Safe Haven (SLOW updates)

By Xannny

Everything's not always what it seems..sometimes you just need a safe haven. More

Copyrights 2020
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine

chapter nine

1.8K 184 78
By Xannny

chapter nine

"What do you want to do if football don't work out?" Maicee asked Tyke as they laid up staring at the dark ceiling.

"Never thought about it." He spoke. "I'm just trying to work so hard to get this football scholarship."

"I believe you can do it but I want you to start thinking about other options."

"You saying you don't think I could make it to the NFL?"

"If I believe you didn't have talent I wouldn't be sitting for every game in the freezing ass cold."

"So why you trying to have this conversation?"

"I'm not trying to seem like I don't believe in you but I want you to just think ahead. Say you make it into the NFL, 20 years or so later you gotta retire. What are you doing to do?"

"Easy. Be a coach."

"So what are you majoring in?"

"Business like every other athlete." He shrugged.

"Why not something useful to you? Like sports communication? Or even physical therapy? Your backup plan include sports so why not get a degree your going to use?"

"I'll think about it. What about you?"

"If you don't know what I'm going to major in, you don't know me."

"I know, you finna be my lawyer to negotiate all my contracts." He kissed her forehead making her chuckle. "They gon know to not even hand me paperwork because you already gon be on it already."

"You think we're going to be together forever?" She asked nervously playing with her fingers.

"I hope so." He grabbed her hand to kiss it. "I can't tell the future but as long as this something we both want there shouldn't be a reason we're not together. I don't believe in fate but I know we could get through anything just by the shit we already been through."

"Even when you make it in the NFL and I'm too busy to come to most of your games and the groupies out heavy as fuck, we still gon make it through?"

"Especially then." He smirked meaning every word. "If you can't be at every game after every win, imma know you there in spirit. We gon win every game because I can't let you down."

"You could never let me down., well at least not on purpose." She chuckled turning over to kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you more mamas." He kissed her then stood up. "Now let's go get something to eat."

~

"Genesis, Desiree will be here in a few." Flaire smiled running around the house.

"How many times you gon tell us?" Indigo asked.

"How long she staying for again?" Dev asked.

"Two weeks." She smiled. "She's on break."

"Oh yippe." Indigo dryly spoke making them laugh.

Desiree was Flaire best friend and if you thought Flaire was bad, Flaire and Desiree was worse. A nightmare. You couldn't even look at Flaire wrong with Desiree near and it was definitely vise versa.

"As long as no fighting in school happens then I do not care about Desiree being here but the first fight in school, she's going back home."

"I know, I know." Flaire rolled her eyes as the doorbell rung. "Best friendddd forever!"

"Best frienndddd!" Desiree yelled as she opened the door.

They jumped on each other still screaming, they finally stopped and took her bags up the stairs.

"So what we getting into? More like who we getting into." She smirked. "Where Ezra fine ass at? Let's go see him."

"He mess with Haven now so that's not possible."

"Damn, lil Hay pulled that? I'll leave that nigga alone cause yaknow that's my little sister." She spoke. "So what's the move then?"

"Like Tokyo said we outsideee!" Flaire chuckled. "We going towards East."

"Eaassttt?" She whipped her head. "What's over there?"

"De neegas." Flaire spoke making her bust out laughing.

"I got the perfect outfit to go be hood rats." She smiled as she ran out to the bathroom while Flaire chuckled.

Flaire decided to get dress while her best friend was in the shower, she threw on some joggers with the matching overhead hoodie that said her name on it and burgundy ugg slippers. She took down her hair net spraying some coconut oil and aloe Vera spray as her 28 inches bone straight hair fell down her back.

She questioned if she wanted to just leave her hair down or give it a style.

Ultimately deciding how much she'll have to keep her arm up and struggling she decided to just brush it down and leave it there.

She sprayed some perfume on her then rubbed some oil onto her wrist. She looked at her lashes deciding if she wanna do them or not. Not liking her length , she started taking out the glue grabbing the 20 mm size lashes.

After doing everything, she wiped some clear lip gloss satisfied with herself. Lip gloss and lashes was what she need.

Grabbing her Aldo tote, she made sure her wallet, two pairs of lip gloss, extra pair of lashes and glue, house keys, charger, airpod case, taser and mase was in there.

She went downstairs as she seen her niece trying to crawl to her but something was in her way. She picked her up walking into the kitchen as Genesis was leaning on Devon shoulder reading something.

