Power Rangers Harmony (Season...

By Drunk_Breadstick

After the outcome of the last battle, the rangers realize that their power comes at a cost. Second Season of... More

Episode 1: New Awakenings
Episode 2: Two Face
Episode 3: The Betrayal
Episode 4: Third Level
Episode 5: Ranger Team
Episode 6: Honest Truths
Episode 7: White Light
Episode 8: Forever United
Episode 9: Fragile Minds
Episode 10: Gold Mine
Episode 11: Baby Rangers
Episode 12: Life Force
Episode 13: One Family
Episode 14: The Real
Episode 15: Self Trust
Episode 16: Stand Up
Episode 18: Ranger Sacrifices
Episode 19: Last Hope
Episode 20: Fallen Empire

Episode 17: End Game

383 19 37
By Drunk_Breadstick

This Episode was supposed to be completed and posted on Sunday, but I started getting sick. And then I got worse as the days went by, that I even missed work, and I rarely miss work. I was sick earlier this year and didn't miss a day, but I was knocked off my ass by the flu this time around.

But at least you just had to wait a week.

Hope you guys like the chapter, and the flashbacks, since it's the episode of the show that calls back to past things, character developments and such. I hope I made it enjoyable. I'm slightly iffy about this one.

-

Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani were sitting in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Camila had just finished shoving half a pizza slice in her mouth and was trying to chew, Dinah watching her with a grin. Normani looked disgusted and Ally was just shaking her head.

Camila opened her mouth to speak, but no one could understand her. Ally rolled her eyes. "Don't talk with food in our mouth."

Dinah laughed, slapping Camila's back, and food flew out of her mouth. Normani shrieked as it landed near her. Camila and Dinah just stared at her with wide eyes, before laughing. Camila started to choke. Dinah started to slap Camila's back, and Normani just glared at her.

Camila inhaled, coughing. She shook her head, a grin on her face.

PRHR

Lauren stared at Ally, who was smiling at something Troy had said. She leaned closer to Shawn, who had his arm around her.

You're going to kill us all with this. But maybe that's what you do best. Let people get killed. I mean, you almost died, multiple times. Camila almost died. Taylor did die.

Lauren sighed, taking a deep breath. She shook her head, getting the thought out of her head.

"These last few days have been tough on us," Normani told the team, smiling. The other rangers turned to their de facto leader.

Lauren gave her a supportive smile.

"I think we should have a day of bonding, be the team we once were or at least as close as we can be," Normani told the team, all of whom nodded.

"In the 2017 Power Rangers movie, the rangers had a small bonfire bonding moment, maybe we can go camping?" Hailee suggested, looking at the rangers.

"I'm down for that," Dinah said, shrugging.

"I think it would do us all good," Troy chimed in, his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

Lauren gave them a small nod. Normani's eyes went to the adults. "I think all of us should go."

Simon nodded, "sounds like a good idea to me."

Lauren and Normani made eye contact, the former giving her a smile. Normani just beamed.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui as Princess Valaine - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives / Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Sofia Carson (Credits Only)
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Austin Mahone as Petrik

Recurring:
Niall Horan

The rangers sat around the fire, next to their partner. Niall, who knew of the secret, and wanted to be there for Hailee, just kissed the side of her head. Demi was cooking dinner, the only one the rangers trusted to feed them, and Simon just watched the teens.

"About what I said," Ally whispered, her eyes going to Lauren. The Red Ranger looked at her, giving her a small smile. "I didn't, I didn't mean it."

Lauren shook her head. "There was truth in that. What you said, everyone was thinking, even me. Not once did I think of Lauren, or what I was doing to her. I just thought of myself and how I felt. I was selfish. And people paid the price." The other rangers looked away, their eyes on the flames. "I, I regret a lot. I regret keeping it from you guys. I regret breaking your trust. I regret not letting her grow. She would have been an amazing Red Ranger."

"Lauren was troubled, and she wasn't the perfect person, but she was a good friend. Once she becomes your friend, she never lets you go," Lucy whispered, wrapping her arm around her knees.

"I think I'm a lesbian," fifteen year old Lucy whispered, tears in her eyes, as she looked at her best friend.

Lauren just stared at her, before smiling. "Yeah?"

Lucy nodded her head. She bit her lip to keep from crying.

