The 7 Deadly Sins: The Cursed...

By ravenmoon_

Within the realm of the Celestial Palace, where everyone maintains peace and order down to the world of morta... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Pride
Chapter 3: Envy & Wrath
Chapter 4: The Secluded House
Chapter 5: Lust On A Rouge
Chapter 6: Sloth
Chapter 7: The Underworld
Chapter 8: Gluttony and Apologies
Chapter 9: Pretentious Greed
Chapter 10: Finally Complete
Chapter 11: Broken Child
Chapter 12: Hide and Seek
Chapter 13: When Love Turned into Lust
Chapter 15: Carrot Cakes and Books
Chapter 16: Workaholic or Just Greedy?
Chapter 17: Swallow Your Pride Part 1
Chapter 18: Swallow Your Pride Part 2
Chapter 19: An Emerging Betrayal
Chapter 20: One Point For The Underworld
Chapter 21: The Slap of Failure
Chapter 22: Fears
Chapter 23: Captivity
Chapter 24: Gearing Up
Chapter 25: Save Yourself
Chapter 26: My Nightmare Came True
Chapter 27: Saved By A Traitor
Chapter 28: Who Came To Visit?
Chapter 29: Bloody Battlefield
Chapter 30: The King's Jackpot
Chapter 31: Checkmate
Chapter 32: Lost Hope
Chapter 33: The Eclipse
Chapter 34: The Final Battle pt. 1
Chapter 35: The Final Battle pt. 2
Chapter 36: In Its Time (The Final Chapter)
The Original Ending

Chapter 14: Double Encounters

471 37 19
By ravenmoon_

Keonhee, Gabrielle, Yoojung, and Yeosang sat on a table with four. The couples were beside each other, Yoojung in front of Keonhee, and Yeosang in front Gabrielle.

"How about we go order the foods, Gabrielle?" Yoojung suggested. Gabrielle looked at Keonhee first before nodding, as if she knows how to order. "Sure,"

"What do you want, Yeosang?"

"Just the same as you." He smiled at Yoojung. He just likes anything. Yoojung faced Keonhee. "How about you, Keonhee? Chocolate?"

Keonhee nodded. "Yes, Chocolate."

"It's still your favorite after all." Yoojung grinned and Keonhee let out a small smile in return.

Gabrielle and Yoojung left the table to order foods while the remaining boys sat in silence.

The silence was uncomfortable so Keonhee tried to break the ice. "So How's Yoojung?" Yeosang looked at him before glancing at Yoojung who was laughing with Gabrielle. "Well, she's fine. Her career's going smoothly. Next week she's flying to New York for a photoshoot."

Keonhee nodded and fell silent. Not being able to speak anymore. Atleast he knew she's doing fine.

"Is she really your girlfriend?" Yeosang asked as he tilted his head to point at Gabrielle. "I heard you were a playboy after you and Yoojung broke up. They said you never get involved in relationships--"

"It's actually none of your business but I thought I did too. Gabrielle was different from other women. Sounds cliché but it's true. She never came to me because of money or pleasure but because she saw who I was before. I guess ten years couldn't compare to five months."

Yeosang's gaze dropped at his answer. He nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Drop the act. You're not even really sorry. I saw the proud look on your face." Keonhee lowkey snapped. "You don't have to say anything about it because things happened and I'm not even interested about it anymore."

"We're here!" Yoojung brightly said with their hands holding the trays of ice creams. They were already sitting down. Keonhee looked at Yoojung. She still looks the same except her long brown hair. It was already short. She's still the beautiful lady he once loved.

Key word, loved. He just realized that his heart wasn't beating fast anymore. No more butterflies in the stomach.

He didn't even feel any need to have a closure. Yoojung is happy with Yeosang and he doesn't feel anything anymore, now that he finally saw them in person. It seemed like a confirmation.

They didn't need a closure, but seeing each other happy with another pair was already considered as a closure for them.

"So, how about we catch up?" Yoojung asked. "How many years were you together?"

"Almost 2 years." Gabrielle smiled as she ate her cookies and cream ice cream. "Kind of short compared to a decade-like love but were all good. How about you guys?"

"Well, we're together for three years already." She shyly replied and Gabrielle raised a brow, it had a hint of amusement or mockery. "Oh, right. I heard."

