Code 16 | TIMESLIP | BOOK 2✔

By ElementalsPMSM

>The Years Gone By(Book 2)< Series Title: Timeslip(Book 2) After the Marriage of The TAPOPS's best figh... More

Decode 1: Blues from Atlas Gleam
Decode 2: Shattered to the Core
Decode 3: Sign of Keys
Decode 4: The Key of Knowledge
Decode 5: Galaxy Arial Mission
Decode 6: Diamond in the Rough
Decode 7: Battle for Colby
Decode 8: Lost in the Sky
Decode 9: A Visit of Dreams
Decode 10: Levels of Expertise
Decode 11: A Queen's Lost King
Decode 12: Love Brewed Between Trouble
Decode 13: The Missing Heir
Decode 14 : The Truth of Powers
Decode 15: Queen and Wars
Decode 16: The Questions and Answers
Decoded 17: Back Home
Decoded 18: Mission for Kasvinne
Decoded 19: Test of Courage
Decoded 20: Three is a Crowd
Decoded 21: Of Black and White
Decoded 22: Bound in Grief
Decoded 23: The Realm of Illusionaries
Decoded 24: Home for Him♡1
Decoded 25: Home for Him♡2
Decoded 26: Battle of Wits
Decoded 27: Kaizo's Mission
Decoded 28: New Sights
Decoded 29: The Monster of Humans
Decoded 30: The Commodore's Odds
</Code_Epilogue/>
/SP; Kaizo's Mission;; Pt. 1
/SP; Kaizo's Mission;; Pt. 2
/EX; The Proposal
/EX; Kid on Board
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D1)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D2)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D3)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D4)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D5)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D6)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D7)
//Decoded
//Corrupted

/EX; The Wedding

217 3 2
By ElementalsPMSM

(Gopal x Shielda: Special)

/EX; The Wedding

After a long celebration, everyone was sat idly by their seats, Ying getting excused as Faze led her to sleep, earning some chuckles from Fang and Yaya as they knew how diligent the boy was in taking care of his mother during her pregnancy. Yaya soon brought back their attention to Gopal and Shielda, asking, "So when do you plan to get married? Any preferences?" Shielda carefully thought as Gopal pondered, humming. "Well, we really don't want too much guests, a smaller ceremony might do," Gopal uttered as Shielda nodded, heaving a breath, "In all honesty, I'd probably love to get married in space. Earth is beautiful, but it feels like home there." Shielda spoke as she held Sai's shoulder, making him nod.

As a light clap turned their attention to a brunet, Boboiboy smiled, "I have an Idea, but it'll be quite the plan if we don't do it right." He said with a mischievous smile, making Fang shake his head, knowing how his friend's head worked. "I can tell this plan is going to cost me more than normal." Fang uttered, crossing his arms over his chest. Sai tilted his head, asking, "Where do you plan to do it?"

'Well, we'd need a help from Colbian Queen Keith for this one."

"Oh, I would love to!"

As Keith cheerfully responded, looking calm and collected despite her tone as she peered towards the engaged couple, "Congratulations, dear." She said as Shielda smiled, thanking her as the Queen soon looked towards them. "But in-exchange, I'd like to have a small talk with your little boss." Her words made Gopal stifle a laugh, Boboiboy jaw-dropped as Fang questioned, "Sir Ciciko? Can I ask why?" Keith crossed her legs, sitting straight as she looked at them with a confident gleam. "My Planet gets into uncharted territory and I want raiders to stop attempting to execute my people. I will offer allegiance to TAPOPS if they can somehow avoid such a situation from occurring again." Keith stated as the two Admirals looked at each other, the brunet sheepishly smiling at the daring request as Fang glared at him.

They were surprised by a voice entering their ears, "About that request," the group scurried to stand up, saluting as they were soon met with Kaizo's ruby glare. "I think it will be less problematic." Kaizo added as he threw a metal ball on the desk, making Keith smile, taking it as she nodded. "As expected, you detected the universal bell easily." Keith voiced as her eyes glowed gold before the ball crumbled into small bits after a single chime was heard. "What?! What exactly is that?" Yaya asked as Keith pouted her lips, turning to Kaizo as he stated, "A Universal Bell is used by raiders and planetary invaders to signal other ships to enter their domain for business... the Phoenix used this to trace their path back to Colby before we even got there."

With the realization, the group was surprised by the power of the alien-tech bell, Fang soon turned to Keith. "Then, what do we do? The deal is already managed?" She gave a smug grin, crossing her arms over her chest, "Then I'll do my part of that deal." The Queen snapped her finger as a small transparent scroll appeared, showing a list of items as the engaged couple were surprised as the list became longer, Shielda asking, "What exactly is all those things?" "If I'm going to give a gift, it's best if I put a lot more for the people who saved my planet." She said, winking at the lady, glancing at Gopal who became excited, telling some request that Keith added to her list.

The day came with much anticipation as Shielda remained seated inside a guest room in the higher floors of the palace. Fixing her green tinted dress, she saw herself in the mirror, feeling self-conscious as she tried to calm herself down, she was surprised when she heard a knock by the door. "Come in." she said as the door opened to reveal Ying peering in, a smaller figure peering inside, making Shielda gasp as they went inside the babbling figure curiously looking around. "Ying, I didn't know you'd be visiting? It's only been a few weeks hasn't it?" Shielda inquired as the latter chuckled. "It felt kinda stuffy inside the hospital and I couldn't miss this–neither can she." She gently maneuvered the baby to face Shielda as the bride waved hello to the baby, seeing it smile.

