "I really admire him for staying true to himself, even though everyone around him is doing the opposite. He's told me so many times how an inmate had come up to him and offered him money, or a paid tuition for his future children. But no matter what they offered, Chanyeol denied it all." Baekhyun's lips subconsciously twitched into a wide grin. Jimin watched him with a forced smirk, not wanting it to drop and reveal the hint of sympathy he felt for the Male.

Jimin's mother was a compulsive liar, always lying about everything and never taking Jimin's feelings or the fact that he may find out the truth, into consideration. Jimin remembered how it felt to talk to his friends about something so confidently, only for his friends to laugh and tell him that he was wrong. And every time he went to his mom and told her that what she said wasn't true, she denied that she ever said anything like that, and told him that she even tried to tell Jimin that it wasn't true but he was too stubborn to believe her.

Yet the worst part of this wasn't the little facts Jimin was taught that were wrong, it was the big things. Soon he found out that his mother wasn't really a business woman but rather a porn star, that's why they had so much money. Jimin found out about it after he bragged to his friend about his mother being a successful business woman, who built her empire from scratch. Jimin's friends only laughed at him and forced him to watch her pornos to prove him wrong.

After that, Jimin found out that his father didn't die in a car crash while speeding to the hospital for Jimin's birth, but rather was one of the men she slept with, while creating porn, and she just didn't know which one was his father. Jimin found out about that after hearing his mother fighting with his grandmother and the topic came up.

Jimin had so much hope and trust in his mother that he forgave her again and again, always making her promise that she will stop lying. So every time that he found out that his mother had lied to him again, a small part of him had chipped away and the trust issues in him slowly developed. After a while, Jimin stopped making her promise him not to lie and he gave up on her, learning to trust only what he had found out, instead of what someone else said.

"Jimin!"

Jimin jumped in surprise after hearing Baekhyun gasp before he grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.

"What happened to your wrist?" Baekhyun asked softly, pulling the sleeve of Jimin's pink uniform higher to reveal finger prints around Jimin's small wrist.

Jimin winced at the sight of them before pulling his hand back and looking at his other wrist, only to see the same bruise, "I don't mind bruises like this during sex, but come on not in situations like these!"

Baekhyun still watched him in concern before he sighed and grabbed Jimin's basket, sliding it over to himself, "Since you're injured, I don't want you working until you heal. Understood?"

"Sure." Jimin grinned in delight, not objecting since he didn't have to work. He leaned back in his chair, shutting his eyes and tilting his head back.

"You never told me what happened." Baekhyung whispered quietly, wondering if Jimin was taking a nap.

Jimin peeled an eye open before tilting his head forward and looking at Baekhyun, who was checking another orange uniform, "Some asshole Jinho and his lost boys attacked me." Jimin huffed, furrowing his brows after seeing Baekhyun freeze.

"Did you...did you say Jinh- ouch!" Baekhyun yelped, pulling his hand out of a pocket after feeling something sharp slice his hand.

Jimin sat up straighter and leaned over the table, taking Baekhyun's bleeding hand and pulling it towards himself. There was a deep cut on Baekhyun's palm, going from his thumb to his pinky. The blood poured out of the wound, dripping on the table and an uniform, staining it red.

Jimin scoffed and placed Baek's hand on the table before grabbing the uniform he was checking. Jimin stood up, allowing the chair to screech back, before he shook the uniform, causing something small to fall out and land on the floor with a quiet clink. Jimin was quick to bend down and pick up the object, rolling his eyes after seeing that it was a razor blade.

"Motherfu-" Jimin grumbled as he turned around to face Baekhyun, only to freeze after seeing the tears rolling down his cheeks and his injured hand being clutched to his chest. Jimin's anger diminished and the guarded look in his eyes softened after Bakehyun looked up at him with wide, teary eyes.

Jimin scowled and snapped his eyes over to the guard standing off to the side, not even paying attention to the working inmates, "Hey, you!" Jimin shouted, catching the guard's attention, who pointed at himself in a questioning manner, "Yes, you!"

The guard seemed to roll his eyes before huffing and walking over to them slowly, "Yes?" He asked with a bored expression on his face.

"Take him to the infirmary, you incompetent fuck." Jimin hissed in the guard's face, shoving a finger towards a wide eyed Baekhyun.