"I don't know a lot about you Yeosang. Will you talk to us?" Gabrielle jokingly said. Yeosang bowed his head as an apology. "Oh, sorry. I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Kang Yeosang. I'm a model too under the same company with Yoojung."

Gabrielle raised her eyebrows, waiting for more. "And...?

"And..." Yeosang trailed off. "I love chicken."

Yoojung and Gabrielle laughed at how his introduction ended. "I didn't think you we're funny, Yeosang. You're both good looking and funny--"

In the middle of Gabrielle praising, her mouth was stuffed with chocolate ice cream. Keonhee put down the spoon and looked at her. "Hey, hey! Why are you praising other men when your man is here? Huh?"

Gabrielle rolled her eyes as she wiped off the ice cream on her mouth. "Darling, your wifey may be praising other people but my heart is still yours, okay? Even if the world gave me millions of Yeosangs, I'd still choose you."

Keonhee's lips parted as he listened to Gabrielle's words, completely surprised. He was well aware that this is all an act, but he couldn't help but feel the sincerity of Gabrielle's words, because she really meant it. It wasn't only meant for Yeosang and Yoojung but, when she said those words, she would really choose Keonhee over Yeosang. She knew his past and his present character but she accepted him and offered to change him.

When he didn't answer after her sweet talk, she shoved a spoon of her ice cream towards his mouth, bringing him back to reality. "Goodness, Keonhee."

Yoojung looked at them and let out a small smile. They were indeed so happy and in love, she thought.

After the double date, the couples went to their separate ways. The tension Gabrielle was trying to build disappeared since she was actually enjoying with them, and seeing Keonhee calm and okay assured her that there's no need for any heavy atmosphere.

While Grocery shopping, Keonhee stopped walking, making Gabrielle stop too since her hand was holding Keonhee's. "What's the matter?"

"Thank you, Gabrielle." He smiled at her. "Thank you for being there with me. I have confirmed that I don't love her anymore."

I don't love her anymore and I have found someone that I'm going to love once again. And it's you standing in front of me, holding my hand like how we met for the first time.

Gabrielle smiled at Keonhee before patting his head. "I'm glad to hear that, Keonhee. I'm so proud of you for facing your past."

"Can I hug you?" Keonhee shyly asked, his eyes looking away. Without a reply, Gabrielle hugged him by his waist. Keonhee smiled as he hugged Gabrielle too. "I was able to face it because of you. And if I didn't face this, I would always believe that I still love her until now."

"Told you, I'd help you--" Gabrielle abruptly stopped speaking when she saw someone at the end of the grocery shelves. She could pass it off as a normal citizen but the way the man looked at them was off. Gabrielle acted normal and tiptoed to reach Keonhee's ears.

"Don't look anywhere, okay? Someone is stalking us." As soon as she said the first statement, Keonhee whipped his head around the supermarket. "What!? Where!?"

It alarmed the man so he decided to walk away. Gabrielle sighed and went back to her feet. "Nice job, Keonhee."

"Sorry."

"Stay here for a while. I'll be back." Gabrielle walked away, leaving Keonhee nervous. "Be careful. I'll wait here for 15 minutes and if you're still not here, I'll find you."

Gabrielle didn't hear him since she already ran ahead when the man started walking faster. They turned around different paths. This time Gabrielle concealed herself from everyone, also to confuse their stalker. When they turned around the corner, the man looked back and they both made eye contact which caught Gabrielle off guard. She was surprised at how he could see her when she already concealed herself.

Her instincts told her that this was a ghoul. She chased him faster and went to the opposite way to trap him. They reached the corner of the supermarket. When the ghoul was about to turn, he came face to face with Gabrielle who quickly charged at him.

They both fought without catching anyone's attention. Gabrielle was even surprised at the ghoul's strength.

Gabrielle pushed him against the wall, her arm strongly placed at the base of his neck. The ghoul's hat fell off, exposing the pie-chart like hair of his.

San. He finally found them. He was about to fight back but when he finally had a clearer vision of the angel he's after, he stopped struggling. He became mesmerized by Gabrielle's angelic beauty. It was like it's the first time light has shone over his dark life. His lips parted, still not believing for seeing someone this beautiful.