"Y'all ugly." She spoke grabbing the cut up apples out the fridge handing it to Alana.

"We ya goals." Dev spoke making her laugh cause they were.

"Where you going?" Genesis asked.

"Over East."

"Why?"

"To be a hoodrat, why else?" Devon spoke making her laugh again as she pointed at him.

"Hit it right on the nail."

"Well be safe out there." Genesis spoke.

"And don't come back pregnant." Dev spoke making Genesis hit him.

Desiree came down in distressed Bermuda pants with a bleached AC⚡️DC half hoodie and pink UGG fluff mini boots. She had her 30 inch water wave going down her back with 25 mm lashes and glitter gloss on her lips.

"Best friend bad as fuck." Flaire smiled making Desiree turn around then squat showing her ass.

"Who me?" She asked making Genesis chuckle.

"Y'all so ugly, y'all need to get out."

"Dev still a hater I see."

"Girl, always." Flaire waved him off putting some snacks into her bag along with Desiree wallet. "Alright, I'm leaving. I'll call y'all if I decide to stay out later."

"Okay, be safe. Love you."

"Love you too."

Flaire hopped into Desiree Benz driving as Desiree got into the front seat, connecting her phone to the Bluetooth Desiree nodded her head as she tried to pick what's the mood to ride in. Playing Sum 2 Prove by Lil Baby, Flaire pulled off liking the choice.

"Let me see your phone, I'm bout to go live." Desiree spoke as Flaire handed it to her unlocking it with her face.

"Make sure you pin you don't own copyrights." Flaire spoke knowing Instagram will end that live quick as fuck.

"Oh you got 65 views on the click up, damn."

"I been popping my shit lately." Flaire chuckled.

"As you should."

"I might come in first and second but I won't never be last, lately I been in my bag. Desi told me don't take my foot off the gas." Flaire rapped.

Tyke35._ oh shit that's Brat? When niggas come back? Link up twin

Brendaaalicious y'all so damn perfect🤤😍

Ezra Y'all better not get into no shit!

"Ezra swear he somebody father talking bout we better not be getting in no shit." Desiree read the comment. "Twin, I've literally been here for 20 minutes. I better see you before I leave."

"He always doing that." Flaire laughed. "We ain't getting into no trouble today bff."

"Not today, maybe tomorrow." Desiree smirked as Flaire pulled up at the gas station seeing niggas standing out there.

"Go get some papers." Flaire handed her the money as she walked off.

Flaire chuckled as the niggas tried to talk to Desiree and she played the fuck out of them. Desiree came back to the car with the raw papers as Flaire switched spots so she could roll so now Desiree was driving.

"Which block I'm pulling up on?" Desiree asked making Flaire look up.

"The next block, Stuy. Pull in front of the complex, it should be people out there if not go on Xander."

"Bet." She spoke pulling up.

She pulled right in front as a bunch of niggas was standing and sitting on the porches, all eyes was on them as they pulled up. The windows was tinted so nobody could see inside the car but Desiree and Flaire saw everybody.

"Hey Siri call bro bro."

"Calling bro bro yellow heart bandage head emoji." Siri spoke as Flaire finished rolling the first blunt.

"Yo?" Blaire voiced busted through as she watched him answer the phone while Desiree lit the blunt while she was rolling the second one.

"Come to the window."

"What win- aight." Blaire nodded walking towards the car as everybody around prepared for some shit.

"Hey twinnem." Flaire smiled as he got in the backseat.

"Wassup twin? I know that ain't Brat." He leaned up. "Fuck you doing here fool?"

"Just say you missed me." She spoke handing it to Flaire.

"I did miss you kid, who shit is this? Shit nice." He asked looking around the car.

"You know my mother married that rich man, I gets whatever I want." She chuckled.

"This my shit." Blaire turned the music up as he grabbed the blunt. "Aye Brat, you want some Paullie?"

"You know that's my shit."

"Step into my office." He opened the door with the blunt still in his mouth as Flaire sat there looking at the group of niggas and bitches.

She spotted Ra with some girl in his face, she sat back watching them talk. He was smirking all in her face as she laughed, she thought it was cute. He couldn't text her but he could be in bitches face.

She smiled cause he didn't know her yet.

She got out the car making sure she was seen, she left her door open as she looked at Brat and Blaire drinking some Paul Masson from the bottle.

"Aye best friend, what she say? I don't gotta rap about sex but this shit too good not to brag on it." Flaire smiled.