"I'm proud of you," Lauren said, looking at the girl with pure adoration in her eyes.

"You are?" the older girl asked in a small voice.

Lauren gave her a nod. "You are brave enough to tell me this. I know I'm not the best person, but I love you Lucia. I love you for who you are." Lucy lunged forward and wrapped her arms around her best friend. Lauren just caught her and held her close. "You're my best friend, and nothing will ever make me love you any less." The two stayed in that embrace, neither of them letting go. Lucy closed her eyes, holding Lauren as if her life depended on it. "I love you, forever."

"She was never outwardly mean to me, she even tutored me at one point," Niall told the rangers, smiling at the Red Ranger. The Blue Ranger had okayed the reveal of who she really was and the teen took it with strides.

"She did a lot of bad things, but she wasn't a bad person," Lucy whispered, her eyes on Shawn, who looked deep in thought.

The rangers all just sat there, reminiscing in memories.

Ten year old Lauren stared at Shawn, seeing the boy smile at people. She just rolled her eyes. She didn't remember when her hatred for the boy and his friends started, but everything about them annoyed her. (It did start when her parents started to pay more attention to her baby brother, and worsen after the birth of her baby sister.)

She took a step forward. "Hey Shawn," she called out and the boy turned to her with a smile on his face. He showed no fear, something that made her angry. She glared at him, her hands into fists. She took a step forward, her arms extended in front of her. She felt her hands connect with his chest and just watched as he tumbled down the stairs. She flinched when she heard a crack. Her eyes widened when the boy let out a scream. She took a step back, surprised she did that. She looked at her hands, before looking at Shawn, who was crying.

She blinked the tears away as she took a deep breath. She watched as teachers ran to the boy, and one teacher looked up at Lauren, who just stared at them, her eyes zeroed in on Shawn's broken arm.

Shawn blinked, as he scratched his arm, the scar of where the bone pierced through was still there. He looked over to Lauren, to Val. He looked at Camila, who gave him a smile. He smiled back, nodding his head. He wrapped his arm around Lauren and just held her close.

"Question, the whole bullying thing wasn't because she had feelings for me, right?" Shawn asked, turning to look at Lauren.

The Red Ranger grinned. "No, she legit hated you. Don't really know why, but she really hated most of you."

Shawn laughed, before kissing the side of her head.

PRHR

"The rangers are trying to become closer, sire," Petrik said, looking at his lord.

Lord Zadicus glared at him, before seeing his final warrior's host. He clenched his teeth. "If you fail me now-"

"I won't sire. I promise you," he said, giving his leader a small bow.

Lord Zadicus turned to his wife, who looked deep in thought. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

Lady Imperia turned to her husband. "Excited to make Earth ours."

Lord Zadicus laughed, pulling her in for a kiss. "You shall be my Queen. And we will have the world in our hands."

His wife let out a laugh, nodding her head. She leaned in for another kiss.

Commercial Break

Normani started to laugh out of nowhere. The other rangers looked at her as if she had lost her mind. And she probably did.

She turned to Shawn and Lucy. "Your girls have totally made out."

Shawn's eyes widened with realization, and Lucy just frowned. She turned to Camila.

Camila let out a laugh. "It was a monster."

CupidMe shoved a pink arrow into Lauren's chest. The girl powered down and as she tried to get her bearings. Camila ran to her, only to take an arrow to the back. The two girls just stared at each other, goofy smiles on their faces.

"So he-"

"Hailee," Dinah interrupted, a grin on her face.

"I was the host."

There was laughter, but Lucy turned back to the two blushing girls. "You guys fell for each other?"

"That's not even the worst part," Ally told them, smiling. "Shawn saw them together."

The Black Ranger groaned, placing his hands over his head.

Shawn had walked into a fast food joint, not expecting to see his best friend and the girl he had a crush on kissing. He walked up to them, calling out Camila's name.

The blue ranger turned to him annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Wh-what are you doing?" Shawn asked, afraid of what he was going to hear.

"Kissing the love of my life, what else?"

"It broke my heart," Shawn said, laughing. He felt his girlfriend kiss his cheek.

"Oh god, Lauren doesn't know," Camila muttered, her eyes wide.

The Red Ranger chuckled. "She does. Before, before, she went through all my memories."

