HALLOWEEN - THE REVENGE OF LA...

By BillBill217

Cut off from the rest of the world and with nowhere left to turn, the residents of Haddonfield must fight for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you all for everything

Chapter 3

189 6 0
By BillBill217

The Shape emerged from a treeline along the streets of Haddonfield and collapsed to his knees where he continued to clutch his wounds. He lifted his head and looked around; the streets were now empty. Black and orange streamers drifted in the winds as they howled across the night, gates that had been unlatched slammed shut and then drifted open again and then slammed filled the air. A black gown swept across the road, it was covered in dirt and torn down the middle. He pulled himself upwards and stood tall, he turned to the right and began walking. Surely the news of his return had been heard by all. Sirens were heard in the distance. At the intersection, several houses down, a wave of fire trucks, ambulances and police cruisers sped through as they tended to the Myers house as it continued to burn. He watched them go across then go off into the night. He stopped where he was and turned his head, he was looking up the path of a small single storied house. He heard a radio playing from inside. He turned his body and walked up the path and silently climbed the steps and walked over and looked in through the window.

A deep voice was announced from the old radio, the MZDhB stationed was broadcasting the telling of an old horror; LOCK YOUR DOORS! BOLT YOUR WINDOWS AND TURN OFF THE LIGHTS. DON'T GO AWAY 'CAUSE HERE'S A SCENE FROM... AND NOW THE HORRIFYING CONCLUSION TO THE THING...

Inside was an elderly couple. The husband was asleep on the lounge and the wife was sitting with her back facing the doorway, The Shape moved back and dragged the door open and trodden inside and looked through the doorway and down on the elderly lady. Resting in the corner of the hallway was a white umbrella, he reached down and gripped it tightly and slowly tracked across the room to where she sat. "Oh, Harold" she said quietly as her husband let out a snore and she smiled softly. She lifted her head and looked at a picture on the wall and then looked closer as the reflection in the glass. "H-Harold!" She said louder as she turned in her seat to see The Shape standing there, he raised the umbrella and she gasped and scrambled back. He stabbed it downwards and she reached up and gripped it as it went through her throat and into the wooden table behind her pinning her to the table. Blood burped from her opened lips; her white teeth bathed in the red blood. Her eyes were wide, pain was rocking her body as she held the umbrella tightly.

He uncurled his fingers from the umbrella and looked down at her as she twitched. Her hands curled and uncurled in pain as she laid there, her arms then released from the umbrella and went to her sides as Harold's eyes opened slowly. Harold did not move at first, he silently sat there watching The Shape stand over his dying wife. Her eyes blinked quickly and came to a step, her eyes looking up at her killer as the life faded from her. The Shape turned slowly and looked at Harold whose eyes opened slowly. As he sat up and looked at the scene before him, he grabbed his shotgun from beside the couch and lifted it and looked to The Shape.

"What the hell? Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The Shape turned and looked at him, as he tilted his head to the side Harold prepared to pull the trigger. Harold walked towards The Shape who grabbed the shotgun and jerked it to the side, it fired and a loud bang filled the air. He shoved it to the floor. Harold backed away and then moved into the hallway and tried to escape from The Shape. The Shape stalked across the house (via a different route) to get him.

Harold walked into the doorway and The Shape grabbed his throat and lifted him, Harold cried out as he was slammed into the wall opposite. The impact was strong, and Harold let out a grunt of pain as he felt a piercing pain in his lower back. The Shape slid him up the wall, so his feet were dangling below and then he raised the kitchen knife upwards. Harold reached out with his hand to block the blade, but with extreme force it was stabbed in his direction. It went straight through his palm and into his chest then into the wall where it became impaled. The Shape stepped away from Harold as he hung there, his feet twitched as the nerves in his body burned with adrenaline.

The weight on the blade retracted it and Harold crashed into the floor with a heavy bang. The Shape was still impressed with his kill, he watched him before he stumbled back and hit the floor with a bang.

With blood flowing from several wounds across his body – a part of him wanted to die – but another refused to give up. His uniform was soaked with fresh and old patches of blood, his hand was pulsing with pain as the second wave of agony rolled across his body. He rolled onto his side with a grunt, his breathing was heavy and held back within the mask. Though it was heavily damaged, it still appeared just as terrifying as ever. He reached up and grabbed a handful of the faded brown hair and pulled it free from his head and dropped it to the tiled floor before he got up and limped across the room. He grabbed a tea towel from the sink and placed it against his pulsing wound, droplets of blood followed him across the room.

He pressed it tightly against him and grunted in pain. He looked around the room slowly, he turned and looked into the living room where his elderly kill was stationed. He looked away and then removed the fabric and looked down at his chest. He moved away from the kitchen and found the bathroom and began searching for medical supplies, he found some bandages and began applying them to his damaged frame. With the need to keep on going, Michael pushed through the pain. He was a silent killer, but he was not dumb. He knew what to do and what to use to keep himself stable.

"Michael". A familiar voice spoke softly to him from all around. Michael looked around slowly trying to find the person who spoke to him. "You've come home" it said again quietly. Michael then recognised the voice. The voice of the deceased Doctor Sam Loomis. Doctor Loomis stood in the doorway of the bathroom looking at Michael, he looked the same as he did that night of 1978. He looked at him and frowned sadly, a smile slowly creaking out across his thin lips. "Oh, Michael. What have you done?" He asked his former patient quietly as he walked over to him.