"No, no, I'm okay...I'm okay." Baekhyun intervened, wiping his tears away with his sleeves, only to hiss when he accidentally touched the bloody wound on his palm.

"You," Jimin faced Baekhyun, jabbing a finger in his direction, "Shut up." Jimin huffed and swung around to face the annoyed guard, "and you." Jimin jabbed a finger in the guy's chest, making him blink and look down at Jimin with no emotion, "Take him to the infirmary."

"I'm okay, Jiminie."

Jimin ignored Baekhyun and glared at the guard while tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. The guard sighed and rolled his eyes, "Can't do that, you need to shut up and do your job."

Jimin threw his head back and groaned, looking over his shoulder at Baekhyun. The sight of Baek's large brown eyes filling with tears, that rolled down his cheeks and got swept away by Baek's sleeves, made his face soften and heart melt. He looked at the two baskets full of sweaty, dirty uniforms and scrunched up his nose. Jimin's eyes kept flickering back and forth, but after seeing Baekhyun wince when he shifted his hand too much, Jimin released an over-exaggerated sigh and turned around to face the guard.

"I'll do it, just take him to the infirmary." Jimin spoke through a pout, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the guard nod before turning around and walking over to Baekhyun.

"Wait what? No, Jimin, it's okay!" Baekhyun jumped up to his feet, clutching his injured hand to his chest and shaking his head. His eyes glossed over with guilt as the guard took him and pulled him away.

Jimin sighed and plopped down on his chair. He grabbed the bloody uniform before swiping it over the blood on the table and dropping the uniform on the ground. Jimin looked at the two baskets filled with orange uniforms, only to groan and drop his head onto the table, allowing his forehead to slam against the metal table.

"Ow." Jimin whined raising his hand and blindly grabbing one of the baskets to pull it closer, since his forehead was still pressed against the table.

Jimin reluctantly lifted his head up and grabbed a uniform. He straightened it out, checked the pockets and patted it down before shoving it into the basket with the checked uniforms. Jimin snickered under his breath, wondering what would happen if he mixed up the baskets and accidentally checked the ones already checked.

Jimin continued to check uniform after uniform, grumbling and spilling threats under his breath. He was surprised by the amount of idiots who actually left things in the pockets of their uniforms. He had found a half eaten pack of gum, a few money bills and even a stuffed animal.

After half an hour, Jimin's nose had gotten used to the smell of sweat and musk coming off of the uniforms, which made him disgusted since it meant that his poor lungs were now filled with the odour. Jimin grabbed another uniform and pulled it out of the basked. A yawn tore out of his mouth, causing his lips to part and his eyes to scrunch up, only to snap back open after he shoved his hand into the pocket of the uniform.

Jimin's fingers curled around a plastic bag before he looked around, making sure that no one was looking. Jimin carefully pulled the bag out of the pocket- eyes widening at seeing a plastic bag filled with colourful pills. Jimin was quick to shove the bag into his pocket before he sat and reflected on what he had found in the uniform.

After blinking a few times, Jimin casually looked around to see if anyone noticed him do that, but everyone was minding their business and doing what they were supposed to do. Jimin released a relieved sigh and got back to work, not sure what to do with the bag of pills.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The sound of chattering and forks scraping against plates filled Jimin's ears as he entered the cafeteria. He had finished checking the clothes after an hour, and now he was finally able to go and have his dinner.

His ass ached and his fingers were numb from the constant movement and sitting. All Jimin wanted to do was eat and take a shower before going to bed.

Jimin approached the counter, only to stop and stare at the familiar boy in a pink uniform. Jimin blinked a few times, his nose scrunching up before he squinted his eyes and gasped, realising that it was Taehyung.

"TaeTae!" Jimin screeched, a wide grin splitting his face apart before he dashed across the cafeteria and flung himself on Taehyung's back.

Taehyung jumped in surprise and caught him just in time, looking back at him with a confused frown. Jimin released a relieved sigh and wrapped himself around Taehyung, squeezing him tightly and nuzzling into his blonde locks.

"You're gonna suffocate him."

Jimin loosened his arms around Taehyung and peeled his eyes open to look at Jennie, who was standing behind the counter, preparing a portion of mac n cheese for Taehyung.

