The Story Remains the Same ~...

By jewelsTHEbatkid

its about a girl named Hazel Cunningham shes from america, which means its gonna be written in americsaness a... More

The Story Remains the Same ~ A Led Zeppelin Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Authors Note....Sequel is Up

Chapter Twenty Seven

403 14 3
By jewelsTHEbatkid

I got back to the hotel. I had paid the nice taxi driver and tipped him a nice amount. I took the elevator back up to the floor we were staying on. Bonzo was waiting.

"There you are! Jimmy's been looking for you." He said with a relieved tone.

"He didn't see my note?"

"I guess not because he's out looking for you." He told me, "I was waiting for you to get back and well now you're here."

"Yup"

"Well I'll be at the bar if you need me. Bye Hazel."

"Bye"

With that we went our separate ways. I walked towards Jonsey's room. I knocked on the door 'cause I didn't want to barged in. I heard ruffling going on before Jonsey opened the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He shook his head and let me in. He had a really nice room. It was nicer then Jimmy's and I's room. He had a fucking balcony. I don't have a balcony in mine. I went and sat on the edge of Bonzo's bed. Jonsey ordered room service well more like two cups of tea.

"Jonsey I don't know what to do."

"There's nothing to do. You did what you could do and that was getting Lisa away from Robert."

"I know but still do I tell Mo or not?"

"I don't think so." He said while shrugging his shoulders, "I personal wouldn't do that. At least you made Lisa go back to the states before she had a heartbreak when Robert goes for someone else."

I knew he was right. I felt bad but also felt relieved. She's a good kid none the less but she did lose her virginity to a married man. There was a knock at the door implying that the tea was here. Jonsey got up and answered the door. He came back with a tray of tea and put it down on the table.

"How do you like your tea?" he asked while pouring hot water into the cups.

"Lemon and honey." I sighed wondering if Lisa hates me or not.

Jonsey made my cup of tea. It was probably the best cup I ever had. Better than my moms and that's saying something. I thanked him after taking a sip. Me and Jonsey get along great. He's just like Christopher but quieter.

~Jimmy's POV~

I heard Hazel yell 'Fuck' really loudly. I didn't know what happened so I just stayed 'sleeping'. I heard her grab a key and slam the door. I kinda wanted to know where she want. I mean it's probably nothing big but I was wrong. I heard her yell for Robert to open his door. I opened my eyes and seen that Lisa wasn't here. That's when I realized Robert did something wrong. Hazel was gone for quite some time. I heard a door slam and loud footsteps. I heard rattling from the keys going into the door. I went back to 'sleep' before Hazel opened the door. Lisa was begging Hazel so that she can stay but Hazel said nothing. After five minutes or so Hazel left again.

I sat up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I went into the shower. I smelt really bad plus I wanted to go into town and get something nice for Hazel. I got paid last noght from the show we did. When I came out of the shower a walked past a note Hazel left for me that was complete bullshit because I knew what happened but I understand. After I got dressed there was a knock the door. I hoped it wasn't Robert. I opened the door and I was happy that it was Bonzo who looked very happy. I wonder what he's so happy about.

"What are you all smiles about?" I asked him.

"Oh I called home to Pat and she told me that Jason used the bathroom all by himself." he said with gleam that he's three year old son used the bathroom.

"Good for you." I smiled, "Congrats to Jason."

"Hey do you know where Hazel? He asked looking into the room. "I'm telling everyone."

"Ugh no I don't know." I lied because I didn't want to say anything, "I was about to look for her."

"Okay I'll wait here for her then." He sighed, "Oh yeah did you know Robert had a bird with him last night?"

"No" I lied once again.

"Well whoever was must have had a good time. They lasted for a good two hours."

"Oh that's lovely" I said before walking away and giving a disgusted face.

I walked out of the hotel and made my way into the town. I walked throughout the town until I reached a nice jewelry store. I walked into the store. There was a couple looking at rings, a male looking at the necklaces and another male paying for his gift.