"What's her name?" She asked as Ying sat across from her. "Yurika Yinan, apparently she is quite the princess. She has her dad and big brother in her little puddy hands." Ying said as she slightly bounced the figure hearing it giggle.

Shielda snickered, "I'm sure, Faze is practically overprotective of you–no boy can even go near his little sister." Ying hummed with a nod, soon facing the bride, asking, "Enough about this angel, how're you feeling? If it makes you feel better, you look pretty." Ying's words made her blush, scratching her cheek. "It does, I guess I wasn't mentally prepared to see myself on this gown... but I know it'll be great–right?" Shielda questioned, making her friend raise a brow, laughing. "Jeez, you really are nervous, you are usually so sure," Yurika moved to lay on the couch, making Ying move to gently hold her shoulder, "You'll be fine, judging by what I saw downstairs, it'll be better than great."

Her words comforted the bride, letting her breathe a little easy as Yurika played hide and seek with her, internally cooing the little girl. "I wonder if we'll have kids?" "Of course you can, I promise, your alien heritage won't affect it too much judging by what me and Fang went through." Ying reassured her once again. They were interrupted by a knock, looking to the door to show Faze with a small smile. "Hi, sorry to interrupt but it's about to start." He voiced as Yurika giggled, making him enter as he picked up the little girl, "I'll let you go down together–c'mon Yuri, don't you want to see flowers?" "Fowesh!" She babbled as they went out. Shielda soon looked at the hand offered by Ying, showing an earnest gaze, "C'mon, Shielda, time for your big moment." The tan-haired woman chuckled, taking her hand as she got up, both moving out.

In mere moments, Shielda was waiting for her signal, a hand holding to her shoulder as she gasped, turning to see Sai, wearing a charming gray-tux. "A little jumpy aren't we?" He teased, making her playfully roll her eyes as she fixed her handle on the bouquet before asking, "Aren't you the best man?" "I am, but they also said I should be the only person to walk you down the aisle first." Sai stated as he gently moved his hand to latch hers onto his arm, making her look at him with glossy eyes. Sai stifled a laugh, furrowing a brow, "Don't cry now, people might think I teased a little too hard." She nudged him as they stood proper. "Thanks, Sai." "Anytime, sis."

The doors to the outdoor courtyard opened, many guests from all around the planet came to see her walk down the pretty red-carpet. They were close to the main stand, letting her see Gopal who was a sniffling mess as they were slowly facing each other, Sai let her go, giving her hand to him, saying, "Take care of her, will'ya?" Gopal frantically nodded as the male soon stood before the side as the officiant came forward.

The ceremony finished relatively quick as Shielda was now sat with the rest, the boys out to play and congratulate Gopal as Yaya and Ying joined Shielda. "Didn't feel bad, right? It's just the nerves kicking in~" Yaya spoke as Shielda sheepishly smiled, nodding as she heard some clacks behind her, soon seeing Keith with one of her many aids behind her. "Congratulations, Shielda! Did the ceremony reach your expectations?" Keith asked as she stood, "Yes, thank you so much for doing this." Shielda said as they shook hands, the taller lady smiled, "That's a relief, many of the guests came here to see if they should trust your company, you're mere spirit broke their hesitant exterior." Keith whispered, congratulating her again before she moved to tell one of her staff to restock some of their food.

"Shielda, will you be throwing your bouquet?" Brianna asked as she was holding a plate filled with tarts.

The ladies saw her bouquet before her seat, "Well, why not? It did help in making Gopal decide something like this... let's do it!" She said as Brianna called everyone for the bouquet catching, some not minding it as others were moving to the area, Shielda waiting for everyone to get ready. Aisha tilted her head but soon was alarmed by a hand on her shoulder, turning to see Zack, her cheeks turning dark. "Oh, h-hey." "Keith told me to call you over to the food-area, you really shouldn't skip meals y'know." Zack said in an adorable pout, making her coo, nodding as she sneakily hooked their arms together, to her shock he slightly twisted their positions as his arm was out. Aisha turned to the side to see a familiar bouquet in his hands, making her gasp as he waved it to Shielda who was in awe giving a thumbs-up as he turned back to her, ignoring his fathers' shock.

Zack smelled the flowers as he turned to Aisha, smiling as he gave it to her, making her cup a hand to her lips, "Here, they look prettier on you." He complimented before he led her off, unaware of the girls' frantic heartbeat. Yaya watched the scene unfold as she huffed a breath, giving a knowing smile, "They really are naive." "It's mostly Zack, but we can be sure he certainly feels more than platonic towards Aisha." Ying spoke as Brianna came back with some desserts, giving it to them as she sat by, asking, "What did I miss, mom?"

Yaya simply shrugged as Ying said, "Just some funny business things. How's the mango-float?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 115 32
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Some enemies working together? can Boboiboy and his friends stop them? or did they face unexpected...
10.9K 1.1K 49
I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is completely a work of fiction and my imagination...
5.5K 173 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
40.2K 2K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...