"Ayee." Desiree bent over as Flaire laughed, Flaire held onto the door having one leg in the car and one on the concrete.

"Ayeeee! Get that shit bff!" Desiree yelled smacking her ass.

Flaire got out the car making sure he could see her and bent over as Desiree recorded her laughing. "Make it cream, make it scream. Out in public, make a scene."

"Aht aht!" Blaire grabbed her up making her laugh.

"Don't be pulling me up like I got a man, I'm a free agent."

"Period bff."

"Brat shut the hell up." Blaire shook his head.

"Who lil daddy in the blue durag?" Flaire asked looking over at the boy who leaned back rolling occasionally looking up to be aware of his surroundings.

"That's Romeo, Ro for short." Ant spoke hugging both Flaire and Desiree.

"Well, Romeo fine and I'm tryna see wassup." She spoke as Ra stood up walking towards her.

"You wasn't finna speak?" He asked her.

"You seemed occupied." She rubbed her lips together looking off.

"Keep being funny."

"I'm on ya type of time baby." She remarked with a smirk looking past him at the girl who he was sitting with. "Ya buddy want you back."

"Who him?" Desiree asked pulling her to the side.

"Just somebody I was tryna talk to."

"Then go fuck with him, don't be childish about it. Ask him who that bitch, why she in his face and what the fuck is up with y'all."

"I obviously know wassup if he in bitches face but can't text me back."

"Blaire, what's his name?" She pointed at Ra.

"That's my cousin Ra."

Desiree walked over to Ra and the girl as they both looked up at her, they exchanged words as Ra stood up and Desiree walked back over there while Flaire was confused.

"You didn't text him back." Desiree spoke making her furrow her eyebrows as she pulled out her phone.

"Yes, I did- I didn't press send." She smacked her head sighing.

"This is why I told you don't be childish cause look now it's your fault."

"Bitch, shut up." She rolled her eyes.

"Blaire single?" Desiree asked Flaire on the sneak tip.

"Since when you interested in Blaire?"

"Since he started looking like motherfucking Tyrin Turner. Is he single or not? I need something to fuck on while I'm here."

"He's single, fucking ho." Flaire chuckled.

"Well bitch, let's get drunk." She smiled.

~

"What is this?" Haven asked Ezra as they walked into some restaurant.

"Just some Korean bbq restaurant."

"Okay." She nodded her head as she smiled.

Ezra had called her and told her to get dress without saying anything else so that's what she did. When he pulled up, they talked for a little then she watched the scenery until they pulled to this restaurant.

"You could order whatever you want, by the way." He chuckled as she skimmed the menu.

"I wasn't going to get nothing too expensive, it wouldn't feel right. I probably just get some teriyaki chicken and shrimp with lo mein."

"That sound good as fuck." He chuckled. "I want some ribs though, I might pick some lo mein too."

"That sounds good."

"Share for share?" He smirked making her smile.

"Yeah, we can do that."

They started making small talk while waiting for their food, the whole time the smile they had never left their faces. Ezra couldn't believe a girl had him feeling like this and Haven couldn't believe she could even feel like this.

"Why do you like me?" She asked catching him off guard. "Like what made me different from all the other girls throwing their selves at you?"

"That's one, you never acted thirsty towards me. You could sit on the phone for hours even if we not talking, just listening to my background. I could talk to you about anything and you don't try to belittle me or make me feel like shit. I feel like I put up a front with most people but with you, I could be myself as much as I want."

Looking at him, Haven didn't say anything but she just held eye contact and before she could think of anything to say, the waitress sat their food down on the table.

"I let you enjoy food, tell me if need anything." The Japanese women said with the strong accent.

"Thank you." Ezra spoke as she walked away. "So have you been looking at colleges?"

"Yes but I don't know which one to go to, thankfully I have another year to decide that." She asked taking a bite of her food then covering her mouth since she almost spit. "Have you?"

"I'm still trying to decide if I want to go out of state or stay here." He spoke leaning back. "Being away from everybody scares the fuck out of me, I have to make another name for myself, I can't carry my high school popularity with me."

"I think that's the part I can't wait most for. I get to be anybody I want in college, not Flaire little sister, not the person who friends have to stick up for her, not get bullied." She kind of mumbled the last part. "I can just be me."

"You could be you now." Ezra spoke looking at her. "You don't have to get bullied by anybody if you just spoke up for yourself."

"I just don't do confrontation, it spikes up my anxiety."

"One day, you gon reach your breaking point when you going to snap so I'm not going to say much."