"Puis-je vous aider?" the lady asked me in French which I'm guessing was asking how she can help.

"I'm looking for something for my girlfriend. She means the world to me."

"Ah oui" the lady said "Does she like big things or small things?"

"Um I'm not sure. She doesn't wear much jewelry just a blue Celtic cross, a Celtic ring, small diamond earrings and or a small pair of gold hoops." I listed what she wears, "Oh and she has a nice one diamond necklace that has a big diamond on it that's maybe three carrot around a circle."

"Oh oui she like petit things." The women said. "Tell me Monsier, does she own a bracelet?"

"Not that I know of."

"Okay, well why not get her this." The women pulled out a nice simple diamond bracelet that was very shiny and would just look amazing on Hazel's wrist.

"I'll take it." I said with excitement.

After I paid for the bracelet she asked me if I wanted it wrapped which I kindly turned down. I really hope Hazel loves it. I walked around in the park for maybe ten minutes or something like that. I stated to think about getting a reservation to a restaurant. Yeah that's what I should do and maybe go to the Eiffel Tower afterwards.

I walked to the nearest restaurant and got a reservation for two tonight at seven. It was a fancy restaurant but a nice on. Like the restaurant we went to on our first date. After I made said reservations I started to head back towards the hotel. I hoped that Hazel was back.

Once I got back to the hotel I went up to our floor. I held the bag that had Hazel's bracelet in it. I can't put it in our room because Hazel might be in there. Maybe Jonsey could on to it till tonight. I headed towards his room, which was like a couple rooms away. I went to knock on his door when I heard Hazel's voice through the door. What was she doing in there?

'Thanks Jonsey for the tea and resurging me about Lisa." I barely heard her say, "I don't know, should I tell Jimmy?"

"It's up to you" he said

"I don't know...I'll probably tell him" she sighed heavily, "Well I think I should be heading back towards my room"

I guess that was my que to leave. I quickly walked towards our room and got in before Hazel came out. I stashed the bag in my suitcase. Once I closed my suitcase Hazel Walked in.

"Oh hey Jimmy" she said a bit sadly.

"What's wrong love?" I asked even though I knew what's up.

"Oh nothing it's just ugh...women problems." She said a bit quietly.

"You sure?" I raised my eyebrow, "You're sure it has nothing to do with Robert and Lisa?"

Her chocolate brown eyes widen, "How...how do you know about that?"

"Well first you're still in your pajamas." I said with a smile because she looked adorable,
"Secondly Lisa's not here and you kinda woke me up when you yelled 'fuck'."

She sighed knowing I knew what happened, "What am I going to do Jimmy?"

"Well you can get ready for a dinner with me at seven."

"I guess." She smiled but also sighed.

"Come on love, I'm sure everything is going to be fine."

She just smiled and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I heard the shower going I flopped onto the bed and started to read the newspaper. I kinda felt like my old man reading the newspaper but its fine. Maybe tonight I'll tell Hazel that I love her.

~Hazels POV~

Well at least I don't have to tell Jimmy what happened now. I stood under the warm running water just thinking. I wonder if what I did was right. I just hope it didn't mess with my relationship with Lisa at all.

I probably wasted fifteen minutes in the shower just thinking. I did wash my hair, washed my body, washed my face and shaved but I still wasted fifteen minutes. I stepped out of the shower while a cool breeze hit me. I dried my hair and my body. I put my hair back in a braid so that my hair was extra curly not that it is but it's nice to have extra curls. I went to put on my clean pair of clothes but I realized that I forgot them in my suitcase. Great. I put the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. When I came out Jimmy was somewhat laying on the bed reading the paper. I wonder what he was reading since it was all in French.

"So is this place fancy or what?" I asked going through my suitcase.

"Oh..ugh...it's fancy casual."

