Inure (Yandere Males) DISCONT...

By AngelinaGales

It's been two years. Two years and Y/N finds herself free. But as she starts College and find new friends , s... More

Prologue-short
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Nick POV
Chapter 6
Unknown POV
Kira
3 characters
Chapter 7 part 1
Ezra POV
Chapter 7 part 2
Eve
Chapter 8
Michael 🦆
Chapter 9
Anton
Q&A
Grayson/ Short
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Ezra- Childhood / Short
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Anton short
Chapter 16
Past
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Short
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Anton
Hiatus
Chapter 22
Grayson short
The Past
Chapter 23
Quick questions
Little bit about me
Chapter 24
End

Chapter 17

1.5K 77 46
By AngelinaGales

That day Y/N drove Eve home. The poor girl was in shock. She kept blabbering about a demon entering her and making her do bad things.

When she got back home, Y/N calmly walked to her small closet, reaching for the box in the back.

It had a lock. And when she retrieved her key, she opened it, just whimsically staring at the gun that was laying there.

Next to the gun, was a small photo, of her and Violet.

But Violets eyes were scratched out, the black marker also masking out her other features, as Y/N smirked crumpling it up.

How she had waited for this day to come.

The past two years Y/N had known that Violet and Kira would come back.

And she had her own investigations. While she still didn't know the complete truth, she was smart enough to find out there was one other person, someone who had been a puppet master.

Probably someone who had influenced Violet and Kira.

Even if they had been born crazy, it didn't explain everything, and given their families it would make sense if there had been someone else pulling the strings.

And she knew this person was dangerous too. Probably obsessed with her as well.

She pulled the gun out and grabbed the pouch of extra bullets.

Outside, it had started to rain, and Y/N took a deep breath.

All her life she had been dealt with a shitty hand.

From Violet, to her mother, to Kira, and to just everything that had happened.

Hell this past incident was just another cruel jab at her.

Her phone rang, setting the gun down, she picked it up.

"Y/N. Nicks awake. Doctors said he's doing much better. But we shouldn't visit him until tomorrow at least". Came Michaels weary voice.

"Alright. Are those detectives still there?"

"Uh yes.. They kept probing for answers. And they were asking something about a rape kit?"

Y/N laughed, her voice low and empty, once again sending shivers down Michaels spine.

It almost didn't seem like it was Y/N at all.

"No they never performed one. I wasn't raped".

"You were passed out! How would you have known!" Michael cried out in frustration.

But Y/N did know, after all she had been completely conscious when Ezra had dragged her to his bedroom.

She saw and heard everything.

"I better go. There's another call waiting for me". Y/N said glancing at her screen.

"Alright. Just be careful ok?"

Y/N switched out of the call to the next one.

Despite not knowing the number, she knew it was either Kira or Ace.

"Hello?"

"Y/N.. Its Ace. Can I come over? There's something we need to talk about". He said gravely

"Sure. I'm home anyways".

After they hung up, she sighed and stashed her little goodies away, knowing she would have to wait a bit longer.

After all the game wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.3K 29
(YANDERE X READER LEMON) Book 1: Going to a depressing school isn't always easy, especially when there's a love sick killer attending. But that all...
347K 8.6K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
15.2K 301 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
17.9K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...