The Green Ranger groaned, shaking her head.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Lucy teased, looking at her girlfriend. Camila just grinned.

-maybe you should sacrifice yourself, because our lives were great before you came into them.

"Mila, DJ, Mani and I were great friends, but after all this, we've gotten better, we've become better people," Ally said, her eyes on the Red Ranger.

"I finally let people hear music, to go for what I want," Camila said, a soft smile on her face.

"I finally realized my feelings for one of my best friends," Dinah said, her eyes going to Normani, who smiled back.

"I overcame my fears," Normani added.

"I got to live out my dream," Hailee interjected, a grin on her face.

"I fell in love for the first time," Shawn told her.

"I found my voice," Ally whispered, smiling fondly. "We are better people because you came into our lives. We don't regret meeting you."

Lauren smiled.

PRHR

"Are you going to sign up?" Dinah asked, looking at her best friend, who was staring at the sign up sheet. Camila shook her head, grabbing her backpack strap.

"No, I'm not. No one will enjoy my singing anyways," Camila commented, walking off. The other three girls just watched her.

Ally turned to Dinah, who was staring at Normani, who was looking at her phone. She couldn't help but roll her eyes. "We have class to get to," she said, and the girls nodded.

They walked off towards their classroom, when they saw Lauren shove Camila against a locker and laugh. Dinah marched forward, glaring at the bully. Lauren just smirked. The taller girl moved closer to the green eyed girl. Lucy, Keana and Alexa looked ready to protect Lauren if need be.

"Fuck off Jauregui," Dinah snapped, her hands in fists.

Lauren looked down at the hands and grinned, her eyes shifting to Dinah. "What are you going to do Hansen? Punch me? You don't have the guts."

Dinah raised her hand, ready to swing it at Lauren, but didn't move to hit the other girl. Lauren just laughed and gave Dinah's cheek a pat. "Cute. Worthless, but cute." She walked off, her three friends following behind her. Ally helped Camila to stand up.

Normani grabbed Dinah's hand and held it. "Fuck her," Normani whispered, and Ally hoped that calmed Dinah down. The taller girl took a deep breath, nodding her head.

"And now I wouldn't think twice before defending my friends," Dinah whispered, smiling at the Green Ranger, who just bumped her shoulder.

"You know, all that tension between the Red and Yellow rangers make so much sense," Niall said, laughing.

Lauren and the rangers stared at Razok, who was laughing at them.

"We have to attack the free areas," Lauren told the rangers.

"We do what we have been doing," Dinah ordered, turning away from Lauren.

"What you've been doing hasn't been helping!" Lauren snapped, turning to the warrior.

Dinah scoffed. "You aren't our leader." Dinah charged forward. Normani hesitated, looking at Lauren.

Lauren gritted her teeth. She watched as her teammates attacked Rozak.

"Yeah, there were so many problems in the beginning," Lauren said, her eyes on the Yellow Ranger. "You guys hated me."

"But we worked through them."

Razok raised one of his staffs and brought it down. Ally watched as Lauren ran in front of the yellow ranger and used her sword to block the attack. Razok smiled. "You defend her, but would she do the same for you?" He used the other staff and slammed it to her side. Lauren cried out, only to falter. Razok brought down the other staff, hitting Lauren.

"Lauren!" Normani called out, slashing at the Dronoins around her.

Razok raised his foot and slammed it against Lauren's chest. The red ranger fell back onto Dinah, groaning in pain.

Dinah stood up and slashed at the Warrior. He just laughed, slamming his hand onto the ground. Lauren and Dinah looked up to see a part of the building fall over them.

"Harmo-Shield!" She pressed 0-9-2-1 on her morpher. A yellow shield appeared and she placed it over herself and Lauren.

Once they were safe, Dinah offered her hand to Lauren. Both rangers got up. "Let's finish this," Dinah suggested, getting a nod from the red ranger.

"If she had the chance, I know Lauren would have become a much better person," Shawn said, his eyes on the fire.

"That's one of my regrets. I never let her grow as a person," Lauren whispered, leaning against her boyfriend.

"She showed us who she really was when she gave herself up to protect the world," Normani said, nodding her head. "She wasn't a bad person, she was just misguided."

"And we'll finish this, for Lauren, for Taylor, for those who can't fight."