"Ooooh, Jennie! How nice to see you, I have a few questions for you!" Jimin perked up, pressing a soft kiss to Taehyung's temple, which caused a boxy smile to appear on his face.

Jimin tapped Tae's shoulder, indicating for him to lower him to the ground. Tae gently placed Jimin on the ground, allowing Jimin to march up to the counter and place his hands on top of it.

"I'm not setting the kitchen on fire again, Jimin! I got in so much trouble after that and I nearly risked my father finding out that I'm doing this." Jennie huffed with a pout, placing Tae's food and a box of juice on his tray.

"It's not that." Jimin rolled his eyes, his expression turning serious and more gentle. He pursued his lips and ran a hand through his hair before lowering his voice, "How...how is everyone?" Jimin winced at himself and looked away from Jennie, not wanting to show that he cares.

Jennie briefly stopped filling Jimin's plate, and looked between Tae and him. Taehyung noticed that this would be a long conversation, causing him to sigh and walk away to grab two chairs. Taehyung grabbed the chairs and dragged them over to the counter, ignoring the looks he received after creating the screeching sound. Jimin looked at Tae in disbelief as he plopped down on the chair and began to eat his mac n cheese by the counter.

"Right...Ehm...it's complicated." Jennie spoke up, coughing awkwardly. She looked around in confusion after noticing the guards just look at Tae, yet not do anything to stop him from doing this.

"What do you mean 'complicated'?" Jimin scoffed, plopping down on his chair and watching Jennie with narrowed eyes.

Jennie sighed and flicked her braid over her shoulder, "I haven't talked to Rose since you two got placed in this prison. Jessi doesn't allow any of the members to leave the headquarters or communicate with the outside world, no one is going on missions either." Jennie's unformed them in a hushed whisper, looking around to check if anyone was listening. Tae stopped eating and looked up at her with wide eyes, while Jimin was sitting with no emotion, trying to process the information dumped on him.

"There was a day or two after you got arrested and I was till allowed to go to the headquarters and talk to Rose. I've...ive never seen them like that, they were in a panic. Everyone was running around and fighting each other, no one knew what to do and no one trusted anyone, not even Jessi." Jennie murmured, her lips tilting down and her shoulders sagging as she looked off in the distance as if remembering those days.

"Why were they fighting?" Jimin asked in a soft whisper, not caring that he sounded weak since he was too worried about the gang.

Jennie seemed to snap out of her thoughts by Jimin's question. She suddenly grew anxious- looking around as if someone was listening and watching them, "Rose told me that someone got your files and they're in the police station. They think that there is a rat between them or that Jessi gave the files to the police willingly. No one trusts anyone because they don't know who has the files or if yours are the only missing ones."

Since every kitty gang member was perceived as dead by the world, no one knew their identities and it was hard to catch them. Yet Jessi decided to create a file about each member, in case one of them went rogue and started to harm the gang, that's when Jessi would leak their file and watch the person crash.

These files contained the records of everyone the specific person has killed, every mission they went on, their past, their relationships, their weaknesses and strengths. If someone got these files, the kitty gang could be completely destroyed. The trust between the members would be ruined and none of the members would stay in the gang. They would try to flee from Korea, only to be caught by the police, since their identities would be leaked. Those members who would stay in Korea would spend the rest of their lives running and hiding from the police, just to stay outside of jail. Jimin knew that it wasn't a surprise that the members are in a panic and aren't going anywhere, if more files got leaked and more members got arrested, everything would go to shit.

Jimin slouched in his seat and pressed his hands against his face, groaning into them, "Fuck." He sighed and dragged his hands down his face before looking Jennie with exhausted eyes, "Anything else you know?"

Jennie pursued her lips as she placed Jimin's mac n cheese in front of him, "I....I think there was something but I can't remember it now."

Jimin hummed and began to scarf down his food, realising how long it's been since he's had a proper meal. Finishing half of his meal, Jimin opened his juice box and began to sip from it before his eyes flickered over to Tae. The puppy eyed boy was eating peacefully, his cheeks stuffed with food and his eyes hazy as if he was thinking about something.

Jimin swallowed down his juice and eyed Taehyung in concern, "Tae, are you okay?"