"I doubt it." Haven shrugged looking off at the elderly couple who was eating as she slightly smiled.

She loved seeing old couples, it gave her hope for her future love.

"Do you talk to anyone else?" She asked as he looked up caught off guard. "I know we're not together but I just want to know."

"You the only one I talk to everyday, I haven't even thought about another girl." He spoke as she tried not to smile but she was blushing instead.

"That's..good." She nodded wishing she could stop blushing.

"Imma be honest, I have had sex with Gine though." He spoke making her smile drop. "Like not lately but the last time we did something was like two weeks ago."

Haven felt tears come to her eyes and she desperately hoped they didn't come down, she wished she didn't even ask the question to begin with knowing how sensitive she was.

"Thanks for being honest."

"I know that's not what you wanted to hear and I wasn't going to say anything but I'm not tryna be with Gine. I'm tryna be with you and that's why I told her we wasn't on that no more."

"You told her?"

"Yeah and I'll tell anybody else. It's only you."

"Okay." She nodded feeling better.

~

Flaire watched Ra shoot dice with some niggas as she bit her lip, he was really fine as fuck. She always got caught staring at him but she couldn't help it, this nigga turned her on more than she ever been. Plus, it didn't help that she was under the influence.

"Gimme my money nigga." Ra chuckled picking up all the money on the ground.

He sat on the crate as Blaire passed him the blunt, he looked at Flaire who was talking to Ant before she drunk out the bottle. She was only in some sweats and looked so good. He looked at her until she noticed and when they made eye contact, he waved her over.

Flaire took her time walking over there but she was so happy he finally said something to her because she wasn't going to.

"Yes?" She spoke as he looked her up and down, he patted his lap making her sit down.

"You been avoiding me all night and I let you but now it's time to get over your attitude. You mine for the rest of the night." He spoke turning her on more than she already was.

"You mean it?" She asked trying not to smile but she was so drunk it felt like she was floating.

"You see where you at, right?"

"Right." She nodded.

"Then I mean it, we had a little misunderstanding but we good now."

"We been good." She smirked as she sipped her drink trying to calm down her hormones.

"You toasted." He chuckled. "You need to stop getting drunker, ya lil ass swaying and shit."

"I feel nice, real special." She spoke going over his whole face with her eyes then stopping to look in his eyes.

"What you looking at?" He licked his lips.

A nigga who knew he was fine was the devil.

"Your handsome self." She grabbed his chin hair.

Ra made her feel jittery and hot whenever she seen him, he gave her butterflies from doing the simplest shit. Everything about him made her light up, from his smile to the way he dressed. This was one dope ass nigga.

Ra leaned towards Flaire giving her a simple peck but it felt more to both of them. It was like a spark, a jump of energy between them, it was chemistry.

"Finally." Flaire whispered against his lips as she leaned in kissing him again.

"Look at my bff." Desi smiled lightly rocking back and forth. "Almost make me wanna get cuffed up."

"Mind ya business." Blaire lightly mushed her head.

"She is my business." She looked at him up and down.

Blaire was an exact replica of Tyrin Turner when he was younger, the only difference was he was more muscular and had more of a rough look. She never remembered him being this fucking fine, she would've been snatched him up.

"You got a girlfriend?" She asked making him look up from his phone.

"Why? You trying to be it?"

"No sir." She shook her head making him smirk.

"Why you can't be my girlfriend?"

"Because we live in two different states, I don't trust that." She twisted her lips.

"You shouldn't." He spoke being honest, Blaire loved fucking different bitches. He never fucked a person twice unless you had that power to make him come back.

"I grew up with you, I know the most." She chuckled. "But I do wanna see wassup."

"With what?" He raised a eyebrow.

"You'll know by the end of the night." She stood up to answer her ringing phone for her stepfather.

Blaire was about to say something but he something caught his attention instead. He squinted his eyes trying to figure out who he was looking at. He seen three girls get out a car parked on the corner. As they walked under the street light, he seen all their faces making his eyes go wide a little.

"Aye Ra." He called out to get his attention then nodded his head towards the three girls making Ra sigh heavily.

"Who that?" Flaire asked, her eyes was drooping, she could barely see.

"My babymother and her friends." He shook his head. "Stand up for me."

Ra stood up meeting her halfway as they exchanged words, Flaire looked away since it wasn't her business. She pulled out her phone going on Instagram as Ezra was the first person to pop up, clicking on his story she smiled.

