blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

03 | tension

2.7K 204 122
By seoultwix

🐬

"chu, blueberries?" jungkook called her and asked for some fruits, pouting as he held his tummy. "i forgot to buy bread on our way here."

jisoo chuckled, grabbing the basket beside her before extending her arm to give it. yoongi, who was actually like a barricade to them, since he was seated at the table beside jungkook and behind jennie who was beside jisoo, helped her give the baskets but not after grabbing a few.

"thanks chu," he chuckles before finally giving it to jungkook who was scowling at him. they were early to enter the school after seeing each other at the seaside- except for taehyung, of course.

anyone could believe it or not but he, the mayor's first born, somehow ended up getting along with them. it's been two weeks since he transferred to their school and the only group of friends he talks to- was them.

though he was still a bit distant, kind of cold and only laughs when the jokes are extremely funny, jisoo was still happy that atleast, he was trying.

for a city boy like him unexpectedly going to a small town and adjust for his life again, she knows he was doing his best to get along with everything.

"where's taehyung?" jimin looked through the window to search for his best bro, almost breaking his neck to see the entrance of their school.

jennie slapped his back using her hands which caused a loud noise and a painful scream from jimin. "holy bible!"

yoongi laughed out loud upon hearing him say something religious to stop himself from cussing, while jennie gasped and immediately apologized.

"sorry, chim! i didn't know it would be that hard!" she grabbed him and hugged his body sideways, softly patting his back to forget about the pain- but jimin continued whining.

"i-" lisa's mouth left open upon hearing jennie. "i hate my mind sometimes," she shook her head, telling herself to stop being green.

"visit the church," chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her before facing jungkook to eat blueberries along with him. until someone, with a big, veiny hand, also grabbed some blueberries inside the basket to eat.

"good morning," he softly mumbles to them.

jisoo's eyes followed his hand, raising it all the way until she watched him pushed the blueberries to his lips. she saw taehyung gently eating the fruits, his sharp and cold eyes just.. staring at her.

he was wearing their complete uniform. the black single breasted jacket at the top of their usual white polo, together with black slacks.

"damn, you sure look good whenever you wear that!" jungkook praises and tugged taehyung's blazer. the three other boys was just wearing their polo, their blazers placed at the back of their chair.

[ lmao i'm sorry bubs idk what to call that one, just imagine the uniforms in hyouka hehe ]

"my bro!" jimin grinned happily upon seeing taehyung, as if he wasn't minding the pain in his back just a while ago. jennie sighed in relief when jimin ignored her, stopping herself from laughing as she remembers jimin's almost-dying-in-pain face earlier.

"by the way!" chaeyoung interrupts jimin from suffocating taehyung's personal space again. "we'll be selecting partners for today! you know there's this upcoming projects where you'd choose your own issue and survey people right?"

she couldn't find the right words to say so yoongi helped her, saying, "you mean the advocacy video?"

"yes! we need to pair up by your opposite sex," she followed causing the othe three girls to groan and the boys, except taehyung, to cheer in agreement.

"but boys doesn't do anything!" jennie complains and crosses her arms, pouting as she did so. jisoo chuckled and nodded, causing jimin to glance at her.

"wow, this kim jisoo!" he acted hurt and even held his mouth to gasp, his other arm still placed at taehyung's shoulder, not wanting to let him free.

"yah! let him sit down!" lisa says and pointed out taehyung who was saying nothing. he was just eating the blueberries one by one, until jimin finally guided him to sit.

"this idiot acts like taehyung is a baby. dumb fuck, he's taller than you," yoongi nonstop cussed and slapped jimin with his foul words, causing the latter to glare at him.

"wah, you act like you're feet taller than me," jimin says in a girly voice causing yoongi to stand up, chase him and headlock him while the other students inside the room just laughed at them.

"just.. typical them," jennie says and once again rolls her eyes. she faced her table to finally sit properly, pulling her chair closer so she could lean on the table.

lisa and chaeyoung then started talking some girly things just like what they always do, and jisoo just watched jungkook offer some blueberries to taehyung.

"jungkook, it's still morning. don't eat everything, i haven't even tried one yet," she laughs and faced them, which means she was just face-to-face to taehyung who was silently grabbing bluberries from the basket.

jungkook stuck his tongue out and turned away from her, running towards jimin and yoongi who was still fighting like a cat and dog, offering them berries while cheering who was going to win.

suddenly, she noticed a blue fruit right exactly infront of her. she jolted back and glanced at taehyung, who was giving her the blueberry.

"o-oh.."

"it tastes good," he nods repeatedly before extending his hand again, giving her the last piece of fruit in his hand.

"you should take this," taehyung smiled a little, almost look like he was just really trying to. jisoo laughed at how taehyung offered her the berry as if she wasn't the one who brought it for them.

in the end, she just took it from him before smiling. "thank you, taehyung."

"yah, yah, yah!" it was jimin who was nearly fainting as he fixed his hair and uniform in an instant, running towards his table. jungkook and yoongi followed behind him, laughing at how jimin was panicking.

"what the hell?" chaeyoung groans when jimin's table hit her chair when he tried to arrange everything on his side. jimin just sent her a flying kiss before sitting properly, facing the front when their homeroom teacher entered.

"it's ms. lee, what do you expect from jimin?" lisa chuckles, earning a light slap on her shoulder from jimin who was just greeting their teacher.

"two-faced bitch," yoongi grimaces causing jennie to laugh and agree. jisoo just followed them to face the front and finally greet the teacher, who was just asking the other students how was their day today.

suddenly, she felt a hand playing with her hair slowly, as if watching her what would she react. jisoo frozes on her seat, thinking who could it be.

convincing herself it was just yoongi, she calmed down. she doesn't know why but thinking of taehyung softly playing with her hair made her almost ran out of breath.

so when ms. lee called yoongi to wipe everything that was written on the board and yoongi stood up smoothly without the hand carressing her hair stopping, jisoo felt her heart beating so loudly she panicked in her insides and thought everyone could hear it.

it was taehyung!

she wanted to turn back and tell him to stop, but she knows the feeling of someone playing with your hair. it makes her comfortable and even sleepy, so even if she felt her hearbeat in an unknown speed, she didn't stopped him.

jisoo noticed jennie side eyeing her, stopping herself from smiling to tease her. she let her friend get flustered as the city boy behind her kept playing with her hair.

🐬

oh my jisoos the sexual tension 😳 lol jk anyway i know this is boring asf but i- it's too cute for me >< next chapter would't be THIS soft so i'm saying sorry in advance. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 4.9K 28
jisoo was deeply suffering from everything that came out from her past, and no one ever thought that the seven boys who suddenly barged into her life...
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
65.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
31.9K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...