Michael did not give him the satisfaction of responding. Michael knew he was hallucinating.

"Leave these people in peace, please. Michael, god damn you" Loomis said sourly. "They've suffered enough". Michael had lost a lot of blood over the past several hours. That would explain his sense of reality shifting around him. "Why now? You have waited forty years, so why tonight? What makes tonight so special, Michael?"

He tilted his head.

"You came for Laurie Strode?"

Michael's fists curled up.

Laurie Strode! The girl who got away.

"I knew she drove you to keep going. You are emotionally driven, aren't you Michael? You want to finish what you started by killing her and her family. I won't let you" said Loomis. "You're dying as we speak. You have lost too much blood. You're going mad" Loomis giggled as Michael's vision blurred. Michael stumbled again but caught himself on the sink, he blinked slowly, and Loomis faded off and became nothing but a part of his mind again.

The Strode compound was quiet, the evidence of a previous battle was still present. The police cruiser with the mutilated body's was seen, the door was still wide open, and the interior light was on. On the lawn was Ray, he was untouched and motionless. Nor Karen or Allyson looked at him, but the pain was in Karen's eyes as she walked past. Cameron had never seen a dead body before, upon looking at Ray he covered his mouth and turned but looked at the bodies in the cruiser. Vomit sprayed from the between his fingers as he leant over coughing. Karen and Allyson looked back at him, Allyson then looked down at her deceased father and turned away and clung onto Karen.

"What if he's here?" Cameron asked as they walked up the front steps and entered the house, the door was wide open, and the living room was dark.

"He won't be, trust me. He was just at the hospital" Karen said quietly.

"And he was shot" Allyson added, she reached up and flicked the light switch on.

The living room was covered in blood, the shotgun blast from Laurie that tore Michael's hand apart left a large scale of blood splatters across the room. Cameron looked at the fingernail that was on the lounge and gagged, he turned away and followed closely behind Allyson as they tracked across the room. They walked into the kitchen where the shelter entrance was still wide open, the light below was beginning to fade off into a light dim. But they all went down, and Karen looked around and examined the remaining weapons that were in the safety slot.

Karen reached out and grabbed a Sauer 202 Avantgarde Grande and handed it to Cameron, he examined the weapon closely and Karen directed him off to find some bullets. Allyson watched him walk away when her mother turned and grabbed another weapon. Turning to Allyson she handed her a Sako 85 Finnlight, Allyson held it in her hand and sighed loudly. Karen then grabbed a Colt Python and a handful of bullets and loaded it. She slid it into her back pocket then climbed back up the steps and went up into kitchen, leaving Allyson and Cameron down there alone.

"This is crazy" Cameron said, and she turned and looked at him and frowned. "Who would have thought my Halloween would be going down like this", Cameron smirked at Allyson who just shrugged.

"I'm sorry about Oscar, Cameron. When he was calling out to me—I thought that maybe he was drunk or something, just trying to get my attention—" Allyson said, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "When I got there, it was already too late".

Cameron smiled softly. "Thank you. He liked you a lot, you know. He thought you were the prettiest girl in school".

"I know" she smiled.

"Look, Allyson. I am sorry about the dance. About what I done" Cameron spoke as he walked towards her. She counted his steps as he approached, he moved slowly but also swiftly at the same time, making her nervous and somewhat excited. "I never meant for it to happen, I was drinking, and Kim always had a thing for me. One thing leads to another and from the moment we touched I knew it was wrong and I tried to pull away. But I want to be with you because—I love you and I want to help you and keep you safe".

She reached up and cupped his cheek with her pale chilled hand. He shuddered to her touch. "Thank you, Cam. We will get through this".

She released her hand and climbed up the steps and looked around for her mother. Cameron climbed back up after her but stood in the kitchen as Allyson walked out after her mother who was standing on the porch. Allyson reached the door and Karen went down and stopped by Ray and looked down at him, his eyes were shut, and he looked peaceful, just like he was sleeping. She knelt down by him and placed her hand on his chest, the remaining body heat was fading off and she then sat down and crossed her legs and pressed her ear against his chest and closed her eyes. She prayed to maybe hear a heartbeat, but it never came. She lifted her head, looked at him and reached over and kissed him and then stood up, she turned back and looked at Allyson who fighting back the tears.

"It's okay, Allyson. We are going to be fine".

She nodded at her mother but released a sob and turned as Cameron reached her and wrapped her arms around her torso. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back and Karen smiled up at him softly and walked towards them. Karen climbed the stairs and Allyson looked at her and then frowned as she looked past her, her lips parted and she pointed making Karen spin and raise her weapon only to see Laurie emerging from the treeline of the forest, the large spotlights locked onto her revealing her.

"Grandmother!" Allyson yelled as she waved her hands in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 535 10
October 31st, 1979 would mark a year ever since you were kidnapped by a man that you would have never expected to be your true love. As days pass, yo...
41.3K 953 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
54.8K 1.9K 53
After Y/n's parents separate she has to move to Haddonfield with her mother and sister . Everything seems to be going well until she learns the terri...
446 2 11
To the slaughtery event of a kill packing night on Halloween of year 2018, with Laurie's discovery of her very own flesh and blood daughter who's cor...