"Y'all see my date? She so beautiful." Ezra said as he recorded Haven who looked into the movie they was watching. "She not paying me no damn mind."

"Because we're supposed to be watching a movie, pay attention." She smiled rolling her eyes covering her face.

"Stop, let em see who I belong to." He said as he ended it because her face was turning red from blushing.

Hearing that made Flaire smile hard like it was her, she loved seeing her sister happy. Typing to Ezra she sent it just as she heard yelling.

"You don't gotta say shit to nobody." Ra spoke grabbing Mya forearm holding her.

Flaire who was always prepared for anything walked to Desiree car looking in the backseat to grab the bonnet that was in there knowing if she fought it was going to come right off. She grabbed a scrunchy then put the bonnet on taking off her earrings and all her charm bracelets off.

She now wished, she was a hundred percent sober because she was waddling like she was 9 months pregnant and she couldn't defend herself 100%.

Leaving her phone in the car, she went back to sit down as Desiree came to stand next to her. She didn't know what was going on but she felt the energy switch and she was down for anything. She wasn't as drunk as Flaire since one of them had to be more aware.

"What's your name mama?" The girl came towards Flaire yelling. "Do you know me? Like wassup?"

Flaire looked at her blankly furrowing her eyebrows together a little. The girl was too hyped, sweating, spitting and shit. She looked dumb.

"You can't speak? You got that dumb ass look on your face, hello!"

"Shamya!" Ra yelled trying to grab her but she snatched out his grip.

For some reason Flaire didn't say anything, for the first time ever she didn't feel the need to argue with somebody. She wasn't in the mood to do the back and forth tonight, if the girl wanted to fight they could but she wasn't going to argue tonight.

"Chill out." Blaire spoke since Mya kept yelling.

"Nah B cause he out here with bitches, hugged up and kissing em like this nigga don't belong to me. You got people sending me pictures because bitches know when they see you, you mine! You so fucking embarrassing." She mushed his head real hard.

"Then you messing with a bum." Her friend spoke chuckling.

"You showing ya ass and imma let you cause Flaire know wassup."

"Flaire?" Mya scrunched her face up then began pointing. "That's this bitch?"

"Get ya finger out my face." Flaire spoke, putting hands in her face was a pet peeve. That's the fastest way to piss her off.

"Bitch I don't gotta do shit."

"You heard what I said." Flaire spoke smacking her hand down.

"You got me fucked up!" She yelled but before she could do something Ra grabbed her. "Rameir definitely didn't tell you bout me, he should've. I get active lil mama."

"I don't give a fuck what you do, I'm not the bitch you gon bully for ya baby father. Cause if you wanna fight then it's up."

"Chill out." Ra told Flaire.

He didn't want them fighting, mainly because he didn't know how well Flaire could fight but he knew Mya could. He done seen Mya fight plenty of times and through that, she's never lost a fight, she fight too hard.

"You finna get beat up over a nigga who gon always fuck with me." She chuckled. "He won't even let you touch me cause that nigga in love with me, Rameir just wanna fuck girl."

"Like I said Flaire know wassup with us." Ra spoke up before Flaire could say anything.

He really was starting to like Flaire and Mya could tell and that's what made her blood boil. It was him and her, no other bitch could fit into the equation so she was going to bully her until she had enough just like she did with his past bitches.

"I'll never be out here looking foolish like this." Flaire laughed harder than she should since she was drunk. "If this ya nigga, shouldn't I be the one doing the most? I should want to be on your level baby."

"Bitch, you'll never be."

"Because you got a child by him?" She laughed. "That baby father and mother shit don't mean shit over here. I just can't wait until we fuck if it's gon make me wanna kill bitches over it."

The thing about Flaire was she could get under anybody skin and she definitely used it to her advantage.

"You want me to punch this bitch in her face?" Her friend, Quanah, asked since Mya was getting held back.

"Who gon pick you off the ground once you attempt to?" Desiree asked tilting her head.

"You tried it with your ugly ass." Quanah chuckled.

"Oh, it's on crack." Brat spoke making a few chuckle, she looked better than all three of these bitches.

"So wassup? What we doing? Cause I'm finna leave." Flaire spoke.

"Where you going?" Ra asked

"Finna get something to eat. You wanna come?" She smirked biting her lip. "You tryna eat me?" She mumbled.

"Huh?" He chuckled squinting his eyes.

"I said you wanna come with me to eat?"

"Mhm." He smirked as she laughed, she was glad he caught on. "Yeah, I like the sound of that."

