blueberries.

De seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... Mais

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

04 | berries

3.2K 208 115
De seoultwix

🐬

"this isn't a house," taehyung creased his forehead upon noticing where they were heading. they have been riding their bikes for almost ten minutes or more- and yes, taehyung finally had one, so he wouldn't need his father's driver to drive for him everyday in school.

it was weekend and all of them decided to meet so they could easily search for locals whom they could talk to. good thing that eight if them was partnered as jennie and yoongi, lisa and jungkook, chaeyoung and jimin and taehyung and jisoo.

he couldn't even remember how they were paired up. he just heard jisoo saying "let's be partners," and he nodded so she wrote their names beside each other on the given paper.

now, taehyung just noticed the sign near the empty road saying 'nirvana's berry farm' that points the way they were going to.

yoongi glanced back at him to ask, "who says we're going to a house?"

he shrugged. "jisoo said to go to her place so we could interview people, right?"

"oh," chaeyoung nods. "she meant their berry farm. the farmers are probably their today so we could ask them some questions regarding to our topic!"

shock was evident in his face, and jimin chuckled so he could explain. "yes, they own a farm, that is actually really big and successful because the whole nirvana trusts their business.." 

"explains why she carries blueberries everyday," he slowly nods. "i thought she just buys them."

lisa chimed and was the first one to scream as she noticed the girl at the gate, waiting for them.

"chichi!"

jisoo's face slowly light up as she smiled and waved at them. jungkook yelled, "hi-ho!"

and jennie couldn't be even more embarass as the farmers on each side of them laughs as they watched jisoo's friends scream anything they could.

then they notice taehyung, recognizing him as the son of their mayor, so they greeted him respectfully.

taehyung bowed his head to greet them back as they finally stopped infront of jisoo. he stared at her for a few seconds and she noticed how elegent she looks like even though she was just wearing a denim wide leg shorts, white oversized shirt she tied infront, and a baseball cap.

jisoo glanced at him when she noticed him staring. "sorry you have to travel for that long," she smiles at him, while their other friends finally hopped off from their bikes. she heard jennie yelling, "chu, to the gazebo, right?"

she screamed 'yes!' as they headed towards the farmhouse gazebo while holding their bikes- they couldn't ride it because they are already walking in between the planted berries. it was also about a two-minute walk since the gazebo was built only for visitors, away from the farmers and workers, so they could take a rest privately.

"it's fine," he finally says after seconds of silence, before pulling out his handkerchief from his pocket and give it to jisoo, looking away while saying, "wipe your sweat.."

dear chicken, he mumbles in his mind. he could see her sweat making it's way rolling down from her neck to her collarbone!

"oh, thank you!" she hesitated but took the handkerchief from him to wipe away her sweats. "it's really.. hot here. but don't worry! later at afternoon it would be windy enough for us to stay."

taehyung just nodded, still looking away. he could even feel his ears turning red when he remembered how he trailed his eyes down to her exposed neck.

"uh.. have you brought the questions we made yesterday?" she opened another topic when she realized he wasn't saying anything.

"yes," he answers in an almost breathless voice. "but i.. don't think our campaign is suitable for the farmers. leadership has nothing to do with it.."

jisoo pouts and nods. "right, but we can talk to my parents since they rule our farm. also, i'm thinking if we could interview politicians? like.. your father?" she hopefully says and glance at him.

taehyung once again looked away when she noticed her pouting lips. he cleared his throat before nodding, setting aside how would he approach his father to interview him.

"what's your advocacy video all about?" yoongi asks jungkook and lisa who was fighting who's going to record the interview and who's going to talk to the locals.

lisa stops fighting with jungkook before answering, "sexual violence."

"wow, that's deep," chaeyoung nods. "ours is human development," then she proceeded to writing down questions they could ask while jimin was busy fixing his camera.

"how about you?" jisoo asks yoongi back. jennie chimed before answering, "lgbt rights!"

"that's so beautiful," she says as she looked down to their papers and see how are they going to approach people while introducing their campaign.

"you chose leadership and progress, right?" jennie glanced at jisoo and taehyung who just nodded. yoongi titled his head on the side, saying, "you should talk to your father then, taehyung. or maybe people who works under him."

the latter nod his head once before going back to writing something on his paper. "i'll ask about it later. he's very.. busy."

jisoo beamed. "it's okay! we still have a lot of time!"

then the both of them didn't notice jungkook and lisa fighting once again, now getting physical.

the round table moved as they kept snatching their camera away from each other. jungkook accidentaly pushed chaeyoung towards jimin- and jimin, who was also checking his camera, almost threw his body to jennie who was stopping lisa and jungkook.

yoongi cussed once again when he also got hit, causing taehyung to almost hit jisoo's body if only he didn't hold unto the railing behind her.

"fuck!"

jisoo flushed red when she noticed how close they were. taehyung slowly bit his lower lip to stop himself from doing something he could probably regret later, as his face also turned red when he averted his gaze from her.

"you idiots!" jimin yelled and glared at lisa and jungkook who was now voluntarily kneeling infront of them, their hands raised high as if they were getting punished.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry!" they repeated nonstop as the rest of their friends finally sat back to their seat properly.

taehyung moved back in an instant, his body getting a little hot after he pulled himself away from her.

fuck, why is it so hot..

🐬

"sorry for this sudden invitation in our house," taehyung pursed his lips as he placed his bike at their garage, followed by jisoo who was shaking her head.

"it's totally fine!" she smiled again. why is she always smiling? i swear if the next time she smiles like that and i couldn't stop myself anymore, she should not blame me.

"i'll just drive you back to your house later," he says as he slowly walked with her towards their main door. "my father isn't busy tonight so i guess we could interview him now."

one of the maids open the door for them as she bowed down for respect. gently saying, "good evening."

jisoo greeted her back before roaming her eyes around taehyung's large but humble house.

taehyung continued walking, asking where his father was, so the maid replied, "sir taehyung, your father received an unexpected call from someone. he's inside his study room and apologized for the sudden interruption for your interview. you can wait-"

"okay. we'll just schedule it again in another time," before taehyung could even finish, jisoo shakes her head and waves her head to stop him.

"no, it's totally fine! we can wait for him! i'm here already, right? i can wait!" she says as held his arms to stop him from walking back to the door.

the maid excused herself and walked towards the kitchen, leaving them both alone at the dim-light living room.

"fine then," he says, greeting his teeth. "come with me, i'll just get my camera."

jisoo just followed his order and walked with him upstairs, also wandering her eyes around the elegant house.

she didn't even notice that they already entered his room. it was dark, from the outside because it was night time, and inside, because he didn't even bother to open his lights or even his lamp.

he headed towards the small drawer near his bed, not saying anything.

"uhm.. tae.." she softly calls him. taehyung raised his head from fixing his camera to glance at her, and he absentmindedly cursed out loud in a soft voice when he saw jisoo biting her lower lip, nervous at how taehyung's mood was heavier than earlier.

fuck.

"uh.. are you.. mad at-!" she stopped her sentence when taehyung finally grabbed her arm so he could hold her close, his head tilting a little until it perfectly matched jisoo's lips.

🐬

so, chikins, i'm sorry but-
be ready for the next
chapter 🤪

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.6K 552 27
Jungkook and Jisoo were best friends from childhood. Jungkook liked Jisoo from beginning. Let's see what happens when Jisoo was forced to marry the c...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
65.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
7.3K 343 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...