"A great hero once said, dying's the easy part. The dead are at peace. The real heroes are the ones who have to keep going," Troy said, raising his drink. The adults, Rangers and Niall just stared at him.

Hailee shook her head. "You're heroes and you can't even watch superhero shows."

Everyone laughed and raised their drinks.

Commercial Break

Demi looked at the team. "I failed out of medical school," she said, getting everyone's attention. "I didn't fail, but more like quit."

"Are we getting her origin story?" Camila whispered towards the pink ranger, who shrugged.

"Is that how you met Simon and Val?" Normani asked, leaning closer.

Demi nodded her head. "It's kind of like Superman. Simon and Val crashed on Earth."

Demi had just finished throwing her life away. She couldn't believe she just walked out. She was surprised that she even did that. She felt so much pressure, but at the same time, felt so free.

She saw something fall from the sky. She frowned, feeling the ground shake under her. She looked around, but no one seemed to react to it. Demi bit her lip, before walking towards the incident.

She saw a small spacecraft, and it opened. Her eyes widened as she stepped closer. She saw a man older than her and a young girl inside the ship. The man crawled out and pulled the girl out. She was unconscious, hugging a box.

Demi opened her mouth, but nothing came out. The man looked up at her. "Help," was all he said, before falling unconscious. She rushed to help them.

"So you see two people climb out of a spacecraft and instead of thinking, this might be dangerous, you go help them?" Troy asked, frowning.

Demi glared at him. "It was a kid, of course I was going to help."

"And I will be forever grateful," Lauren said, giving her a nod.

Demi just smiled back.

"We all are. Whenever we get hurt, you're always there," Normani added. "We're still alive because of you."

Demi smiled, as she thought back to all the times the rangers were in danger.

Lord Zadicus placed his blaster on Lauren's chest. He pulled the trigger.

Normani groaned when she felt a pain on her chest. She fell against a table.

Raygon extended his tentacle and it connected with Camila's back. The green ranger's spear fell to the ground, as she fell to her knees.

Dinah charged, but the monster pressed her hand on Dinah and blasted her away.

Volcarion laughed and aimed his glowing hand towards Lauren. A red fire ball flew towards Lauren, who was too slow to stop it and thrown back. That time, she didn't stand back up.

The blue and yellow rangers looked over only to get zapped. They both demorphed and slammed on the floor.

Ally's legs were kicked out from under her. She slammed to the ground

Camila let out a cry of pain. Lauren's head snapped to Camila, who was holding her stomach, her shirt turning red quickly.

Tirus shot out his beam, knocking the four rangers down and powering them down.

The White Ranger pulled Lauren closer by the back of her head, shoved the arrow into her chest. Lauren opened her mouth, but nothing came out. The arrow was pulled away. Lauren looked down at the blood oozing out of her chest.

Lauren quickly maneuvered her sword to cause the Blue Ranger to lose her grip on her sword. Lauren aimed her gun and shot Normani's chest.

Zoid's hands started to glow, and with his two hands, he shot at the Lucy and Shawn. Camila jumped in front of them. The Green Ranger held her stance, but then the blast ended, she demorphed and fell to her knees.

Lauren's ranger outfit disappeared. She swayed in place, before dropping into Normani's arms, unconscious.

The White Ranger tensed up, before falling forward.

The Red Ranger blocked the attack, only for Lord Zadicus to throw a blast at her. Lauren hit the wall hard.

Tiruzoid swung his blade, slamming into the black ranger's head. He fell to his side. Tiruzoid aimed his hand at the black ranger, letting his blast go.

Tiruzoid swung and hit every ranger. Lauren and Lucy were quick to stand up, only to get blasted backwards. Lauren hit a lamppost and Lucy landed on top of the car.

"If this were a television show, that would be an awesome montage," Hailee commented, grinning.

"Great that our pain brings someone joy," Lauren deadpanned, a smile on her face.

"We've been through so much, together," Dinah told the group, all of her looked at her, "and we need to stay together. We can't let them get the best of us."

Ally nodded, her eyes on the red ranger. "We can only move forward from here."

Lauren gave her a nod. She turned to Simon and Demi. She smiled at them.

"What else have you guys gone through?" Niall asked, looking interested. The five original rangers laughed, the three 'special' rangers smiled.