"You tryna be funny bitch?" Mya asked before she cocked her hand back but Ra caught it.

"I wish you would hit me in my face." He pushed her real hard almost making her fall into the street. "I'm tired of playing with you, stop fucking showing your ass out here. Your show over. Go in the house."

"Rameir nobody scared of your black ass! You trying to look hard for this bitch but I hope you still feeling her after I beat her the fuck up."

"You not touching her." He spoke hurting her feelings but she wasn't going to show it.

"You really act like your mouth haven't been on every part of my body." She said as her eyes started watering. "You really got me fucked up!"

Flaire started laughing cause this girl did all of this and she just looked so dumb, she would never be out here screaming out her lungs and crying around a bunch of people. Nobody couldn't pay her enough.

Granted, having a baby by a person don't guarantee a spot in their life but she wasn't playing her position to her advantage. Flaire could never let a nigga baby momma her.

Ra letting his grip loose for one second caused Flaire to get punched directly in her mouth busting her lip on contact.

Flaire immediately started fighting back leaving people shocked because she didn't even think about it, she just reacted like she couldn't even feel it which she couldn't because she was too drunk.

Flaire was swinging with both arms as was Mya, neither believed in pulling hair. Some girl who was recording stood up to get all the angles of everything.

"Just let em fight to get this animosity out." Blair told Ra.

Mya punched Flaire repeatedly in her left eye because she was using her right hand more so she was protecting her right side more which was a mistake cause her face was starting to feel it.

Flaire felt like she was losing which was making her more mad, she kicked Mya who stumbled and Flaire punched her a few times before she could get her balance making her nose start leaking.

Both girls started fighting toe to toe, neither was losing or winning. This was a straight up tie and they wasn't letting up either.

Flaire stumbled back which resulted into her tripping over the crate she was sitting on. Flaire knew that was her mistake as soon as she felt herself fall, she cursed to herself as Mya attempted to kick her in her face but kicked her in his chest instead.

Desiree started swinging on Mya AS SOON as she kicked Flaire. She wasn't letting nobody put feet on her best friend, especially in her face.

As Mya friend, Quanah, hit her. Desiree stop hitting Mya and started fighting Quanah, like before anybody could blink Quanah was already bleeding.

"Chill chill." Ra said once Mya other friend, Dej and Mya started jumping Flaire.

"Y'all bugging the fuck out." Blaire spoke pushing Dej so hard she hit the gate, they wasn't finna jump his sister.

Ra and Ant tried to break up Flaire and Mya fight but they wouldn't stop hitting each other. They was going for blood. Ra finally pulled Mya from Flaire as she continued trying to get to her, Ant stood in front of Flaire who was just standing there watching some boy grab Desiree.

"I'm leaving." Flaire spoke, she was soooo mad.

Usually after fights, she'll be laughing and not caring but she felt like she lost and it was really messing with her. She was so mad. Pissed. Fuming. Infuriated.

"Meet me at my house." Blaire told her.

"Nah, I wanna go get something to eat and go home."

"You gon eat, just meet me at my house Flaire."

"Aight." She rolled her eyes accepting the keys Blaire was holding out.

She got into the drivers side pulling off as soon as Desiree got in the car, Desiree knew she was mad so she didn't even say nothing instead she checked her phone responding to people.

"Can you text Genesis and tell her I'm staying the night at Blaire house?" She asked making her nod.

Blaire didn't live far from his hood so in five minutes they was there, Flaire parked in his driveway then went in the house as Desiree stood outside.

"What you doing?" Flaire asked.

"You know how I feel about dogs." Desiree shook her head looking at the beware of dog sign.

"He don't have dogs girl, it's just to act like he do."

Desiree started walking as they opened the door using the keys, Flaire walked straight to Blaire room raiding his closet to find something to take a shower in since she had dirt on her back. Settling for a tank top and some cute ass ethika boxers that she was going to keep.

Brat sat on the couch as she thought about what just happened. They was having a good ass time until that ruined it, now her whole night probably ruined.

"Whattaday." She said in one breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 0 27
Pain. Sufferings. Hard times. Worst times.
24K 795 38
You gotta find the beauty in the inside 🥰 Read to find out 🤌🏽
952 54 20
We grew saying we wanted that fairytale lover with the cute little kids, and the high paying job. In your head, it all worked out so perfectly. But w...
797 86 20
At some point in our life we think about that special someone, even if they aren't in our lives yet. There's always so many steps to take, sacrifices...