My New Memories (Cp.R)

By colorXmeXbloody

Aubrey is a girl who isn't average, she sees things differently than everyone else. Aubrey wants people to un... More

who is to be MINE? (creepypasta romance)
WHY is it her? chapter 2
who is this guy for real? chapter 3
who is this fool? she's interesting... chapter 4
Why do i feel ...different... CHAPTER 5
mean while..... ( whats going on????) Chapter 6
lets hang OUT Chapter 7
WHY IS my dad mean? (chapter 8) plus A/N
THE REAL chapter 8 ( FINALLLLLYYY!!!!) (took forever)
It's time for a VISIT Chapter 9
SNEAK out plan AGO (chapter 10)
AWE what's wrong? (chapter 11)
GOOD NEWS!!!
Update book will be tomarrow!!!!
Updating today!!!!!!
Never before read chapter of how masky got aubreys number
A New Game chapter 13
How Does Aubrey Know Them? chapter 14

who is my VICTUM? chapter 12

249 6 8
By colorXmeXbloody

hi guys! hope you like! sorry about the timing delay! luv u guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FINALLY" I hear a victum talking near-by.I start to cry and throw my bear into the pond. blood starts to pour down my face. I start to remember the days I had spent when I used to be normal and who changed it all.

I start to cry real tears. My life is seriously messed up for a ten year old. My victum ran up to me "Hey, I can get your bear if you'd like me to." She smiles. I look at her still thinking about that day.... It suprised me when she softly hugged me.

I flinched and to my suprize she.... hugged me. I let her hug me as i cried loosely in her embrace. She says "I'm sorry, are you badly hurt?" I think about how my life was ruined because of my uncle. (look up story of uncle johnny and sally)

I cried more. "I don't want to play that game anymore :'c " I sniffle and whisper. I looked up and realized that by her expression, she had almost been through the same exact thing as me... :c She suprized me again by taking off her lace shirt to wipe the blood off my face.

I was like WHAT!? She had an undershirt on. Okay good. whew. That would have been really awkward xP. She gently puts her shirt on my forehead to stop the bleeding. Then she pulls me into another hug. I wanted to cry again, all I could manage was a "Thank you."

I open my eyes and think, she is the bestest person in the world! I want be exactly... or as close as i can be, like her. Then she smiles at me and asks " Are you better? Let me go get your bear okay?" I see her stand up and I her hand quickly and pull her away from the pond.

"No! no, leave him. I'll get him later...." yeah, and when I do, I will not let him hurt her or anyone she cares about! She's my new best friend. I start eyeing my bear cautiously to make sure he doesn't sneak up on her.

Another girl starts to come in our direction. I glare at her. Ugh. Why does she have to be here? Then the former victum holds me closer, as if protecting me. "This is my friend, Savi. It's okay, She isn't mean."

As if I'm afraid she is mean or not. Then she pulls me even closer. I could hear the calm thumps of her heart beat. I nodded " Okay." She smiles again at me and tells me her name "I'm Aubrey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my arms keep falling asleep xD lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile "I'm Sally." Wow Aubrey's a pretty name. Aubrey smiles at me with sparkling eyes " You have such a cuttttttteee name!!! I'm jellous!" xD she's funny. I like her, I giggle. She has a wide grin "Awwww even your giggles are adorable! Can I keep you?"

No one has ever wanted to " keep" me... I just ended up where I live now because I kill. Savi shook her head and smiled like it was a redicuolus thought. I like the thought though. I guess I don't really like Savi. I play it off though.

I giggle "Okay!" I haven't been this happy and excited in... Forever :D !!! Savi laughs at my enthusiasm. "Don't you live some where?" I laugh, but that question really hurt. Yeah I do live somewhere, but nobody cares if i'm alive or dead, kidnapped or raped.

... I can't think about my past anymore. " Yeah, but they don't really care when i'm gone or when I'm there." Aubrey frowns "Aw! I'm sorry!! If I take you that wont happen." There was something promising about her voice.

She smiles " You'll be my little sister!!" She says excitedly. I've always wanted a sister!!! Aubrey hugs me. I really love her hugs. They're perfect. It's hard to describe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ill write more after i do the dishes.... can you remind me how to create a next page for a chapter.... x////x i don't remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile really big, this is nice. I hug her back "okay!" Aubrey smiles back at me in return. Then I remebered I would need to get my things... I hope dad wont be mad that i'm bringing a mortal over..

"Let me go get my things! Come with me?" I hold out my hand as I got up. Aubrey takes it. Savi didn't want to go so she left. Aubrey and I waved good bye. Then all of a sudden Aubrey got really excited! It was contagious.

"Sallly when you get to my house I can give you all of my old clothes that don't fit me anymore and we can have a mini fashion show with them and do eachother's hair and make up! ^-^ :D"

I grin "That sounds like SO muchhh fun!! I'm so excited!!" she laughs then I ask "Can we play with my dollies too?!" I am sooo happy! no one ever plays real games with me anymore :D dad only plays once and a while and jeff doesnt like dress up :c

Aubrey smiles " Of Course we can!!! I have some in my closet if you want those too!" I grin bigger " I can't wait!!! This is so exciting!!" I walk up to the house and Aubrey looks like she's confused that i live in this... house..