"Who are you? You're a ghoul, right? A first-rate?" Gabrielle queried, when San didn't answer, she pushed her arm further to his neck. "Answer me."

"Yes, I am. You are Gabrielle, aren't you?" He asked, his gaze never leaving her.

Did he know?

"Why are you following us?" Gabrielle doesn't want to ask because her suspicions are getting real.

"Why do you think so? I'm after the man you're with. He's ours, as well as the other six men." San replied sternly while Gabrielle's lips parted, her heart skipping a beat. "H-How?"

"How did we find out?" He looked at Gabrielle deeply, a smirk forming on his lips. "You should've made sure no one saw you when you killed the snake."

Gabrielle was in complete shock. Someone was there other than the snake and it has reported everything to the King. They already found out about this.

When Gabrielle's force to San's neck loosened, San walked away from her to the side. He looked at Gabrielle amusingly but her beauty just keeps on stunning him. He could kill her here and now but he didn't. He couldn't. He cleared his throat, getting Gabrielle's attention.

"Hand me that man. Hand me the rest of the men." He began. "And I won't kill you."

She looked at her like he's grown two heads. "You must think I'm easy and I'm afraid to die, right?" She scoffed. "You have to go through me before you get them."

San nodded his head, hiding his smile and amusement at how strong-willed this angel is. "I'll give you time to think about it. No force and no blood will be shed."

"I don't make deals with ghouls." She crossed her arms. "If you come near them, I won't hesitate to kill you."

San laughed as if she just said it was an easy task. Gabrielle knew that too that's why she didn't try to fight him today in the supermarket. He's not that easy to kill, their little fight a while ago showed it. He's a first-rate ghoul after all.

"Don't laugh at my words. Keep that in your mind." She sneered at him before turning around to leave. San was left alone, astonished at their first encounter. He was ordered to kill her on the spot, but why couldn't he do it?

"Gabrielle!" Keonhee called out while he was walking around with the shopping basket within his hand. Fifteen minutes were up and she still hasn't come back. This worried Keonhee instantly. If the man she followed was a ghoul, then things won't be good. He remembered the incident at his condominium, Gabrielle fighting with a snake.

He continued to walk, turning around corners after corners, still calling out her name. People were looking at him but he ignored them. Even if Gabrielle was fighting, there was no way they'd notice it.

Keonhee made another turn and finally saw Gabrielle walking alone. "Gabrielle! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He rushed towards her and checked for any wounds or bruises. Gabrielle's knees weakened when she was finally in front of Keonhee. Luckily, he caught her.

Gabrielle was hiding it. Her nervousness. She feared for the King to find out about this and now it happened. She even got to face a first-rate ghoul. She could have possibly died there if San didn't make a deal with her. She was seriously caught off guard to defend herself at that time.

When Gabrielle didn't respond, Keonhee lifted Gabrielle's chin. "Darling?"

Gabrielle looked at Keonhee. He's fine. She's fine. All is well. She stood straight and gave him a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm not hurt."

"What about the man?" Keonhee asked. "Was he a ghoul?"

She nodded. "Apparently, he was a first-rate ghoul. He's not that easy to beat and I guess I'm lucky that we didn't fight here. We just.... Talked."

"What did you talk about?" Keonhee's curiosity was growing.

"About surrending you and the rest of the guys." Gabrielle shrugged her shoulders. "But don't worry. I told him that he still has to go through me before he gets you. I'm your strongest guardian angel after all."

"Silly. Even if you're the strongest guardian angel, you're still a lady in our eyes. When he comes at you, we're here to protect you too." Keonhee patted her head and Gabrielle smiled. She remembered what Ravn told her at the balcony.

"Thank you, Keonhee." Gabrielle smiled as she felt comforted by him. She decided to think positive.

It's not the end, but things will surely be different than before. And she'll handle it right this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 30
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: ????? WARNING: She Pronouns (idk who would all wanna read this, may change...
27.7K 1.4K 14
❝y'all batches❞ » in which oneus make a group chat for themselves, but then made the dumb decision to add ateez, causing immense chaos in the said gr...
21.8K 920 24
I don't know how to make a description for this without spoiling the best part so just know.. There will be fluff, there will be angst, there will be...
104K 6.3K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...