I stopped what I was doing and looked up to the ceiling. I sighed with defeat. "That doesn't really help me."

I heard him chuckle a bit while getting up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. When he kissed my neck it made me melt. I love this guy so much. He removed his hands from my waist and looked through my suitcase before pulling out the off white sun dress. The same one I wore that one night in Hopton.

"This one" he said.

"You like this one don't you?" I asked.

"Very much" he mumble into my neck.

I turned around and kissed him. It feels like every time I kiss him they get better and better and it makes fireworks go off in my stomach. This kiss got heated in a couple minutes. I did feel something poking my thigh. I kinda chuckled 'cause Jimmy had a boner. At that I knew it was time. Jimmy kissed my neck then to my ear then to my collar bone and back to my neck. I let out a small moan. As I let out the moan I felt Jimmy smile.

"Jimmy I think I'm ready" he stopped and looked at me when I said that.

"You sure love?" he asked while his green eyes lit in excitement.

"Positive"

"Well if you say so" he said with a sly smile.

Jimmy quickly took off his pants and t-shirt. He totally shaves his chest. I mean last time I saw him shirtless he had a chest full of hair and now he doesn't. He kissed me passionately while removing the towel around my body. I opened my eyes after Jimmy stopped kissing me. I started at my naked body with amazement.

"Hazel you're so beautiful." He said with awe.

All I did was blush. I didn't know what to say so I just blushed. I moved in closer to Jimmy and took off his underwear. He was a nice size down there to be honest. I went into my travel case and pulled out a condom. Yes I had condoms in my suitcase just in case. I gave the condom to Jimmy and he put it on. We continued to kiss each other and just stated to do it. It was amazing and wonderful.

~Three Hours Later~

"Oh Jimmy" I let out for the last time in three hours.

Jimmy chuckled with the little energy he had left. He pulled out of me and moved to the other side of the bed. I rolled onto my side facing Jimmy. I can't believe I just lost my virginity to him. I hope it was well worth it to be honest. Jimmy light up a cigarette and took a puff out of it.

"I think we should get ready now I mean it's like six." I said looking up to him, "We've got like an hour to get ready"

"That is true love" he said looking at me smiling, "Why don't we take a shower?"

"Alright" I answered without hesitation.

When we got out of the shower I actually got dressed. I put on that off white sundress with a simple pair of Mary Janes. Jimmy wore a nice blue dress shirt and a pair of black pants. Basic Jimmy. We walked out of the hotel hand in hand. We walked towards the restaurant and got there just in time.

The dinner was really nice. Jimmy had a lovely streak while I had a nice salad. I wasn't really hungry so the salad was good. The service was really slow but it's whatever. Jimmy and I walked hand in hand. I didn't know where we were going, Jimmy didn't tell me. Turns out we were going to the Eiffel Tower. We went all the way to the top and you could see the whole entire city of Paris.

"Jimmy it's so beautiful up here." I said in almost a whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you."

Jimmy put is arms around my waist and started to hum 'And I Love Her' by the Beatles. It was one of my favorite songs by them. Jimmy's arms left my waist but he continued to hum the song, my eyes were closed 'cause it felt just right. Jimmy took my wrist and put something on my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful diamond bracelet.

I gasp quiet loudly, "Jimmy it's so lovely. I love it."

"I knew you would."

I put my hand on his face and kissed him. Ah his kisses are just like heaven I can't get enough of.

"I love you Hazel Cunningham." Jimmy told me after our kiss.

"And I love you James Page. Forever." I told him back which just smiled and kissed me again.

I glad I decided to go with him on tour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 0 35
DISCLAIMER BE WARNED: This is a story of homosexual girls, please do not read if your not into that kinda thing, oh, and this also has a bit of gross...
20.5K 611 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
4K 126 12
lowercase intended. .. this is a story about a girl named.. well, (name). and she's a bit of a hater, with thoughts that are a little too true. movin...
231K 8.2K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...