Taehyung looked at him with a stuffed mouth and wide eyes before his nose scrunched up as he swallowed down the food in his mouth. Taehyung allowed his lips to stretch into a boxy smile as he nodded to Jimin's question.

Jimin smiled faintly, raising his hand and wiping away the string of cheese stuck to the corner of Tae's lips, "Where did you go, pup?"

Taehyung's face suddenly lifted into a devilish grin before he reached into his pocket and pulled out the burner phone. Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of the phone before he narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, "Did you pickpocket me?"

Taehyung smiled sheepishly, curling into himself as Jimin snatched the phone and went through it. As Jimin looked through the photos Taehyung had taken, his eyes widened and his face lit up.

Jimin suddenly squealed and jumped on Taehyung, peppering him with small kisses. A deep giggle bubbled up in Tae's throat as Jimin did this, his tummy churning and his eyes squeezing shut.

Jimin finally pulled back but not before whispering a few 'I love you's' to Taehyung. Jimin was grinning as he slipped the phone back into his pocket and continued to eat his macaroni.

A small tug on the sleeve of his uniform, made Jimin pause and look at Taehyung. His eyes were darting around him anxiously and he was playing with his sleeves, not looking Jimin in the eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip before pulling a peace of paper out of his pocket and offering it to Jimin. With furrowed brows, Jimin put down his fork and took the paper, unfolding it and revealing a prewritten message.

'Hoseok told me that he knows everything about the inmates. He says that all we have to do is come to him and ask whatever we want. He said that he'll answer truthfully but the answers were going to be for a cost. We should go."

Jimin's face scrunched up in confusion and he turned the paper over to see if there was something written on the back. There wasn't. Jimin looked at Tae, only to see how confident he was as he looked at Jimin expectantly.

"Pup..." Jimin trailed off with uncertainty, not sure if they could trust Hoseok and his source of information.

Taehyung huffed with a sharp glare and pointed at the paper firmer than before. Jimin fell silent and inhaled sharply, eyeing the paper against before looking at Taehyung in defeat,

"We can give him a try."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

   The bathroom was filled with steam, causing the mirrors to fog up and water droplets to form on the surfaces of the counters. The only sound coming from the room was a single shower running and water hitting the tiles.

The door to the bathroom creaked open and a head full of lavender locks peeked through. Jimin's face scrunched up in confusion, wondering why there was no one in there, except for one person.

Jimin pushed the door further open and walked inside the bathroom, a towel, a clean uniform and a bottle of shampoo in his hands. He shut the door behind himself and eyed the steamy room, squinting his eyes at the only occupied cubicle.

Jimin warily approached the cubicle right next to the full one before shrugging and stepping inside. He slipped his uniform off of himself before grabbing the handle of the shower and switching it on. A content sigh left Jimin's lips as the water hit his skin, running down his chest and spreading throughout his body.

Jimin shut his eyes and titled his head back, allowing the water to land on his face and soak his hair. He raised his hands and ran them through the wet strands of his hair, trying to cover them with water.

Jimin blindly reached out for his shampoo, successfully grabbing it and squirting a small glob into his open palm. He spread the shampoo through his hair, running his hands between the lavender strands and massaging his scalp. Jimin stepped under the water again, tilting his head back and running his hands through his hair to get the shampoo out of it.

Jimin shoved his face under the stream and washed the shampoo off of his face before opening his eyes. A startled yelp escaped Jimin's lips and he jumped back in shock at the sight of Suga leaning against the wall of his cubicle.

Suga looked completely unbothered as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall, admiring Jimin as he showered. The only thing covering his naked, wet body was a loose towel wrapped around his waist. Droplets of water rolled down his pale chest and stomach until they reached his hips and soaked into the white towel.

"Wha...what the fuck." Jimin breathed out, his face going red before he quickly spun around to shield his body from Suga's eyes.

"Nipple piercings, huh?" Suga's raspy voice filled the cubicle, followed by the sound of the curtain sliding shut and Suga's footsteps coming closer to him.

Jimin winced, eyes flickering down to the two diamond studs piercings his pink nipples. Fucking Taehyung, Jimin cursed in his mind, remembering the drunken mistake that made his nipples more sensitive.

