𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

60 | you belong to me

5.3K 202 123
By heartphiliau

#Blacklivesmatter

I urge you to read what I wrote on my account. 

✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

Jimin and I enter a private room that had a long table already set, soft lighting, simple but elegant furniture.
It's one of those luxurious restaurants that have only private rooms for dining, it's the first time I see it.

Yoongi is sitting alone using his phone, as soon as he sees me he smiles and gets up to greet me.
He immediately takes me in his arms, kissing me, as if he wanted to get me out of Jimin's clutches if only he knew how happy I was. I feel safe now, both from Jimin and from my thoughts.

I hug him tightly to me and he reciprocates.

《Hey kitten. Are you all right?》 He asks me as soon as I get away from him.

I nod.

《Did Jimin behave?》he lowers the tone of his voice while looking sideways at Jimin.

《Yes, he was good ...》

I smile faintly, I know I shouldn't lie to him but now is not the right occasion to tell what happened. Actually, in the end, it happened in my head, we didn't kiss, we just hugged each other, nothing happened.

《You're perfect.》

Yoongi's eyes glisten as he looks at me, inevitably my cheeks turn red, and my self-confidence increases after his compliment.

《Thanks.》 I clasp his hand in mine.

《You are beautiful too.》 his smile lights up his face.

He is of disarming beauty, he has a dark blue tuxedo, with purple reflections. His hair has a wild style, almost disheveled but in a way that is done on purpose, making him even more attractive, as I like it.

Jimin sits at the table ignoring Yoongi and me, but I'm sure he was watching us. I hope he understands that he shouldn't stand between me and Yoongi. And that he must stop nagging me.

Their parents had an unexpected matter and will arrive late. The waiters brought us appetizers that make my mouth water.

When I look at the set table I notice that the seats were assigned, I don't know who decided the seats but I knew that fate loved to play. I'm in the middle of Yoongi and Jimin ...

We sit down and Yoongi and I start talking while waiting.

《My father has decided that he wants to leave the company to us.》

《I didn't know he had a company.》

I never understood what work they did.

《It's not really a company, our parents have various law firms scattered around the city where lawyers work internally for them.》

I turn to Jimin who has started talking.

《So they are lawyers too?》

Jimin nods and then opens his mouth in surprise. 《Oh right, your mom was a lawyer too.》

《Yes, also Taehyung's father.》

We continue to talk for a bit about various topics, I thought it would have been strange, instead, we are all involved in animated talk. However, I notice that the two do not speak directly, or rather, if one answers the other, he does it in passing, without looking at him directly. I wonder what happened between the two of them.

At some point, we end the arguments, and silence falls. Occasionally the waiter comes in and asks us if we need anything.

I look at my phone, messaging with Hwasa, she is telling me that lately, she is often fighting with Wheein, her relationship with her is becoming strange.

I suddenly jerk when a warm hand touches my exposed thigh from under the table. I smile biting my lower lip, Yoongi wants to tease me here huh? I accept the challenge.

I continue to use my cell phone while I slightly spread my legs, inviting his hand to investigate what he was doing.

His hand squeezes my flesh making me shiver.

I turn to him smiling in a perverted way, but, my smile disappears as soon as I see that Yoongi had both hands on the table while using his cellphone. Oh shit.

My brain processes this new information, then I realize, the thigh that the hand is touching is not on Yoongi's side ... immediately after I turn to Jimin, he held his head with one hand. As soon as our eyes meet he raises his eyebrows a couple of times, clearly amused.

Yoongi cannot see him, he is too distracted by a call he has just received, plus my legs are completely under the table, covered by the large table cloth.

His hand tries to go between my legs and I grab his wrist stopping him from his destination. I give him a look that should make it clear that he should stop.

But he is Park Jimin. He never stops, even if he was under torture.

In fact, he tightens my thigh, even more, to make me understand that he does not intend to move.

Is this the revenge he wants to inflict on me?

He's crossing the line, he's totally losing control, I have to put a brake on all of this.

I get up abruptly, clapping my hands on the table. The two boys jump on the spot, if I weren't so pissed now I would burst out laughing, their faces are fun.

《Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment.》

I hurry to the bathroom I had seen before, I wash my hands and moisten my neck to calm down, I sigh trying to gather all my patience, as soon as I finish I leave the bathroom sighing.

But obviously, he is waiting for me. I walk with firm steps towards him, he was checking the phone while he was leaning back against the wall.

《Erase that triumphant smile from your face.》 I say as I stand in front of him.

《What smile?》

《That.》 I point to his amused grin that is irritating me.

I wish I could slap him. I can't stand him, he never went that far above the limit before, but now he's falling low. All my repressed anger is about to explode.

《Don't you have a minimum of retention? Yoongi is your brother and he is here! Aren't you even ashamed? You're exaggerating Jimin!》 I say trying not to raise my voice too much.

《But I know you want it as much as I do, Chaerin.》

My arms fall tired at my sides.

《Enough Jimin, you're freaking me out.》

He approaches me, I back off but he continues until I find myself trapped between the wall and his body. This scene is happening too many times.

《Chaerin remember ...》

He rests his forearm beside my face, his hand above my head, his face is so close to mine that I feel as if his gaze could undress me at any moment.

《When he presents you as his ...》

His thumb caresses my lower lip.

《Remember my lips on yours.》

He takes my hand and squeezes our fingers together.

《When he takes your hand, remember my hands intertwined with yours.》

The other hand outlines the curves of my body.

《Remember how I made you feel.》

《Jimin ...》

《Ssh ...》 he hushes me by putting a finger on my lips.

He brings his mouth close to my ear and whispers to me.

《When he decides to fuck you again, at that precise moment you will think of me and when I was inside you.》

He squeezes my side causing my legs to tighten accordingly, a sigh runs from my lips.

《You will remember all the feelings you felt with me and only with me.》

I take a deep breath trying to stop those images. I don't want to give him this satisfaction. I won't think of him when I'm with Yoongi. Never.

《When will you leave me alone?》

I ask with a touch of exasperation.

《When you realize that I am the right man for you and he is the wrong one.》

I grab his wrist that was touching my face and walks away from him. His constant playing and joking with me is freaking me out, but I got to the point of no longer having patience, I got tired of it.

I go back to the room reserved for dinner where Yoongi is, but Jimin's voice blocks me on the spot, I turn my head to the side looking at him out of the corner of my eye and listening to him.

《Chaerin, sooner or later you will understand that you belong to me.》

I chuckle at his unfounded security and retrace my steps, going back to Yoongi.

✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾

#Blacklivesmatter

I urge you to read what I wrote on my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
366K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...
28.3K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...