"We've been to space."

"I think we were in a storybook, Snow White."

"Ally went to the future."

"Camz and I fell in love."

"Mani and I were attached together."

"I was kidnapped."

"So was I."

"I turned evil."

"So did I."

"And me."

"Me too."

"I lost my memory."

"We were turned into children."

"I died in the future."

"I was kidnapped, and killed I think."

"I almost killed Lauren, twice I think."

"I wanted to kill Lauren."

"I think we all did at one point."

"I almost died."

"Me too, like five times or so."

"Mila and I fought."

"I was stabbed by the Huntsman."

"I killed my sister."

PRHR

Keana was asleep, when she felt pain in her body. She opened her eyes and tried to inhale, but was struggling to. Her head started to pound, she felt like her insides were being pulled apart. She took a deep breath.

Black spots started to appear around her vision. She let out a cry, and everything went black in her vision.

PRHR

Austin gasped, as he gripped his head, his back against the wall. He could feel tears in his eyes.

You won't win.

Austin let out a cry, falling to his knees. He slammed his fist against it, letting out a sob, just before he lost control.

Commercial Break

I killed my sister.

None of the others knew what to say. They all just stared at the fire, the good mood having been sucked out. Normani was the leader, she had to say something. She looked at Dinah, who was giving her a supportive smile. Normani turned to Lauren.

"You didn't kill her."

"I pulled the trigger."

Normani shook her head. "You didn't put her in the field. You didn't damage the blaster. You didn't ask for Earth to be invaded. Zadicus killed Taylor. He did, not you."

Lauren wiped her eyes, giving her a small nod.

"We'll avenge her, we'll avenge everyone," Normani whispered, just as a blast headed their way. The rangers all jumped out of the way. A tree collapsed near them.

"Simon, get everyone to safety," Normani ordered. The mentor nodded, as he, Demi, Hailee and Niall ran out of the way.

Normani stepped forward, the rangers right behind her. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Harmonizer!" Normani, Lauren, Dinah, Camila and Ally said, opening the latch on their morphers and pressed 0-7-2-7.

"White Ranger Power!" Lucy said, opening the latch of her morpher and pressed 0-1-1-1.

"Black Ranger Power!" Shawn said, opening the latch of his morpher and pressed 0-4-1-4.

"Gold Ranger Power!" Troy said, opening the latch on his morpher and pressed 0-5-0-9.

"Locked in!" All eight pressed enter and then closed the latch.

"Battle Mode! Armour Mode!"

The warrior in front of them, raised their arms, and the rangers felt their weight grow. They all fell to their knees.

The warrior just laughed.

"Gravity is really kicking our asses," Troy commented, as he tried to push himself back up.

"Dude is ruining our vacay," Dinah added, looking at Normani.

"Lo, Luce, blast him," Normani told the two girl, who nodded and summoned their weapons.

Lauren took aim, when the warrior made a hand slamming motion. Lauren slammed to the ground with a grown. "Fuck."

Lucy quickly shot an arrow and the warrior stumbled, allowing the rangers to escape. They all split up, their eyes on the warrior. Lucy shot arrow after arrow. Camila grabbed her spear and threw it towards him. It pierced his shoulder. He let out a scream. He let out a pulse, and the rangers felt themselves being weighed down.

"Fuck," Shawn groaned, as he clawed at the ground.

"MIla, it's time for you to become one with your element," Normani said, and the Green Ranger gave a nod. She pressed her hands against the ground, her hands glowing green. The rangers watched as vines appeared under the warrior's feet and wrapped around his ankles. He was distracted, letting the Rangers up.

The rangers charged forward.

PRHR

Hailee beamed, seeing the rangers work as one. She had never seen them so in sync. She looked over to Demi and Simon, who looked proud of their team.

She turned back to the fight, watching as Lauren and Lucy shot at the warrior.

PRHR

"Let's put an end to this," Normani said, grinning. The rangers gave her a nod, while Normani summoned the 5H Blaster. She gripped the handle, her finger on the trigger, but not yet pressing it. The warrior raised his arms, ready to attack, when Lucy shot her arrow, he cried out.

"5H Blaster, charge!" Normani called out, pressed the trigger.

The warrior took a step closer to them.