"You're...you're such a perv!" Jimin stuttered, shifting onto his feet nervously and looking at the tilted wall in front of him. His heart pounded in his chest and goosebumps covered his skin as he felt Suga stand right behind him, "What...what are you...doing?"

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat as he saw Suga's pale hand come into his view and grab his shampoo, "I forgot my shampoo." Suga shrugged, reaching around Jimin to switch the water to a warmer temperature, "Do you always shower in freezing water?"

Jimin's face scrunched up as the water became warmer and he listened to Suga open the shampoo bottle. A shiver traveled down his spine and he straightened out, chewing on his bottom lip as he felt Suga step even closer to him until his warm chest pressed against Jimin's back.

"You know, I've been thinking about your offer to come with me." Suga said casually like they weren't completely naked.

Jimin perked up and quickly turned around, momentarily forgetting about the fact that he was naked, "Whats the catch?" Jimin raised a brow, sinking his teeth into his lip to stop himself from grinning.

Suga huffed out a husky chuckle, leaning down to Jimin height and raising his hand. Jimin eyed Suga's veiny hand as he ran his thumb over his chubby cheek, "There is something that you can offer me that I don't have." Suga whispered with a dark smirk, watching in satisfaction as Jimin gulped and avoided looking away from his whiskey coloured eyes.

"What is it?" Jimin murmured, leaning away from Suga after feeling his sensitive nipples brush against his hard chest.

Suga allowed his eyes to shamelessly drag down Jimin's body, greedily drinking in the sight of his naked form. Jimin's thick thighs were on full display, jiggling as he bounced on his feet. A tattoo of flowers covered his left thigh- going from the bottom of his hip and curling around his thigh until it reached the middle of his thigh. It was a flower tattoo that only consisted of the outline of the flowers.

Suga's eyes dragged over the faint outline of the abs on Jimin's stomach before glancing back down at the tattoo across his abdomen. In a cursive font, the letters 'kitten' were engraved into his skin. Jimin blushed after seeing Suga eye his tattoo before he placed his hands on top of it, shielding it from his eyes.

Suga's eyes flickered back up to Jimin's eyes and he stepped back to allow the water to land on him. A breath of relief left Jimin's lips at the sudden distance between their bodies and he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to shield his pierced nipples and the two names engraved into his skin, on top of his heart.

"All you have to do is become my little bed warmer." Jimin's eyes snapped over to Suga, who was casually washing his raven hair with Jimin's shampoo, "If I want to fuck, you drop down to your hands and present your ass to me. If I want a blowjob, you drop down to your knees and suck me off. Understood?" Suga raised a brow, peeling his eyes open and looking right into Jimin's wide eyes. Droplets of water ran down his sharp features as his lips twitched up at the look on Jimin's face.

Jimin looked mortified at Suga's words, feeling his skin crawl and his face twist into a look of disgust. He was quick to push past Suga and grab his uniform before marching out of the cubicle. Suga's mocking laugh bounced off of the walls of the bathroom until it reached Jimin's ears, making him glare down at his shaking hands as he forced the pink uniform onto his small body.

"The hard way it is, huh?" Suga taunted Jimin, walking out of the cubicle with confident strides. Jimin zipped his jumpsuit shut as he sent a murderous glare towards Suga, "Oh, don't look at me like that, Kitten." Suga snorted, wiping his hands across the fogged up mirror and looking at Jimin through it.

Jimin didn't say anything and released a scoff, not wanting to speak and risk blurting out everything on his mind. He knew that the second he'll open his mouth, he'll go on a rant that will quickly become emotional, leaving him in a puddle of tears and soft sobs.

"Fuck you." Jimin gritted, chewing on the inside of his cheek to stop himself from saying anything else. He stomped over to the door, practically fuming as he grabbed a hold of the door handle.

Suga laughed under his breath, looking down at his hands as he prepared a toothbrush for himself, "Anyway, since you're doing this the hard way, you have two days to convince me to take you, and your friend, with me."

Jimin tensed in the doorway, looking back at Suga, who began to wash his teeth without looking at Jimin. Jimin's hands shook and his mind ran with a million thoughts, yet the only thought he could understand was that Suga was supposed to break out of the prison in two days.

Maybe Jimin didn't have to convince Suga. to take them with him, in the span of these two days, maybe he just had to buy himself more time.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36.7K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
48.6K 3.6K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...