I mean. It IS a masion, but its creepy looking. "Sally? Is this where you live?" Aubrey looks at me with sad eyes. I want to tell her it's not THAT bad, but in truth it was really THAT bad. " Yep! let's go sis!" Aubrey looks at the house skeptically "Okayyy."

I open the door and yell out " I'm home!" Then Ben yells back from the living room. "Yeah, whatever!" Argh He's so mean!!! >:c "Come on sis, let's go to my room." Ben all of a sudden seemed interested in my life. " Sis? Sally who did you bring over?"

(ben's voice will be in the video next to the story) I stuck my tounge out at Ben. " None of your business ben!" I take Aubrey's arm ro quickly leave Ben. Ben peered over the couch. It was like he shrugged Aubrey off like a bug.

He went back to playing his video game, but all of a sudden did a doubble take. I haven't even gotten a one take. ever. " Sally? who is this?" Ben says hopping over the couch to greet Aubrey. " Why do YOU care ben?! All you care about is stoopid videogames." I yell at him angrily.

Ben wasn't paying attention. He was checking out Aubrey as if she was this brand new amazing coolest videogame that is possibly out there. Ben gave a nervous laugh. "uh, no i don't, I like doing a bunch of other things."

Yeah like getting high, goofing of, being a loozer and oh yeah. murdering people.

Ben trying to impress someone? Please! He hardly ever leaves that couch! "yeah like what?!" I say smuggly. Ben scoffs and angrily says "I like takle annoying girls like you!"

He jumped on me! I pulled his hair hard. "Owowowow! owwww!! okay! I give up!" I grin triumphantly. Haha! sis doesn't want to talk to a weakling like you!! I waited for Aubrey to praise me, but she got distracted by Ben. He looked over at her with a I'm in love with you look in his 'eyes'.

"So what's your name?" He asks goofishly. "I'm Aubrey" she giggles at his idioticness. Waiiittt... hold up... the way she said that.. it sounded like... no way! she's flirting with him!? No big sis! you'll catch his stoopid! Ben smiled at her " I like your name it sounds sexy." Ben purred with his voice.

Oh barf! Gag me with a spoon. Someone gouge out my eyes!!! She blushes. I look at ben and try to save Aubrey. " Ewwww Ben. You're Gross!! Go away. Sis and I are going to pack my things. I'm moving in with her."

Ben arches and looks at Aubrey. "Don't take Sally!" What!? He will actually... Miss me!? <:D I'm so happy! ... but then Ben says " Take ME instead of that brat! I'll be your big brother."

WTF BEN! D:<  </3 Ben smiles at Aubrey trying to be charming. I roll my eyes. tears starting to well up. I hang my head. I've lost... I start to slowly walk to the stairs. Aubrey asks " Ben. How old are you?"

Ben grins " Welllllll..... I'm a LOT older than 17. but I look 17... so yeah. I'm 17. How old are you?" Ben says still checking Aubrey out. " I'm 16. My birthday was 5 days ago." "well, whadd'ya say? i'll be your big brother?"

I look at Aubrey, prepared for a long slow depressing walk back to my room. Aubrey shakes her head no. huh? Did I see that correctly or did she just say no?! "Sorry, If I said to my mom that I brought a guy home and asked If he could stay, she'd have a cow."

Ben grins. What is he so happy about!? She said no. If she said that to me, I'd definately be upset. " Alright, but you have to promise to let me visit whenever I want. I mean, what kind of big brother would I be if I didnt check up on little Aubrey....."

little? She's just as tall as you! He winked at her. Ewwww flirting! You know Ben is really an old fart right?! He's like over 2000 years old or something! *-* soooo... Aubrey smiled "Come over whenever you like. I'm sure Sally will tell you where I live."

Yeah right!? I wouldn't do that in a million years! even if he begged me. Unfortunately he can figure that out himself EASILY. He just goes through Anybody's electronic device. "Sally. We've got some packing to do." Aubrey says snobishly. hehe. I roll my eyes "FINALLY!" took her long enough!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Luna By Malu

Fanfiction

238K 20.7K 27
Ela: A nerd ômega considerada frágil e fraca Ele: Um Alfa lúpus, além de ser o valentão mais gato e cobiçado da escola Ele sempre fez bullying com el...
187K 11.6K 132
invenções loucas da minha mente
78.6K 5.6K 57
Engravidar do seu ex namorado é a última coisa que passava pela cabeça de Isabella Collins. Após terminar seu namoro conturbado com o piloto de fórmu...
91.8K 9.1K 41
"𝖼𝖾̂' 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗓 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝗉 𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗈 𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗓 𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆 𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗎 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈. 𝖽𝖾�...