"Fire!" all the rangers shouted, as Normani released the trigger. The blast shot forward and engulfed the warrior. They waited and let out a breath when the smoke disappeared and Keana was on the ground. Lucy and Lauren were quick to check on her.

PRHR

Lord Zadicus glared at Petrik, who tried to make himself small. He turned to the monitor. With a deep breath, he pressed the buttons to make the warrior grow. He quickly scrambled out of the room. Lord Zadicus turned to Lady Imperia. "That's the last of my warriors."

Lady Imperia gave him a nod. "The final battle begins."

PRHR

Normani watched the warrior appear in front of them. She told the team to call their zords. The Megazord was formed. The Megazord charged forward, the sword up. The warrior shot a beam to the sword, which slammed to the ground. He raised his fist and slammed it against the Megazord.

The Megazord stumbled backwards. The Megazord took a step forward. They raised a fist and punched the warrior, once, twice, three times.

The Megazord grabbed the sword from the ground and stabbed at the warrior. He let out a cry, as he stumbled. He aimed his hand to the Megazord, but the Zord swung the sword. He let out a cry.

"We need to finish this, now," Normani said, looking at the rangers. They all nodded. Normani turned to the keyboard. 3-6-2-4.

"Ultimate Blaster," she said, her hand on the trigger. Her eyes on the warrior. The blast connected with him and he let out a cry. Within seconds, the Megazord was the only one standing.

Commercial Break

"I never apologized for my part in the hurt we caused your rangers," Simon said, looking at the ground. "I made excuse after excuse, trying to validate my actions. There were so many things I could have done differently."

"What you did was fucked, we aren't going to lie about it, but we do have to move forward," Normani said, taking her leadership role.

"That's the last of the warriors," Lucy said, looking at the rangers. "There aren't any more warriors left to fight."

"In the words of the great Iron Man, we're in the end game now," Hailee said, looking at the team.

The rangers looked at each other, all of them ready for anything.

PRHR

Lord Zadicus walked into the lab. There was a machine in front of him. He turned to Petrik, who had his head down. "Prepare it."

"Right away sire," he said, giving a nod.

End Credits

Next week: Two more episodes left before the series finale. And in those three episodes, lives will be lost, lives will be saved. And the rangers won't be the same.

Trailer for the Final Three Episodes:

"We're fighting for everyone we love," Lauren says, looking at the rangers.

"We fight for those who can't."

The ranger's families are in front of them. Clara takes a step forward and wraps her arms around the Red Ranger.

"We fight for our friends."

Keana and Alexa sit with Lauren and Lucy, tears in their eyes. The girls are holding hands.

"You don't get to throw what you have away."

Lauren is on her knees, powered down, in front of Lord Zadicus. Her face is bruised and covered in blood and dirt, and her shirt was growing darker by the second. "This is the end for you." Lauren drops her head, accepting her fate.

The Scene Changes.

The rangers are all on the ground, Lady Imperia in front of them. Simon's voice echoes over the image. "It's the only way."

Clip Changes.

The Keeper of the Stone is in front of the rangers. "Sacrifices will have to be made." The rangers all look at each other.

Clip Changes.

"Bring her back!" Lauren screams, staring at the Keeper of the Stones.

"This is for Taylor."

"This is your destiny. You were meant to do this," Normani whispers, standing in front of Lauren.

"I don't think I'm meant to lose who I am," Lauren responds, her voice small.

"I'm going to kill you like I killed your ranger friend."

Lauren lets out a scream, as she bursts into flames.

"Because the world needs us. Because we are the Power Rangers."

Shawn pulls Lauren close, pressing his lips against hers, his actions desperate. Lauren places her hand on his hand that is on her cheek. He pulls away and looks into her green eyes. "Come back to me."

Lord Zadicus, in his true form, laughs. Lauren looks down, seeing his hand on the dagger that is piercing her side. He pulls it out, and Lauren lets out a small cry, falling to her knees.

"Come back to me," Shawn's voice echoed.

Three Episodes, Two Deaths, One Fate. 

-

I told someone I want to put a deleted/extended scenes chapter at the end of this, like a bonus feature. Any thing you'd like to see? One part will be sick Lauren/Val.

Until next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
621 39 8
𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘪. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 �...
39.2K 1.4K 37
(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and they couldn't be any happier about it. ...
264K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )